The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hello?

Go down 
+9
Lig
Incontinent Wolfhound
Prav
FFF
Twilight_Prophet
Zee-Zee
Raikan
Maxis
Poco
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Prav

Prav

Number of posts : 445
Registration date : 2007-04-19

Hello? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello?   Hello? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 5:31 pm

Zee-Zee wrote:
Lig wrote:
True there are some sites this one can't contend with and well. I don't mind. I'm not trying to make it a contender. Just a fun site.

If you ask me, Liggy, this site can compete with any other babyfur site out there! And win! And it's all thanks to you for creating it! *hugs*

Suck up :p
Back to top Go down
Poco

Poco

Number of posts : 856
Registration date : 2007-03-11

Hello? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello?   Hello? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 5:36 pm

Well, this is the only babyfur site I regularly visit. I used to go to FTT (that's how I found this place) but the forums there can be pretty mean-spirited. I still check out the story postings fairly regularly, but that's all.
Back to top Go down

Hello? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello?   Hello? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 6:09 pm

I've been sick and throwing up, that why I hvaent posted or have been on much...
Back to top Go down
Poco

Poco

Hello? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello?   Hello? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 6:10 pm

DarkSunDS wrote:
Nah, FTT is realistic.

Honestly... I kind of hate the way david on this site posts a thread every f*cking time he beats a game or has something to say...

and a piece of advice for everyone... =P
www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/posting

Nice vid. But honestly, posting when you have something to say is the point of a discussion forum. You don't HAVE to read it if you're not interested.
Back to top Go down
Zee-Zee

Zee-Zee

Number of posts : 1716
Registration date : 2007-04-22

Hello? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello?   Hello? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 6:13 pm

KiruWeathers wrote:
I've been sick and throwing up, that why I hvaent posted or have been on much...

Poor little zilla *hugs*
Back to top Go down
Poco

Poco

Hello? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello?   Hello? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 6:43 pm

Quote :
I don't really mind at all, I just think he could post updates on his games in a single thread. Now if it happened in a bigger forum where it would cause other threads to die... I don't know, I hope people would tell him to stop doing that. >.> Not like I care, it's just an example of what annoys me in some places.

That's good advice, and a fair statement. When you say it that way, it sounds friendlier than your earlier post. Which is exactly what I'm trying to say about FTT, and many other sites. I've left forums because many of the users wrote belittling and condescending posts about other people. It wasn't that their views were invalid, it's just that they were unnecessarily rude when stating them.
Back to top Go down
Prav

Prav

Hello? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello?   Hello? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 11:04 pm

DarkSunDS wrote:
Poochy wrote:
There is only one reason why I will not go to FTT. I do not like to be attacked by the trolls on there. It seems like more and mroe people complaining about FTT. It is just hard to look at that site, and says, what happen, it was such of a peaceful site in the past, and now, it looks like it needs help in the major ways.
Meh... FTT isn't any worse than this place. I'd even go as far as saying that I prefer FTT than TFD, members are overall more interesting. *coughHarukoMugicough* bounce All the forums I visit are different, but none of them is worse than the other. ADISC has too many members but is more active, FTT has more spamming/trolling/stupid members but most of them are more interesting, and this place is smaller but we all know each other relatively well.

You mean because haru and mugi post things like this?

DarkSunDS wrote:

Prav jokes so much, he practically is a joke. Use condoms, people.
Back to top Go down
Kin, the adorable fox

Kin, the adorable fox

Number of posts : 583
Registration date : 2007-10-22

Hello? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello?   Hello? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 18, 2008 11:23 pm

The lack of extreme drama is one reason I go to TFD here. it's nice and calm, which a person like me really needs when he wants to relax with his friends. I also like FTT, because like Darksun said, it's realistic. I can get some real honest opinions there, instead of only encouragement, without the feedback. I like here though, cause I can easily get a cuddle ;3

And Darksun, that comment to Prav was mean, give him a break. You're nicer than that, I know you. Don't make me bring out my own guns on you :3
Back to top Go down
Prav

Prav

Hello? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello?   Hello? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 6:43 pm

DarkSunDS wrote:
>____> He called for it soooo many times.

You're the biggest jackass I've seen. You're worse than mugi or haru from FTT. Everyone thinks they're assholes, but they don't go around randomly insulting people like you do.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

Hello? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello?   Hello? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 6:48 pm

Alright lets calm down. DS please try to take into consideration people's feelings before to post alright. If your a little mad take a few minutes to calm down and calmly explain why OK. I don't want any flaming or a fight to break out Ok.
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com
Prav

Prav

Hello? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello?   Hello? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 6:55 pm

Lig wrote:
Alright lets calm down. DS please try to take into consideration people's feelings before to post alright. If your a little mad take a few minutes to calm down and calmly explain why OK. I don't want any flaming or a fight to break out Ok.

It's kind of pointless. I talked to him on MSN he basically said he doesn't want friends. If he had simply said sorry I would have forgiven him but he keeps saying I deserved to be told that.
Back to top Go down
FFF

FFF

Number of posts : 393
Registration date : 2007-05-28

Hello? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello?   Hello? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 7:43 pm

I wasn't going to say it, but does has this thread been filled with so much discussed Internet Drama? In a way, it's ironic. Kin and many earlier mentioned the lack of that here and it didn't take a few posts for tension to rise... Rolling Eyes

Ds, just what do you have against Prav? I don't think he's the one who threw the first insults, so just where do you come from with your calling him a joke? Because you really are adamant about the fact that he deserved it. Doesn't being called a joke in Quebec French mean the same thing in Quebec English, which, I take is what you're basing your English on? Maybe it means different things in different places, in French and in English.

I mean, what does it mean, exactly, to be called a joke to both of you? Maybe it's cultural/linguistic misunderstanding. Hey, same things mean different things in different places. "Pants" mean "Underwear" in the UK... so if you go to Great Britain and say to a man "I like your pants..." I think it would be a problem. Is that what's going on here?

I hope it is. Misunderstandings, I can handle, but plain rudeness... it's a different ball game.
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/furryfurryfurry/
Prav

Prav

Hello? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello?   Hello? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 8:26 pm

Furryfurryfurry wrote:
I wasn't going to say it, but does has this thread been filled with so much discussed Internet Drama? In a way, it's ironic. Kin and many earlier mentioned the lack of that here and it didn't take a few posts for tension to rise... Rolling Eyes

That is kinda funny :p
Back to top Go down
Kin, the adorable fox

Kin, the adorable fox

Hello? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello?   Hello? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 8:27 pm

I must agree, it is kind of ironic.
Back to top Go down
Maxis

Maxis

Number of posts : 2898
Registration date : 2006-12-30

Hello? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello?   Hello? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 8:29 pm

Personally, this isnt the first time Darksun has been in trouble for his comments.
Honestly DS, you need to think VERY carefully before you press that "Send" button.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/maxymaxis
Maxis

Maxis

Hello? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello?   Hello? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 8:42 pm

*sigh* Darksun, listen. I understand most of the time you are just having language problems, but some of your posts show an obvious lack of rational or logical thought. I hate to blame it on age, but I wonder if it has anything to do with you being 10 years old. Now I understand you've had some spats with me in the past, but if you keep commenting like that or you keep insulting poeple, I'll be forced to put you up to be banned.
Back to top Go down
Kin, the adorable fox

Kin, the adorable fox

Hello? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello?   Hello? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 8:43 pm

not to be a nitpicker, but he's 14 ^.^;;
Back to top Go down
Maxis

Maxis

Hello? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello?   Hello? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 8:44 pm

Ah, thank you kin. Well, thats my bad, I thought he was 10
Either way, my point stands.
Back to top Go down
Kin, the adorable fox

Kin, the adorable fox

Hello? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello?   Hello? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 8:48 pm

Even I gotta admit sometimes you go a bit too far DS.
Back to top Go down
Prav

Prav

Hello? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello?   Hello? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 9:11 pm

DarkSunDS wrote:
Maxis wrote:
*sigh* Darksun, listen. I understand most of the time you are just having language problems, but some of your posts show an obvious lack of rational or logical thought. I hate to blame it on age, but I wonder if it has anything to do with you being 10 years old. Now I understand you've had some spats with me in the past, but if you keep commenting like that or you keep insulting poeple, I'll be forced to put you up to be banned.
I don't mind at all.

Why don't you want friends? Seriously.
Back to top Go down
Maxis

Maxis

Hello? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello?   Hello? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 9:19 pm

DarkSunDS wrote:
Prav wrote:
DarkSunDS wrote:
Maxis wrote:
I don't mind at all.

Why don't you want friends? Seriously.
Because I can't.

Thats sounds like troll talk...
Back to top Go down
FFF

FFF

Hello? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello?   Hello? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 19, 2008 10:09 pm

DarkSun,

Français:
Écoutes, je ne sais vraiment plus a quel jeu tu crois jouer. Ici, sur ce forum, nous sommes une communauté. Hors, même sur Internet, il y a des règles de conduites a suivre. La étiquette s'applique même ici.

J'ai l'impression que tu crois jouer au plus fort. Je peux de garantir qu'il ne s'agit pas de ça. Nous sommes entre personnes polis, nous respectons nos opinions mais surtout, nous nous entre respectons. Nous avons le droit de dire ce que nous voulons tant que nous restons poli.

The Furr Den est différent de Fox Tales Times. Ici, la politesse est importante, et je ne le répèterai jamais assez, le respect. Si tu refuse d'améliorer tes manières, j'ai peur que tu risques de te faire renvoyer d'ici si l'opinion général est contre toi. Et puisque tu as dit que cela t'importes peu, tu n'améliores pas ton cas.

Nous ne sommes pas liés contre toi. Nous pensons tout simplement que tu ne réfléchis pas assez avant d'afficher et que tu es impoli.

En passant, au cas ou tu a lus la première chose qui t'a été affiché sur Wikipedia, "troll" sur Internet est un mot qui désigne quelqu'un qui affiche des commentaires insultant, méchant et impoli dans le but de gâcher le plaisir des autres. Tu vois maintenant pourquoi nous commençons a nous poser des questions.

English:
Listen, I really don't know what you're playing at. Here, on thsi forum,we are a community. Even on the internet, there are rules to follow. Etiquette is even applicable here.

I get the feeling that you're playing at who's the toughest. I can guarantee you this is not the case. We are amongst polite people, we respect each other's opinions, but most of all, we respect each other. We can say whatever we want as long as we say polite.

The Furr Den is different from Fox Tales Times. Here, politeness is important, and I'll never say it enough, respect. If you refuse to improve your manners, I'm afraid you risk getting banned. And since you said that it doesn't matter to you, you're not helping your case.

We are not allied against you. We simply think that you do not think enough before posting and that you are impolite.

By the way, in case you read the first thing that came up on Wikipedia, "troll" on the Internet refers to someone who posts insulting, mean and impolite comments for the sake of ruining everyone else's time. You kind of see why we're beginning to wonder.
Back to top Go down
FFF

FFF

Hello? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello?   Hello? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 2:26 pm

On te demande juste de rester poli. Bon sang, c'est vraiment si difficile?

De deux, le respect est accordé à ceux qui respectent.

De trois: Si tu as des problèmes familiaux, ou des problèmes dont tu souhaiterai discuter, ce n'est pas un problème. Mais que tu nous fasses perdre notre temps (parce que apperament, "faire gâcher son plaisir à quelqu'un ne se dit absolument pas.) juste parce que toi, tu te sens frustré, tu ne trouves pas ça un peu injuste? Parce que nous, nous n'avons jamais de journées pluvieuses? Parce que pour tout le monde sauf toi, la vie est rose? Que tu aies eu une mauvaise journée n'excuse pas ton impolitesse. Et ne dis pas que ta vie est pourrie car personne ne te respecte parce que c'est un mensonge. Si tu es ici, c'est que tu es choyé d'avoir un ordinateur, des parents qui te laissent l'utiliser et en général, une vie qui est vraiment, mais alors vraiment très bonne.

Tu t'es laissé faire, Eh, on se calme. Si tu peux ne pas te laisser faire sur Internet, fais donc ça dans la vraie vie, ça t'aidera plus.

Si tu veux discuter de quelque chose, on est là et on écoute. Mais si tu agace au nom de problème dans ta vie, vie dont on ne sait rien, et bien, en ce qui nous concernes, tu nous agace tout court. Si t'as quelque chose qui te pèse sur le coeur, dis le, sinon, s'il-te-plait, arrête d'être de si frustrant à être avec.

Et avant que tu ne m'accuses de t'attaquer, ça s'applique à tout le monde. Tu n'es pas le premier internaute à qui les autres reprochent de tels choses.

Sur une note plus personelle, merci de la correction, mais non merci. La grammaire française n'a jamais été ma matière forte, je le reconnais, mais la prochaine fois, dis tout simplement à l'autrui qu'il fait des erreures de grammaire. Une correction de ce genre, c'est une insulte. Moi, ça m'est égale, puisque je sais que j'ai du progrès à faire, mais beaucoup de gens ne prendront pas ça aussi bien.
Back to top Go down
FFF

FFF

Hello? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello?   Hello? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 21, 2008 5:24 pm

Agreed. Let's leave this behind us.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content