The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Trinity Blood.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

Trinity Blood. Empty
PostSubject: Trinity Blood.   Trinity Blood. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 26, 2006 12:52 pm

Ok folks I just couldn't pass up the oprotunity to make this one. OK heres the basic thing. It's in the future and humans nd vampires are now at and unsteady peace and the power incharge of most of the humans is the cathlic church. Wich has really taken on the role of kingship more then relegous leadership.

Name:Dashen.
Species: Vampire. (Also called mathuzala. Humans are called Terrans.)
BIO: He is the last of his family line. He is next in line to gain power and dominion over his people. Due to this he is intellegent and peceptive. But in all honesty does not want this post. He would much rather just be who he is now.

Oh and diapers are allowed if you want them.
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com
Sasha Nekosune
Kaela
Kaela
Sasha Nekosune

Number of posts : 1995
Registration date : 2006-11-05

Trinity Blood. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trinity Blood.   Trinity Blood. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 26, 2006 2:09 pm

Name:Kaela
Age: she looks to be about 16. only one person other then herself knows her real age.
Species: vampire
BIO: Kaela likes to work alone. kaela also doesnt like to talk about her past. Everywhere kaela goes a phantom crinkle seems to follow her. noone knows where it comes from but only one person insinuated it was a diaper. that person is now 6 feet under the ocean floor.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Trinity Blood. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trinity Blood.   Trinity Blood. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 26, 2006 2:14 pm

It was early evening as Dashen walked the streets of Rome. He had been invited to this place to further the peace his kind had with the humans. He hated doing this. But if it would save the lives of his kind. He'd do it. He sighed as his body guard and caretaker followed him. He was a class 100 series android. The android placed a hand on his shoulde and gave a smile as they walked.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Nekosune
Kaela
Kaela
Sasha Nekosune

Trinity Blood. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trinity Blood.   Trinity Blood. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 26, 2006 2:17 pm

Kaela walks the same streets looking for her target.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Trinity Blood. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trinity Blood.   Trinity Blood. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 26, 2006 2:21 pm

Dashen pulled a small neclace out of his shirt and looked at the picture in it. His family. Mother, father, brother. All gone now. Thanks to the arrogant humans. His caretaker simlply looked out ahead scanning the surrrounding area for any short of danger. At the moment it procieaved none.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Nekosune
Kaela
Kaela
Sasha Nekosune

Trinity Blood. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trinity Blood.   Trinity Blood. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 26, 2006 2:24 pm

A human walks by bumping into dashen his necklase is gone but just then kaela is holding a mdagger up to the humans throut.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Trinity Blood. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trinity Blood.   Trinity Blood. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 26, 2006 2:26 pm

Dashen and the Android turn to see her. Both instantly recognize Kaela as a vampire. Dashen walks up to her. "Thank you." He then turns to the human. "Give it back now human and you may keep your life." He said narrowing his eyes at the man.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Nekosune
Kaela
Kaela
Sasha Nekosune

Trinity Blood. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trinity Blood.   Trinity Blood. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 26, 2006 2:42 pm

"Trust me. he's my target so he wont be keeping his life." the man struggles but in his struggles he forces himself into the dagger.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Trinity Blood. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trinity Blood.   Trinity Blood. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 26, 2006 2:47 pm

"Oh well. Not much of a loss. One less human in the world." Dashen said pulling the necklace form the man's dead hand. "I'm surprised the humans survived this long." He siad pulling it back on. "I'm heading to local Hotel for the night. Would you like to join me?" He asked as the android came walking over to watch.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Nekosune
Kaela
Kaela
Sasha Nekosune

Trinity Blood. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trinity Blood.   Trinity Blood. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 26, 2006 2:53 pm

Kaela nods. "Hi im kaela." she says holding out her hand.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Trinity Blood. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trinity Blood.   Trinity Blood. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 26, 2006 2:56 pm

Dashen shakes her hand. "I'm Dashen and this is my caretaker and body guard. I just call him Andy since he's an android."

"Greetings." Andy said in a surprisingly warm and friendly voice.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Nekosune
Kaela
Kaela
Sasha Nekosune

Trinity Blood. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trinity Blood.   Trinity Blood. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 26, 2006 3:08 pm

"Greetings." kaela says smiling to andy.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Trinity Blood. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trinity Blood.   Trinity Blood. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 26, 2006 3:10 pm

"Our Hotel is this way. Please follow me." Andy siad as he led the way. Dashen fell into step behind him effortlessly as Andy led them to the Hotel.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Nekosune
Kaela
Kaela
Sasha Nekosune

Trinity Blood. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trinity Blood.   Trinity Blood. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 26, 2006 3:51 pm

Kaela follows the look on her face was the same as when she was walking around and doing her jobs. emotionless.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Trinity Blood. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trinity Blood.   Trinity Blood. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 26, 2006 4:04 pm

After a reletively short walke they made there way to what looked like a very high profile hotel. They walked inside and Dashen walked up to the head counter. "I'm here for my room. I already have a reservation. Dashen Valheardaren." He siad to the woman at the front desk.
Back to top Go down
Tykari

Tykari

Number of posts : 4489

Trinity Blood. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trinity Blood.   Trinity Blood. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 26, 2006 5:53 pm

Name:kari
Species: Crusinick (looks human but can become a vampire who feeds on vampires)
BIO She is the last of her clan but wishes not to be the decendant of power but does not want this instead she only wants a home, parents, and friends. She weras diapers.

Last edited by on Mon Nov 27, 2006 7:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tykari

Tykari

Trinity Blood. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trinity Blood.   Trinity Blood. Icon_minitimeSun Nov 26, 2006 5:54 pm

she calmly walks around the cuty*
Back to top Go down
Sasha Nekosune
Kaela
Kaela
Sasha Nekosune

Trinity Blood. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trinity Blood.   Trinity Blood. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 27, 2006 7:23 pm

kaela is behind dashen looking around.
Back to top Go down
Tykari

Tykari

Trinity Blood. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trinity Blood.   Trinity Blood. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 27, 2006 7:25 pm

kari continues walkin around*
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Trinity Blood. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trinity Blood.   Trinity Blood. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 27, 2006 7:31 pm

"Yes we have your reservation. You room is on the top floor. Number 60." The woman behind the desk siad. Dashen took the Keys and led the way to the room. When they reached it. Andy did a survey of the room which was obveously the classeyiest room in the entire place.

"Area secure. Windows have already been sun tented." He said as Dashen flopped down on the bed.
Back to top Go down
Tykari

Tykari

Trinity Blood. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trinity Blood.   Trinity Blood. Icon_minitimeMon Nov 27, 2006 7:32 pm

kari walks into the inn*
do you have a room available" she asks
Back to top Go down
Sasha Nekosune
Kaela
Kaela
Sasha Nekosune

Trinity Blood. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trinity Blood.   Trinity Blood. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 02, 2006 6:25 pm

Kaela says. "Wow. this is a nifty room." she says looking around sighing.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Trinity Blood. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trinity Blood.   Trinity Blood. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 02, 2006 6:29 pm

"Yes you'd be surprised what the ruling family gets." Dashen siad laying on his bed. "Computer lower lighting by two levels." He siad as the lighting levels lowered. "I'm more comfortable in dimmer lighting. Just habit I guess." Andy took a seat in a large chair and merly sat there linking up with the Hotel systems.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Nekosune
Kaela
Kaela
Sasha Nekosune

Trinity Blood. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trinity Blood.   Trinity Blood. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 02, 2006 6:31 pm

Kaela sighs as she lays down on the firm carpeting.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Trinity Blood. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trinity Blood.   Trinity Blood. Icon_minitimeSat Dec 02, 2006 6:37 pm

"Your welcome to the second bed you know. I usually get a room with two. One for me and one for Andy over there. But I'm sure he'll be on security detail all night." Dashen siad looking over to Andy's blanke face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Trinity Blood. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trinity Blood.   Trinity Blood. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trinity Blood.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next