The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Caretaker Lounge.

Go down 
+3
Bluefox
Riolu
Lig
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Riolu

Riolu

Number of posts : 1610
Registration date : 2009-03-03

Caretaker Lounge. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Caretaker Lounge.   Caretaker Lounge. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 1:44 pm

Lucario: *nods thankls to Raikan for the pillow for Skip* Despite the appearance, our cubs have been just fine. Nate just like to get playful sometimes. I've been finding myself more and more at home instead of jumping around to different places. *fiddles with his crest a bit* I wonder if I should.... Nah! We don't need to get a cub in here yet. Hey Raikan? You still have that crest Ninetales gave you? (see latest Riolu short)
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/riolucariolu/
Raikan

Raikan

Number of posts : 927
Registration date : 2007-06-04

PostSubject: Re: Caretaker Lounge.   Caretaker Lounge. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 4:11 pm

Rai looks up from his drink, and rummages around under his shirt, the clink of stone is heard as he rummages and takes out 2 different necklaces, one having a series of 3 stones set on it and the other necklace holds the crest."Yeah I got it right here. why?" He asks as he lets the other necklace drop down back under his shirt
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

PostSubject: Re: Caretaker Lounge.   Caretaker Lounge. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 8:22 pm

Lucario: No reason really. I was just wondering if you'd thought of any practical uses for it. Most I can really think of is pranks or forced relaxation if someone is pushing themselves too hard. Ninetales says it's a good disciplinary tool but I can't see that. Must have to be in a parental position I guess.
*Skip starts snoring (very loudly)*
Oh boy. Got to put a stop to that. *rumages through his own robe and pulls out a paci that is uickly insertedinto Skip's open mouth*
*Skip stops snoring and sucks on the paci cutely, completely oblivious to it*
Whew. Much better.
Back to top Go down
Zee-Zee

Zee-Zee

Number of posts : 1716
Registration date : 2007-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Caretaker Lounge.   Caretaker Lounge. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 12:43 pm

Zed laughs at Skip. "Even caretakers need to be taken care of from time to time, right?"

Zena smiles at Larka and points to Raikan. "Some of the best caretakers also make the cutest little cubs when they're in the mood..." she chuckles.
Back to top Go down
Twilight_Prophet

Twilight_Prophet

Number of posts : 489
Registration date : 2007-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Caretaker Lounge.   Caretaker Lounge. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 2:25 pm

Larka nodded in agreement, giggling at how cute Skip looked sleeping "I guess there is a lot to be learned about caring for cubs by being one as well..." she said blushing a little.
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

PostSubject: Re: Caretaker Lounge.   Caretaker Lounge. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 9:00 pm

Lucario: *clamps hand over his mouth to stop from bursting out laughing at the thought of Raikan acting like a cub* That would be something to see. Yeah, Skip does a great job with cubs cause of that. Zoe swears he never really grew up. Maybe that's why he's more of a big brother for Nate. Although sometimes he can be a twin if Ninetales has her way with him.
Back to top Go down
Raikan

Raikan

PostSubject: Re: Caretaker Lounge.   Caretaker Lounge. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 6:03 pm

Raikan listens to this and chokes a bit on his drink, slamming his hand into his chestr a couple of times and taking a gasp of air at Zenas comment."Ummm geee Zena. you are right but still.." He says shyly as he drops the crest back under his shirt and rubs skips ears
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Caretaker Lounge.   Caretaker Lounge. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 10:18 pm

"Heh! I for one would like to see that. Anyway don't get too worked up Rai. If ya want I'll let you in on a bit of a secrete of mine." Warren told the group with a bit of a blush at the prospect of it.
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com
Zee-Zee

Zee-Zee

Number of posts : 1716
Registration date : 2007-04-22

PostSubject: Re: Caretaker Lounge.   Caretaker Lounge. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 3:39 am

"Ohh, a secret? Do tell!" Zed chuckles, downing his sake and hiccupping, while Zena gives Raikan a friendly hug.
Back to top Go down
Maxicoon

Maxicoon

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2009-05-27

PostSubject: Re: Caretaker Lounge.   Caretaker Lounge. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 8:02 am

Roxy downs the last of her sake and smiles at Warren "Oh do tell kitty."
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

PostSubject: Re: Caretaker Lounge.   Caretaker Lounge. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 9:52 am

Skip: *sighs contentedly under Raikan's touch, shivers once and sighs again*
Lucario: *turns to look at Warren surprised* I've actually been wondering about that ever since I met your little brother. *turns back to Skip* Uh-oh.
Back to top Go down
Twilight_Prophet

Twilight_Prophet

Number of posts : 489
Registration date : 2007-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Caretaker Lounge.   Caretaker Lounge. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 1:55 pm

Hearing of a secret, Larka leaned forward to listen in, curious as always and a bit excited at what could be revealed.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Caretaker Lounge.   Caretaker Lounge. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 9:06 pm

Warren sighed and then began. "Well some of you know a while ago Pawpers asked me to be in a commercial with Lig to show off their new diapers for all ages thing. Well that was my first time wearing a diaper of any sort since I stopped wetting the bed when I was....16." Warren said with a blush as he continued. "Well I was kinda surprised how nice they felt and well....long story short I've been wearing them now and again secretly for fun."
Back to top Go down
Maxicoon

Maxicoon

PostSubject: Re: Caretaker Lounge.   Caretaker Lounge. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 9:25 pm

Roxy walks behind Warren, in her sightly drunken state, and drapes her arms over warren's chest. Giving him a sight lick on his cheek Roxy says "I knew you were just a big kitten at heart." Roxy rests her head on warren's shoulder and falls asleep snoring softly.
Back to top Go down
Raikan

Raikan

PostSubject: Re: Caretaker Lounge.   Caretaker Lounge. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 9:21 pm

Rai cfhuckles and stands up."Okay someones a lightweight." He says as he gets Roxy off Warren and helps her to a bedroom, laying her down on the bed and walking back out, smiling."Well it waas only a matter of time. I mean his baby brother wears diapers why not him?"

Last edited by Raikan on Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

PostSubject: Re: Caretaker Lounge.   Caretaker Lounge. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 12:29 pm

Lucario: Well, if you ever want the full treatment, Ninetales would be glad to play Auntie I'm sure. She does it all the time with Skip. Heck, she tries to get me all the time. Don't let her think for any reason you may be overworked or over stressed though. She'll force you into that. *walks over to Skip* Anybody mind having one cub around for just a sec? When Skip shivered a second ago that usually means he wet himself and Zoe probably wouldn't forgive me for leabving him like that.
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

PostSubject: Re: Caretaker Lounge.   Caretaker Lounge. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 12:56 pm

(Psssst! Is this thing still going? Anyone?)
Back to top Go down
Maxicoon

Maxicoon

PostSubject: Re: Caretaker Lounge.   Caretaker Lounge. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 1:00 pm

*Roxy murrs happily in the bed having slightly naughy dreams about her mate* just.. like... that.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Caretaker Lounge.   Caretaker Lounge. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 2:28 pm

(Well I was waiting on ZeeZee to respond but oh well.)

Warren laughed lightly and leaned back. "Thanks guys. And I'll keep that in mind Lucario. Not so sure I'd go to her though. There'd be no telling when she'd turn me back and well my responsibilities to Lig come first. But that can still be fun." Warren smiled remembering last time at the beach he helped Lig build a sand castle.
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

PostSubject: Re: Caretaker Lounge.   Caretaker Lounge. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 10:34 pm

Lucario: *smiles* I'm sure she'd be accomodating. She understands that cubs come first. She might just take care of you both or just give you short sessions so you can still care for that cute bro of yours.

Skip: *snorts and jerks a bit* Huh? What cute bro? Talking about Nate's?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Caretaker Lounge.   Caretaker Lounge. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Caretaker Lounge.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2