The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Dungeons & Diapers.

Go down 
+3
Riolu
Lig
Chimour
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Sasha Nekosune
Kaela
Kaela
Sasha Nekosune

Number of posts : 1995
Registration date : 2006-11-05

Dungeons & Diapers. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dungeons & Diapers.   Dungeons & Diapers. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 8:43 pm

((Did this die? O.o)) Kaela smiled and placed her dnd bag, which was designed to look like an old fashioned satchel, on the table.
Back to top Go down
Sanagi

Sanagi

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2009-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Dungeons & Diapers.   Dungeons & Diapers. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 9:23 pm

(Not if I can help it, Kaela.) Ooh, good point, Nate! *sits down with the gang, and starts pondering a bit as well, tapping at the back of his paw* I think we were gonna go with the kobolds, Lig. And I think we should start this quest off swigging down some good milk in a pub? *giggles a tad*
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Dungeons & Diapers.   Dungeons & Diapers. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 03, 2009 9:47 pm

"Alright then this sounds pretty good to me then. We have our quest. We have our starting location. Lets get this thing started then." Lig nodded as he finished off the blue mana drink with a grin.
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com
Riolu

Riolu

Number of posts : 1610
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: Dungeons & Diapers.   Dungeons & Diapers. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 10:21 am

(So do we fade into the pub sceen here or keep going as the cubs? Just wondering which way this is going before I post the wrong way and feel stupid later.)
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/riolucariolu/
Chimour

Chimour

Number of posts : 691
Localisation : In Denshire Falls playing with Lig, and everyone else!
Registration date : 2009-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Dungeons & Diapers.   Dungeons & Diapers. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 7:03 pm

"Okay guys lets do this". Chimour said walking over to the DnD board he had set up along with everything else, and sat down ready to play.
(As soon as everyone's ready to play we will fade into the pub scene).
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

PostSubject: Re: Dungeons & Diapers.   Dungeons & Diapers. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 11:02 pm

(Ready then!)
Back to top Go down
Sanagi

Sanagi

PostSubject: Re: Dungeons & Diapers.   Dungeons & Diapers. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 11:13 pm

*sits down at the board as well, grinning in anticipation*
Back to top Go down
Sasha Nekosune
Kaela
Kaela
Sasha Nekosune

PostSubject: Re: Dungeons & Diapers.   Dungeons & Diapers. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 05, 2009 11:22 pm

Kaela smiles as she sets her things out and sits at the table ready.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Dungeons & Diapers.   Dungeons & Diapers. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 12:41 am

"I'm Ready." Lig nodded and took a seat at the table with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Chimour

Chimour

PostSubject: Re: Dungeons & Diapers.   Dungeons & Diapers. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 8:27 am

(Okay gonna try my best here).
And so it begins.
When they five gathered around the game a mysterious, ominous and most malevolent force unseen, and cloaked in shadowy embers decended down upon them dragging them downward into the game.
For them a nice game of Dungeons & Diapers would turn into a fight for survival, and against some of the most treacherous, and vile creatures to ever walk this earth.
Chimour awoke to find him, and his friends inside of what looked like a pub, but besides that little information couldn't make sense out of any of this.
"Where are we?". Chimour asked groggily as he stood up slowly.
(Sorry I know it's mellodramatic, but I wanted to kind of set the mood.).
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

PostSubject: Re: Dungeons & Diapers.   Dungeons & Diapers. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 10:17 am

(Forgot this was going to happen. Oh well. He did warn us back on page one.)

Nate looks around curiosly. "My guess is in the game. Felt something weird just before we got here."
Back to top Go down
Sasha Nekosune
Kaela
Kaela
Sasha Nekosune

PostSubject: Re: Dungeons & Diapers.   Dungeons & Diapers. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 4:48 pm

Kaela who was now Sanguine Yelped shocked. "M-my breasts!" she now had a large pair which caused her to blush greatly. though it was hard to see from under the mask.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Dungeons & Diapers.   Dungeons & Diapers. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 5:06 pm

(Kaela I don't think we changed age or anything. Just gained our character's abilities.)

Lig got up shaking his head. "Oh boy. Well that was weird. Looks like we're in a pub. Whatever that was it looks like it dropped us off were we wanted to start in the game." Lig said noting the crystal on his staff now glowed faint blue.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Nekosune
Kaela
Kaela
Sasha Nekosune

PostSubject: Re: Dungeons & Diapers.   Dungeons & Diapers. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 8:26 pm

Lig wrote:
(Kaela I don't think we changed age or anything. Just gained our character's abilities.)

Lig got up shaking his head. "Oh boy. Well that was weird. Looks like we're in a pub. Whatever that was it looks like it dropped us off were we wanted to start in the game." Lig said noting the crystal on his staff now glowed faint blue.

((My character didnt change age.))
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Dungeons & Diapers.   Dungeons & Diapers. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 8:27 pm

(Well it sounded like it by the way she reacted to having breast. Perhaps I should rephrase. We haven't changed at all physically so your characters breast wouldn't have changed in size.)
Back to top Go down
Sanagi

Sanagi

PostSubject: Re: Dungeons & Diapers.   Dungeons & Diapers. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 9:19 pm

*sits up and rubs his head, groaning a bit as he looks around, pain subsiding in favor of surprise* How..? *lifts himself to his feet and leans against a table, looking around and getting a proper look at the place* Well then...now what? Continue like we planned with the game? (As for the ongoing confusion over appearance, for the most part that only included clothing for 4/5 of those involved, you being the 5th, Kaela...Hrrm, how to reason this'n' out.)

Last edited by Sanagi on Sat Nov 07, 2009 9:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

PostSubject: Re: Dungeons & Diapers.   Dungeons & Diapers. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 06, 2009 10:56 pm

Nate nods. "Probably the best idea and we should try not to draw attention to ourselves too much. Skippa's been pulled into other worlds before and told me that's always the best idea."
Back to top Go down
Chimour

Chimour

PostSubject: Re: Dungeons & Diapers.   Dungeons & Diapers. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 7:42 pm

"Well okay then.". Chimour said smiling before walking over to the bar.
"When in rome..". Chimour said ordering an alchoholic beverage.
(Sorry I know it doesn't progress the plot, but I was trying to think of something funny for this post X3).
Back to top Go down
Sasha Nekosune
Kaela
Kaela
Sasha Nekosune

PostSubject: Re: Dungeons & Diapers.   Dungeons & Diapers. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 8:57 pm

((I figured we had become our characters pretty much. or else there wouldnt be a point for posting Character appearances would there?))
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Dungeons & Diapers.   Dungeons & Diapers. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 9:13 pm

(Character appearance as in what YOU the person look like. As for what the DnD character that's basically there to establish what the person is wearing.)

Lig looked and Chimour and rolled his eyes. "Um Chimour we're in a completely diffrent world with no idea how we got here or how to get back. Now might not be the time for booze. "Anyway I agree with ya Nate. Best to keep try and not stand out too much. So order something without much booz in it Chimour."
Back to top Go down
Sanagi

Sanagi

PostSubject: Re: Dungeons & Diapers.   Dungeons & Diapers. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 07, 2009 9:31 pm

*nods and heads over, ordering some simple juice before leaning against the counter to enjoy it, looking over two sharp daggers now sheathed on his vest*
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

PostSubject: Re: Dungeons & Diapers.   Dungeons & Diapers. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 2:34 am

"Hmmmm." Nate said, concentrating after getting a drink for himself. "I can't get access to my angelic mind. You got anything on that inner light of yours Lig? If not, I think we've completely taken the spots of our characters which would mean we probably need to complete our quest before we can get home. That's how it worked in Jumanji anyways."
Back to top Go down
Chimour

Chimour

PostSubject: Re: Dungeons & Diapers.   Dungeons & Diapers. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 3:17 am

"Lig don't tell me what to order, and yeah we probably do have to finish the quest to get out". Chimour said taking a pint of ale he was given, but ordered a light ale so he would only be slightly intoxicated.
Chimour soon started drinking the ale calmly thinking on their predicament.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Nekosune
Kaela
Kaela
Sasha Nekosune

PostSubject: Re: Dungeons & Diapers.   Dungeons & Diapers. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 4:24 am

Kaela walks to the Bar. "come on guys... No fighting. We have a quest to do after all. dont we?"
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Dungeons & Diapers.   Dungeons & Diapers. - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 08, 2009 5:34 pm

"Well I got nothing on my inner light persay. But I think I do have some magical powers if I'm now a sorcerer." Lig said as he ordered a juice as well and used his staff to float the drink to him. "That's neat. And sorry Chimour." Lig said sighing as he looked down at his drink. "So anyway where do we go from here?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dungeons & Diapers.   Dungeons & Diapers. - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dungeons & Diapers.
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next