The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Fur boarding school

Go down 
+4
Maxis
Lig
Blackfirefox6
JerryChipMunk
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
JerryChipMunk

JerryChipMunk

Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2008-02-25

Fur boarding school - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fur boarding school   Fur boarding school - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 10:54 pm

"Yup! Cubs at heart, that's what we are!" Jamie said, a faint purring sound could be heard from him, "Oh, umm, I should mention I can kinda purr, too," he added, still smiling
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Fur boarding school   Fur boarding school - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 10:59 pm

"Ah so do I." Lig said after all he was a feline. "And I agree. We're all cubs at heart." Lig smiled picking up his plushie.
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com
JerryChipMunk

JerryChipMunk

PostSubject: Re: Fur boarding school   Fur boarding school - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2008 11:11 pm

"Sweet!" Jamie said while lying back down on his bed, he felt himself wet his diaper some from excitement, "this is gonna be the best school semester ever!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fur boarding school   Fur boarding school - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 6:49 am

kiru shook his head. "nah Im okay with changing myself" kGru said shuting and locking his bedroom door behind him, afraid of the overly nice stranger.
Back to top Go down
Maxis

Maxis

Number of posts : 2898
Registration date : 2006-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Fur boarding school   Fur boarding school - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 7:25 am

*Alaric smiles and returns to Lig and Jamie's room*
"Hey guys, I'm back! I've been talking to the dean somemore! he just gave me this..."
*he hands jamie a small rolled up paper*
"it's the printed ownership rights and validation, already signed!"
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/maxymaxis
Link

Link

Number of posts : 2390
Registration date : 2007-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Fur boarding school   Fur boarding school - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 8:08 am

After a while, he soon retured, unlocking the door with one of the keys and then closes it, locking it again. He yawned and walks to his bed and lays on it, curling up under the covers, a paci in his mouth and a plushie under his arm.
Back to top Go down
http://Missmab.com
Drake Silverscales

Drake Silverscales

Number of posts : 737
Registration date : 2007-06-11

PostSubject: Re: Fur boarding school   Fur boarding school - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 11:38 am

"oh, well i don't have any cubbish things. O-only my diapers, and i kind of hid them so you would not find out Neptune. But seeing as how everyone here wears diapers, i think it would be kind of pointless." chuckles softly.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Fur boarding school   Fur boarding school - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 2:30 pm

"Wow cool!!! So we own this building! This is great. This is gonna be the best school year EVER!!!" Lig cheered.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fur boarding school   Fur boarding school - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 3:33 pm

(are we all in the same building now?)
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Fur boarding school   Fur boarding school - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 3:42 pm

(Yeah it's always been the same building. Just not the same room.)
Back to top Go down
JerryChipMunk

JerryChipMunk

PostSubject: Re: Fur boarding school   Fur boarding school - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 3:55 pm

Jamie took the papers and skimmed over them briefly before smiling, "Yup, we own it! Sweet!" He said, grinning as he showed Lig the papers stating that their building was now reserved to diaper-wearing students only. along with a few guidelines and the dean's signature at the bottom.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Fur boarding school   Fur boarding school - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 4:35 pm

"Yup it's Official. Wow this is cool. Ya know I think we should call a dorm meeting. Tell everybody the news, get to know each other, and maybe come up with a name for the dorm." Lig suggested with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Neptune_Orca

Neptune_Orca

Number of posts : 928
Registration date : 2007-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Fur boarding school   Fur boarding school - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 5:29 pm

Neptune turned to his roomate Drake, he was blushing a bit. "Well, I think it's fun... and I'd be happy to share my stuff..." He offered, tail between his legs in embaressment.
Back to top Go down
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

Number of posts : 1413
Registration date : 2006-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Fur boarding school   Fur boarding school - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 5:35 pm

Rose was wandering around in the building and overheard conversation. She was slightly lost and gently knocked on the door to one of the rooms shyly. Her tail swished slightly, resulting in light crinkles. She was blushing heavily, unaware the very tip of her diaper was showing above her jeans, her shirt unable to cover it.
Back to top Go down
Drake Silverscales

Drake Silverscales

Number of posts : 737
Registration date : 2007-06-11

PostSubject: Re: Fur boarding school   Fur boarding school - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 6:25 pm

Smiles at Nep softly, "Thanks Neptune, your sure a great guy"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fur boarding school   Fur boarding school - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 10:39 pm

kiru laid on the couch 'why would I let a nurse see my privates?' he imagined when thinking of mei's proposel. Then Kiru began to undo his tabs on his extremly thick (and exspensive) Diaper. he than begun to open the warm wet Diaper.
Back to top Go down
Link

Link

PostSubject: Re: Fur boarding school   Fur boarding school - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 8:19 am

Mei turned over in his sleep, whimpering a little.
Back to top Go down
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

PostSubject: Re: Fur boarding school   Fur boarding school - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 3:24 pm

The knob on the room she was in front of turned as she opened the door, peeking her head in. "Hello?"
Back to top Go down
JerryChipMunk

JerryChipMunk

PostSubject: Re: Fur boarding school   Fur boarding school - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 4:00 pm

"Yeah! A dorm meeting would be great! I'll work on organizing one..." Jamie said, not yet noticing Rose.
Back to top Go down
Maxis

Maxis

Number of posts : 2898
Registration date : 2006-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Fur boarding school   Fur boarding school - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 6:25 pm

*alaric grins as he shuts his door, the sound of a welding torch soon echoed through the halls*
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/maxymaxis
JerryChipMunk

JerryChipMunk

PostSubject: Re: Fur boarding school   Fur boarding school - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 6:42 pm

Jamie's ears perked as he heard the torch noises. He peeked out into the hallway to look for where it was coming from, and noticed it was coming from Alaric's room. It was then that he noticed Rose standing nearby, and calmly eased himself back into the room, afraid she would notice his diaper if he didn't, and not knowing if she wore or not.
Back to top Go down
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

PostSubject: Re: Fur boarding school   Fur boarding school - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 7:37 pm

[her diaper is visible above her jeans, her shirt is too tight to cover it...]

She blushed as Jamie looked outside and she looked over at Alaric's door, wondering what the welding torch was for. "Can I come in? I'm kinda lost..." she asked Jamie quickly before he disappeared and she hoped he heard her over the torch.
Back to top Go down
Link

Link

PostSubject: Re: Fur boarding school   Fur boarding school - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2008 8:54 pm

Mei wakes up, streaching, "Hey Kiru..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fur boarding school   Fur boarding school - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 7:01 am

(link Im in a diffrent room) kiru then wipes himself, applys the powder, then slid a new diaper underneath. kiru then taped his front tabs then his tail tabe. kiru laid back with a sigh " how can changing a diaper be so hard?" he then drifted into a nap, diaper exposed. <door is still locked>
Back to top Go down
Link

Link

PostSubject: Re: Fur boarding school   Fur boarding school - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 9:30 am

(( I thought they were room mates? ))

Mei looks around to see that Kiru wasn't there. He shrugs and starts unpacking. He smiles as he sets up his Nintendo Wii.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fur boarding school   Fur boarding school - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fur boarding school
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next