The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here

Go down 
+3
Silverdrake20
Tykari
Riku
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Sasha Nekosune
Kaela
Kaela
Sasha Nekosune

Number of posts : 1995
Registration date : 2006-11-05

Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here   Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2007 9:54 pm

"i would show you if you like." she says grinning. a tree explodes nearby to reviel all the water in it froze. she is grinning. "though it will be harder to do it with blood and warmblooded creatures." she says.
Back to top Go down
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

Number of posts : 1413
Registration date : 2006-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here   Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2007 3:04 pm

"We shall be close by if you have need of our aid....." he said to the group as they vanished into the forest.
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

Number of posts : 2939
Registration date : 2007-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here   Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2007 3:18 pm

Riku smiled yes run and hide... he thought siting down
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here   Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2007 4:26 pm

Naru appered behind Hector Fouba beside him "seems as though your not wanted there friend" he said with a smile " but i have use of your unique clan"
Back to top Go down
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

PostSubject: Re: Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here   Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2007 4:36 pm

"What?" he growled, moving through the brush like wraiths despite their brutish and clumsy appearance.
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here   Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2007 4:39 pm

" you see how easily they forget about you and the vampire mocks you behind your back...but i can change that...help me and there deaths will be swift...you want the vampire dead after what he did to u that night dont you" he ssmiled
Back to top Go down
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

PostSubject: Re: Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here   Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2007 4:45 pm

"How does EVERYONE know about that?!" he snarled, turning upon him with a dark, angry gleam in his eyes. "He mocks me.....YOU LIE!" he snarled, but didn't advance, as the rest of the Brotherhood stopped moving and stared at their leader and the newcomers.
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here   Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2007 4:47 pm

" Fouba here read your mind the first time you met...he knows all about it and has told me everything...and the vampire dose mock you listen " he tapped into Rikus mind playing when he had said for the wolves to rund and hide " you see...he mocks you and the dragons do not trust you...they think your are too feral"
Back to top Go down
Silverdrake20

Silverdrake20

Number of posts : 906
Registration date : 2007-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here   Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2007 4:48 pm

Raoen sensed the sudden energy shift. Naru left an unmistakable energy signature. "He's already here! He's near Hektor's position!"
Back to top Go down
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

PostSubject: Re: Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here   Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2007 4:50 pm

He snarled. "Too feral? They should know full well what it means to be feral.....and that bat played me for a fool.......ME! Leader of the Brotherhood! But how do I know you won't use me? You think me a fool as well, don't you? WELL?!" he turned on the demon, mistrust showing in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here   Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2007 4:55 pm

" oh no firend....i want you to help me kill them all...and your payment is my own persoal assassins...you can do what u will...torture them mame them turn them to wolves or just slay them...and to prove my sincerity " he shoved Fouba right at him " half now....then u get souba when your done"
Back to top Go down
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

PostSubject: Re: Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here   Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2007 4:58 pm

He gave a grin, a dark, tyrannical, wolfish grin. "Then you'll kill me.....won't you? Your assassins aren't as specialized as my own band....YOU are my concern Brimstone-breath...not your pawns, my concern is the king on the board and what he shall do to my own pieces in this game of chess we play.....tell me, if you're so well-planned, how can I prove I won't get the knife in the back instead of the victims?"
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here   Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2007 5:13 pm

" simple...trust...i trust that you will not attack me right now....you could...and so could i but we dont out of a mutual trust...after the job is done i will honor the favor u did for me and never touch your clan...and you get my subordanents. how dose that sound to you friend" he said with a smile
Back to top Go down
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

PostSubject: Re: Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here   Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2007 5:15 pm

"I am not your friend......but......." he thought for a long, long, long time, then finally, he agreed, holding out his paw. "Deal....." he said in a deep, gravvely voice.
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here   Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2007 5:16 pm

Naru clasped his hand tight " deal..." he smiled
Back to top Go down
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

PostSubject: Re: Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here   Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2007 5:28 pm

They disappeared into the woods again, Fouba in tow.
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here   Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2007 5:31 pm

Fouba blinked like he was wakeing from a nightmare "w-where...am i...."
Back to top Go down
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

PostSubject: Re: Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here   Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2007 5:32 pm

"Shut up......." one of the wolves snarled as he led them back to where his brother was.
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here   Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2007 5:34 pm

Fouba blinked quieting down

Souba gasped haveing heard his brothers voice " fouba!! where are you!!!!" he yelled

Fouba was about to yell back but what the wolf had said scared him...
Back to top Go down
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

PostSubject: Re: Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here   Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2007 5:46 pm

They headed out of the woods, finding Souba at last, and the wolves let Fouba go. "Go. Return to your kin."
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here   Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2007 5:48 pm

Fouba ran over to his brother dispelling the barrier around him as the two embraced eatch other crying
Back to top Go down
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

PostSubject: Re: Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here   Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2007 5:58 pm

The wolves chuckle as they approach the rest of the group, Riku, the drakes, etc.
Back to top Go down
Silverdrake20

Silverdrake20

PostSubject: Re: Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here   Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2007 6:21 pm

Raoen could now sense a shift in Hektor's energy. He could sense daemonic power around him, but thought that Naru had passed it on only as a radiance, not as an actual energy source.
Back to top Go down
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

PostSubject: Re: Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here   Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2007 6:28 pm

"Raoen! I wish to speak with you please...privately." he said, turning to the drake.
Back to top Go down
Silverdrake20

Silverdrake20

PostSubject: Re: Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here   Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2007 6:30 pm

Raoen nodded, and quickly left the others. "What is it my friend?" He asked.
Back to top Go down

Midieval rp [Blood and sex are allowed, hence why it\'s here
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next