The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

World Behind the World.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

World Behind the World. Empty
PostSubject: World Behind the World.   World Behind the World. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 7:09 pm

Well boys and girls I got a new RP for us. Alright here we go. Basically the Premise is there's a lot of things happening that most people don't see. Angels, Demons and beings in between all of which going about there business mostly unnoticed by the world. The thing the world notices is the results of there actions. This is mainly gonna be a fur RP. You can be mortal, an angel, a demon, Or what I've dubbed an Anemon. Basically an demon on it's way to becoming an angel again.

Name: Aloren.
Species: Lion.
Appearance: This pic.
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/1339929/
Bio: Aloren was one of the angels that fell. After spending a few centuries in hell regretting his actions he managed to come to terms with them and ask for forgiveness. After which he was up lifted and became what he is now. He's a fairly calm and level headed person. He is able to traverse all the planes of existence save heaven beyond the gates.

There we go I'll start it when we get some people.
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com
Tykari

Tykari

Number of posts : 4489
Registration date : 2006-11-05

PostSubject: Re: World Behind the World.   World Behind the World. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 10:16 pm

Name: Ryulan Shadow Haruno, most call her "shadow"
Species: black wolf
Appearance: just a very well built and athletic female wolf, she normally wears a tee short, pnaites and very tight jeans, will have a diaper later if allowed
Bio: SHaodwn was a fmelae wolf who use to be an assain and work for the demonss, but one day she changed her ways and gained the blessing fo the angels to become what she is now. She still embraces the code of the warrior thru her travels

Last edited by Tykari on Wed Jun 18, 2008 12:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

Number of posts : 1413
Registration date : 2006-12-25

PostSubject: Re: World Behind the World.   World Behind the World. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2008 11:21 pm

Name: Richard Vector
Age: Appears to be in his mid thirties but is really much older than that
Species: Arctic fox

Appearance: Silky white-furred sly fox with deep brown eyes, white shirt and jeans, a bulge at the crotch, revealing he's padded [Assuming that is ok with you Lig]

Bio: He's an angel who carries out missions for the Lord and all of his children when needed. If necessary he will carry a rapier at his hip if he finds the need to defend himself from whatever he may encounter on these missions.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: World Behind the World.   World Behind the World. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 5:00 pm

(Well I was hoping to get a few more people or maybe a bit more diversity of charactes. Oh well. Lets start it and BlackFire I was hoping to keep this one diaper free. That's why I decided to use Aloren rather then my FoxCoon.)

Aloren walked the streets of a mortal city. It was a bright day with the mortal furs going about there business. There were a few non mortal beings here and there going about there task. Even one sin whispering in the ear of a mortal. Aloren sighed thinking. 'Hope that one has a strong will.' He thought. He wished he could stop the sin but knew he could do nothing unless it broke the rules.
Back to top Go down
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

PostSubject: Re: World Behind the World.   World Behind the World. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2008 10:34 pm

[That's why I said assuming. I had no idea if they were or not.]

Richard was in the alley of a city surveying the streets before him, fingering the handle of the rapier at his side. All around him were sins and other unholy creatures he was dying to bring to the light, however necessary. He knew he couldn't purge them all but he was desperate to try. He then brought to mind the mission at hand and started down the street, repeating what he had to do to himself.
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

Number of posts : 1373
Registration date : 2007-08-26

PostSubject: Re: World Behind the World.   World Behind the World. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 5:57 am

Name:Dante Maxwell,most callled him Midnight
SpeciPanther
Appearance:Black fur,with blue eyes,has a scar over his left eye,wears blue dress pants,a dress shirt with the sleeves ripped off,and wears a black robe that has a hood which wears over his head.Under his robe,he carries two swords that he uses.
Bio:Dante worked for the demons as an hitman doing their dirty work.He grew tired of his job and decided to leave Hell and changed his ways.After that,he was lifted and now he became what he is today.

Dante was sitting at a coffe shop outside drinking coffe and reading the newspaper.He sees all the sins of some of the furs and creatures around them and wonders when will the furs ever changed their ways.He was done with his coffee and gets up and takes his newspaper and walks down the street.

Last edited by Baby Eevee on Thu Jun 19, 2008 11:43 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tykari

Tykari

PostSubject: Re: World Behind the World.   World Behind the World. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 12:17 pm

Shadow was in the darkness, wtahcing the others, hnads on the hilts of her daggers as she watched the sins to make sure that rules were not broken, for of they were broken she would have to intervein
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

PostSubject: Re: World Behind the World.   World Behind the World. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 19, 2008 2:30 pm

Dante was on top on the building near the ledge to get a better view.He able to see everybody with his good eyesight.He also watches the sins and if he sees the sins cause any trouble,he wil be ready for them.
Back to top Go down
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

PostSubject: Re: World Behind the World.   World Behind the World. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 12:19 am

Richard headed out of the alley and down the street, not really paying attention to anyone around him as he kept repeating his mission in his head. His claws clicked on the asphalt as he walked, tail swishing a bit.
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

PostSubject: Re: World Behind the World.   World Behind the World. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2008 5:28 am

Dante made his way back to the street and decided to meet someone who we hasn't seen in an while.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: World Behind the World.   World Behind the World. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 9:48 pm

Aloren continued to watch the things around him as he walked. He narrowed his eyes at on sin. A Lustoid as the sin of Lust itself liked to call them. The Lustoid was following a group of children. Aloren growled and quickly lept into action grabbing it. "You are not to touch innocence yourself lustroid. For this attempted transgression I take the following action." Aloren said as his weapon materialized and he took off the lustoid's head. Before it even hit the ground the head and body disappeared. The Lustoid returned back to hell.
Back to top Go down
Tykari

Tykari

PostSubject: Re: World Behind the World.   World Behind the World. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 11:27 pm

Shaodw moves out noticing the sin of envy, following some girl who was looking at another girl who had somehow gotten a date with the hottest guy in school. she creeps and grabs the sin "for trying to get a grip of the girl and cause her to envy the other girl and possibly do worse i shall take actions apropriate to what you have done" as she said this she pulled a dagger and in a few quick motions had sliced her target into pieces and it dispaeared returning to hell, the place in which all sin had orginated
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: World Behind the World.   World Behind the World. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 11:31 pm

Aloren turned to look at shadow and sighed. "Shadow! That one wasn't breaking any of the rules. Show restraint next time. Try to remember that these creatures are not the sins themselves but there followers. Those that serve them and spread them. That one was doing w hat it does. If the girl has the will she'll overcome the envy. We cannot make decisions for others even if it is in there best interest. They must choose." Aloren said sternly.
Back to top Go down
Tykari

Tykari

PostSubject: Re: World Behind the World.   World Behind the World. Icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2008 11:42 pm

she nods wlaksing off back into the shadows to sit and wait before saying "you were the one who never quite told me the difference so i acted at first impulse" she said in a softer tone, staying in the shadown of an alleyway and reconcealing her dagger, dressed in pure black just watching the streets
Back to top Go down
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

PostSubject: Re: World Behind the World.   World Behind the World. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 2:02 am

He drew his rapier on a sin who stood on the shoulders of an obese man and impaled it, sending it back to the flaming pits from whence it came. He wiped his blade on the man's shirt who didn't see him anyway as he resheathed it and kept walking. "These things disgust me..." he said, doing all he could to prevent himself from just killing every sin he saw. Whether doing what it did or just trying he wanted to eradicate them all...but knew it was impossible.
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

PostSubject: Re: World Behind the World.   World Behind the World. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 11:48 am

As Dante was going to where he as going,he senses four Lustoids following a group of teenagers who were going to a party.He quickly get in front of them and says,''I cannot let you touch them you pieces of flith."The four Lustoids surround and charged at him from four sides.Dante swords materialized and he grabs his swords and took the head of all four Lustoids.He says,''Go back to Hell where you come from."The four Lustoids disappear and went back to Hell.Dante senses others like him and decide to look for them.While looking,he sees two of them together and went to meet them.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: World Behind the World.   World Behind the World. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 3:42 pm

(Um.....Guys I don't think your quite getting the concept of these sin things. They're ALLOWED. To do what they do. But all they can really do is whisper suggestions It's Up to the person themselves to decide to listen or not. Once more going back to free will.)

Aloren sighed looking around seeing several others dispatched. "Ug. This is gonna be one of those days isn't it." He sighed and looked to Dante. "Nice work although you really didn't need to do that. And they really didn't have to listen to you. Remember people free will. Especially you (BlackFire.). Being a full Angel one would think you'd be familiar with this."

(Oh and guys please try to use your characters names in your post at least once. Thanks. ^^)
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

PostSubject: Re: World Behind the World.   World Behind the World. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 3:48 pm

(I'll try to get it right.)

Dante says,"Thanks and sorry,I'm still new at this."
Back to top Go down
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

PostSubject: Re: World Behind the World.   World Behind the World. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 1:03 am

"I know the policy...free will my tail, these things are as sweet-talking as mortal salesmen and twice as disgusting..." Richard spat in disgust as he toyed with his blade, his mission momentarily wiped from his mind as he looked around, disgusted with all that he saw.

[What are we supposed to do then? XD Eradicate the ones going overboard or something? You never completely described what the plot was if my memory serves...just thought I'd ask if it was evident and I missed it...]
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

PostSubject: Re: World Behind the World.   World Behind the World. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 6:01 am

Dante says,''I'll try not to mess up again."
Back to top Go down
Tykari

Tykari

PostSubject: Re: World Behind the World.   World Behind the World. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 10:55 am

shadow watched the others from the shaodws, observing them and trying to learn more baout the job that herself and the othere were intrusted with. SHe only watched them as to help prevent any more screw ups during her work
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

PostSubject: Re: World Behind the World.   World Behind the World. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 11:51 am

Dante was thinking on the samething,he doesn't want to screw up again.

Last edited by Baby Eevee on Mon Jun 23, 2008 5:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: World Behind the World.   World Behind the World. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 3:52 pm

(I'll reveal the main plot now.)

"I know just settle down. Remember we're supposed to be here to keep this plane of existence safe. That means we go after full fledged demons and escapee souls. And the occasional runner that managed to escape the reaper. That's our job. That's what we do." Aloren said with a bit of pride in his voice. He liked serving in this fashion. It made him feel like he really was doing something.
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

PostSubject: Re: World Behind the World.   World Behind the World. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2008 5:14 pm

Dante says,"Are the demons strong?"
Back to top Go down
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

PostSubject: Re: World Behind the World.   World Behind the World. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 1:02 am

"So we go after the full demons, and let the little weak ones escape to get bigger so we can just kill them later? That sounds a bit odd to me but who am I to question it?" he asked with a slight snort as he nods in understanding. He played with his rapier as he kept walking, keeping his eyes open for what he now knew to look for.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World Behind the World.   World Behind the World. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

World Behind the World.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next