The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

ShoreSide Resort

Go down 
+4
david_in_diapers
Chimour
Baby Eevee
Lig
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

ShoreSide Resort Empty
PostSubject: ShoreSide Resort   ShoreSide Resort Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 2:26 am

Alrighty. This RP takes place at a resort that's located along the beach. It's fairly large and spacious with all sorts of water activities available along with many others. All sorts of fun activities to be had here wither its watching a movie in front of a Huge screen TV, lounging by a pool or on the shore, hot tubing, and whatever else you can think of. Come and enjoy.

Name:
Species:
Appearance:
Training Level: (Diapers, trainers, toilet trained or anything in between.)
Bio:

Name: Jason Wavesprint
Species: Bunter (Bunny/Otter hybrid)
Appearance: This pic.
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/2724399/
Training Level: Diapered 24/7
Bio: Jason is fairly nice and out going. Not the most talkative but is a good listener willing to listen to people's problems and dispense helpful advice if he can. Makes friends easily. Jason's diapered due to a gene defect that crops up now and again in hybrids. He's been this way all his life so he doesn't really mind it.
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

Number of posts : 1373
Registration date : 2007-08-26

ShoreSide Resort Empty
PostSubject: Re: ShoreSide Resort   ShoreSide Resort Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 2:58 pm

Name:Lenard Titus(Or Lex for short)
Species:White Tigon (White Tiger/White Lion hybird)
Appearance:White fur,black stripes on his body and face
Training Level:Diapers
Bio:Lenard is very friendly and kind to others.He likes to talk to others and will help anyone.Lenard does wear diapers,because he is a hybird,but it doesn't bother him.
Back to top Go down
Chimour

Chimour

Number of posts : 691
Localisation : In Denshire Falls playing with Lig, and everyone else!
Registration date : 2009-09-22

ShoreSide Resort Empty
PostSubject: Re: ShoreSide Resort   ShoreSide Resort Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 10:16 pm

Name: Chimour
Species: Vampire Bat
Appearance: Chimour is six feet tall with mostly black fur with a few patches of white here and there, also has red eyes, black hair, wears black eyeliner around his eyes, and usually wears his everyday attire being a black tee shirt, black jeans, black socks, black combat boots, and although nobody but him knows it he also wears pampers instead of underwear.
Training Level: Diapers 24/7
Bio: Chimour was only four the night he had lost his parents, and sadly enough wasn't even finished with his potty training, and so he is diaper dependant unless he can overcome his pride and ask someone to help finish up his training.
Back to top Go down
david_in_diapers

Number of posts : 595
Registration date : 2006-10-19

ShoreSide Resort Empty
PostSubject: Re: ShoreSide Resort   ShoreSide Resort Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 10:31 pm

name: Thomas Kyles.
species: lox (lion/fox hybrid)
appearance: looks like a fox waist down. head to waist lion.
training level: diapers 24/7
Bio: being part lion he is loyal to his friends. he moved to the island. is kind of shy to some people. loves surfing.

Last edited by david_in_diapers on Tue Sep 22, 2009 11:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://disneybabies.activebb.net/index.htm
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

ShoreSide Resort Empty
PostSubject: Re: ShoreSide Resort   ShoreSide Resort Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 10:34 pm

Well lets get this thing started. If anyone else wants to join feel free to.

Jason smiled to himself as he sat out on the front deck of the Resort. He was wearing just his tank top and a diaper. He was reading a book of his as he sat there contently. He wanted to finish up this chapter then maybe go do something else.

(Oh and David could you please change the character's name or use a diffrent one. Mine's already named Jason and it's gonna be confusing having two of em.)
Back to top Go down
Chimour

Chimour

ShoreSide Resort Empty
PostSubject: Re: ShoreSide Resort   ShoreSide Resort Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 10:37 pm

Chimour was on his bed in a locked room so no one could see him like this.
Chimour was laying there in his Megadeth T shirt and nothing else except his pampers, but it was worth risking that someone would see him like this just for a look at the lush and lovely scenary that lay outside of his window.
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

ShoreSide Resort Empty
PostSubject: Re: ShoreSide Resort   ShoreSide Resort Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 11:14 pm

Lenard was relaxing lying on his back on the front deck.He was wearing a short tank top and a diaper.He was listening to music on his headphones.He wonders what he will do today.
Back to top Go down
david_in_diapers

ShoreSide Resort Empty
PostSubject: Re: ShoreSide Resort   ShoreSide Resort Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 11:33 pm

*Thomas was sitting on the beach watching the waves roll in*
Thomas: such a beautiful wave.

O.K. Lig all changed buddy. I didn't realize til now you had a character with the same name. by the way awesome R.P. idea buddy.
Back to top Go down
Chimour

Chimour

ShoreSide Resort Empty
PostSubject: Re: ShoreSide Resort   ShoreSide Resort Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 11:38 pm

(Nevermind couldn't go to sleep)
Chimour yawned and stretched a little on his bed while he subconciously wet his pampers and decided to go out and enjoy the weather more then by just simply viewing it, and soon after pulling on his black jeans, socks, and combat boots went out onto the beach.

Last edited by Chimour on Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

ShoreSide Resort Empty
PostSubject: Re: ShoreSide Resort   ShoreSide Resort Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 11:49 pm

Jason soon finished the chapter and put his book bark in to mark where he'd left off and put it in his bag and got up. He then spotted a bat walking on the beach and walked on over. "Hi there. You must have just gotten here. I'm Jason nice to meet ya." Jason smiled and held out his hand to the bat.
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

ShoreSide Resort Empty
PostSubject: Re: ShoreSide Resort   ShoreSide Resort Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 9:45 am

Lenard get up and took his headphones off his ears.He sees both of them and walks to meet both of them.
Back to top Go down
david_in_diapers

ShoreSide Resort Empty
PostSubject: Re: ShoreSide Resort   ShoreSide Resort Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 1:12 pm

Thomas: well better go see what's up. *walks towards Jason and the others* hi there I'm Thomas.
Back to top Go down
Chimour

Chimour

ShoreSide Resort Empty
PostSubject: Re: ShoreSide Resort   ShoreSide Resort Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 2:06 pm

Chimour saw two more furries approach him, both wearing nothing but diapers from the waist down just like the first one to approach him.
Chimour would have usually fled due to there being to much of a crowd for him but his curiousity got the better of him and he had to know.
"Why are all three of you diapered?..". Chimour asked now wishing he read the flyer advertising this resort better.
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

ShoreSide Resort Empty
PostSubject: Re: ShoreSide Resort   ShoreSide Resort Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 3:09 pm

Lenard walks to Chimour.

''Hello,my mane is Lenard,nice to meet you."
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

ShoreSide Resort Empty
PostSubject: Re: ShoreSide Resort   ShoreSide Resort Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 6:13 pm

"Well I don't know about the other guys but for me it's a lil genetic disorder but I've grown to love my diapers. Part of why I love living at this resort here so much. Get to see lots of other diapered furrs come and go here." Jason explained with a warm smile.
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

ShoreSide Resort Empty
PostSubject: Re: ShoreSide Resort   ShoreSide Resort Icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 6:53 pm

Lenard smiles too.

"Same with me, I also enjoy wearing diapers,that's why I love living at this resort"
Back to top Go down
david_in_diapers

ShoreSide Resort Empty
PostSubject: Re: ShoreSide Resort   ShoreSide Resort Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 4:12 pm

Thomas: so what are your guys' names?
Back to top Go down
Chimour

Chimour

ShoreSide Resort Empty
PostSubject: Re: ShoreSide Resort   ShoreSide Resort Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 4:18 pm

"I see". Chimour said blushing profusely.
"I should of read the advertisements better". Chimour said twiddling his thumbs.
"Oh and my name is Chimour". Chimour said blushing.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

ShoreSide Resort Empty
PostSubject: Re: ShoreSide Resort   ShoreSide Resort Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 4:24 pm

"Ah Let me guess you didn't quite know there would be other diaper furs here. Yup. Oh and I'm Jason." Jason said again to introduce himself to the other two.
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

ShoreSide Resort Empty
PostSubject: Re: ShoreSide Resort   ShoreSide Resort Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 4:25 pm

Lenard sees Thomas.

'Hello there,my name is Lenard."
Back to top Go down
david_in_diapers

ShoreSide Resort Empty
PostSubject: Re: ShoreSide Resort   ShoreSide Resort Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 7:30 pm

Thomas: nice to meet you all. *looks at the shore and sees a huge wave* whoa gnarly wave coming in. any1 wanna join in?
Back to top Go down
Chimour

Chimour

ShoreSide Resort Empty
PostSubject: Re: ShoreSide Resort   ShoreSide Resort Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 7:32 pm

"But I'm not a diaper fur". Chimour lied poorly.
"And no I think I will pass because I am not much of a surfer". Chimour said.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

ShoreSide Resort Empty
PostSubject: Re: ShoreSide Resort   ShoreSide Resort Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 9:08 pm

Jason noted the bulge in your pants and your obvious sense of embarrassment. "You sure about that? I mean it's not like it's anything to be ashamed of. Nobody makes fun of anyone for diapers around here." Jason told Chimour. He then looked over to Thomas and shook his head. "No thanks. Regular diapers and water don't mix. Maybe later though." Jason told him.
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

ShoreSide Resort Empty
PostSubject: Re: ShoreSide Resort   ShoreSide Resort Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 10:39 pm

Lenard looks at Thomas.

"Maybe next time."
Back to top Go down
Chimour

Chimour

ShoreSide Resort Empty
PostSubject: Re: ShoreSide Resort   ShoreSide Resort Icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 10:42 pm

Chimour heard what Lig said and after an inner quarrel with himself confidently took his jeans off exposing his soaked pawpers.
"Well okay". Chimour said smiling.

Last edited by Chimour on Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:29 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Because when rping with Lig Pampers don't exist, but in there stead are pawpers, so either was I is happy ^^)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ShoreSide Resort Empty
PostSubject: Re: ShoreSide Resort   ShoreSide Resort Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ShoreSide Resort
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next