The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Fantasy's Perfection

Go down 
+5
Legandaryhon
Maxicoon
Lig
Riolu
Noah Kokoro
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Chrono

Chrono

Number of posts : 240
Registration date : 2010-01-13

Fantasy's Perfection - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fantasy's Perfection   Fantasy's Perfection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 9:43 pm

Cute.....
Back to top Go down
Noah Kokoro

Noah Kokoro

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2009-07-27

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy's Perfection   Fantasy's Perfection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 8:59 pm

-

Last edited by Noah Kokoro on Sun May 06, 2012 7:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Noah Kokoro

Noah Kokoro

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy's Perfection   Fantasy's Perfection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 9:28 pm

-

Back to top Go down
Noah Kokoro

Noah Kokoro

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy's Perfection   Fantasy's Perfection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 10:23 pm

-

Back to top Go down
Sai "Sevii-kun" Hanazuru

Sai

Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2010-01-12

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy's Perfection   Fantasy's Perfection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 3:29 am

That was 15 different levels of epic. I can't wait for more of this.
Back to top Go down
Noah Kokoro

Noah Kokoro

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy's Perfection   Fantasy's Perfection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 9:37 am

Sai "Sevii-kun" Hanazuru wrote:
That was 15 different levels of epic. I can't wait for more of this.

*blushes* Thanks
Back to top Go down
Shade_Koopa

Shade_Koopa

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2010-07-05

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy's Perfection   Fantasy's Perfection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 05, 2010 10:07 pm

hehe, wow, this story is great. I was not expecting the twist from nice and calm to creepy cool. Again, great story.
Back to top Go down
Noah Kokoro

Noah Kokoro

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy's Perfection   Fantasy's Perfection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 11:06 am

Shade_Koopa wrote:
hehe, wow, this story is great. I was not expecting the twist from nice and calm to creepy cool. Again, great story.

Thanks ^ ^
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

Number of posts : 1610
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy's Perfection   Fantasy's Perfection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 11:50 am

Finally got to reading this again. I really wanna go and cuddle that fox but I'm worried he might not like that so much. I was crying for the little guy alot there so you did fantastic!
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/riolucariolu/
Noah Kokoro

Noah Kokoro

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy's Perfection   Fantasy's Perfection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 09, 2010 11:07 pm

Riolu wrote:
Finally got to reading this again. I really wanna go and cuddle that fox but I'm worried he might not like that so much. I was crying for the little guy alot there so you did fantastic!

Thanks! And Noah is not much of a cuddler
Back to top Go down
Noah Kokoro

Noah Kokoro

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy's Perfection   Fantasy's Perfection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 10:30 pm

-

Last edited by Noah Kokoro on Sun May 06, 2012 7:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy's Perfection   Fantasy's Perfection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 5:13 am

Darn, you make some evil character bio's... Anyhow, I noticed that many of the characters you introduced are no regular furrs. It could be just me, but I think all of them are actually pokémon. The description of the mouse brother kind of gave that away.
Right, the little knowledge I have about Pokémon allowed me to figure out the pokéspecies of Cody and his siblings, Sam, Ryan and Timmy, and a good guess for Keith.
However, I still have no idea about Kai. More important, I assume Noah is a pokémon, too, although I can't think of a pokémon that looks like a skunk/fox hybrid. It's not a Lucario, since that's a jackal, so what is it?

Back to the story: this continuation was very interesting. However, this part was kind of long, and you introduced a lot of characters. Second, those dreams Noah has are kind of bugging me. I hope at least YOU know where, when and how you're going to reveal what's wrong with that left eye of him. I like that eye, though. Interesting that he sees everyting inverted with that, except people. Makes me think of a character from my own work...
Back to top Go down
Noah Kokoro

Noah Kokoro

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy's Perfection   Fantasy's Perfection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 10:06 am

Hector wrote:
Darn, you make some evil character bio's... Anyhow, I noticed that many of the characters you introduced are no regular furrs. It could be just me, but I think all of them are actually pokémon. The description of the mouse brother kind of gave that away.
Right, the little knowledge I have about Pokémon allowed me to figure out the pokéspecies of Cody and his siblings, Sam, Ryan and Timmy, and a good guess for Keith.
However, I still have no idea about Kai. More important, I assume Noah is a pokémon, too, although I can't think of a pokémon that looks like a skunk/fox hybrid. It's not a Lucario, since that's a jackal, so what is it?

Back to the story: this continuation was very interesting. However, this part was kind of long, and you introduced a lot of characters. Second, those dreams Noah has are kind of bugging me. I hope at least YOU know where, when and how you're going to reveal what's wrong with that left eye of him. I like that eye, though. Interesting that he sees everyting inverted with that, except people. Makes me think of a character from my own work...

No, only Sam, Cody, Ryan, Timmy, Kai, and Keith are pokemon. Noah is just a skunk/fox.

Yes I plan to reveal what happened to his eye....a long time from now. But why are the dreams bugging you?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy's Perfection   Fantasy's Perfection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 10:36 am

Well, 'bugging' might be the wrong word. It's just that I use dreams (and everything that resembles dreaming) in all my work, but I still can't seem to put the pieces of this jigsaw at the right place. The whole image is still a bit of a chaos to me. All I have are the cornerpieces: Noah has been in a burning building, where the smoke damaged his voice, and he somehow survived. Still no explaination concerning how he became a hybrid and what made his eye to what it is now.
I'm right on top of this one, brother.
Back to top Go down
Noah Kokoro

Noah Kokoro

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy's Perfection   Fantasy's Perfection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 10:41 am

Hector wrote:
Well, 'bugging' might be the wrong word. It's just that I use dreams (and everything that resembles dreaming) in all my work, but I still can't seem to put the pieces of this jigsaw at the right place. The whole image is still a bit of a chaos to me. All I have are the cornerpieces: Noah has been in a burning building, where the smoke damaged his voice, and he somehow survived. Still no explaination concerning how he became a hybrid and what made his eye to what it is now.
I'm right on top of this one, brother.
Well true, but it is just the beginning of the story and I plan to make it "long" one. Though I thought I put hints about his eye in the first paragraph of part 8?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy's Perfection   Fantasy's Perfection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 11:09 am

Yush, you did... And I'm still eager to find out whatever happened.

By the way, you're not trying to compete with me concerning who of us is more evil, are you? Razz

Last edited by Hector on Fri Aug 13, 2010 11:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Noah Kokoro

Noah Kokoro

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy's Perfection   Fantasy's Perfection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 11:10 am

Hector wrote:
Yush, you did... Hell, you're not trying to compete with me concerning who of us is more evil, are you? Razz
Are you talking about dark plots? If so, Illusionary Wings is much darker
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy's Perfection   Fantasy's Perfection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 11:14 am

I'm right on top of that one as well and I got to admit that you might be right.

Just wondering: if you write stories this evil WITHOUT any humans featuring, what would it be like if there were humans included? Would that be Hell's vestibule?
On the other hand, this not an annoying level of evil. As long as I don't hear Fenrir cry, you're still in the 'safe' zone Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Noah Kokoro

Noah Kokoro

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy's Perfection   Fantasy's Perfection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 11:18 am

Hector wrote:
I'm right on top of that one as well and I got to admit that you might be right.

Just wondering: if you write stories this evil WITHOUT any humans featuring, what would it be like if there were humans included? Would that be Hell's vestibule?
On the other hand, this not an annoying level of evil. As long as I don't hear Fenrir cry, you're still in the 'safe' zone Twisted Evil
Well humans aren't the only evil beings, Kin (as I call them) can be evil too. But with humans it would be just as evil....now who is Fenrir?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy's Perfection   Fantasy's Perfection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 11:25 am

True, in my stories (especially in Scavion), humans aren't the only evil creatures either, although they are the main source.

The fact that you ask me who Fenrir is... is that a sign of:
A. Me failing to explain properly
B. You not reading my stories
C. You reading my stories, but not paying attention while doing so
D. You trying to thwart her?
Back to top Go down
Noah Kokoro

Noah Kokoro

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy's Perfection   Fantasy's Perfection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 11:37 am

Hector wrote:
True, in my stories (especially in Scavion), humans aren't the only evil creatures either, although they are the main source.

The fact that you ask me who Fenrir is... is that a sign of:
A. Me failing to explain properly
B. You not reading my stories
C. You reading my stories, but not paying attention while doing so
D. You trying to thwart her?
No it's a sign that I have a terrible memory when it comes to names. She was the spirit lady, right?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy's Perfection   Fantasy's Perfection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 12:42 pm

Ah, right. I have that characteristic myself as well, but only for RL people. Anyhow, Fenrir is a black (feral) wolf, named after a creature from Niflheim in Norse mythology. She is the Mythic of fire and serves Nergion, the emperor of Cathalia (which is a mild version of Hell, also comparable to life here on Earth).
As stated in The Bargain, she comes to take the souls and spirits of those that follow here, as well as a part of the sick and the old. She is also to be seen before and/or after a catastrophe.
Back to top Go down
Noah Kokoro

Noah Kokoro

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy's Perfection   Fantasy's Perfection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 12:44 pm

Hector wrote:
Ah, right. I have that characteristic myself as well, but only for RL people. Anyhow, Fenrir is a black (feral) wolf, named after a creature from Niflheim in Norse mythology. She is the Mythic of fire and serves Nergion, the emperor of Cathalia (which is a mild version of Hell, also comparable to life here on Earth).
As stated in The Bargain, she comes to take the souls and spirits of those that follow here, as well as a part of the sick and the old. She is also to be seen before and/or after a catastrophe.
Okay, got it
Back to top Go down
Noah Kokoro

Noah Kokoro

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy's Perfection   Fantasy's Perfection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 12:35 am

-

Last edited by Noah Kokoro on Sun May 06, 2012 7:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Light The Fox

Light The Fox

Number of posts : 249
Registration date : 2010-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy's Perfection   Fantasy's Perfection - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 11:04 pm

Neat story dude,you know your eye thing reminds me of something..... its called Geass from anime called Code Geass but yeah i really like your story and like the direction it is going in
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fantasy's Perfection   Fantasy's Perfection - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fantasy's Perfection
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Furr Den :: Social/fun :: Stories-
Jump to: