The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hero RP

Go down 
+3
Zan~Zan Wulf
BabyBunny
daddyfox
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

Hero RP - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hero RP   Hero RP - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 12, 2006 8:05 pm

"Well ya see the reason I was kinda defending TBs and such is...well I am one." Nokal siad putting the white cream stuff on his cenibuns. "Heck I"m wearing a diaper right now." He siad in a lower voice.
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com

Hero RP - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hero RP   Hero RP - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 12, 2006 8:14 pm

O.O -_- O.O *blink blink* (lol jking) "well that good news then, but i think next time you should double up" says speaking of last might then takes a bite out of his pancake
Back to top Go down
Sasha Nekosune
Kaela
Kaela
Sasha Nekosune

Number of posts : 1995
Registration date : 2006-11-05

Hero RP - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hero RP   Hero RP - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 12, 2006 8:15 pm

Skala teleports a ways away so noone notices the lightning and runs to mcdonalds.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Hero RP - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hero RP   Hero RP - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 12, 2006 8:20 pm

"You saw that huh? Well your right any way. I was tired last night and forgot. I'm glad you cool with this. Now I can get that crib of mine out of storage." Nokal siad laughing lightly. Of course he meant materilize it though.
Back to top Go down

Hero RP - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hero RP   Hero RP - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 12, 2006 8:22 pm

"well, alrighty, but please tell me two things, one, whats it like? and second, you think diaper mans a TB?"
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Hero RP - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hero RP   Hero RP - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 12, 2006 8:25 pm

"Well for one its nice. You can relaxe and just be a lil kid if you want. There's a lot of comforts in it. As for Diaper man. Yeah I'm pretty sure he is one." Nokal siad eating some of his mini hash browns.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Nekosune
Kaela
Kaela
Sasha Nekosune

Hero RP - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hero RP   Hero RP - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 12, 2006 8:31 pm

Kaela buys something and uses her spiritual sencors to seek out nokal and cody. she knocks on their booth.
Back to top Go down

Hero RP - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hero RP   Hero RP - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 12, 2006 8:31 pm

*chuckles a bit to himself* "heh, id bet wearing a diaper for a super heroe is probly VERY theraputic! relaxing when on break, then if your busy you can just go on the spot!" says sipping his OJ
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Hero RP - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hero RP   Hero RP - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 12, 2006 8:37 pm

"Yeah I can't tell ya how convienent it is. I never miss any of a movie and I'm never stuck wasting my time searching for a bathroom. Well at least not often. If you diaper up right you can go while without needing a change." Nokal siad sipping his soda. He looked over and saw Kaela. "Hey there wanna join Kaela?"
Back to top Go down

Hero RP - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hero RP   Hero RP - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 12, 2006 8:39 pm

"hmm, not sure if my intrest is fancyed by this, might be something new to introduce to my GF one night though" says biteing his mccinemuffin *looks curiously at kaela* "hello who are you?"

(does anyone have an explenation why the forums are going slow? i mean, it always seemed faster before to me...)
Back to top Go down
Sasha Nekosune
Kaela
Kaela
Sasha Nekosune

Hero RP - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hero RP   Hero RP - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 12, 2006 8:40 pm

Skala nods smiling. kaela enters and sits down she removes the hat on her head revieling 3 horns the one in the center of her forhead looks like a unicorn horn anbd the others look like dragon horns. ((japanese dragon horns they look like wood really.)) "Skala." skala says meekly.
Back to top Go down

Hero RP - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hero RP   Hero RP - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 12, 2006 8:46 pm

"hey im cody" says holding out a hand for a handshake
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Hero RP - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hero RP   Hero RP - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 12, 2006 8:51 pm

"Cody meet Skala. She's a friend of mine." Nokal said smiling. "We've know eachother for a long time."
Back to top Go down
Sasha Nekosune
Kaela
Kaela
Sasha Nekosune

Hero RP - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hero RP   Hero RP - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 12, 2006 8:53 pm

Skala shakes it her skin looks pale and her hair white. "If your wondering about my appearance dont worry im one with the dead. it happened ion my last dimmention. i do get weakened more then other people though when i use my powers." kaela says stirring her coffee.

Last edited by on Sun Nov 12, 2006 8:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Hero RP - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hero RP   Hero RP - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 12, 2006 8:53 pm

*smiles* "nice to meet ya!"
Back to top Go down
Zan~Zan Wulf

Zan~Zan Wulf

Number of posts : 935
Registration date : 2006-10-17

Hero RP - Page 8 Empty

Zen gets up from his little hidy-hole which he knew he would eventually be found at and gathers up his bag and puts every thing else in his sack and boosts of in search of others like him speaking as his sense woke him up and zooms off
Back to top Go down
Sasha Nekosune
Kaela
Kaela
Sasha Nekosune

Hero RP - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hero RP   Hero RP - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 12, 2006 8:59 pm

"Yeah nice." kaela says meekly and smiling.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Hero RP - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hero RP   Hero RP - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 12, 2006 9:00 pm

"Yeah lets just say life hasn't been the best for her. More me that matter too." Nokal said with memories of his past floating in his mind.
Back to top Go down

Hero RP - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hero RP   Hero RP - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 12, 2006 9:02 pm

"sorry to hear that" says sympatheticly "meh, life hard for all of us though, i mean after i got.." catches himself (whew almosy toldem) thinks to himself
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Hero RP - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hero RP   Hero RP - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 12, 2006 9:03 pm

"After you got what?" Nokal asked. "My life got hard after I discovered my little ability. I'll show you if you promise not to tell anyone." He said.
Back to top Go down

Hero RP - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hero RP   Hero RP - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 12, 2006 9:05 pm

"n-nothing....but, ability? you got..*lowers his voice*..powers?"
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Hero RP - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hero RP   Hero RP - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 12, 2006 9:12 pm

"Yes. Beyond what most could understand." Nokal said quitely as he made a small pryamid appear on the table infront of them. "And thats just the tip of the ice birge."
Back to top Go down

Hero RP - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hero RP   Hero RP - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 12, 2006 9:13 pm

"wait, are you forger? and if so are you a mutant? i mean those ppl are goin through alot! and i want to help in anyway possible"
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Hero RP - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hero RP   Hero RP - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 12, 2006 9:16 pm

"Yes to both of your questions." He siad looking a bit sad. "Thats part of why my past is kinda sucky. Lets just say I haven't been welcomed with open arms."
Back to top Go down

Hero RP - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hero RP   Hero RP - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 12, 2006 9:18 pm

"well man, ill be your friend, i always welcome muntants, there fine to me, nothings wrong withem, remeber the BIG mutant protest outside D.C?"

(btw lig i think karis charicter is calling for you in the kindergarten rp)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hero RP - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hero RP   Hero RP - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hero RP
Page 8 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next