The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sparring rp

Go down 
+3
Silverdrake20
Zan~Zan Wulf
Raikan
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Zan~Zan Wulf

Zan~Zan Wulf

Number of posts : 935
Registration date : 2006-10-17

Sparring rp - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sparring rp   Sparring rp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2007 6:52 pm

*Zan smiled and blushed as you saw a bit of a used one and nodded* Go ahead, I won't mind
Back to top Go down
Nanaki

Nanaki

Number of posts : 402
Registration date : 2007-06-06

PostSubject: Re: Sparring rp   Sparring rp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2007 7:55 pm

Sharzai brought both of his blades up and trapped the mental blade between them. He spun, pushing the weapon to the side and stabbing out with his right-hand blade when he completed his spin.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/acehardwind
Silverdrake20

Silverdrake20

Number of posts : 906
Registration date : 2007-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Sparring rp   Sparring rp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2007 8:04 pm

Before the blade connected, Jevan used his wings to distance himself. 'not bad', the dragon thought. Trying a new ploy, Jevan changed the form of the mindblade from a sword to a whip. He cracked the energy weapon at Sharzai.
Back to top Go down
Nanaki

Nanaki

PostSubject: Re: Sparring rp   Sparring rp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2007 8:06 pm

Sharzai smiled and reshaped his left hand sword into a glove and caught the whip. The two energies crackled as they met. He reshaped his other sword into a boomerang and threw it at Jevan.
Back to top Go down
Silverdrake20

Silverdrake20

PostSubject: Re: Sparring rp   Sparring rp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2007 8:18 pm

That move caught Jevan by surprise, but not off guard. He allowed his whip to dissipate, and the next instant, he disappeared, and then reappeared right in front of Sharzai. Instantly he dropped into a guard and kicked at the side of his knee.
Back to top Go down
Nanaki

Nanaki

PostSubject: Re: Sparring rp   Sparring rp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2007 8:27 pm

Sharzai grunted at the blow, turned into smoke and flew a few feet away. He turned back and called on his energy again, this time forming a bo staff. He swung out at Jevan's neck.
Back to top Go down
Silverdrake20

Silverdrake20

PostSubject: Re: Sparring rp   Sparring rp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2007 8:31 pm

Jevan dodged. The staff came only a scant centimeter from his neck. He distanced himself as well. "Not bad at all." He called.
Back to top Go down
Nanaki

Nanaki

PostSubject: Re: Sparring rp   Sparring rp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2007 8:34 pm

Sharzai grinned, "You're pretty good too." He threw his bo into the air and formed three shurikens of energy. He threw them at Jevan before catching his bo staff and swinging it at Jevan's midsection.

Last edited by on Wed Sep 12, 2007 8:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Silverdrake20

Silverdrake20

PostSubject: Re: Sparring rp   Sparring rp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2007 8:40 pm

Jevan stretched out a clawed hand. Instantly the shurikens were halted in midair, and the staff smacked into an invisible wall. Next Jevan sent out a concussion blast towards his opponent.
Back to top Go down
Nanaki

Nanaki

PostSubject: Re: Sparring rp   Sparring rp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2007 8:47 pm

Sharzai curled into a ball and formed a barrier of energy around his body. He landed feet first against the wall and pushed off, catching the boomerang on its return trip and throwing it at Jevan. He formed a claymore of energy and landed infront of Jevan and slashed out at Jevan's neck.
Back to top Go down
Silverdrake20

Silverdrake20

PostSubject: Re: Sparring rp   Sparring rp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2007 8:53 pm

As the blade of energy connected, the image of Jevan evaporated. The real Jevan came up behind him, and tapped a spike to his neck.
Back to top Go down
Nanaki

Nanaki

PostSubject: Re: Sparring rp   Sparring rp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2007 9:09 pm

Sharzai sighs at the feel of the spike on the back of his neck, "I guess you win." He sits down, "So, you gonna have me do something embarrassing for losing?"
Back to top Go down
Silverdrake20

Silverdrake20

PostSubject: Re: Sparring rp   Sparring rp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2007 9:15 pm

"Why would I do that?" He asks, truly surprised. "This was a friendly sparring match, with nothing at stake." He offered his hand, "Good match."
Back to top Go down
Nanaki

Nanaki

PostSubject: Re: Sparring rp   Sparring rp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2007 9:27 pm

Sharzai takes the hand and shakes it, "Honestly, it just sometimes gives me a chance to do some fun things I'd normally never have the courage to do." He stretches and stands up, rubbing his knee.
Back to top Go down
Silverdrake20

Silverdrake20

PostSubject: Re: Sparring rp   Sparring rp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2007 9:29 pm

Jevan tilts his head. "Oh? Such as?"
Back to top Go down
Nanaki

Nanaki

PostSubject: Re: Sparring rp   Sparring rp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2007 9:38 pm

Sharzai looks away, "Well one time, I lost a game of chance to my friend and he dared me to enroll up in a daycare and pretend I wasn't potty trained. Another time I lost a bet with him and he dared me to go a whole 24 hours of wearing and using diapers." Sharzai is now blushing, "It was certainly embarrassing, but it was also kind of enjoyable." Sharzai turns away, running his hand through his hair, "I doubt what I just said would make sense to anyone."
Back to top Go down
Silverdrake20

Silverdrake20

PostSubject: Re: Sparring rp   Sparring rp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2007 9:40 pm

Jevan tries but can't supress a chuckle. "You'd be surpried." He said. He opens a pocket diminsion, revealing his private stash of dragon diapers and changing supplies.

"I sometimes like to wear them myself...If ya want you can wear one, but it's up to you."
Back to top Go down
Nanaki

Nanaki

PostSubject: Re: Sparring rp   Sparring rp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2007 9:59 pm

Sharzai stares with his mouth hanging open before smiling. "I'd love to!" He looks down blushing again.
Back to top Go down
Raikan

Raikan

Number of posts : 927
Registration date : 2007-06-04

PostSubject: Re: Sparring rp   Sparring rp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2007 10:07 pm

*He pushes zan onto his back gently and licks his face as he looks at you* Mind If I change you while I explain?
Back to top Go down
Zan~Zan Wulf

Zan~Zan Wulf

PostSubject: Re: Sparring rp   Sparring rp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2007 11:04 pm

*Zan turned bright red and smiled embarresedly* G-go ahead
Back to top Go down
Raikan

Raikan

PostSubject: Re: Sparring rp   Sparring rp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2007 11:10 pm

*I reach for you supplies and being changing you as I explain* OKay well my doctors say that When I get too excited I have some problems with control... They say I should be wearing diapers but I dont wanna*I pout a little(
Back to top Go down
Zan~Zan Wulf

Zan~Zan Wulf

PostSubject: Re: Sparring rp   Sparring rp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2007 11:17 pm

*I murr loudly in anticipation* Why wouldn't you want to? They're awesome, no bathroom breaks, instant relief, no worries, the max is a leak or two.
Back to top Go down
Raikan

Raikan

PostSubject: Re: Sparring rp   Sparring rp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2007 3:56 pm

8I sih and dip the end of my tail into a pot of ink,using my tail like a brush as I write on a poster,while lifting your ankles and wiping you clean* Well for one thing i havent looked into it...im not surei could get used to it...and I dont have any with me right now8I say as I powder the blue wolf*
Back to top Go down
Silverdrake20

Silverdrake20

PostSubject: Re: Sparring rp   Sparring rp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2007 7:02 pm

"Alright.....uh.....I'm not too comfortable diapering anyone other than myself, but here, take one and go to that other person to change ya into it....unless you can do it yourself."
Back to top Go down
Zan~Zan Wulf

Zan~Zan Wulf

PostSubject: Re: Sparring rp   Sparring rp - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 13, 2007 7:31 pm

*My murring increases as I lie there and get changed and wiped up nicely* Well we could go get some for you or something along those lines...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sparring rp   Sparring rp - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sparring rp
Page 3 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next