The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Blood and sounds of the night RP

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

Blood and sounds of the night RP Empty
PostSubject: Blood and sounds of the night RP   Blood and sounds of the night RP Icon_minitimeWed Dec 06, 2006 8:28 pm

Basically be any kind of supernatureral creature or person. Like vampires, werewolves, elves, Socerers or anything of the kind. This will take place in a more modern setting however.

Name: Darshku.
Species:Vampire.
Appearance: Wears dark red and blacke robes. His hair is a blood red color and his eyes are a bright blue. He usually has a sword, staff and a Phase gun hidden on his person.
BIO: Is acreature of the night and likes it that way. Is highly intelligent and loves to torture his victims. But he's not without some morals. He particularly likes to torment those who have committed very hanes crimes. He is very profecient in magic as well.

Last edited by on Wed Dec 06, 2006 8:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com
Tykari

Tykari

Number of posts : 4489
Registration date : 2006-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Blood and sounds of the night RP   Blood and sounds of the night RP Icon_minitimeWed Dec 06, 2006 8:33 pm

Name: Ryuga
species:vampire
Appearance: Wears a light blue cloaks over her jeans and tank top with the robe wide open. her hair is a ocean blue color and her eyes are a . He uscrimson red. usually has a dagger, plasma grenades and a plasma rifle hidden on her person.
BIO: She welcomes nightfall and will torture people if they put up a fight. She will be mercefull on rare occasions. She is generally nice if nto angered. The only reasons she tortures is to survive. She is kind, she is depressed alot being she is hated by society and havbe no where to turn to
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Blood and sounds of the night RP   Blood and sounds of the night RP Icon_minitimeWed Dec 06, 2006 9:38 pm

Darshku was in yet another city on yet another night. He looked around him at the humans with a mixture of envy and hate for them. He envyed that they could be who they are. But hated them for the simple fact that if he did the same he'd be met with hostility. He had greatly enjoyed draining the life from a girl from a night club. She was no one anybody would miss. From the smokey tast that lingered in her blood she was some kind of drug addict. Oh well. She was a meal to him.
Back to top Go down
Tykari

Tykari

PostSubject: Re: Blood and sounds of the night RP   Blood and sounds of the night RP Icon_minitimeWed Dec 06, 2006 9:40 pm

Ryuga who looks like a human but is a vampire quitely sneaks around a city one faithfull night trying not to attract notice to herself as she moves spotting another figure so she siently begins to walk towards this new figure to find out what it truly was*
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Blood and sounds of the night RP   Blood and sounds of the night RP Icon_minitimeWed Dec 06, 2006 10:00 pm

Darshku sensed a presence near him and moved with his unnatural speed to the person and grabbed her and pulled her close as his claws extended. "Who are you and why do you follow me?" He asked voice like ice. He had no patience at the moment. He could tell she wasn't human. That much was clear. But he couldn't tell if she was a pure blood or not. Frankly it didn't matter. If she didn't have a good reason he'd just kill her. He'd learned along time ago that even his own kind could be a threat.
Back to top Go down
Tykari

Tykari

PostSubject: Re: Blood and sounds of the night RP   Blood and sounds of the night RP Icon_minitimeThu Dec 07, 2006 11:18 am

"i am Ryuga a crusinich sent to explore this area when i heard another presence so i came in this area to figure out what i heard. I am not hear to cause you any harm in fact i was sent to meet up with a vampire in this area to render my assistance in anything that person needs" she says her voice somewhat gloomy "if you do not trust the words i speak just slay me here and now for my life and estince has no purpose anymore since i am hated by all no matter how i try to fit in" she says with a sigh and awaits the person to reply "but no matter what please allow me to know your name"
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Blood and sounds of the night RP   Blood and sounds of the night RP Icon_minitimeThu Dec 07, 2006 4:38 pm

"Then you are of an order wich feeds apon your own kind. Practical. I am Darshku of the the Nuralas clan. Grand sorcerer to the Royal court and dicrect decendent of Validacu the first true vampire. As for your perpuse. Good. I have use of you. Your kind can operate in the sunlight correct? If so you will be quite usefull." He said smiling. To think now even the empire's queen had sent this one to him. The empress was know backing his plans. This was a good thing.
Back to top Go down
Tykari

Tykari

PostSubject: Re: Blood and sounds of the night RP   Blood and sounds of the night RP Icon_minitimeThu Dec 07, 2006 5:22 pm

"Yes what they say of us working in sunlight is true as long as we do not use our full abilities" she says "i am glad to be of service to you sir" she says with a smile and bow
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Blood and sounds of the night RP   Blood and sounds of the night RP Icon_minitimeThu Dec 07, 2006 6:15 pm

"Good then follow me." He said leading her down the road to a more high class section of the city. They approached a big manchion. "Welcome to my estate. I hope it pleases you." He siad in that voice that said 'like it wouldn't pleas anybody.'(Saracasm.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blood and sounds of the night RP   Blood and sounds of the night RP Icon_minitimeThu Dec 07, 2006 11:34 pm

Name: Drake
Species:Sorceror
Appearance: Wears a pure black cloak. Has dark blue eyes with streaks of silver.
BIO: Though young he is shunned from his family because his powers were too powerful and strange. Has much disdain for humans.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Blood and sounds of the night RP   Blood and sounds of the night RP Icon_minitimeThu Dec 07, 2006 11:37 pm

Walks out of the shadows. "I see i was not mistaken when i sensed two vampires. but why would one of the most powerful vampires in the world tolerate another?"
Back to top Go down
Tykari

Tykari

PostSubject: Re: Blood and sounds of the night RP   Blood and sounds of the night RP Icon_minitimeFri Dec 08, 2006 10:54 am

"it will do for my lodginbg until i am no longer needed here" she says with a bow and you could see a small container typed to her side "but why you of all people be friend another since you are among the top vampires that we possiblky know"
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Blood and sounds of the night RP   Blood and sounds of the night RP Icon_minitimeFri Dec 08, 2006 4:38 pm

"Human. Powerfull one at that. I tolerate another to serve my own purposes. If you have no love for your own kind sorceror you may join us." He said staring coldly at him.
Back to top Go down
Tykari

Tykari

PostSubject: Re: Blood and sounds of the night RP   Blood and sounds of the night RP Icon_minitimeSun Dec 10, 2006 7:32 pm

smiles* my thanks sir" she says standing up and walking to him "so shall we get going"
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Blood and sounds of the night RP   Blood and sounds of the night RP Icon_minitimeSun Dec 10, 2006 7:34 pm

"Yes lets." He siad leading her to the fancy section of town. Eventually they approached a Large Manshion. A small figure could be seen watching from the second story window. He seemed to almost smile at it.
Back to top Go down
Tykari

Tykari

PostSubject: Re: Blood and sounds of the night RP   Blood and sounds of the night RP Icon_minitimeSun Dec 10, 2006 7:45 pm

"May i ask who that was in the window and where my room will be so i may prepare for my assignments"
Back to top Go down
BabyBunny

BabyBunny

Number of posts : 1425
Registration date : 2006-10-16

PostSubject: Re: Blood and sounds of the night RP   Blood and sounds of the night RP Icon_minitimeSun Dec 10, 2006 7:53 pm

(oooh! Can the lttle shadow be me? I wanna be a werewolf =()
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Blood and sounds of the night RP   Blood and sounds of the night RP Icon_minitimeSun Dec 10, 2006 7:57 pm

(You can join but I've got other plans for that shadow. But you can be a resident of the manshion to if you want.)

"That is my offspring. Say or do anything to upest him in any way and it will mean your instant death." He said as they entered the manshoin. "Your room will be on the upper level. Feel free to choose."
Back to top Go down
BabyBunny

BabyBunny

PostSubject: Re: Blood and sounds of the night RP   Blood and sounds of the night RP Icon_minitimeSun Dec 10, 2006 7:58 pm

(All right! resident it is!)
Back to top Go down
BabyBunny

BabyBunny

PostSubject: Re: Blood and sounds of the night RP   Blood and sounds of the night RP Icon_minitimeSun Dec 10, 2006 8:02 pm

Name: Pyo. (p-yo)(no p-yu)
Age: 500 but only looks to be 15. In dog years he's 3,500 yeas old.
Species: Werewolf.
Appearance: A very dark shade of blue with red stripes. He wears a cool cloak, covering his saber.
BIO: Is acreature of the night also. he's been living in tehe dungeon for a while. He is a swift and agile, and very deadly.
Back to top Go down
Tykari

Tykari

PostSubject: Re: Blood and sounds of the night RP   Blood and sounds of the night RP Icon_minitimeSun Dec 10, 2006 8:03 pm

"i shall head your words, and for now it is time i find a room" she goes to find a room "i hope he does not learn of races true power"
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Blood and sounds of the night RP   Blood and sounds of the night RP Icon_minitimeSun Dec 10, 2006 8:16 pm

Darshku sat at a seat in his study and shook his head at her comment about her kind's power as he watched her through a glowing globe. "I know full well her kind's power. I only hope she's loyal to the empire." He said to himself. Meanwhile there seemed to be someone follwoing kari around the manshion.
Back to top Go down
Tykari

Tykari

PostSubject: Re: Blood and sounds of the night RP   Blood and sounds of the night RP Icon_minitimeSun Dec 10, 2006 8:18 pm

she senses a preseneces but think nothing off it setting her armor to the side and gets in a robe and dress before walki down stairs with a sigh* "what is there to eat around this place, I ma starving"
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Blood and sounds of the night RP   Blood and sounds of the night RP Icon_minitimeSun Dec 10, 2006 8:38 pm

The person coniued to descreetly follow her. Meanwhile Darshku continued to watch via his orb.
Back to top Go down
Tykari

Tykari

PostSubject: Re: Blood and sounds of the night RP   Blood and sounds of the night RP Icon_minitimeSun Dec 10, 2006 8:40 pm

she walks around trying to hind the kitchen and a hand stayed by her dagger* Man i wonder where that klitchen is"

Last edited by on Sun Dec 10, 2006 8:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blood and sounds of the night RP   Blood and sounds of the night RP Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blood and sounds of the night RP
Page 1 of 11Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next