The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

StarWars. Jedi Academy.

Go down 
+2
Drake Silverscales
Lig
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

StarWars. Jedi Academy. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: StarWars. Jedi Academy.   StarWars. Jedi Academy. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 9:31 pm

Willy groaned as he started to regain consciousness. He rolled onto his back and groaned again as he rubbed his head. "Guess I still need practice at that." He said softly more or less to himself.
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com
Silverdrake20

Silverdrake20

Number of posts : 906
Registration date : 2007-06-13

PostSubject: Re: StarWars. Jedi Academy.   StarWars. Jedi Academy. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 10:01 pm

Malogradon nodded. "That you do my young student, but worry not. At one point or another we all get defeated in the ring." He then focused his attention on Ranmaru.

"It's good to see you again." He told the neko. "I was wondering when I'd get the chance to spar with you again....we could after this fight is over if you wish."
Back to top Go down
Drake Silverscales

Drake Silverscales

Number of posts : 737
Registration date : 2007-06-11

PostSubject: Re: StarWars. Jedi Academy.   StarWars. Jedi Academy. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 10:15 pm

Drops his stance and bows the jedi knight slightly "Welcome back from your mission Master Ranmaru. What happened tell me every thing." walks up to them both eager to hear what happend during a jedi mission.
Back to top Go down
Silverdrake20

Silverdrake20

PostSubject: Re: StarWars. Jedi Academy.   StarWars. Jedi Academy. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 10:24 pm

(Know that I was only observing that fight. You made it seem like he was in there.)
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

Number of posts : 2939
Registration date : 2007-02-11

PostSubject: Re: StarWars. Jedi Academy.   StarWars. Jedi Academy. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2007 11:15 pm

Revan sighed "guess the fights over" he sat down hateing leaveing things unfinished
Back to top Go down
kaiskune
Admin
kaiskune

Number of posts : 464
Registration date : 2006-10-24

PostSubject: Re: StarWars. Jedi Academy.   StarWars. Jedi Academy. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 6:48 am

"patence younglings not every missions is full of adventure and violence... the majorty are long and boring"
he sits down on the bench after helping Willy to sit up setting his sabre down beside him
"i was sent to the mustavar system to sort out a food despute nothing major just alot of egotistical and snobbish xenos"
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/kaiskune/
Silverdrake20

Silverdrake20

PostSubject: Re: StarWars. Jedi Academy.   StarWars. Jedi Academy. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 11:01 am

Malogradon nodded. "Mustavar....I remember that system." He said with a sombre attitude. "I think this is a good time for a history lesson." He said. "Young ones, gather around me."
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: StarWars. Jedi Academy.   StarWars. Jedi Academy. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 12:21 pm

Willy got up feeling a bit better but still a little sore. "Thank you Master Ranmaru." He said taking a respectful bow. He then went over to Master Malogradon.
Back to top Go down
Drake Silverscales

Drake Silverscales

PostSubject: Re: StarWars. Jedi Academy.   StarWars. Jedi Academy. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 6:25 pm

When over and sat down to listen to Master Malogradon.
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: StarWars. Jedi Academy.   StarWars. Jedi Academy. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 8:14 pm

Revan went over as well
Back to top Go down
Sasha Nekosune
Kaela
Kaela
Sasha Nekosune

Number of posts : 1995
Registration date : 2006-11-05

PostSubject: Re: StarWars. Jedi Academy.   StarWars. Jedi Academy. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2007 12:15 am

Name: Kaela
Species: twilek
Appearance:http://www.ussvalkyrie.net/nontrek/3DArt/Twilek.jpg
Bio: kaela at a young age wa stold she was bound for great things by her parents on taris. one day a jedi knight came tyo taris and she snuck a ride on his ship. he was about to take her home when the sith attacked. during the attack kaela managed to show great potential in the force. the jedi then took her to the jedi knight acadamy.
Back to top Go down
Silverdrake20

Silverdrake20

PostSubject: Re: StarWars. Jedi Academy.   StarWars. Jedi Academy. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2007 1:12 am

Malogradon stood and cleared his throat, "Do you remember the fall of the Old Republic and the birth of the Empire?"
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: StarWars. Jedi Academy.   StarWars. Jedi Academy. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2007 1:20 am

"Yes. It was just at th end of the Clone Wars. Most all the Jedi were killed them." William answered. He was a bit of a history buff.
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: StarWars. Jedi Academy.   StarWars. Jedi Academy. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2007 1:48 am

"wasnt it the legendary fall of Anikan Skywalker?" Revan said
Back to top Go down
Drake Silverscales

Drake Silverscales

PostSubject: Re: StarWars. Jedi Academy.   StarWars. Jedi Academy. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2007 4:34 pm

"It's Anakin doofus, not Anikan." shakes his head, and listens to what the Master had to say.
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: StarWars. Jedi Academy.   StarWars. Jedi Academy. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2007 4:50 pm

Revan growled alittle " yea yea" he listened intently
Back to top Go down
Sasha Nekosune
Kaela
Kaela
Sasha Nekosune

Number of posts : 1995
Registration date : 2006-11-05

PostSubject: Re: StarWars. Jedi Academy.   StarWars. Jedi Academy. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2007 6:56 pm

a ship enters the docking bay to the acadamy.
Back to top Go down
Silverdrake20

Silverdrake20

PostSubject: Re: StarWars. Jedi Academy.   StarWars. Jedi Academy. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 3:32 am

Malogradon nods, "Yes, it was indeed the fall of Anakin Skywalker...but we all know how that story ended up." He said, looking at a statue of Luke Skywalker that stood in the corner of the sparring chamber.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: StarWars. Jedi Academy.   StarWars. Jedi Academy. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 2:03 pm

"Yes. Even though he fell he gave rise to the new Jedi order with his children. Even He himself restored order to the force by destroying the Sith Emperor." William said remembering what he had read.
Back to top Go down
Silverdrake20

Silverdrake20

PostSubject: Re: StarWars. Jedi Academy.   StarWars. Jedi Academy. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 3:29 pm

Malogradon nodded. "Do you remember how Anakin was turned to the ways of the Sith?"
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: StarWars. Jedi Academy.   StarWars. Jedi Academy. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 3:46 pm

"Yes. He fell in love with Padme Omidala. He joined the Sith lord to prevent her from dieing. Ironically his actions in trying to save her where what ultimately resulted in her death." William answered. He knew the story and pitied Anikan for it. But his story was a good cautionary tale. Keep an objective eye and beware the dark side.
Back to top Go down
kaiskune
Admin
kaiskune

Number of posts : 464
Registration date : 2006-10-24

PostSubject: Re: StarWars. Jedi Academy.   StarWars. Jedi Academy. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 4:01 pm

"padme amidala?" ranmaru thinks back to his own lessons " ah yes... i remember gotta admit though she was kinda hot." he blushes admiting as he scratches the back of his head nerviously
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/kaiskune/
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: StarWars. Jedi Academy.   StarWars. Jedi Academy. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 8:16 pm

Revan blinked never thinking he would hear a jedi say something like that " Willy i owe you twenty credits" he said remembering there bet
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: StarWars. Jedi Academy.   StarWars. Jedi Academy. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 8:35 pm

Willy giggled. "Told ya somebody else was bound to think that." Willy grinned leaning back.
Back to top Go down
Silverdrake20

Silverdrake20

PostSubject: Re: StarWars. Jedi Academy.   StarWars. Jedi Academy. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2007 8:55 pm

Malogradon blinked. "Ok....that was unexpected." he thought.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: StarWars. Jedi Academy.   StarWars. Jedi Academy. - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

StarWars. Jedi Academy.
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next