The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Death Angels mistake

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Riku

Riku

Number of posts : 2939
Registration date : 2007-02-11

Death Angels mistake Empty
PostSubject: Death Angels mistake   Death Angels mistake Icon_minitimeTue Aug 28, 2007 4:05 pm

the Death Angels are a group of devils that controll the world of Shyrukan

The Death Angels took over the young world and separated the Tribes, tearing them apart until it became natural to kill a different tribe member on the spot. The Death Angels were watching, though for six people who would be born on the same date and would be different from all the rest, people who would be able to wield powers unknown the Death Angels and unknown to the world. It would be of any sort but the Death Angels knew that their power would come with a price of some sort so they watched the separate villages waiting until the Full Moon was upon them and those people were born. They watched them grow into young teens, seeing how they dealt with their newly found powers and kept them apart, never letting them go to far out of their Tribe’s boundaries.
you can be one of the Death Angels
and make up your home tribe

Character sheet:
Name:
Age (must be 16 if you aren’t a Death Angel)
What power you have and the price you pay:
Bio:
Appearance:

My Char
Name:seth
What power you have and the price you pay:my power is i can control fire.the price that i paid was that i lost my family.
Bio:seth lives in the white fox tribe.his family was killed but he found out that he could control fire and that it wouldn't burn him eirther.so he lives alone in his house.sometimes it is hard for him to control himself.
Appearance: Death Angels mistake Omfgsexynekoguy
Back to top Go down

Death Angels mistake
Page 1 of 1