The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Skalia's cross cUntry tour.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sasha Nekosune
Kaela
Kaela
Sasha Nekosune

Number of posts : 1995
Registration date : 2006-11-05

Skalia's cross cUntry tour. Empty
PostSubject: Skalia's cross cUntry tour.   Skalia's cross cUntry tour. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 1:59 am

Remake of my other rv rp that kinda sorta died cus i didnt post. >.<

Skalia grinned as she revved up her newly crafted rv and grined as she broke free from the garadge and drove off in the distance.
Back to top Go down
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

Number of posts : 1413
Registration date : 2006-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Skalia's cross cUntry tour.   Skalia's cross cUntry tour. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 3:40 am

[mind filling folks in on this? Hmm?]
Back to top Go down
Sasha Nekosune
Kaela
Kaela
Sasha Nekosune

PostSubject: Re: Skalia's cross cUntry tour.   Skalia's cross cUntry tour. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 5:16 pm

((its a cross country rp except with skalia the dragon and im no longer a cax.))
Back to top Go down
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

PostSubject: Re: Skalia's cross cUntry tour.   Skalia's cross cUntry tour. Icon_minitimeSat Jan 17, 2009 9:18 pm

[in more detail...and give us a char skeleton.]
Back to top Go down
Sasha Nekosune
Kaela
Kaela
Sasha Nekosune

PostSubject: Re: Skalia's cross cUntry tour.   Skalia's cross cUntry tour. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 1:50 am

((*gives you a look* a character skeleton wasnt required last time... i just posted what the rp was about and jumped into it. noone else seemed to make any comments either...))
Back to top Go down
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

PostSubject: Re: Skalia's cross cUntry tour.   Skalia's cross cUntry tour. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 2:49 pm

[Eheh...it makes it easier for me, sorry...any info you wanna know? or just jump in head first and hope not to drown?]
Back to top Go down
Sasha Nekosune
Kaela
Kaela
Sasha Nekosune

PostSubject: Re: Skalia's cross cUntry tour.   Skalia's cross cUntry tour. Icon_minitimeTue Jan 20, 2009 8:10 pm

((nope no info though you could introduce your char and what they do and such or how they plan to be apart of this rp in a lengthy post ill post more info for my next post.))
Back to top Go down
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

PostSubject: Re: Skalia's cross cUntry tour.   Skalia's cross cUntry tour. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 12:34 am

[kay, thanks ^^ So this is basically a big rv trip and naughty stuffs are allowed, aye? What about padding? -obvious question, given the nature of the forums-]
Back to top Go down
Sasha Nekosune
Kaela
Kaela
Sasha Nekosune

PostSubject: Re: Skalia's cross cUntry tour.   Skalia's cross cUntry tour. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 12:37 am

((*slaps my diapered ass making a sexy pose*of course. *giggles alittle*))
Back to top Go down
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

PostSubject: Re: Skalia's cross cUntry tour.   Skalia's cross cUntry tour. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 2:29 pm

[m'kay, I'm done saying random crap in the thread...when will this begin?]
Back to top Go down
Sasha Nekosune
Kaela
Kaela
Sasha Nekosune

PostSubject: Re: Skalia's cross cUntry tour.   Skalia's cross cUntry tour. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 10:20 pm

Skalia was driving down the highway and sighs with a smile. "the begining of the GREATEST ROAD TRIP EVER!" She yelled happily. she was a dragon whop was also a genius. her rv was very hightech but it was disguised as a regular rv.
Back to top Go down
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

PostSubject: Re: Skalia's cross cUntry tour.   Skalia's cross cUntry tour. Icon_minitimeWed Jan 21, 2009 11:42 pm

[Answers my question, I will start posting...tomorrow. Tired as fuck right now. Night Sis ^^]
Back to top Go down
Link

Link

Number of posts : 2390
Registration date : 2007-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Skalia's cross cUntry tour.   Skalia's cross cUntry tour. Icon_minitimeTue Feb 24, 2009 5:32 pm

(( im so in! give me a few since i'm on my PS3 ))
Back to top Go down
http://Missmab.com
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

PostSubject: Re: Skalia's cross cUntry tour.   Skalia's cross cUntry tour. Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 4:01 pm

A woman stood on the side of the road, clearly a hitchhiker. She had a bag slung on her back and stuck out her thumb, hoping for some luck. Just in case she had a bad pick, she had a small pistol in her pocket for protection but hoped she didn't need it. "C'mon, Lady Luck, give Momma a kiss..." she muttered as she watched cars go by.
Back to top Go down
Link

Link

PostSubject: Re: Skalia's cross cUntry tour.   Skalia's cross cUntry tour. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 10:58 pm

The sound of a motorcycle could be heard as it grew into sight. The bike started to get closer, until it pulled off to the side, next to the women. "Need a lift ma'am?" Asked the rider. He was a white liger, small, and looked frail. He takes off his goggles, revealing blue eyes.
Back to top Go down
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

PostSubject: Re: Skalia's cross cUntry tour.   Skalia's cross cUntry tour. Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 11:24 pm

[Wonder what Kaela will say to the bike...I wonder...]
Back to top Go down
Sasha Nekosune
Kaela
Kaela
Sasha Nekosune

PostSubject: Re: Skalia's cross cUntry tour.   Skalia's cross cUntry tour. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 15, 2009 1:39 am

((sorry im late. >.<)) they heard an odd sound. down the road could be seen the rv. it was doing a barrel roll. "Stoop thiis craaazzyyyyy thiiiiing!" it bounced over them and landed tilted on its side before the other side hit the ground righting itself. she stumbled out and walked dizzily around a bit before hobbling over to a trash can and throwing up in it." uuuugh.. my stomach..."
Back to top Go down
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

PostSubject: Re: Skalia's cross cUntry tour.   Skalia's cross cUntry tour. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 10:53 pm

The woman smiled at the biker but backed up as she heard the rv come down the road. As it stopped she looked shocked and nervous for whomever was inside, but upon seeing the driver, so she assumed, emerge she relaxed. "Is anyone else inside? Are you ok?" she asked in concern.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Nekosune
Kaela
Kaela
Sasha Nekosune

PostSubject: Re: Skalia's cross cUntry tour.   Skalia's cross cUntry tour. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 9:43 pm

She does a thumbs up before throwing up more into the trashcan.
Back to top Go down
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

PostSubject: Re: Skalia's cross cUntry tour.   Skalia's cross cUntry tour. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 8:02 am

She made a face but nods. "If you're sure..." she said before turning back to the biker. "That would be nice...where ya headed?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Link

Link

PostSubject: Re: Skalia's cross cUntry tour.   Skalia's cross cUntry tour. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 3:17 pm

He giggles "No where special, I just like to travel alot."
Back to top Go down
Sasha Nekosune
Kaela
Kaela
Sasha Nekosune

PostSubject: Re: Skalia's cross cUntry tour.   Skalia's cross cUntry tour. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 4:48 am

Skalia groans. "ok... i think my dizzyness has worn off. anyone wanna join me in this sextastic Journy?"
Back to top Go down
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

PostSubject: Re: Skalia's cross cUntry tour.   Skalia's cross cUntry tour. Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 1:52 am

The female blinked and looked to the biker. "What do you think?"
Back to top Go down
Link

Link

PostSubject: Re: Skalia's cross cUntry tour.   Skalia's cross cUntry tour. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 12:12 am

He looks Skalia, thinking she was drunk and didn't actually mean anything by "sextastic" while he thinks "Meh, what the hell? Let me pack up my bike..."
Back to top Go down
Sasha Nekosune
Kaela
Kaela
Sasha Nekosune

PostSubject: Re: Skalia's cross cUntry tour.   Skalia's cross cUntry tour. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 12:33 am

She grinned as he did so then ushered them noth inside. it was a pimp paradise.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Skalia's cross cUntry tour.   Skalia's cross cUntry tour. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Skalia's cross cUntry tour.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next