The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Caretaker Lounge.

Go down 
+3
Bluefox
Riolu
Lig
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

Caretaker Lounge. Empty
PostSubject: Caretaker Lounge.   Caretaker Lounge. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 4:46 pm

Well I thought this would be a nice little idea for us to do. We do the character lounge with the cubs primarily and this one would be a little lounge in which our various caretaker characters could kick back and relax in whatever way they want. Yeah You kinda inspired this ZeeZee with your info on Zed and saying you'd like to see more of his and Zena's personality coming through. ^^

Name: Warren Weather
Species: Liger.
Appearance: Pretty much like Lig only slightly darker fur tone and Warren has a full on lion's mane. He usually wears some Jeans and a loose t-shirt.
Bio: We all know Warren's bio but in a nutshell. Warren's Lig's older brother and takes care of him with their folks being passed on now. He's fairly nice and kind and runs his dad's auto shop and manages their money. Warren's pretty kind and down to earth.
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com
Riolu

Riolu

Number of posts : 1610
Registration date : 2009-03-03

Caretaker Lounge. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caretaker Lounge.   Caretaker Lounge. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 11:31 am

Oooh! This could be fun. When I get in here's mine (note, I mean when I get my own computer).

Name: Skippa (Skip) Gittara (means cut the waves)
Species: Otter (nobody knows for sure what kind but definitely some sea otter in him)
Appearance: Chestnut brown fur. Tall for an otter but lean. Usually wears thin cotton pants (could pass as pajama bottoms) and a onesie of a matching color. Could be wearing either a diaper or a onesie (depends on his mood).
Bio: Nate's adoptive paternal unit. He was willing to be a father but the two clicked more as brothers. Skip is very fun and has a goofy grin that can make just about anyone smile. Likewise his frown can set cubs sobbing broken heartedly. He doesn't talk much about his past unless he really gets to like someone. Wears pullups as more of a safety net due to a childhood illness but sometimes wears diapers either for fun, long periods of time between possible changes, or just for the heck of it. Skip can be very childish sometimes (which makes him a great hit with the cubs).

Another that might show up.

Name: Ninetales (she hasn't found a nickname that clicks yet)
Species: Ninetales (not an anthro (although she can make herself when the mood strikes her))
Appearance: Standard Ninetales. When in anthro form a plain white robe appears around her with a crest hanging around her neck.
Bio: Not much known about her past. Has the ability to bestow nine different curses all based around making someone more infantile. Rarely uses them on anyone unwilling unless she's punishing a cub, playing a prank (which happens only in very playful moments to someone who is usually a willing target), or in an involuntary discharge of a curse caused by pulling or stepping on her tails. Has a very motherly and caring nature but also understands that sometimes cubs just need to be cubs. Her voice often betrays her age as it sounds like there's hidden wisdom behind the words.
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/riolucariolu/
Bluefox

Bluefox

Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2008-07-15

Caretaker Lounge. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caretaker Lounge.   Caretaker Lounge. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 8:57 pm

Name: Twilight

Species: Raven

Appearance: Black wing with red tint on the endges of his wing has a scar on his left cheek that his father gave him.Wears eny clothing but has to wear diapers thanks to a acident he whould not whant to say.

Bio: A kind loving raven but is mostly disliked by the way he looks he has a sweet heart and loves to read.He became a caretaker to help the kids he is shy sometimes but he usally makes friends very easyily.
Back to top Go down
Raikan

Raikan

Number of posts : 927
Registration date : 2007-06-04

Caretaker Lounge. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caretaker Lounge.   Caretaker Lounge. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 11:34 pm

Name: Raikan 2 or just Rai
Species:Mewtwo, thunder/pyschic type
Appearance: If he was a fur he would be considered an otssel/kangaroo hyrbid. Usually colored in Yellow and brown tones, known to change skin tones. fond of wearing turtle necks and sweats
Bio:Rai is one of the better known caretakers and being a pokemon tends to stand out. Sometimes just needs some time to himself, being uncle to a number of cubs he needs to relax. Kind and willing to lend a hand
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Caretaker Lounge. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caretaker Lounge.   Caretaker Lounge. Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 11:39 pm

(Well with this many people now I'm gonna kick this off. I won't move it too quickly to start as I'm hoping we'll get ZeeZee tomorrow. ^^)

Warren walked out into the caretaker lounge with a smile and sat down in a comfy chair. "Ah listen to that. Quite." He grinned and got out his novel from his travel bag to read until someone else arrived.
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

Caretaker Lounge. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caretaker Lounge.   Caretaker Lounge. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 11:23 am

Skip: *walks in* Yeah. Quite is nice after a bunch of wild cubs. *sits down in another comfy chair with a big exhalation of air*
Back to top Go down
Bluefox

Bluefox

Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2008-07-15

Caretaker Lounge. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caretaker Lounge.   Caretaker Lounge. Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 7:16 pm

Twilight walks in "yah warren it sure is alot more quiter without the cubs"siad Twilight smilng as he sat and put his arms back of his neck and rested.

Last edited by furryfan on Fri Jun 26, 2009 4:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Raikan

Raikan

Caretaker Lounge. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caretaker Lounge.   Caretaker Lounge. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 11:11 am

Rai teleports in, a backpack on his shoulders as he sets it down and settles in a chair, waving to everyone beforehe pulls on a pair of glasses and perches them on his snout."Mmm nice to get away once in a while, eh warren?"
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Caretaker Lounge. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caretaker Lounge.   Caretaker Lounge. Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 4:13 pm

(Mike I'm using Warren for this one. Lig's older brother.)

"Uh Huh. Nice to see you guys. Phew. I love this place. Nice little spot to come to and unwind." Warren nodded with a warm smile as he leaned back stretching a bit.
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

Caretaker Lounge. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caretaker Lounge.   Caretaker Lounge. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 2:35 pm

"Anything to drink around here? I had to chase down three cubs for Zoe before I came in. Nate, Anthony and Absol can be quite a handfull when they decide they want to avoid a bath. Good thing I had Arcanine to help me out or I might never have caught those kids."
Back to top Go down
Zee-Zee

Zee-Zee

Number of posts : 1716
Registration date : 2007-04-22

Caretaker Lounge. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caretaker Lounge.   Caretaker Lounge. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 4:14 pm

(Heehee, sorry to keep you waiting, Lig - this is a great idea! I'll copy Zena's profile in here when I get time to write it, tomorrow I hope, but meanwhile, here are the big squirrels ^.^)

Zena and Zed come into the lounge and smile hellos to the gathered grown-ups. "Hi, everyone," Zena says. "Sorry we're late, my kid brother's looking after the little ones tonight, and he needed some last-minute advice. Ahhh, it's nice to hang out with adults every once in a while!"

She sits down in a chair next to Rai, while Zed goes to a drinks cabinet and takes out some glasses. "What's everybody drinking?" he asks with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Caretaker Lounge. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caretaker Lounge.   Caretaker Lounge. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 5:28 pm

"We got plenty to drink in the fridge and if your thinking something with more kick well it looks like Zed found the cabinet." Warren laughed. "Hey Zed. Hey Zena. Nice to see you two here. Yeah it's nice to have some time away from the cubs and too ourselves. Our cousin Darren agreed to babysit Lig for me so I'm a happy camper."
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

Caretaker Lounge. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caretaker Lounge.   Caretaker Lounge. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 9:46 pm

*looks at Zed and Zena* "Nice to see you both again. Could you bring me a glass of water for now Zed? My limbs feel like lead after chasing down Nate, Anthony and Absol after Ninetales zapped him younger. Zoe's lucky she has Arcanine and Ninetales to help watch those three."

*Lucario walks in (I'll post his Bio later)*

Lucario: I'll get you one. *fills a glass and hands one to Skip* Hi everyone. Nice to meet you all.
Back to top Go down
Maxicoon

Maxicoon

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2009-05-27

Caretaker Lounge. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caretaker Lounge.   Caretaker Lounge. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 10:20 pm

Name: Roxana (Roxy) Rose-thorn
Species: Raccoon
Appearance: Simple light blue t-shirt, blue jeans, and white tennis shoes.
Bio: A kind but firm women. She doesn't take any guff from anyone especially her son Maxy. She'd do anything for him but all little cubs need discipline from time to time.

"Hi all," Roxy said as she walked in, "well Maxy's at daycare and I'm free at last." Roxy quickly walks over to the drinks cabinet and grabing a shot glass and small bottle of sake, hip checking Zed and saying " Hey squirrelly."
Back to top Go down
Twilight_Prophet

Twilight_Prophet

Number of posts : 489
Registration date : 2007-05-28

Caretaker Lounge. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caretaker Lounge.   Caretaker Lounge. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 11:11 pm

Name: Larka
Species: White Wolf
Appearance: Light blue shirt and skirt, pink ribbon tied on her tail
Bio: Larka is a friendly and passionate person. Although still in her teens, Larka has always expressed interest in caring for cubs at a young age. Gentle and maternal yet a bit naive in the ways of caretaking, she hopes to learn from others and do the best that she can.

Walking in behind Roxy, Larka waved hello to everyone, a smile on her face as she strode over and took a seat in one of the chairs, setting her backpack on the side. Looking around, Larka felt a bit out of place, hardly knowing any of the other caretakers while also being one of the youngest among them.
Back to top Go down
Raikan

Raikan

Caretaker Lounge. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caretaker Lounge.   Caretaker Lounge. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 12:32 am

Raikan waves to both Zed and Zena, then smiles and licks his lips."Mmmm I'll have some of that Sake. I do come from japan." He says as he waves to Lucario
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

Caretaker Lounge. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caretaker Lounge.   Caretaker Lounge. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 11:32 am

Lucario: *pours Raikan a glass of Sake then a glass of water for himself* I'll just stick with what Skip's having. *takes a sip of water as he hands Raikan the sake* Ahhh. This is a good year.

Skip: *chokes down his water before he sprays it across the room and then begins laughing and coughing simultaneously*

Lucario: *whacks Skip on the back to help* Wow. Didn't think it was that funny. *sensing unease in the room he sits down next to Larka and holds out a paw* I'm Lucario. Nice to meet cha'.
Back to top Go down
Zee-Zee

Zee-Zee

Caretaker Lounge. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caretaker Lounge.   Caretaker Lounge. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 3:17 pm

Zed pours himself a sake too, saying "Well, if that's everyone's favourite tipple, I'll join you!"

Zena gets a coke from the fridge and goes over to sit next to Larka. "Hello there, Larka, it's good to see you," she says. "And hi there, Lucario!"
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

Caretaker Lounge. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caretaker Lounge.   Caretaker Lounge. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 5:15 pm

Lucario: Nice to see you again Zena. Always a pleasure. How's Zee-Zee's "training" coming along?

Skip: *sighs contentedly when he finishes his glass of water and falls asleep from exhaustion*

Lucario: *chuckles* Would ya' look at that? Poor guy's wiped out.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Caretaker Lounge. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caretaker Lounge.   Caretaker Lounge. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 6:12 pm

Warren got up and grabbed himself a soda with a smile and sat back down in the chair. "So how is everyone and their cubs doing?"
Back to top Go down
Twilight_Prophet

Twilight_Prophet

Number of posts : 489
Registration date : 2007-05-28

Caretaker Lounge. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caretaker Lounge.   Caretaker Lounge. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 9:01 pm

Breaking her silence, Larka shook Lucario's paw in greeting "Hello Lucario, its nice to meet you too" she said with a smile as Zena sat down next to her "Oh! Miss Zena, I didnt know you would be here, its great to see you...how is Zee-Zee doing?".
Back to top Go down
Maxicoon

Maxicoon

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2009-05-27

Caretaker Lounge. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caretaker Lounge.   Caretaker Lounge. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 9:22 pm

Downing her shot of warm sake Roxy looks up at Raikin and Zed then says "The more the merrier I always say, although I don't say that around Maxy lord knows what he would do if saw this." All of the sudden Roxy thinks to herself 'Something is missing here.' "duh." she says getting up and walking over to the fridge. Roxy pulls out a rather large tray of sushi. "Perfect!" she says as she looks at the tray with a starving look in her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Raikan

Raikan

Caretaker Lounge. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caretaker Lounge.   Caretaker Lounge. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 12:07 am

Rai takes a deep sip of the sake after warming it over a candle as he sighs and then alights on the tray of sushi."mmm well everythings going fine with me." He nots skip asleep and props a pillow underr his head."MMmm this is just nice huh?"
Back to top Go down
Zee-Zee

Zee-Zee

Caretaker Lounge. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caretaker Lounge.   Caretaker Lounge. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 7:37 am

Zena chuckles and takes a drink of coke. "He's still trying his hardest to be a big squirrel, but we still have a lot of little accidents. He just gets so wrapped up in whatever he's doing, he always thinks he can wait just a little longer than his body can cope with..."

Zed tucks in to the sushi too and smiles "Mmm, nice stuff! So what's new with the liger family, Warren?"
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Caretaker Lounge. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caretaker Lounge.   Caretaker Lounge. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 30, 2009 2:16 pm

"Well not too much. Aunt Cathy sent us a letter asking how we were and such. Her and grandpa are the only relatives on mom's side I like. Lig's spending the day with his older Cousin Darren and his folks. There's gonna be a big reunion on dad's side next week and me and Lig are invited so that should be pretty fun." Warren told Zed with a smile and sipped his soda and grabbed some sushi. "Mmmm I love this stuff."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Caretaker Lounge. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caretaker Lounge.   Caretaker Lounge. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Caretaker Lounge.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next