The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

D & D in D, Dungeons and Dragons in Diapers.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

D & D in D, Dungeons and Dragons in Diapers. Empty
PostSubject: D & D in D, Dungeons and Dragons in Diapers.   D & D in D, Dungeons and Dragons in Diapers. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2007 12:17 pm

Ok I've had this idea for a lil while now since I saw that post on FTT and thought I'd make this. Since I know next to nothing about the game this is basically gonna be a Fantasy RP with diapers. But it does have an objective. Gather the three Ancient Baby Relics. The Paci of Peace, The Never Empty Bottle, And the Impenetrable Blankee. Hehehehe. As for rank in this pic what you are. Ranger, swords man, Mage. That sort of thing.

Name: Lig Weather.
Species: Liger
Appearance: This pic.(Will be colored before too long.)
D & D in D, Dungeons and Dragons in Diapers. LigMagecolored
BIO: Lig is a Mage of fair power although he does mess up sometimes. He's got a few titles. Lig of Light, The diapered Mage, The Portal Master. Lig also has a permanent enchantment. He'll never get any older and thats the way he likes it.

Last edited by on Wed Aug 01, 2007 9:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com
Riku

Riku

Number of posts : 2939
Registration date : 2007-02-11

PostSubject: Re: D & D in D, Dungeons and Dragons in Diapers.   D & D in D, Dungeons and Dragons in Diapers. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2007 9:48 pm

((im so in))

Name: Auron
Species: Elf
Weapons: Bow of incontinence and Elven swords of Cuteness and the Cats Eye Pacci around his neck
Appearance: think legolas from lord of the rings but with blue hair and eight years old in a diaper
BIO: a goofy elf who is very fun tol be around but dosent like seeing people hurt it makes him very angry
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: D & D in D, Dungeons and Dragons in Diapers.   D & D in D, Dungeons and Dragons in Diapers. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2007 10:00 pm

Lig walked down the woods path resting his head on the staff he held on his shoulders. His robs blew a lil in the slight breeze as he hummed a lil tune as he walked. All and all it was a nice day. So far not as single creepy crawly to deal with.
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: D & D in D, Dungeons and Dragons in Diapers.   D & D in D, Dungeons and Dragons in Diapers. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2007 10:06 pm

Auron smiles sucking on his cats eye pacci it incresed his vision 50% he saw a goblin trying to sneak up on a Liger(lig) he drew his bow and put a arrow to the string and shot it the arrow dissapereing as soon as it hit the goblin the goblin started to wet himself and walked away crying
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: D & D in D, Dungeons and Dragons in Diapers.   D & D in D, Dungeons and Dragons in Diapers. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2007 10:10 pm

Lig jumped and held his staff defensively and turned around. He then looked very confused seeing the goblin soaking what passed for pants for them. "Well....that's something ya don't see everyday."
Back to top Go down
Maxis

Maxis

Number of posts : 2898
Registration date : 2006-12-30

PostSubject: Re: D & D in D, Dungeons and Dragons in Diapers.   D & D in D, Dungeons and Dragons in Diapers. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2007 10:11 pm

((Aww what the fudge!)

Name: Dusk
Species: Husky/human
Weapons: He carries a leather bound book, containing evil magics and beasts. He fights on the side of good, but uses this evil book. He can only do a few basic things, shooting a fire ball from his paw. But, one interesting magic is that he can summon one beast from his book, but only if he has saved ample energy. there can only be one creature at a time out, and he only has a select few. However the creature is under his control
Appearance:D & D in D, Dungeons and Dragons in Diapers. Husky_anthro_by_kasaboy
BIO: He's a carefree and reckless youth far from home, wandering about and generally being bored. He usualy summons a pixie to keep him company, but this generaly doesnt suffice for long
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/maxymaxis
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: D & D in D, Dungeons and Dragons in Diapers.   D & D in D, Dungeons and Dragons in Diapers. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2007 10:12 pm

Auron hopped out of the tree " get going Goblin befor i make that permiment" his bow was drawn taught ready to shoot another arrow
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: D & D in D, Dungeons and Dragons in Diapers.   D & D in D, Dungeons and Dragons in Diapers. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2007 10:16 pm

"Oh so you did that nice one. Better take his advice and run now unless you'd like a future in diapers." Lig said with a giggle and pointed his staff at the goblin.
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: D & D in D, Dungeons and Dragons in Diapers.   D & D in D, Dungeons and Dragons in Diapers. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2007 10:19 pm

Auron put his bow away as the goblin ran off " sorry about that but i dont like seeing people get hurt?
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: D & D in D, Dungeons and Dragons in Diapers.   D & D in D, Dungeons and Dragons in Diapers. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2007 10:23 pm

"Fine with me. I usually try not to do too much arm to an opponet myself. Well on purpose anyway. One time I turned an Org into a bug and stepped on him accidentally." Lig said with a giggle.
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: D & D in D, Dungeons and Dragons in Diapers.   D & D in D, Dungeons and Dragons in Diapers. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2007 10:26 pm

" aww...the poor ogre" Auron sighed pulling out one of his swords " my weapons dont kill...except one but i never use it my bow causes incontinence with three arrows and my sword causes the cuteness of anyone to burst forth out of them"
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: D & D in D, Dungeons and Dragons in Diapers.   D & D in D, Dungeons and Dragons in Diapers. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2007 10:39 pm

"Cool. I've got some spells that do stuff like that. Heck I even have one that turns em into a baby for a lil while. I can't seem to get the spell to work on a long term basis though. Guess I still need more practice." Lig said with a grin. "So what brings ya out to the woods?"
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: D & D in D, Dungeons and Dragons in Diapers.   D & D in D, Dungeons and Dragons in Diapers. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2007 10:42 pm

"i live out in the woods and potect travelers"
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: D & D in D, Dungeons and Dragons in Diapers.   D & D in D, Dungeons and Dragons in Diapers. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2007 10:53 pm

"Cool. I'm traveling trough on a lil quest. I'm searching for the 3 Ancient Baby Relics." Lig said trying to sound wise.
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: D & D in D, Dungeons and Dragons in Diapers.   D & D in D, Dungeons and Dragons in Diapers. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2007 10:56 pm

" Relics....what kind of relecs?" Auron asked
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: D & D in D, Dungeons and Dragons in Diapers.   D & D in D, Dungeons and Dragons in Diapers. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2007 11:54 pm

"The Paci of Peace, The Never Empty Bottle, And the Impenetrable Blankee." Lig said enthusiastically. "It's said when ya get all three together you can make any baby dream come true! I know exactly what I want! A big house made just for babyfurrs with lots of toys and everything ya could want!" Lig grinned.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: D & D in D, Dungeons and Dragons in Diapers.   D & D in D, Dungeons and Dragons in Diapers. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 01, 2007 11:55 pm

"The Paci of Peace, The Never Empty Bottle, And the Impenetrable Blankee." Lig said enthusiastically. "It's said when ya get all three together you can make any baby dream come true! I know exactly what I want! A big house made just for babyfurrs with lots of toys and everything ya could want!" Lig grinned.
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: D & D in D, Dungeons and Dragons in Diapers.   D & D in D, Dungeons and Dragons in Diapers. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 12:05 am

Auron smiled " wow that sounds great...mind if i help u?"
Back to top Go down
Maxis

Maxis

PostSubject: Re: D & D in D, Dungeons and Dragons in Diapers.   D & D in D, Dungeons and Dragons in Diapers. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 12:42 am

*a voice is heard*
"Three baby relics, ha, you two belive that myth?"

*the husky pup drops suddenly from the trees, giving a startle to them, espcially Auron*
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: D & D in D, Dungeons and Dragons in Diapers.   D & D in D, Dungeons and Dragons in Diapers. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 12:45 am

Auron fell on his padded bottom wetting his diaper " hey u could give people heart attacks"
Back to top Go down
Maxis

Maxis

PostSubject: Re: D & D in D, Dungeons and Dragons in Diapers.   D & D in D, Dungeons and Dragons in Diapers. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 1:30 am

*he giggles and tugs his wet diaper up*

"Yeah, I've done worse!
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: D & D in D, Dungeons and Dragons in Diapers.   D & D in D, Dungeons and Dragons in Diapers. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 1:38 am

"Yeah I believe in it why not? You got proof it doesn't exist?" Lig asked with a sly smile. "And even it it doesn't what's the harm in looking? At the very least it's a fun adventure!"
Back to top Go down
Maxis

Maxis

PostSubject: Re: D & D in D, Dungeons and Dragons in Diapers.   D & D in D, Dungeons and Dragons in Diapers. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 1:25 pm

*he shrugs his shoulders and tugs up his wet diaper, letting out a small coo*

"I dont know...my papa pretty much told me they wearnt real...but I'm in the mood for an adventure..."

*he grins*
"I'm in"
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

PostSubject: Re: D & D in D, Dungeons and Dragons in Diapers.   D & D in D, Dungeons and Dragons in Diapers. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 3:10 pm

"ok then" Auron said getting up and popping his neck
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: D & D in D, Dungeons and Dragons in Diapers.   D & D in D, Dungeons and Dragons in Diapers. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2007 3:12 pm

"Then adventure time it is!" Lig said holding up his staff. "Oh. You want a diapee change first though Max before we get moving?" Lig asked noticed the condition of Max's diaper.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: D & D in D, Dungeons and Dragons in Diapers.   D & D in D, Dungeons and Dragons in Diapers. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

D & D in D, Dungeons and Dragons in Diapers.
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next