The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

StarWars. Jedi Academy.

Go down 
+2
Drake Silverscales
Lig
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

StarWars. Jedi Academy. Empty
PostSubject: StarWars. Jedi Academy.   StarWars. Jedi Academy. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 7:46 pm

Alright boys and girls I decided to make a new StarWars RP. It takes place in a Jedi Academy quite a few years after the fall of the empire. By now things are back together and the Jedi Order has been reestablished for a few centuries now. You can be any age from 5 on up and any species from the series ya like or any you'd like to make up and add. Diapers are allowed in case your wondering. Oh just to let you guys know we're gonna need a teacher.

Name: William.
Species: Human
Appearance: This pic.
StarWars. Jedi Academy. YounglingMe
Bio: William is fairly outgoing. He's smart and good with the force. Not quite as good with his Light saber but he's improving. He's diaper dependent due to a gene defect caused by his great grandfater who was a Twielek. Though he's classified as human he still has 1/100th Twielek. But thats barely any at all.
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com
Drake Silverscales

Drake Silverscales

Number of posts : 737
Registration date : 2007-06-11

PostSubject: Re: StarWars. Jedi Academy.   StarWars. Jedi Academy. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 8:58 pm

Name: Raith
Appearance: Raith has dark red hair, that seems the color of blood, and ice blue eyes. He wears a dark colored learner tunic, his single lightsaber hanging from his belt.
Bio: Raith is coming into his fourteenth birthday and it has come for him to chosen by a master to be a padawan. He grew up on the city planet of Corasant and at a young age was shiped to Yavan 4 to be trained as a jedi, he was tought by many teachers. He wears diapers out of want not needing them for a medical reson, he just likes the comfert diapers bring him.
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

Number of posts : 2939
Registration date : 2007-02-11

PostSubject: Re: StarWars. Jedi Academy.   StarWars. Jedi Academy. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 9:31 pm

Name: Revan
Appearance: avitar
Bio: Revan is one of the studens who is proficent with a lightsaber and some force powers he has dog ears from a genectic anomaly from his grandfather who was a gene therapist and wears diapers for medicle reasons
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: StarWars. Jedi Academy.   StarWars. Jedi Academy. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 9:43 pm

Willy at back in a chair in the lounge reading a data pad for his history class. He hummed a little as he read.
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: StarWars. Jedi Academy.   StarWars. Jedi Academy. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 10:31 pm

Revan yawned being bored as he toyed with his training lightsaber
Back to top Go down
Silverdrake20

Silverdrake20

Number of posts : 906
Registration date : 2007-06-13

PostSubject: Re: StarWars. Jedi Academy.   StarWars. Jedi Academy. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 10:22 am

Name: Malogradon
Species: half dragon
Bio: Malogradon was taken from his homeworld of Kaolas by the Empire when it was in it's fledgling stages. The Imperial scientists found he was force sensetive, but instead of killing him, they used him as a test subject for many cross fusion tests. By the time the Rebel Alliance found him, he was a the equivalent to a half dragon.

He now teaches at the Jedi Academy on Yavin 4. His skills include, unconventional fighting, healing, and if for advanced students, he acts as a sparring coach.

(He does wear diapers due to the trauma the Imperials inflicted on him.)
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: StarWars. Jedi Academy.   StarWars. Jedi Academy. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 12:52 pm

"So Revan how was your class?" Willy asked looking up from his pad. "I think Light Saber Practice is up next."
Back to top Go down
Drake Silverscales

Drake Silverscales

PostSubject: Re: StarWars. Jedi Academy.   StarWars. Jedi Academy. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 4:33 pm

Walks into the room wearing a dark colored jedi tunic and robe, his light saber hanging from his belt. "Hey, guys how's it going?" Takes a seat on the floor and crosses his legs.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: StarWars. Jedi Academy.   StarWars. Jedi Academy. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 5:14 pm

"Alright. I'm looking over a data pad for my history class." Willy said stretching in his chair.
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: StarWars. Jedi Academy.   StarWars. Jedi Academy. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 5:50 pm

" and i'm bored as hell" Revan said puting the training lightsaber down " i realy hope i can get a real one soon...im tired of this weak thing"
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: StarWars. Jedi Academy.   StarWars. Jedi Academy. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 9:14 pm

"Well that weak thing is so ya don't hurt yourself. Or one of us. Last time we had a dual if that was real I would have nearly lost my head!" Willy said blushing a bit. His friend was far superior to him in light saber skills.
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: StarWars. Jedi Academy.   StarWars. Jedi Academy. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 9:19 pm

Revan smiled "sorry about that i didnt mean to"
Back to top Go down
Drake Silverscales

Drake Silverscales

PostSubject: Re: StarWars. Jedi Academy.   StarWars. Jedi Academy. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 10:49 pm

"If you went against me Revan you know you would not stand a chance, besides you know that my birthday is coming up so its my turn to be chosen by a master to be there padawan learner." Smiles with pride that he is going to leave the temple befor these younglings.
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: StarWars. Jedi Academy.   StarWars. Jedi Academy. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 10:59 pm

" watch it...pride is a way to the darkside" Revan said with a smile getting up
Back to top Go down
Silverdrake20

Silverdrake20

PostSubject: Re: StarWars. Jedi Academy.   StarWars. Jedi Academy. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 11:22 pm

Malogradon entered into the room, his scaled face gleaming in the light. "Greetings, young students."
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: StarWars. Jedi Academy.   StarWars. Jedi Academy. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 11:27 pm

Revan nodded and waved
Back to top Go down
Drake Silverscales

Drake Silverscales

PostSubject: Re: StarWars. Jedi Academy.   StarWars. Jedi Academy. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 11:30 pm

"Greetings Master Malogradon" Bows to the master jedi.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: StarWars. Jedi Academy.   StarWars. Jedi Academy. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 11:31 pm

"Hello Master Malogradon." Willy said bowing his head smiling.
Back to top Go down
Silverdrake20

Silverdrake20

PostSubject: Re: StarWars. Jedi Academy.   StarWars. Jedi Academy. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 11:36 pm

The older half dragon smiled. "It's that all of you are focusing so hard on your training." He said, taking out his lightsaber. "Now it's time for sparing. No sabers this time though, I want to see how you fight without them."
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: StarWars. Jedi Academy.   StarWars. Jedi Academy. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 11:37 pm

Revan smiled "allright" he got up flexing his fingers
Back to top Go down
Drake Silverscales

Drake Silverscales

PostSubject: Re: StarWars. Jedi Academy.   StarWars. Jedi Academy. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 11:39 pm

"Dose that include me Master Malogradon?" He asks his saber in his hand.
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: StarWars. Jedi Academy.   StarWars. Jedi Academy. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 11:41 pm

" Master Malogradon if he uses his lightsaber could i use yours?" Revan said with a innocent smile
Back to top Go down
Silverdrake20

Silverdrake20

PostSubject: Re: StarWars. Jedi Academy.   StarWars. Jedi Academy. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 11:53 pm

"Yes Wraith, that does include you." The elder said, "And no Revan. I do not allow young students to use my personal saber.....perhaps when you become a padawan."
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: StarWars. Jedi Academy.   StarWars. Jedi Academy. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 11:56 pm

Revan shrugged well was worth a shot he thought " so no lightsabers and only hands a feet...no force powers right?"
Back to top Go down
Drake Silverscales

Drake Silverscales

PostSubject: Re: StarWars. Jedi Academy.   StarWars. Jedi Academy. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2007 11:56 pm

Spins the hilt of his saber inbetween his fingers and brings it to life the blade coming out with a snap hiss. The dark purple blade glows and he gives it a few practise swings. Then turns down the beams power so it dose not cut off limbs but produce burns instead. "Im ready Master."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: StarWars. Jedi Academy.   StarWars. Jedi Academy. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

StarWars. Jedi Academy.
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next