The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Fur boarding school

Go down 
+4
Maxis
Lig
Blackfirefox6
JerryChipMunk
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
JerryChipMunk

JerryChipMunk

Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2008-02-25

Fur boarding school Empty
PostSubject: Fur boarding school   Fur boarding school Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2008 10:39 pm

Okay, so this is an RP where your characters are at a special boarding school for smart furs. You can involve diapers if you want to, but you don't have to. ^.^

My character:

Name: Jamie
Species: Cat/raccoon hybrid
Appearance: http://the-red-pup.deviantart.com/art/Jamie-the-cat-raccoon-82199850 (he normally wears blue jean shorts over his diaper)
Personality: Really shy, but tends to hide it by joking around. He loves art, music, literature, and history, and he sometimes goes off rambling on topics of his interest without realizing it. He also has many 'cat-like' qualities such as retractable claws, being able to purr, and sometimes meowing (He often ends his sentences with 'meow' or 'mew') He also has a stuffed cat plushie named Kit that he sleeps with.

I'll start after someone else posts. ^^;
Back to top Go down
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

Number of posts : 1413
Registration date : 2006-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Fur boarding school   Fur boarding school Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 7:07 pm

[sounds fun]

Name: Rose
Species: Red fox
Appearance: About 5'3" 115 lbs. Long platinum blonde hair pulled back in a ponytail. Wears form fitting shirts, training bra, loose jeans and thick pink diapers.
Personality: She's a bit more of the quiet type despite her outward popular-girl appearance. She's a bit slow to accept friends given her 'special need.' She's also skittish and scares easily, usually resulting in wet diapers.
Back to top Go down
JerryChipMunk

JerryChipMunk

PostSubject: Re: Fur boarding school   Fur boarding school Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 7:14 pm

Jamie waves bye to his mother as she drops him off, and looks around the school. There were many furs of every species imaginable, and of all ages. He looked over his schedule and dorm number which he had received a week ago, and began looking for his dorm. While looking at the papers, he ended up bumping into Rose, and staggered back slightly from the impact.

"S-sorry, shoulda been looking out..." He said, his voice sounded somewhat shaky.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Fur boarding school   Fur boarding school Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 7:23 pm

Ah I'll join.

Name: Lig Weather
Species: Liger.
Appearance: My avy but usually wears pants too.
Personality:Lig's a nice fairly out going individual. He can be shy at times due to his diapered state. It's a result of him being a hybrid. Lig's fairly smart and good with computers and plants. He likes to make friends when he can.

Lig walked through the halls humming a bit as he did. He saw Jamie and Rose collide and walked over. "Hey there Rose. Oh and you must be new. Hi I'm Lig." Lig said to Jamie and held his hand out.
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com
JerryChipMunk

JerryChipMunk

PostSubject: Re: Fur boarding school   Fur boarding school Icon_minitimeMon Apr 14, 2008 8:01 pm

"Hi Lig, I'm Jamie," he said, smiling as he shook Lig's hand, hoping no one could tell he was diapered.
Back to top Go down
Maxis

Maxis

Number of posts : 2898
Registration date : 2006-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Fur boarding school   Fur boarding school Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 6:05 pm

Name: Alaric Underwood
Species: Raccoon/Dog hybrid
Appearance: Is basicly Max's twin, but his color scheme is different. Instead of light grey fur he has jet black fur, and instead of his dark grey markings on his paws, earips, mask and tailrings, are all a neon-ish shade of green, his hair is a mossy green and cut a little shorter and shaggier then max's, and his eyes are brilliant green.

Personality: Is extremely shy. So much so that most people actually think he's stupid because of his lack of verbal communication. He is very gifted with mechanics, but lacks anything other then really crazy ideas. He invents very odd, yet strangly useful things out of scrap metal. Is also gifted with chemicals

------------------------------

*Alaric brushs past the liger and caccoon, trying to keep his head low...clutching to a stack of books*
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/maxymaxis
Neptune_Orca

Neptune_Orca

Number of posts : 928
Registration date : 2007-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Fur boarding school   Fur boarding school Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 6:38 pm

I'm in too!

Name: Neptune
Species: Blue orca
Appearance: arround 6 ft, wears blue jean shorts and a T-shirt, normaly over thick diapers.
Personality: He's a bit nerdy, loves science, sci-fi, and trading card games. He's a bit shunned by most in the school.

Nep spotted the little knot of furs and comes over, "Everything okay?"
Back to top Go down
JerryChipMunk

JerryChipMunk

PostSubject: Re: Fur boarding school   Fur boarding school Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 11:13 pm

Jamie looks over and acknowledges Neptune's presence, "Yeah, everything is just fine. We're just... Getting to know each other, meow" he said, suddenly realizing what he just said, "Oh... Uhh... Sorry about that, sometimes I sort of 'meow' on accident..." he added while blushing. He then noticed Alaric and thinks, 'hmm... He looks kinda lonely...'
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Fur boarding school   Fur boarding school Icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2008 11:31 pm

"It's Ok. Well it's nice to meet ya Jamie. So what's your room number?" Lig asked out of curiosity. He knew his room was a double and at present he was the only one in it.
Back to top Go down
Maxis

Maxis

PostSubject: Re: Fur boarding school   Fur boarding school Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 7:30 am

*Alaric had made it up the steps when he heard his name, he gave a small grin, wondering if this would be the year he would make friends. he rushed into the school to find his room*
Back to top Go down
JerryChipMunk

JerryChipMunk

PostSubject: Re: Fur boarding school   Fur boarding school Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 3:49 pm

Jamie looked at his schedule, which had his room number written on it, "Umm... It's room 229..." he said.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Fur boarding school   Fur boarding school Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 4:19 pm

"Cool. Looks like I found my room mate for the year." Lig said smiling. "I think we'll get along alright. Want me to show ya to the room?"
Back to top Go down
Neptune_Orca

Neptune_Orca

PostSubject: Re: Fur boarding school   Fur boarding school Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 5:21 pm

Nep grins, "Mine's right across from you guys!"
Back to top Go down
Maxis

Maxis

PostSubject: Re: Fur boarding school   Fur boarding school Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 5:48 pm

*Alaric walked into room 227, he didnt know it was just right down the hall from the furrs he saw out front. his things had been brought up and he began to unpack...the door wide open(
Back to top Go down
JerryChipMunk

JerryChipMunk

PostSubject: Re: Fur boarding school   Fur boarding school Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 7:10 pm

"Umm, that's cool... I guess we're room mates, then... I would like to see the room if you don't mind," Jamie said while blushing somewhat; he was afraid of what Lig would say when he found out about his diapers and other 'babyish' stuff.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Fur boarding school   Fur boarding school Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 8:12 pm

"Alright then just follow me." Lig said leading you down the hall to there room. "You should have time to unpack too. Classes don't start until 10 today. And it's only 8 now."
Back to top Go down
Neptune_Orca

Neptune_Orca

PostSubject: Re: Fur boarding school   Fur boarding school Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 8:17 pm

Neptune followed the pair down the hall, carrying his own stuff to his room.
Back to top Go down
Maxis

Maxis

PostSubject: Re: Fur boarding school   Fur boarding school Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 8:40 pm

*alaric had unpacked and looked around satisfied...half of the room looked normal but thee other half looked like a garage workbench, with stacks of scrap metal*
Back to top Go down
JerryChipMunk

JerryChipMunk

PostSubject: Re: Fur boarding school   Fur boarding school Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 8:54 pm

"Alright then, that's good," Jamie said. Suddenly, Jamie tripped on a snag in the carpet and fell; the suitcase in his hand flew a good two feet in front of him and came open, his pack of diapers falling out, "oh no!" he exclaimed, jumping on top of the package to hide it in embarrassment.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Fur boarding school   Fur boarding school Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 9:21 pm

Lig saw the package of diapers and sigh. "Oh you too huh. Well that's a load off my mind." Lig said walking over to you and helped you with your suite case. "Don't worry I won't tell anybody about yours if you don't tell about mine."
Back to top Go down
JerryChipMunk

JerryChipMunk

PostSubject: Re: Fur boarding school   Fur boarding school Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 9:46 pm

"Meow! You wear, too?" Jamie asked as he put the package back into his bag, he hoped Lig didn't notice his other 'baby stuff' in there, "at least I don't have to hide them... What a relief..." He then sniffed the air and realized he had just filled his diaper without knowing it. "Looks like I'm gonna have to get changed when we get there..." he said, blushing slightly.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Fur boarding school   Fur boarding school Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 10:47 pm

"Yeah your not the only one. I'm kinda soggy." Lig said as they got to there room. Lig opened it up. One side was bare. The other had posters here and there from kid's shows and stuff. On Lig's bed was a stuffed Liger and sitting on the night stand next to it was a paci from the previous night he forgot to put away and had yet to notice. "Well this is our room."
Back to top Go down
Maxis

Maxis

PostSubject: Re: Fur boarding school   Fur boarding school Icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2008 11:26 pm

*Alaric had heard someone down the hall...he had changed clothes. this was it, he was going to make friends! he was strong, he could do it! He kept chanting his mantra again and again as he puffed out his chest and marched into Lig and Jamies room, totally unannounced...what he had failed to notice was the little edge of diaper sticking out from the back of his pants. As soon as he got into the boys room he reverted bck to his shy posture and blurted out a jumble of words*

"HImynameisAlaric!"
Back to top Go down
Neptune_Orca

Neptune_Orca

PostSubject: Re: Fur boarding school   Fur boarding school Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 9:40 am

Neptune had unpacked his own stuff in his room but then heard a comotion in the room across from him. He walked to the door and looked in, "Everything cool in there?"
Back to top Go down
Drake Silverscales

Drake Silverscales

Number of posts : 737
Registration date : 2007-06-11

PostSubject: Re: Fur boarding school   Fur boarding school Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 4:10 pm

Name: Drake Blackwell
Species: Dragon
Appearance: Silver dragon with spiked hair and ice blue eyes. Wears baggy jeens/trip pants, he also where's band t-shirts and funny t-shirts.
Personality: Is really a easy going, friendly dragon if furrs get the chance to know him. But based on his choice of dress that consits of chains, spikes and some times rude t-shirts. Furrs would think he is not the 'friendly' type. Also he has a deep dark secret that he does not like talking about or anyone finding out about.

Walks down the hall and stops at the room Neptune is in, looks at his paper that he holds in his claw and walks in. Not saying hello or any thing to the Orca as he unpacks his belongings and puts them in a dresser.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fur boarding school   Fur boarding school Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fur boarding school
Page 1 of 7Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next