The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Taken to the Stars

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Riolu

Riolu

Number of posts : 1610
Registration date : 2009-03-03

Taken to the Stars Empty
PostSubject: Taken to the Stars   Taken to the Stars Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 11:01 pm

(Kay guys. I'll get this thing started then!)

Nathaniel woke with a stretch and a small grunt. Last night had been a little rough on him. No sooner had he gotten his target than he had another child collapse in his arms. Fortunately the child had the neccessary spark and condition in life for him to be taken. Soon as he got back to HQ was also asked to look after a third child. He agreed but it hadn't been easy to get them all home after the quick dimension hopping he'd done.

"At least Joey was easy to convince." Nathaniel sighed scratching his belly. "Hopefully the others don't struggle with this too much." He looked down at the crest he wore and smiled at his plan that differed from what was usually done to the kids brought to the star region. "They should be waking up soon. I should get changed." He finally got out of bed and changed the soaked diaper he was wearing. He then waited as he got dressed for sounds of the kids to awaken in the room they were currently sharing.

Meanwhile, the three cubs in question were each slowly coming to in each of their enclosed cribs, unfortuantely in restraints as well. Nathaniel could only hope they'd forgive him for that as some kids had a tendency to panic on waking.
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/riolucariolu/
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

Taken to the Stars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taken to the Stars   Taken to the Stars Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 12:24 am

Naoki yawned cutely in his crib as he slowly began to wake up. He smiled feeling warm and secure. He'd had the best night sleep he could ever remember. As he opened his eyes seeing the light filtering into the room he noticed the shadows of bars and his heart sank as a cage leaped to mind. Then as his eyes focused on the bars he saw they weren't steal. But were in fact wood. Painted baby blue. Naoki looked around and quickly realized he was in what he thought at the time was a rather large crib. Of course he'd yet to realize that the crib was normal sized but he had gotten smaller. Regressed. Or that he was currently restrained.
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com
Chimour

Chimour

Number of posts : 691
Localisation : In Denshire Falls playing with Lig, and everyone else!
Registration date : 2009-09-22

Taken to the Stars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taken to the Stars   Taken to the Stars Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 1:17 am

Chimour soon sluggishly awoke yawning as he did so, and as he started taking in his new environment more clearly.
"Where am I?". Chimour asked still half awake as he looked at the painted black wooden bars which surrounded him.
"Why am I restrained... AND WHY AM I DIAPERED???!!!". Chimour asked flipping out as he saw himself in a diaper which was to his added embarrassment soaked.
"RAPE! RAPE!". Chimour started screaming since it looked like someone with a sick mind had prepped him for molestation with a bondage, and babyfur twist.
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

Taken to the Stars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taken to the Stars   Taken to the Stars Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 10:01 am

"Ooooookaaay." Nathaniel said to himself blushing as he heard through the baby monitor what Chimour had said. "That's one I haven't heard before. Better go diffuse that situation quick." With that he called forth a gate and stepped through to appear in front of the door to the room Chimour was screaming in. He decided to knock first hoping Chimour might stop yelling for a moment at least.

*knock, knock, knock*
Back to top Go down
Chimour

Chimour

Taken to the Stars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taken to the Stars   Taken to the Stars Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 10:07 am

"Oh no.... Here it comes..". Chimour said whimpering as he quieted down if only a little.
"Please be gentle...". Chimour said lightly as he continued blushing.
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

Taken to the Stars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taken to the Stars   Taken to the Stars Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 10:15 am

Nathaniel opened the door slowly so as not to be alarming and walked gently up to Chimour's crib, not noticing Naoki was awake yet but guessing that he and Joey soon would be from Chimour's yelling. He looked down at Chimour and smiled down at him.

"I kind of heard your questions." he said pointing to the baby monitor off in a corner. "I'll be completely honest with you. You're in my home in a place called Star City after you collapsed in my arms last night. you're restrained because I worried you might panic and hurt yourself. I was only half right there since you did panic and started screaming rape. And the reason you're diapered is not becasue you've been raped or anything of that nature. But rather because of the fact you'll likely need them at your new age. Take a look at yourself. Oh and please don't start shouting again. That was kind of loud last time."
Back to top Go down
joeytheotter

joeytheotter

Number of posts : 247
Registration date : 2009-11-03

Taken to the Stars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taken to the Stars   Taken to the Stars Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 3:51 pm

joey comes to from his sleep and looks around, he saw that he was in a crib and diapered. he looked at the diaper more in shock not expecting what he saw when he was told about getting away from his life and getting back everything. he blushed heavily as he could easily see it was clearly soaked and could smell that it was soiled as well. he started getting a bit worried about what was happiening and struggled a little in panic not knowing whats going on and if this was some wierd dream and but his struggles were withheld by the restraints

"whats going on? where am i? why am i in a messy diaper?" joey asked a bit worried
Back to top Go down
http://pokedigidiap.conforums.com/index.cgi
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Taken to the Stars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taken to the Stars   Taken to the Stars Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 5:16 pm

Naoki laid there quitely watching and his eyes widened as the others mentioned diapers. It was at his point he finally looked down and took notice of the extra bulk around his waist. He was diapered too and much like the others had already soaked his diaper. "What the heck happened to us! Why am I in a wet diaper? What's going one?!" Naoki said and sniffled thinking he'd gone from one bad situation to another.
Back to top Go down
Chimour

Chimour

Taken to the Stars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taken to the Stars   Taken to the Stars Icon_minitimeFri Dec 18, 2009 6:44 pm

"...Well I'd need a mirror, and what do you mean at my new age?". Chimour asked blushing even more since he didn't notice it until just now, but his diaper was also rather messy.
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

Taken to the Stars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taken to the Stars   Taken to the Stars Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 12:14 am

Nathaniel sighed a bit and looks at Joey, Chimour and Naoki in turn. "Please calm down boys. You're all fine and if you promise you'll relax, I'll release the restraints. They were there only for your own safety so you didn't panic and hurt yourself. I promise I'll answer all of your questions but I'd rather have you relaxed first."
Back to top Go down
Chimour

Chimour

Taken to the Stars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taken to the Stars   Taken to the Stars Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 12:29 am

"Fine...". Chimour said not wanting to relax, but also not wanting to be restrained in a messy diaper like he currently was.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Taken to the Stars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taken to the Stars   Taken to the Stars Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 12:57 am

Naoki sighed and looked around at everyone and nodded. "Okay I'll calm down just tell us what's going on." Naoki said as he relaxed in the crib taking notice of how big everything was now and starting to put things together in his head.
Back to top Go down
joeytheotter

joeytheotter

Taken to the Stars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taken to the Stars   Taken to the Stars Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 8:11 am

joey closed his eyes and toook deep breathes to help him calm down. he stopped struggling and looked over at nathaniel

"so where are we and why are so small and in diapers? especiallly used ones"
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

Taken to the Stars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taken to the Stars   Taken to the Stars Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 8:50 am

"Okay, you've all calmed down enough so I'll start answering." Nathaniel said. "With a snap of his fingers, the restraints came undone and the bars to the crib lowered a bit after the top bars dissappeared. They were still up enough that the newly regressed cubs would have to climb over them if they wanted to get out, but low enough so as not to make them feel claustrophobic.

"Alright." Nathaniel said, satisfied so far. "First off, I'll introduce myself. My name is Nathaniel. If you'd prefer you can call me Nate. As you all have very vocally pointed out, you're all smaller and in diapers right now. The reason being is you were regressed when you were brought here. Joey, I brought you here myself because it was my job to do so. If you'll remember I talked to you a bit and told you this would happen. You came completely willingly although I'm not surprised you don't remember as that can happen sometimes. Just think about it for a bit, it'll come back to you. Chimour, I brought you here as well. I was about to leave for here with Joey and here you come and ran into me. Before I knew quite what had happened, you'd passed out in my arms. I couldn't leave you there like that and like Joey, you didn't seem to be living a very happy life so I brought you as well as him. I brought you here Naoki at the request of the organization I work for. You were rescued from a difficult situation as well it seems. I don't know all the details myself. The organization I work for looks for a very special spark existing in the hearts of many out there. Our world needs that to stay in one piece. Don't worry, we don't extract anything from you, we just need you here. We select those with that spark and bring them here as long as they would be better off here. The physical regression normally happens slowly as your mind regresses as well. I thought I'd do you kids a favor and do something else. The regression is meant to help you adjust here but I felt you might want to keep your older mind so I did a quick physical regression instead. this obviously resulted in a need for diapers hence your current situation. Did that explain enough for you guys?"
Back to top Go down
joeytheotter

joeytheotter

Taken to the Stars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taken to the Stars   Taken to the Stars Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 8:58 am

joey nods his head

"yes thank you, now that you do mention it, it is coming back to me, though i didnt think it was possible though, so where is here?"
Back to top Go down
Chimour

Chimour

Taken to the Stars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taken to the Stars   Taken to the Stars Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 9:07 am

"So I'm a baby again....... And if what you just said is true I am going to be dumbed down serverly...". Chimour said frowning.
"It's sounds like punishment, like performing a form of painless frontal labodomy on a seriel killer or something...". Chimour said still a little upset.
"You're not going to leave me like this in a soiled diaper for so long I get a rash will you?". Chimour said still very saddened by what has happened to him.
(Sorry wasn't so sure if mental regression was part of it.....).
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

Taken to the Stars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taken to the Stars   Taken to the Stars Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 9:54 am

"This place is called the Star Region." Nathaniel said answering Joey's question. "We're in a part of it know as Star City. The Star Region is a sort of pocket dimension made after some sort of disaster on the home world of the furr race the four of us are a part of." Turning to chimour he said, "The mental regression was meant to be a way of helping you cope with your new form as you forgot your past until you were ready to remember it. As it is I have stopped that aspect for you and won't allow it to happen unless I feel I must or you request me too should you want to forget the world you came from. I went through the same thing and had a very happy second childhood. I never lost who I was, I only forgot where I had come from. As for the diaper, if you lay down I'll be happy to put you into a new one. I know you must feel awkward about this but it's my job as your newly appointed foster parent to take care of you."

While Nathaniel's words sound professional, there can be a detected tone to his voice that does give the feeling he truely cares about the three. He turns once more to Naoki and asks, "Any further questions from you or did thier last questions cover it?"
Back to top Go down
joeytheotter

joeytheotter

Taken to the Stars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taken to the Stars   Taken to the Stars Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 10:05 am

"just one" joey says

he looks up at nate

"can i have a change too please?" joey asks slightly uncomfortable at the time
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Taken to the Stars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taken to the Stars   Taken to the Stars Icon_minitimeSat Dec 19, 2009 4:57 pm

Naoki sat up with a soggy squish from his soaked diaper and looked to Nathaniel having listened to all this and nodded. "Well I guess that answers the questions. So the organization asked for me. And we all have a special spark of some sort?" He asked as he looked down at his newly regressed self not having the fondest memories of the first time at this age what few he had.
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

Taken to the Stars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taken to the Stars   Taken to the Stars Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 1:27 am

Nathaniel nods at Naoki. "Yes. Within each of you there was a spark. This spark will grow within you here and give you many abilities such as this." There's a rippling in the air around Nathaniel and suddenly three of him stand in the room. "That same spark will also give you a pair of these." he said flapping his wings a bit. "We need that spark to come here and grow or this dimension falls apart. In return we try our best to give you a new happy life growing up here. Now I believe you cubs could use a change." With that a Nathaniel each walks over to each cub with some diapering supplies. "Just lay down, relax and it'll be over quickly."
Back to top Go down
Chimour

Chimour

Taken to the Stars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taken to the Stars   Taken to the Stars Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 1:37 am

Chimour swallowed his pride, and just laid back down with his messy diaper squishing as he did so.
"I hate being messy...". Chimour said pouting.
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

Taken to the Stars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taken to the Stars   Taken to the Stars Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 2:15 am

Nathaniel finally loses his professional air and laughs. "Don't worry. I do too." He opens the diaper up and waves his hand. A glob of water appears in midair and swipes down on Chimour's diaper area. Thankfully the water isn't cold and has him clean in seconds. When it departs from him, it leaves him dry and it floats there until Nathaniel removes the used diaper. Then it zooms into said diaper as Nathaniel wraps it up and tosses it into a diaper pail. Nathaniel soon has a dry diaper under Chimour and after a bit of powdering, has him taped into the frsh one.
Back to top Go down
Chimour

Chimour

Taken to the Stars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taken to the Stars   Taken to the Stars Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 2:44 am

"Thank you..". Chimour said blushing a little, but was now atleast in a clean diaper which he was greatful for.
Back to top Go down
joeytheotter

joeytheotter

Taken to the Stars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taken to the Stars   Taken to the Stars Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 9:20 am

joey lays down on his back and waits to get a change as well

"so when will be able to do all of that?" joey asks curiously
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

Taken to the Stars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taken to the Stars   Taken to the Stars Icon_minitimeSun Dec 20, 2009 9:35 am

"You're welcome Chimour." Nathaniel said before dissappearing. The one by Joey smiled down at the otter as he untapes otter's diaper. "It varies really. I got my wings early, around the age of four, but my powers showed up late, around age ten. The average is everything shows up between ages six to eight. Some poeple don't get a certain aspect but instead have another aspect be that much stronger." He made quick work of cleaning Joey up and had him taped into a fresh diaper in no time. "There you go little guy. All nice and clean now." Nathaniel smiled and gave Joey a quick scritch on the belly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Taken to the Stars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taken to the Stars   Taken to the Stars Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taken to the Stars
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next