The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Seriu School for girls (guys welcom)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Tykari

Tykari

Number of posts : 4489
Registration date : 2006-11-05

Seriu School for girls (guys welcom) Empty
PostSubject: Seriu School for girls (guys welcom)   Seriu School for girls (guys welcom) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 3:00 pm

This is based off a japanese anime where a guy attends an all girls school since it is grandfather dying wish. You can be a guy or girl, but guys have to dress and behave as girls at school functions or in cassroom. I will make the room pairing and the housing asiugnment.

I will have 3 people

Name: Ryu
appearacne:5' 7", blue eyes long hair, small built, a fox

Name: Brianna
apreance: 6foot, green eyes, long blonde hair, cat
Is head mistress

Name: Kari
sis to Ryu, Kari is a vixen

I will allow furrs

once someone else joins i will start us off

Last edited by Tykari on Tue Jun 10, 2008 6:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kaiskune
Admin
kaiskune

Number of posts : 464
Registration date : 2006-10-24

PostSubject: Re: Seriu School for girls (guys welcom)   Seriu School for girls (guys welcom) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 4:09 pm

Name: nikolai (or nicole as his mother calls him)
appearance:5' 4", albino half fur (aka white hair and fur, pink eyes), feminine build, voice and generall apearence
Bios: a young half fur just starting his first year. his mother (a full feline) choose to send him to seriu giving him little choice or arguemet (much to the annoyance to both nicole and his father...the human). while he is partially used to to crossdressing, (mothers and girly-bois means lots of embarrasment when shopping for clothes) he is still embarrased by doing it despite enjoying it deep down.he is a little embarrased by his eyes and so often chooses to hide them behind sunglasses
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/kaiskune/
Tykari

Tykari

PostSubject: Re: Seriu School for girls (guys welcom)   Seriu School for girls (guys welcom) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 4:29 pm

Ryu has already finished unpacking so he was out on the campus, just walking around in a long white dress with blue stripes and red bow in center where breasts are. His blonge hair was tied back with a pink ribbon and fashinoned into a pony tail. He could easily pass as a girl from a distance or up close as long as the other person wasnt the one he secretly crushed on. In his hands was a small folder full of stories he was writting.

Meanwhile Kari was in her room just trying to settle in to the school dorms. She was in jeans and a tee shirt. Once she finished unpacking she just laid on the bed and relaxed, thinking Ryu was still in his room.
Back to top Go down
kaiskune
Admin
kaiskune

PostSubject: Re: Seriu School for girls (guys welcom)   Seriu School for girls (guys welcom) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 4:54 pm

Nicole walked onto the campus in a hurry a very unlady like military rucksack on his back, storm clouds were gathering on the horizon and being half feline... he hated rain (though loved baths). his mind occupied with trying and failing not to blush having walked from home and take the train to the campus in his new uniform because his mother wanted to see what he looked like in it.

in every aspect... he looked like a ordinary girl form any distance... abeit a very flat chested one... many only realising his gender as a pervert had found out on the train by feeling down below. as he looked about his plaited pure white hair swished with every movement. his eyes hidden behind hir metal blue sunglasses as he hefted the bag repositioning it on his shoulder. his shoes were killing his and he was not in a good mood as he walked past Ryu towards the school houses or residence. hips swaying from his graceful movement

(stop trying to talk to me on msn kari, my net isnt sending out my replys)
Back to top Go down
Tykari

Tykari

PostSubject: Re: Seriu School for girls (guys welcom)   Seriu School for girls (guys welcom) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 5:06 pm

ryu hurries to catch up to the girl "follow me i will show you to the housing block your in, i dont know your name but have seen your pic, you are sharing a room with me for now" ryu says hoping he can hide his secret from this person, actually thinking that this girl is a true girl, how fullish ryu was and would find out the truth at one point most likely, ryu's folder slips from his paws and hits the girl in the breasts and ryu blushes some "i am sorry miss, so whats your name" he says ad grabs the folder
Back to top Go down
kaiskune
Admin
kaiskune

PostSubject: Re: Seriu School for girls (guys welcom)   Seriu School for girls (guys welcom) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 5:27 pm

"huh?" he looks at the person who stopped him very confused. he meeped and blushed very brightly as the folder hit his chest covering his flat breast with his lithe and gentle arms folding them infront of him... "nikol..." he stopped still flushing, considering what to say "Ni...nicole... my name is nicole"

Last edited by kaiskune on Tue Jun 10, 2008 6:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tykari

Tykari

PostSubject: Re: Seriu School for girls (guys welcom)   Seriu School for girls (guys welcom) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 6:01 pm

Well, I am Ryu your roommate this year" he says and starts walksing for the dorms, "it would be wise for you to follow me until i give you a key" nthe vulpine leads his room mate for their room
Back to top Go down
kaiskune
Admin
kaiskune

PostSubject: Re: Seriu School for girls (guys welcom)   Seriu School for girls (guys welcom) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 6:23 pm

"ryu?" he says the name a few times "your the first girl ive met called that" he blushes and bits his finger sheepishly following her to their room kicking off his shoes by the door "so what is this school like?" he asks politely "i know about the school making older students bunk with freshmen are you sure your ok with that?"
Back to top Go down
Tykari

Tykari

PostSubject: Re: Seriu School for girls (guys welcom)   Seriu School for girls (guys welcom) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 6:33 pm

"it is called the sister system, basically i am your older siter here and you are my younger sis. I like the system and my name is japanese. It is a very nice scholl, you weill love it" he syas and takes the heels off aqnd sits on one tfo the beds in the pink room. the beds faced each other with a table in the center
Back to top Go down
kaiskune
Admin
kaiskune

PostSubject: Re: Seriu School for girls (guys welcom)   Seriu School for girls (guys welcom) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 6:53 pm

nicole looks around the small room standing by the door way. "i know its japanese... it means dragon" she replys struggling to hide a annoyed tone from what sounded like ryu was boasting about his name. ears flattening a little as he puts reads the small introduction manual confused... "are you sure im supposed to be sharing with you? in the interview with the head mistress, i was to be bedding alone"
Back to top Go down
Tykari

Tykari

PostSubject: Re: Seriu School for girls (guys welcom)   Seriu School for girls (guys welcom) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 7:16 pm

the head mistress told me you would be with me, she had an older student come back and needs a room without rooming with another older person" he says smoothing the dress out softly "but we can go see her again if you wish to confirm this"
Back to top Go down
kaiskune
Admin
kaiskune

PostSubject: Re: Seriu School for girls (guys welcom)   Seriu School for girls (guys welcom) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 3:44 am

"no... i dont think that should be a problem" he says softly sitting down on the opposite bed keeping his legs together still flicking through the intro manual as he readjusts his sunglasses idlely.
Back to top Go down
Tykari

Tykari

PostSubject: Re: Seriu School for girls (guys welcom)   Seriu School for girls (guys welcom) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 9:30 pm

"if you wish to change into more casual clothes for the evening i suggest you use the bathroom and pull the changing screen out, Nicole" he says softly as a knock comes to the door and is told that dinner has been brought up for the 2 by his sis who was going out "looks like dinner has arrived"
Back to top Go down
kaiskune
Admin
kaiskune

PostSubject: Re: Seriu School for girls (guys welcom)   Seriu School for girls (guys welcom) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 3:55 am

he looks out of the window over the campus before slipping into the bathroom returning a few moments later in a teeshirt, still wearing the schools miniskirt and stockings.
Back to top Go down
Tykari

Tykari

PostSubject: Re: Seriu School for girls (guys welcom)   Seriu School for girls (guys welcom) Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 6:45 pm

ryu had set the spagetti dinner out on the table in the center and was kneeling on her side of the table "would you like to join me for dinner, Nicole" she asks doing her best to conceal that he is truly a guy
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

Number of posts : 2939
Registration date : 2007-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Seriu School for girls (guys welcom)   Seriu School for girls (guys welcom) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 12:22 am

Name: Riku
appearacne:6'3 inu with long silver hair
Back to top Go down
Neptune_Orca

Neptune_Orca

Number of posts : 928
Registration date : 2007-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Seriu School for girls (guys welcom)   Seriu School for girls (guys welcom) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 8:06 pm

Name: Neptune
Species: Orca

(where do I start?)
Back to top Go down
Tykari

Tykari

PostSubject: Re: Seriu School for girls (guys welcom)   Seriu School for girls (guys welcom) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2008 8:43 pm

start be walking aorund the campus and run itno kari)
Back to top Go down
Neptune_Orca

Neptune_Orca

PostSubject: Re: Seriu School for girls (guys welcom)   Seriu School for girls (guys welcom) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 9:35 am

Neptune was sort of lost, he'd arrived at the school, but was looking for the administration office, and where he was supposed to be. He was wandering arround holding a map infront of his beek, looking forlorne.
Back to top Go down
Tykari

Tykari

PostSubject: Re: Seriu School for girls (guys welcom)   Seriu School for girls (guys welcom) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 9:43 pm

soon kari runs out of her dorm in a rushg and doesnt see him and collides right into him, she had been told to keep an eye for an orca male that was gonna be living with her for the year
Back to top Go down
Neptune_Orca

Neptune_Orca

PostSubject: Re: Seriu School for girls (guys welcom)   Seriu School for girls (guys welcom) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 12:21 pm

"OOf!" Said Neptune, "Sorry... I'm kinda lost... I'm Neptune by the way." He says, scurrying to pick things up.
Back to top Go down
Tykari

Tykari

PostSubject: Re: Seriu School for girls (guys welcom)   Seriu School for girls (guys welcom) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 1:05 pm

she takes a look at him and takes his hand "your my roommate" she says happily looking into his eyes, meanwhile ryu lays a paw on his roommate smiling some :so nicole, wanna go meet the others?"
Back to top Go down
Neptune_Orca

Neptune_Orca

PostSubject: Re: Seriu School for girls (guys welcom)   Seriu School for girls (guys welcom) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 1:07 pm

Neptune smiled, hefting his bags. "Then I'm exactly where I should be!" He said, blushing a bit as she stared at him.
Back to top Go down
Tykari

Tykari

PostSubject: Re: Seriu School for girls (guys welcom)   Seriu School for girls (guys welcom) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 1:14 pm

she signals for him to follow her as she turns and pulls him to his feet before heading back into the dorm and opening the door to her room, it had 2 beds side by side, a couch, tv, computers, chairs, and a fridge and microwave in a different section "welcome to our room"
Back to top Go down
Neptune_Orca

Neptune_Orca

PostSubject: Re: Seriu School for girls (guys welcom)   Seriu School for girls (guys welcom) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 1:23 pm

"Verry nice." Said Neptune, looking arround the room. "Where should I put my bag?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seriu School for girls (guys welcom)   Seriu School for girls (guys welcom) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seriu School for girls (guys welcom)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next