The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Nonmotal resort.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

Nonmotal resort. Empty
PostSubject: Nonmotal resort.   Nonmotal resort. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 2:35 pm

Ok. This place is basically a resort for those beings that live long lives.(or are immortal) It's got everything ya could want and Plenty of TB stuff to help everybody unwind. You can be any long lived creature ya want. One from TV shows or something or make one up yourself. It's up to you.

Name: Nent.
Age: is physically 8 but is actually 100, thousand years old.
Species: Human Neanderthal Hybrid. Immortal.
Appearance: This pic. He wears a diaper under the waist cloth and at the place like this sometimes leaves the wast cloth at home.
Nonmotal resort. Nentcolored
Bio: Nent was made immortal at the dawn of human prehistory by the company Dr. Zeus. He worked for the company up untill he finally reached there time by normal means. He's now retired with a VERY generous pension. He's liked diapers and baby stuff his whole long life. He didn't have much of a mortal childhood.
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com
lil yuffie

lil yuffie

Number of posts : 338
Registration date : 2007-02-15

Nonmotal resort. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nonmotal resort.   Nonmotal resort. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 2:53 pm

Name: Yuffie
Species:neko. longevity
Appearance: my avy with a diaper on underneath
Bio: is a cooky girl who enjoys sugar and is hyper
Back to top Go down
Tonga

Tonga

Number of posts : 400
Registration date : 2007-09-12

Nonmotal resort. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nonmotal resort.   Nonmotal resort. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 5:18 pm

Name: Locke (pronounced like door lock)
Species: Homo sapiens idaltu, immortal, can't be killed
Appearance: Caucasian, tall, thin, long white hair, pink eyes (like Hidan in Naruto)
He usualy wears a Djellabah - A long, loose-fitting hooded robe or gown worn by men in North Africa, and especially in Morocco.
Bio: Locke has been around since near the dawn of modern humans itself, he is the last the human subspecies. He has studied the philosophys and religions of many cultures. It is thought that his immortality may have something to do with the first religion of the world.

Last edited by on Thu Sep 27, 2007 6:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Nonmotal resort. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nonmotal resort.   Nonmotal resort. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 5:22 pm

Ok. Now with a few members lets get this RP started.

Nent Laid back on a beach chair sunning himself while he listened to some music and sipped a soda from a larger then average sippy cup. he was only wearing his diaper as he wanted to get a good tan.
Back to top Go down
lil yuffie

lil yuffie

Nonmotal resort. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nonmotal resort.   Nonmotal resort. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 5:31 pm

Yuffie yawned curled up on the large pet bed she was napping on outside
Back to top Go down
Tonga

Tonga

Nonmotal resort. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nonmotal resort.   Nonmotal resort. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 5:31 pm

Lock laid out on a beach blanket, sleeping. He finally had some time to relax after his studies.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Nonmotal resort. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nonmotal resort.   Nonmotal resort. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 5:35 pm

After little while Nent yawned and looked over to the others. He had yet to introduce himself to them. As luck was have it though it was now nearly lunch time and the tables outside had been set up. He got up and stretched. "Hey guys. Lunch is done." He told them.
Back to top Go down
Tonga

Tonga

Nonmotal resort. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nonmotal resort.   Nonmotal resort. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 5:36 pm

Lock wakes up and smells the food "Finaly some lunch, I've been starving!"
Back to top Go down
lil yuffie

lil yuffie

Nonmotal resort. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nonmotal resort.   Nonmotal resort. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 5:47 pm

Yuffie's ears perked up at the sound of lunch " lunch yay" she said bolting off
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Nonmotal resort. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nonmotal resort.   Nonmotal resort. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 6:07 pm

Nent smiled. "Gee she's full of energy. I'll say this I love the food here. If ya ever head to my neck of the woods avoid the mortal food places. There vegitarians. Ug." He said as he saw some burgers laid out.
Back to top Go down
Tonga

Tonga

Nonmotal resort. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nonmotal resort.   Nonmotal resort. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 6:13 pm

Locke smiles back "I used to be a vegetarian when I lived in india a few thousand years ago, but I'm not so much of one now..." He said as he served himself some pasta "They've laid out so many types of food here." Lock said while looking at all the different foods.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Nonmotal resort. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nonmotal resort.   Nonmotal resort. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 6:36 pm

"Cool. I noticed. Man this is a good spread." Nent said as he grabbed a burger and a slice of pumpkin pie. "Mmmmm. I love this stuff."
Back to top Go down
Tonga

Tonga

Nonmotal resort. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nonmotal resort.   Nonmotal resort. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 6:42 pm

Locke sits down "So, are you immortal or just have longevity?" He asked while starting to eat.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Nonmotal resort. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nonmotal resort.   Nonmotal resort. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 6:48 pm

"I'm Immortal. I was created during human prehistory. As ya can tell by my slight brow ridge my father was a Neanderthal. I'll say this those guys are a lot more calm then most humans." Nent said as he took his seat to eat.
Back to top Go down
Tonga

Tonga

Nonmotal resort. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nonmotal resort.   Nonmotal resort. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 6:55 pm

"Same here, I'm the last of a human subsecies, and the second follower of the world's first religion," He takes several bites and continues "I have to agree, people have become more warlike. That's why I've studied different philosiphys my whole life, fighting gets dull after a while..."
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Nonmotal resort. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nonmotal resort.   Nonmotal resort. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 7:04 pm

"Well did become more warlike until we settled things down and got them in there nice comfy lives. If only the Neanderthals had contributed more the Modern human gene pool. Ah well." Nent said taking a drink of his soda in his sippy cup.
Back to top Go down
Tonga

Tonga

Nonmotal resort. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nonmotal resort.   Nonmotal resort. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 7:12 pm

"So, part Neanderthal eh? Hold old are you?" Locke asked
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Nonmotal resort. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nonmotal resort.   Nonmotal resort. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 7:18 pm

"Oh I'm around 100, thousand years old. So I've been around since before recorded history." Nent said as he smiling thinking of some of the things he'd seen. "Heck I've seen a lot during my time. Some of it good. Some of it not so good."
Back to top Go down
Tonga

Tonga

Nonmotal resort. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nonmotal resort.   Nonmotal resort. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 7:23 pm

"I'm about 160,000 years old myself. I've witnessed the start of agriculture, theatre, and was part of the first recorded war in history" He saud, recalling his past.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Nonmotal resort. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nonmotal resort.   Nonmotal resort. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 7:29 pm

"Nice. I've seen all that too. I was an assitant to a temple scribe in eygpt. A delivery boy of important information in rome and I also got some books from the Library of Alexandria before it burnt down." Nent said recounting his exlpoits. "After that I started doing Base work mostly cuz it got harder to pass for human. The little brow ridge would bring up questions."
Back to top Go down
Tonga

Tonga

Nonmotal resort. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nonmotal resort.   Nonmotal resort. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 7:39 pm

"Base work you say? Who were you associated with?"
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Nonmotal resort. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nonmotal resort.   Nonmotal resort. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 7:43 pm

"A company named Dr. Zeus. You see it dicovered time travel. Only you can just go to the past and back to present. And you can't change the past. Well recorded past anyway. So the company made immortals to walk through time and send forward valuable stuff or historic significance. You see I'm not a born immortal. I was just a regular hybrid kid before I got indoctrinated after my folks got killed. My proceedure went wrong though and my anti aging gene kicked on early. So I got stuck at this age. I had to have all my replacement bones custom made. I've got unbreakable cybernetic bones." Nent explained at length.
Back to top Go down
Tonga

Tonga

Nonmotal resort. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nonmotal resort.   Nonmotal resort. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 7:49 pm

"I was born immortal. Scientists have started studying and noticed that a gene on one of my chromosomes thats supposed to break off when a cell divides regenerates itself somehow. I'm still not sure why may aging process stoped though..." Locke Replys "I don't think I told you my name? I'm Locke by the way."
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Nonmotal resort. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nonmotal resort.   Nonmotal resort. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 7:56 pm

"Nice to meet you. I'm Nent." He told him holding out a hand to shake.
Back to top Go down
Tonga

Tonga

Nonmotal resort. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nonmotal resort.   Nonmotal resort. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2007 8:12 pm

Locke shakes his hand "The pleasure is mine."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nonmotal resort. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nonmotal resort.   Nonmotal resort. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nonmotal resort.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next