The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Ode to Death

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sasha Nekosune
Kaela
Kaela
Sasha Nekosune

Number of posts : 1995
Registration date : 2006-11-05

Ode to Death Empty
PostSubject: Ode to Death   Ode to Death Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 4:49 am

Decided to post it here.

I decided What the fuck. I'm gonna make a new rp and stick to it. This rp is based in a post apocalyptic world of galthaira. An evil Lich has risen from his grave and ended the world. Our survivors or hero's/heroine's Must find their way through (exaggerated) Vast armies of the undead and make their way to the lich's crypt where they must slay him. "As the bleeding heart makes its way home, Man shall find the end of their existence neigh." Its a secret that could lead to the early end of this rp. To those interested I would be glad to have you aboard. There are several levels of undead. theres the mindless zombies. there's the intelligent Overlord zombies which control a certain type of zombie, there's the shikan. A group of sentient zombies who want to save the world like the humans do. only differently. and then there's the lich. An all powerful sorcerer who was imprisoned in a tomb for millenia. I will be the Strict and Honorable GM for this rp creating items when I see fit. I will however ask that there be a co-gm for when I am not around.

NOTE: There can be only one type of overlord controlled in this rp.

Overlord groups: The overlords are powerfull sentient Zombies who only bend to the lich kings will. They can control small armies of certain types of zombies.
Vampires, Zombies, Bird, Wolf(controls canines), Tiger(controls felines), Aquatic, Ungulates, Reptilian, Shogun, Witches, ZR.

Shikan specials: These units are like special infected from L4D except smarter and more sentient.
Blazer(fire), Shard(projectile bones), Shocker(lightening), Kamakazi(non playable), Nimble(fast and acrobatic), Bulk(ignore the almost marvel name), Zaltran(psychic), Shinigami(Samurai), and sylra(hypnosis), Chailarz(ice).

Survivors: I will allow NO Naruto type ninja's. Only Real Ninja's are allowed.
GI, Civilian, Kilo Trooper, Zap Trooper, Pyro Trooper, Jet Trooper, Heavy, Light, Carnie, Sniper, Ninja, Witch-hunter, Anthropomorphic, Shard Trooper, Frost trooper.

Character sheet.

Name:
Bio:
Faction:
Inventory(starts out empty but fills up through out your adventures as you find new items.)
Unit type:

Name: Kaela
Appearance: Kaela is a medium build girl With long black hair and gorgeous blue eyes. she wears an average swamp green hoodie and knee-torn pants with sandals. Her bust size is a DD while her hips are medium size and her Buttocks is between medium and large.
Bio: Kaela Was always a scrawny girl when she was young. always picked on by the bullies but as she grew so did her confidence and bust size. In high school she was the talk of the town. She had grown popular due to her bodacious Cleavage. But then things started happening in the world. An archaeologist group at the time had found a secret tomb buried in the bowels of the earth. little did they know what they were unleashing on the world. Now Kaela spends her days in their families weapons warehouse supplying the town of Katin with a large supply of munitions.
Faction:Survivors.
Inventory:Empty
Unit:Civilian

Name: Gazia
Appearance: Gazia Is a horrifying creature with long white hair a bony body and a long flowing purple and yellow robe. He is 6 feet and hunched over. he appears to be standing on legs that cant support him.
Bio: Not much is known about Gazia. other then he is the most powerful being in the world and has thrown it into chaos. Back when he was mortal Gazia was the right hand magician to the great king. Little did they know that he intended to overthrow the king. When a small boy had a premonition of the kings fall he alerted the kings guards and gazia was quickly foiled and locked away forever. or so they thought.
Faction:Lich King's army
Inventory:not needed.
Unit:Lich King.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Nekosune
Kaela
Kaela
Sasha Nekosune

Number of posts : 1995

Ode to Death Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ode to Death   Ode to Death Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 2:29 am

FUCK. maybe if people see this as a new post then they might get interested. i posted this a year or so ago.
Back to top Go down
Tykari

Tykari

Number of posts : 4489

Ode to Death Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ode to Death   Ode to Death Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 4:00 am

Name: Shadow
Appearance:Shadow is a tall guy of around 6foot 6 inches and light on his feet at only 190lbs with mostly buzz cut black hair, he has little body fat sincere he works out so much and normally wears a black hooded jacket with dark glasses and black jeans as well.
Bio: Not much is truly known about shadow's past except from what he himself has told the others of coming from a long tradition of stealthy and deadly ninjas. He was always made fun of as a kid since he would keep to himself and not say much unless it was important or he was responding to a question. He still stays to his policy of limiting his conversations with others.
Faction:Survivors.
Inventory:Empty
Unit:Ninja
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ode to Death Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ode to Death   Ode to Death Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ode to Death
Page 1 of 1