The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Galaxy RP.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

Galaxy RP. Empty
PostSubject: Galaxy RP.   Galaxy RP. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 3:33 pm

Ok then seeing as some of you guys would like to join here we go.

The year is 75 Trillion. The Universe is getting old and stars are slowly blinking out. Once a system's star blinks out planets in it are virtually uninhabitable. However these dead systems are Havens for those that don't wish to be found and piracy is at an all time high. Scientist are working feverishly to find a way to preserve the remaining stars and also on how to restore the dead ones. You can be any species of your choosing with any occupation. With a 75 trillion year old universe anythings possible.

Name:Joren.
Species: Huyata. (Advanced species of human.)
Job: Does a lot of freelance work guarding transports and assiting in hazardous research projects. He's spent more time in the dark rim then most.
Appearance: This pic. Although usually his clothes are blacks and reds.
http://lig28.deviantart.com/art/Billion-Year-Human-80251903
Bio: Joren has been around the block more then once and is a good survivor. He can come off as cold at times but will eventually warm up to others. Despite his seemingly cold exterior he's a fairly caring and kind person.

As for diapers I'm not sure about there use in this. At the moment I'm gonna lean towards no though.
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com
Neptune_Orca

Neptune_Orca

Number of posts : 928
Registration date : 2007-09-19

Galaxy RP. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Galaxy RP.   Galaxy RP. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 4:06 pm

Name: Mercury
Species: Cetan (decended from dolphin like creatures, essentially anthro dolphins)
Job: Mercury is a smuggler, a pirate of sorts. He does however have a heart and does the right thing most of the time. (think Han Solo). His ship, the time raven is a nortorius one, small, and fast, and heavily armed. He's earned quight a negative reputation among the authorities, but is hailed as a hero by some outer rim worlds which he got much needed supplies too when their stars went out.
Appearance: An anthro dolphin, he favours blue and black clothing, usually black boots, pants, and shirt with a long dark blue coat over them. He also wears cybernetic glasses that allow him to interface with digital machines.
Bio: Mercury is fairly jaded, he doesn't hold much respect for authority and will do what it takes to survive. Once he knows a person and makes friends though, he's loyal to a fault.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Galaxy RP. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Galaxy RP.   Galaxy RP. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 4:42 pm

Well lets get this thing started.

Joren sat at the helm of his ship. The Stellar Lance. He was coming back from a routine run. He had just dropped off some supplies at a dark space research facility. He was however a bit wary. He'd heard the Varduke were stepping up there raids recently.
Back to top Go down
Neptune_Orca

Neptune_Orca

Galaxy RP. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Galaxy RP.   Galaxy RP. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 4:59 pm

A reletively short distance away, a heavily modified personal freighter/star yacht called the time raven was leavfing a darkened system, it's holds reletively empty. At the helm was Mercury, his flipper like hands playing over the controls. His sensors detected another ship, and he switched to long range sensors to get a look, always wary of patrol craft.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Galaxy RP. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Galaxy RP.   Galaxy RP. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 5:22 pm

Joren's ship was one of his own personal design. About the size of a freighter but was shaped sleekly. The ship had been built for him by a greatful monarch of a world he had helped relocate it's population. His vessel had three forward plasma weapons, two aft, Six point defense turrets scattered across it and a few surprises he personally installed. Joren looked over his sensors and noticed another ship near by. He ran a standard scan.
Back to top Go down
Neptune_Orca

Neptune_Orca

Galaxy RP. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Galaxy RP.   Galaxy RP. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 5:41 pm

Mercury smiled as he heard a warning signal in his cockpit of incoming scan. He switched on a well used dummy program what fed false signals to an enemy ship. It gave the impression of a cetan star yacht. His people were renowned for building fine ships. This one was painted dark blue and silver, the name plate reading "TIME RAVEN" The program conceiling the dorsal and ventral gun turrets, each armed with twin quad laser cannons. Four missile tubes on it's fore section. Powerful engines capable of high speeds and manouvers. And heavy hull armor and twin redundant sheild generators. This ship was clearly designed to tackle both fighters and much larger starships.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Galaxy RP. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Galaxy RP.   Galaxy RP. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 5:48 pm

Joren continued to scan the ship altering course to it. He opened a comm frequency. "This is the Stellar Lance to Cetan vessel. Can I be of assistance. You seem to have gotten well off the beaten path." Joren said as he kept his scans up. For some reason a high end Cetan Yacht all the way out here just didn't jive.
Back to top Go down
Neptune_Orca

Neptune_Orca

Galaxy RP. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Galaxy RP.   Galaxy RP. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 6:08 pm

"This is the star yacht Time Raven to Stellar Lance. Negative, we do not require assistance." Mercury having got his own look at the ship wasn't sure his jamming would hold up for long, and he'd be in visual range before long. The ship was the classic image of cetan aquatic inspired ships. It almost looked like a flattened shark with a sleek nose, and long side fins, along with tail fins over the engines. This made it manouverable inathmosphere aswell as space. It would be clear at a glance it was no luxury cruse ship, bristleing with weapons, armor, sheild emitters, and heavy modifications.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Galaxy RP. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Galaxy RP.   Galaxy RP. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 6:30 pm

Joren looked over his sensor data and finally got the real picture which he confirmed upon reaching visual range. He considered what to do. His ship was likely as well armed as the cetan on but he wasn't sure he could precisely match it's maneuverability.

"Time Raven. It's a very nice vessel. I see your very well equipped to survive out here. So what brings you out this far?" He asked casually.
Back to top Go down
Neptune_Orca

Neptune_Orca

Galaxy RP. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Galaxy RP.   Galaxy RP. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 6:35 pm

Mercury clicked to himself, a left over from his peoples long history using sonar and switched off the jamming program. He concidered the potential options open to him before replying coldly, "Buiseness." He closed on the Stellar Lance, moving along side. At this point, he was past trying to hide, he certainly appeared as one of two things, smuggler, or mercenary.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Galaxy RP. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Galaxy RP.   Galaxy RP. Icon_minitimeTue Jul 29, 2008 7:04 pm

"Well I don't really care what your business is out here as long as you have some discression. As in I'd like not to see civilians being raided. The locals already have enough troubles thanks to a Vardue. They've been busy as heck doing that lately. If your looking for something more legit I'm certain some systems near by would hire you as additional security for there out post or whatever." Joren told him although he stayed prepared for anything.
Back to top Go down
Neptune_Orca

Neptune_Orca

Galaxy RP. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Galaxy RP.   Galaxy RP. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 12:01 am

Mercury grinned to himself. "Forgive me if I'm less than enthusiastic when it comes to the authorities, and the feeling is mutual I assure you. I happen to believe when laws hurt people, or prevent them from living their lives, they aught to be broken." He setled the Time Raven into a cruse along side the Stellar Lance.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Galaxy RP. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Galaxy RP.   Galaxy RP. Icon_minitimeWed Jul 30, 2008 12:04 am

"Well then we have something in common then. I don't like laws like that myself and do what I can to get around them. Depending on where I go the authorities welcome me or dread seeing me." Joren said leaning back in his chair with a smirk thinking about some of those times.
Back to top Go down
Neptune_Orca

Neptune_Orca

Galaxy RP. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Galaxy RP.   Galaxy RP. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 12:35 pm

Mercury smiles too, now a little more relaxed. "Well, myself I'm almost unanimusly hated by authorities, being a smuggler and all." He said, feeling it was safe to tell this person about himself. "Permission to dock." He said.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Galaxy RP. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Galaxy RP.   Galaxy RP. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 2:51 pm

"Permission Granted. Dock as you wish." Joren nodded with a smile. He finally found a kindred spirit out here. "And ya know I've done a bit of smuggling myself."
Back to top Go down
Neptune_Orca

Neptune_Orca

Galaxy RP. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Galaxy RP.   Galaxy RP. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 2:55 pm

Mercury manouvered the Time Raves so that the exterior doors were lined up with the Stelllar Lancer, they were at an odd angle due to the radically different species who had built them. There was a clunk, and the two ships were locked togeather.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Galaxy RP. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Galaxy RP.   Galaxy RP. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 3:33 pm

Joren got up and walked down to the airlock. The ship's AI had things under control on the bridge. Once at the inner air lock door he opened it up. "Welcome to the Stellar Lance." Joren smiled.
Back to top Go down
Neptune_Orca

Neptune_Orca

Galaxy RP. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Galaxy RP.   Galaxy RP. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 3:40 pm

Mercury was on the other side of the airlock. THe coridoor behind him lit primarily in blue as his people prefered. He was wearing his usual black pants, boots and shirt with long blue coat and nodded. "Likewhise aboard the Time Raven." He stepped over the threshhold.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Galaxy RP. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Galaxy RP.   Galaxy RP. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 4:00 pm

Joren's ship was lit in a basic light range. He was dressed in hi sown black pants, boots, a shirt, and a long sleeveless coat. "Ah I see you prefer blue. I've always found it to be an interesting color." Joren commenting noticing your ship's lighting.
Back to top Go down
Neptune_Orca

Neptune_Orca

Galaxy RP. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Galaxy RP.   Galaxy RP. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 4:22 pm

Mercury nodded, "Blue is the colour of the sea, and my peoples prefered environment." He said, looking arround the interior of the Stellar Lance. "Impressive ship." He commented.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Galaxy RP. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Galaxy RP.   Galaxy RP. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 4:26 pm

"Thank you. I'm very proud of it. I designed it myself....mostly." Joren said smiling looking at the hull. "Its my pride and joy."
Back to top Go down
Neptune_Orca

Neptune_Orca

Galaxy RP. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Galaxy RP.   Galaxy RP. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 4:54 pm

Mercury nodded, "I know wyat you mean. There's a bond that forms between a pilot and their ship, I feel the same way about the Raven."
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Galaxy RP. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Galaxy RP.   Galaxy RP. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 31, 2008 5:40 pm

"Yup. You can't help but come to feel connected to your ship. I've been through a lot with this one. I've got some history with this ship. My father started designing it. When he died I kept on designing it for him. First chance I had I got it built." Joren said with a sentimental sigh and placed his hand on the wall. "Odd. He never set foot on this ship yet I always seem to be able to feel his presence here."
Back to top Go down
Neptune_Orca

Neptune_Orca

Galaxy RP. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Galaxy RP.   Galaxy RP. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 11:29 am

Mercury nodded solemly. "I can see how that would feel. After all, it was his ship." He grinned, "Me and my ship have a bit of a history too. I came across her in a cetan shipyard, not the bigggest or best, but I just connected with her." He sighed, "Then I went on a trip arround, on my way I went into a darkened system... And I had to help... Reguardless what governments say they aren't doing what they should and I don't honestly care if they don't like me saying so."
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Galaxy RP. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Galaxy RP.   Galaxy RP. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 6:05 pm

"I agree with you there. Many worlds in the dying systems only care about saving the wealthiest among them. Even if it means everyone else has to die. Those kinds of people have not business Making such choices. I do what I can to save as many as I am able. I've made friends with governments that actually exist to help there people. Become enemy to those that only serve themselves. Once I stole a ship meant to evacuate a hand full of rich snobs in comfort. 200 people. That ship ended up carrying 5000 civilians to safety while those two hundred rich snobs were left to freeze." Joren sneered. "Men with hearts as cold as that should end in that same kind of cold."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Galaxy RP. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Galaxy RP.   Galaxy RP. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Galaxy RP.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next