The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

World Behind the World.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

Number of posts : 1373
Registration date : 2007-08-26

World Behind the World. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: World Behind the World.   World Behind the World. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 5:38 am

Dante says,"That makes sense,I understand now."
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

PostSubject: Re: World Behind the World.   World Behind the World. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 4:27 pm

"Yes. And we don't just let the little ones escape. We let them do what they do as long as no rules are broken. Perhaps seeing things here will help them seek redemption. Remember I myself was once a Demon." Aloren started. "And to answer your question Dante yes. Full fledged demons are strong. And the Sins themselves are very strong as well these creatures you see here are merely minions of them. Sins themselves rarely come here save for Wrath who is tasked as the Reaper."

(Oh and guys try to use your character's names in your post. Ok. It's a bit hard to remember them. Thanks. ^^ )
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

PostSubject: Re: World Behind the World.   World Behind the World. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 4:53 pm

Dante says,''This is so new to me,but we have to make sure the demons and sins don't harm anyone.
Back to top Go down
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

Number of posts : 1413
Registration date : 2006-12-25

PostSubject: Re: World Behind the World.   World Behind the World. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 12:05 am

He spat on the sidewalk in disgust as demons were mentions. "I hate demons...they disgust me..." Richard said coldly as he unsheathed his rapier and sliced the air a bit for emphasis on what he was about to say. "I say we kill them all and redeem this pitiful ball of sinners so they can join their Father in peace for all time..."
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

PostSubject: Re: World Behind the World.   World Behind the World. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 6:18 am

Dante says,"I like to get rid of all of them too,but,you heard what Alren said.''
Back to top Go down
Tonga

Tonga

Number of posts : 400
Registration date : 2007-09-12

PostSubject: Re: World Behind the World.   World Behind the World. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 1:57 pm

[I'm joining :3]
Name: Alex
Species: Shark.
Appearance: Rather tall, not athletic but not fat either. wears roman lōrīca segmentāta armor, and has wings like a humming bird allowing him more agile flight.
Bio: Alex was once a fallen angel who has since worked his way back to hi original status. He is usually seen carrying a large scythe who's blade is made of diamond, to send rule-breaking demons back to hell.
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

PostSubject: Re: World Behind the World.   World Behind the World. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 3:23 pm

Dante says,''I want to get rid of all them too,but you heard what Aloren said."
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: World Behind the World.   World Behind the World. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 5:26 pm

"Don't scoff demons. Remember they were once angels like yourself Richard. And they have the potential to be that again someday. Even a soul residing in hell is not doomed to it for eternity. Eventually they'll realize there folly and get another chance." Aloren said and then looking to a back alley seeing something. "A rework? Guess Envy is up to to something. Richard it looks like you may have a chance to vent." Aloren smiled materializing his blade staff.
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

PostSubject: Re: World Behind the World.   World Behind the World. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2008 11:52 pm

Dante sees it too and says,"It hunting time."

Dante smiles materializing his two swords.
Back to top Go down
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

PostSubject: Re: World Behind the World.   World Behind the World. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 10:36 am

He gave a cold, calculated smile as he started down the alley, not wanting to give this one the chance to run. "Finally..." He heard everything Aloren said and understood it, he was just a bit arrogant and didn't usually care as well as stubborn.
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

PostSubject: Re: World Behind the World.   World Behind the World. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 11:13 am

Dante says,''We bettter go follow him."
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: World Behind the World.   World Behind the World. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 4:51 pm

Aloren followed the Rework at a distance watching it closely seeing it come to a dead in he signaled the others to quickly move in. "Try not to kill it. Just disable it. May be take it's legs off." He told the others quitely.
Back to top Go down
Tonga

Tonga

Number of posts : 400
Registration date : 2007-09-12

PostSubject: Re: World Behind the World.   World Behind the World. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 5:01 pm

"Well put Aloren." Came a voice from above. Standing on a rooftop next to them was Alex, his diamond scythe glistening in the sun. "So what is this about envy?" He said while vertically descending and following the group, before landing on the ground to reduce noise.
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

PostSubject: Re: World Behind the World.   World Behind the World. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 5:04 pm

Dante was following Aloren.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: World Behind the World.   World Behind the World. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 5:42 pm

"We've just spotted one of Envy's reworks and I have no clue how it got out of hell on it's own. We need to get it and try to interrogate it." Aloren told Alex as they ran and the alley dead ended. The rework was trapped.

(OH FYI reworks basically look zombie like although they're not slow and shuffling or completely feral.)
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

PostSubject: Re: World Behind the World.   World Behind the World. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 5:58 pm

Dante says,''We got it now,it's trapped."
Back to top Go down
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

PostSubject: Re: World Behind the World.   World Behind the World. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 10:44 pm

He walked closer to it, blade agleam, his eyes hardening as he quickly thrusted, slicing deep into it's 'shoulder'.
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

PostSubject: Re: World Behind the World.   World Behind the World. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 11:19 pm

Dante moves in and takes it legs out.
Back to top Go down
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

PostSubject: Re: World Behind the World.   World Behind the World. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 10:24 pm

He held his bladetip to it's throat, snarling like a rabid beast while speaking to it harshly in Alamaic. His eyes flashed and you could see his arm quivering, a definite sign of tension, wanting to slay the beast but wanted to take Aloren's advice as well.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: World Behind the World.   World Behind the World. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 11:14 pm

"Rework! Why are you here? Who let you out of hell?" Aloren asked the rework. I snarled and spat at him but missed. "Richard take off a limb maybe then it'll be more cooperative."
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

PostSubject: Re: World Behind the World.   World Behind the World. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 12:12 am

Dante says,''Why did you come here,answer me."

Last edited by Baby Eevee on Sun Jun 29, 2008 9:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

PostSubject: Re: World Behind the World.   World Behind the World. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 12:47 am

"With pleasure..." he said with a wolfish snarling laugh as he skewered the Rework's shoulder, seperating the bone from the socket as he ripped it off, his blade no good for slicing so he did it manually. He then quickly returned the tip to it's throat before it could run.
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

PostSubject: Re: World Behind the World.   World Behind the World. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 9:46 am

Dante says,''I sense another Rework very close to where we are."
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: World Behind the World.   World Behind the World. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 3:51 pm

"Listen soulless husk. Why are you here? Answer unless oblivion appeals to you." Aloren said looking about a bit sensing the other rework.

"I....I am here to do the master's bidding." It said in a raspy voice sounding as if it's throat was made of sandpaper.
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

PostSubject: Re: World Behind the World.   World Behind the World. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 7:03 pm

Dante looked up and says,''I see the other Rework."

The Rework was on top of a building right below them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: World Behind the World.   World Behind the World. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

World Behind the World.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next