The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Skalia's cross cUntry tour.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

Number of posts : 1413
Registration date : 2006-12-25

Skalia's cross cUntry tour. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Skalia's cross cUntry tour.   Skalia's cross cUntry tour. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 3:29 am

The woman blushed as she looked inside. "Nice ride..." she replied as they were taken aboard. It wasn't what she was exactly expecting but what the hell, it beat walkin'...She sat down on the couch with a slight rustle, hoping no one heard that, setting her bag on her lap. "Where ya headed hon?" she asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Link

Link

Number of posts : 2390
Registration date : 2007-03-29

PostSubject: Re: Skalia's cross cUntry tour.   Skalia's cross cUntry tour. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 1:41 pm

He finshes with his back, having it put back into its capsle as walks inside, stopping dead in his tracks at the door "Holy-"
Back to top Go down
http://Missmab.com
Sasha Nekosune
Kaela
Kaela
Sasha Nekosune

Number of posts : 1995
Registration date : 2006-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Skalia's cross cUntry tour.   Skalia's cross cUntry tour. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 2:45 pm

"Lets get this sex train a rollin." she says having the door close and lock behind Ziddy. She grinned as she set the RV to auto pilot.
Back to top Go down
Link

Link

PostSubject: Re: Skalia's cross cUntry tour.   Skalia's cross cUntry tour. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 12:01 am

He sweatdrops, blushing deeply. "Lord, what did I walk into?" He mutters.
Back to top Go down
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

PostSubject: Re: Skalia's cross cUntry tour.   Skalia's cross cUntry tour. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 4:30 am

The woman blinked as she saw the RV start driving on it's own...she wondered what was going on but didn't seem as fazed, giving a more startled reaction to the male's reaction as the door locked. That seemed normal when the vehicle is in motion and a lot of cars autolock when thrown into drive anyway..."You ok hon?" she asked him as she motioned him to sit beside her with a smile, hoping to calm him down. Her name was Lydia but she hadn't introduced herself yet but planned to soon.
Back to top Go down
Link

Link

PostSubject: Re: Skalia's cross cUntry tour.   Skalia's cross cUntry tour. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 12:09 am

He shakes his head a little and sits down "I-its nothing.." He flicks his tail, sighing.
Back to top Go down
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

PostSubject: Re: Skalia's cross cUntry tour.   Skalia's cross cUntry tour. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 2:41 am

"You sure?" she asked and looked over, concerned for him. She put an arm around his shoulder. "I'm here if you need comfort..."
Back to top Go down
Sasha Nekosune
Kaela
Kaela
Sasha Nekosune

PostSubject: Re: Skalia's cross cUntry tour.   Skalia's cross cUntry tour. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 11:33 pm

The dragoness smiled at her two new friends. "Hello and welcome to my hightech rv.
Back to top Go down
Link

Link

PostSubject: Re: Skalia's cross cUntry tour.   Skalia's cross cUntry tour. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 11:37 pm

Ziddy blushes a bit, mewling softly as he flicks his tail "Y-yeah, I'm fine..." He purred a little, looking up at Skalia.
Back to top Go down
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

PostSubject: Re: Skalia's cross cUntry tour.   Skalia's cross cUntry tour. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 12:33 am

The woman smiled at Skalia. "Thank you for stopping...What are both your names anyway?" she asked, now curious.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Nekosune
Kaela
Kaela
Sasha Nekosune

PostSubject: Re: Skalia's cross cUntry tour.   Skalia's cross cUntry tour. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 12:39 am

"I am Skalia and i am an inventor! IU built this rv from scratch... And have many things to enjoy... erotic... or otherwise." She then smiled a sweet smile.
Back to top Go down
Link

Link

PostSubject: Re: Skalia's cross cUntry tour.   Skalia's cross cUntry tour. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 12:53 am

Ziddy sighs a bit, taking the goggles off his forehead "I am known as Ziddy... I never knew my real name so thats what I go by."
Back to top Go down
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

PostSubject: Re: Skalia's cross cUntry tour.   Skalia's cross cUntry tour. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 1:42 pm

The girl blushed at Skalia's comment, nodding in response to Ziddy's. "My name is Lydia...I'm mostly an explorer...hence why I'm hitchhiking." she replied.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Nekosune
Kaela
Kaela
Sasha Nekosune

PostSubject: Re: Skalia's cross cUntry tour.   Skalia's cross cUntry tour. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 10:10 pm

She then giggled. "This... is gonna be fun."
Back to top Go down
Link

Link

PostSubject: Re: Skalia's cross cUntry tour.   Skalia's cross cUntry tour. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 2:07 am

THe liger looks at Skalia, wondering what she meant by that
Back to top Go down
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

PostSubject: Re: Skalia's cross cUntry tour.   Skalia's cross cUntry tour. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 10:21 pm

Lydia nods. "Where are we headed to exactly? Anyplace in particular or just traveling around?" she asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Nekosune
Kaela
Kaela
Sasha Nekosune

PostSubject: Re: Skalia's cross cUntry tour.   Skalia's cross cUntry tour. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 10:32 pm

"Oh just traveling around." she says before hugging them both.
Back to top Go down
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

PostSubject: Re: Skalia's cross cUntry tour.   Skalia's cross cUntry tour. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 5:44 pm

Lydia blushed and crinkled a bit as she was hugged. "I-I see..." she said with a blush and a slight eep as she was suddenly hugged.
Back to top Go down
Link

Link

PostSubject: Re: Skalia's cross cUntry tour.   Skalia's cross cUntry tour. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 8:36 pm

Link blushes a little from the hug but purrs gentally, mewling a little. His ears perk up, hearing the crinkle but ignores it
Back to top Go down
Sasha Nekosune
Kaela
Kaela
Sasha Nekosune

PostSubject: Re: Skalia's cross cUntry tour.   Skalia's cross cUntry tour. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 3:11 am

She then kissed both of them on the lips/
Back to top Go down
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

PostSubject: Re: Skalia's cross cUntry tour.   Skalia's cross cUntry tour. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 4:25 pm

Lydia again blushed and eased herself back, breaking the kiss. "W-what was that for?" she asked, sounding a bit uncomfortable at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Link

Link

PostSubject: Re: Skalia's cross cUntry tour.   Skalia's cross cUntry tour. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 5:54 pm

Link meeps and blushes deeply as his tail puffs out from the surprise of it before slowly calming down.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Nekosune
Kaela
Kaela
Sasha Nekosune

PostSubject: Re: Skalia's cross cUntry tour.   Skalia's cross cUntry tour. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 02, 2009 10:46 pm

"Oh nuthin cutie." she says as she walks away tail rubbing Lydia's leg.
Back to top Go down
Link

Link

PostSubject: Re: Skalia's cross cUntry tour.   Skalia's cross cUntry tour. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 2:19 am

He watches her walk away before looking at Lydia and shrugging a bit.
Back to top Go down
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

PostSubject: Re: Skalia's cross cUntry tour.   Skalia's cross cUntry tour. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 1:51 am

Lydia blushed still and leans back in her seat with a soft crinkle, trying to think of something that might explain that...anything at all. She couldn't think of anything though and it plagued her...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Skalia's cross cUntry tour.   Skalia's cross cUntry tour. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Skalia's cross cUntry tour.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next