The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Fun in the Stars

Go down 
+2
Lig
Riolu
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Riolu

Riolu

Number of posts : 1610
Registration date : 2009-03-03

Fun in the Stars Empty
PostSubject: Fun in the Stars   Fun in the Stars Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 2:34 pm

This short's gonna answer who the other two cubs are Zoe's gonna be taking to get a flu shot. She has readily volunteered taking our friendly site liger Lig and the adorable clever big squirrel Zee-Zee up to the Star Region with Nate and Sai to get their shots and then have some fun up there. Zee-Zee's definitely gonna be padded in this one but when Nate's wings are involved it's always worth it right Zee-Zee? *giggles* Anyways, gonna start this one up too with a little teaser. Might get more tonight. Gonna work on this one and Ri and Rai at the same time. Here you all go!

Fun in the Stars
By, Riolu

Zoe walked over to the door after hanging up the phone on Raikan. Satisfied that Ri would be alright with him after the accident Skip had already taken off to handle, Zoe looked forward to the next excursion. Opening the door she immediately kneeled down and hugged the two cubs in front of her, wrapping her tail around them as well.

"Hiya boys." Zoe said happily. "Ready for some fun today?"

"Yep!" a short squirrel in glasses said excitedly as he cuddled up to Zoe. "I'm finally gonna get to see where you Nate and Sai come from."

"This is gonna be so cool." an excited liger said next to him with a hug. "Nate says almost everyone has wings there. It'll be like seeing a bunch of angels."

"Thanks again for taking them Zoe." Zena said.

"No problem." Zoe said standing back up. "Nate's been wanting to show Zee-Zee and Lig the star region for awhile now. Since we're heading there anyways for something they'll need, why not offer to bring them along?"

"Killing a bunch of birds with a single stone here." Zena agreed. "Warren wanted me to thank you too. Now I'm not sure if you needed one but I have an extra diaper and trainers bag packed for these two."

"We'll be fine." Zoe said waving the bag away. "Odds are we may only need diapers anyways cause I bet Nate'll be flying you around a lot Zee-Zee. Hope you don't mind sweetie but flying is a lot of fun and excitement."

"Yeah." Zee-Zee agreed, moping only a little. As much as he was against being in diapers he had loads of fun flying with Nate and it was always worth it, even if he only stayed dry during the flights only once out of every three times it seemed.
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/riolucariolu/
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

Fun in the Stars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun in the Stars   Fun in the Stars Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 4:37 pm

Woot! Looks good so far Riolu. ^^ I'll keep my eyes on this story. ^^
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com
Zee-Zee

Zee-Zee

Number of posts : 1716
Registration date : 2007-04-22

Fun in the Stars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun in the Stars   Fun in the Stars Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 5:49 pm

*giggle* Oh, wowee! We get to go to the Star Region for completely non-scary flu-jabs and lots of flying! ^.^ That's almost worth wearing a diaper for! (But on the other hand, I wanna show all those big flying star-region-furs what a big boy I am too!)
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

Fun in the Stars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun in the Stars   Fun in the Stars Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 12:47 pm

"Aww, cheer up Zee-Zee." Zoe said ruffling his headfur affectionately. "You look so much better when you have a smile." Zee-Zee perked back up again and smiled at that. The two taller squirrel's laughed and everyone said their goodbyes before Zoe closed the door as Zena left and hefted both cubs up in her arms to carry them up the stairs.

"Hey!" Zee-Zee protested giggling a bit. "I can walk up the stairs Zoe. I'm a big squirrel remember?"

"You never let us forget." Zoe answered (to a giggle from Lig). "I know you both can do it but I happen to enjoy carrying cubs around."

"Oh." Zee-Zee said. "Well, okay I guess." Zoe smiled and pecked a kiss on top of Zee-Zee's forehead (causing a light blush and a smile). She carried both kids into Nate's bedroom to see Nate and Sai just slipping on their glassed and goggles respectively. Nate looked up at them on entry and smiled broadly.

"Hiya Lig! Hiya Zee-Zee!" He said happily. "Ready to go see my home city?"

"Yep!" Zee-Zee and Lig said at the same time. Zoe chuckled and set the two cubs on the crib that served as Nate's bed. She patted a spot on it and Nate and Sai jumped up as well.

"Okay guys, here's the plan so far." Zoe said. "Zee-Zee, Lig, the real reason you guys get to come with us is cause I'm doing Warren and Zena a favor. Our first stop is to the doctor's office for your flu shots."

"Shots!" Zee-Zee gasped. "But..."

"Oh relax Zee-Zee they don't hurt." Zoe giggled. "That's another reason we're taking you for your shot instead of your mommy. While the shots here do hurt (even though those doctors say the needles won't when obviously they're gonna) ours don't cause we don't use needles. We've got a piece of technology that pretty much teleports the vaccine into you."

"Cool." Lig said admiringly. "Sounds like a hypospray from Star Trek."

"That's a good thing right?" Zoe asked.

"You bet." Lig answered happily. "I'm a big Trekkie."

Last edited by Riolu on Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Fun in the Stars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun in the Stars   Fun in the Stars Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 1:26 pm

Hehe Nice one Riolu. OH and the device Lig is refering too in StarTrek is called a Hypospray. ^^ Yes I am a huge Trekee. ^^
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

Fun in the Stars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun in the Stars   Fun in the Stars Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 10:16 pm

Thanks Lig. Actually, I'm gonna go back and change that now. Makes Lig sound even more to character.
Back to top Go down
Chrono

Chrono

Number of posts : 240
Registration date : 2010-01-13

Fun in the Stars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun in the Stars   Fun in the Stars Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 10:43 pm

Evil as always i see Ri?
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

Fun in the Stars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun in the Stars   Fun in the Stars Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 11:04 pm

Always bunny boy.... always. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Zee-Zee

Zee-Zee

Fun in the Stars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun in the Stars   Fun in the Stars Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 3:20 am

Heehee, very cute! I hope Zoe can handle four excited little cubs by herself! ^.^
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

Fun in the Stars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun in the Stars   Fun in the Stars Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 10:12 am

Oh she's got stored energy to spare. Remember, she's a squirrel too and we can be very fast and full of energy when we want to be. Plus she also has that crest she may bring out if she has too. Probably wouldn't work on Lig much though. There's a good advantage to liking diapers. The crest won't scare you unless you don't like naps or tickling.
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

Fun in the Stars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun in the Stars   Fun in the Stars Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 3:11 pm

And here we see the return of a character belonging to our own Saitoshi Hanazuru. Sorry for the short posts guys but with everything else I do online before bed I don't get much writting done.

"Never was into much Sci-Fi so I guess I wouldn't know." Zoe laughed, giving Lig an affectionate rub to the headfur. "You gonna be okay with that Zee-Zee?"

"They really don't hurt?" Zee-Zee asked still a little nervous.

"I promise you they won't hurt a bit." Zoe said nodding to him. "I'm sure you can trust me more than a doctor but how's about this? If it does hurt, not only will I tie the doctor's tail in a knot if you want me too, but I'll also buy you and the others something up at the mall in Star City. How's that sound?"

Zee-Zee sighed with relief before giggling at the thought of Zoe tying someone's tail together. "Okay."

"Sounds fair to me." Nate said. "Let's go already."

"first I gotta ask does anyone need a change before we go?" Zoe asked. She chuckled when Zee-Zee immediately tensed and prodded at his pull ups and gave a sigh of relief. The other three just looked at each other and shook their heads. "Okay then." Zoe said reaching for an object hanging around her neck. A tiny glow came from a crystal in her paw and suddenly her eyes began glowing. "Don't be scared now you two." She said to Zee-Zee and Lig. "This is just how we get there is all." A quick flick from her tail to grab a diaper bag she'd packed ahead of time and Zoe suddenly shone brightly before a bright flash enveloped her and the cubs. When the light had vanished the five were gone.

A park slowly materialized into view and Zoe jumped when she heard a squeal from Sai. Turning to look at him she crouched as if to pounce when she saw a white rabbit squeezing him. She stopped before she did so when she heard what came out of his mouth next.

"MOMMA!" Sai squealed gleefully.

"SAI-SAI! IT'S YOU!" Izuri squealed just as happily. "Well what do you know. No sooner had I decided I was gonna pop in for a visit than you drop right into my lap."

Zoe blushed a bit. She'd aimed for the bench the cubs had all appeared on in the same positions they were in while in the crib intentionally because the bench was in a more secluded part of the city park in Star City and rarely saw use. Sure enough, Sai was the lucky one to land in Izuri's lap while Nate sat beside her with Zee-Zee and Lig on the other side of him. Izuri finally stopped snuggling and smothering Sai with kisses and hugs and noticed Zoe standing there and the other cubs next to her.
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

Fun in the Stars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun in the Stars   Fun in the Stars Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 4:25 am

A little more for you all. Wow. I've got almost a total block on my writting lately. Maybe it's more just typing them out that's getting me since I can do a self RP of sorts in my head to figure them out but oh well.

"Nice to see you too Zoe." Izuri said affectionately as Sai blushingly rubbed some of the kisses off his face before leaning back in to hug Izuri as much as he could. "So what brings you up here and who are these cuties?"

"You already know Nate of course." Zoe laughed as the hybrid finally got over the surprise and pounced into Izuri's arms next to Sai. "These two are their friends Lig and Zee-Zee. Boys, this is Izurina Hanazuru. She raised Skip and I and started on Nate and Sai before we adopted the two of them."

"Nice to meet you boys." Izuri said nodding to them since she couldn't shake their hands with her arms currently full of two other cubs. "Please call me Izuri though."

"Nice to meet you too miss Izuri." Lig said. "Yeah. Nice to meet you." Zee-Zee added agreeingly.

"We're actually up here to show these boys around Star City at least after getting them their flu shot." Zoe explained once introductions were out of the way. "Since we ran into you, would you like to join us?"

"Actually, I was kinda wondering if I could ask you something." Izuri responded. "Could I steal Sai-Sai for the day? I missed my baby and there's somebody I want to introduce him too."

Sai was apparently too happy to notice the conversation had turned to him as he lay contentedly against Izuri, but Zoe raised an eyebrow with a teasing glint. "Somebody special perhaps?" she asked mischeviously.

Izuri blushed but nodded with a laugh. "I'm hoping very special." She said. "And don't think that just because you're babysitting four cubs right now doesn't mean I won't cub you right here and now."

"Alright Izuri." Zoe laughed. "I'll lay off. You'd just better introduce us sometime."

"Oh, of course I will." Izuri said winking. "I might have to start prettying you up around the time I do if all goes well."

Nate hadn't missed a word of the conversation and laughed silently to himself. "So should we get going?" he asked smiling. "The sooner we get our shots the sooner Sai get's to spend the rest of the day with Izuri."

"Huh wha?" Sai asked perking his ears suddenly.

"Your momma wants to spend the day with you Sai-Sai." Zoe said chuckling at the surprised kit. "I've no problem with that if you'd like to." The only response Zoe got was a cannonball of fur glomping her with a flurry of thank you's and the sound of her ribs creaking. Izuri chuckled and gave Sai a quick rub between the ears, sending the kit into a limp state and catching him as he fell from Zoe.

"I guess that answers that." Izuri laughed. "Let's get you all to the doc's then and get the shots done. Knowing Zoe I'll bet you three are gonna have a lot of fun today." this was met with a series of YAY's from the remaining cubs.
Back to top Go down
Zee-Zee

Zee-Zee

Fun in the Stars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun in the Stars   Fun in the Stars Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 4:24 pm

Heehee, well, you're still one of the most prolific writers out here! And it's always great to see a new cute chapter of this story! ^.^
Back to top Go down
Raikan

Raikan

Number of posts : 927
Registration date : 2007-06-04

Fun in the Stars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun in the Stars   Fun in the Stars Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 8:12 pm

You are Quite Prolific Riolu but I will confess sometimes it gets a bit confusing to keep up with all the characters in your stories.
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

Fun in the Stars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun in the Stars   Fun in the Stars Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 10:05 pm

Yeah, I kinda noticed. I'm gonna have to make sure I focus on only a few at a time soon.
Back to top Go down
Raikan

Raikan

Number of posts : 927
Registration date : 2007-06-04

Fun in the Stars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun in the Stars   Fun in the Stars Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 10:10 pm

Or put up character Profiles at the start of every story
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

Fun in the Stars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun in the Stars   Fun in the Stars Icon_minitimeTue Mar 09, 2010 10:49 pm

You... are... a... GENIUS! Thank you Raikan! *runs off to premake profiles*
Back to top Go down
Noah Kokoro

Noah Kokoro

Number of posts : 112
Registration date : 2009-07-27

Fun in the Stars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun in the Stars   Fun in the Stars Icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 7:09 pm

Another good story ^ ^
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

Fun in the Stars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun in the Stars   Fun in the Stars Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 10:01 am

About time I got to this story again. I think just so everyone is straight at the moment on who is who, here's a very brief description of who is in and/or likely to be mentioned.

Sai: My bro Sai-Sai's fursona. Two-tailed fox/bunny hybrid and Nate's adoptive brother.
Nate, Zee-Zee and Lig: Kinda obvious to those who know the Den who they are.
Izuri: One of Sai's characters. That's essentially his momma there. She's a white bunny.
Zoe: A squirrel and former charge of Izrui and one of my characters. Nate and Sai's adoptive big sister. Mated to Skippa, their adoptive older brother and an otter.

Those are the main to appear in story, hope they clear a few things up for this one at least, now onto the story!

Zoe looked up when the nurse called her name. “The doc’s ready for all of you looks like.” Zoe said, setting down an old magazine filled with some costume patterns she thought might be interesting. Hinata would make a cute Zelda if she could convince her to wear a dress…

Izuri waited outside and told Zoe she’d gather the cubs as they were finished. Padding in, the kids were greeted by a kindly looking opussum. “Hello kids.” He said cheerily. “Call me Dr. O. Everyone does for some reason. I’ll be giving you your check ups today.”

“I thought we were here for flu shots.” Sai said, quizzically tilting his head to one side.

“I decided we’d get those done while we were here too.” Zoe explained. “You and Nate have no say in that, but if Lig and Zee-Zee want to opt out they’re free to do so. He’s just gonna measure you all, check blood pressure and simple stuff like that.”

“Quite right.” Doctor O nodded. “Worst thing that’ll happen is just a tap to the knee. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.” Lig raised his paw. “Yes?”

“What’s the O stand for? Opossum?” Lig asked.

“It stands for Ovus!” A nurse called from the other side of the door before the sound of pounding feet could be heard alongside a set of giggles. Doctor O blushed furiously at that.

“What’s so bad about being named Ovus?” Sai and Zee-Zee asked at the same time.

“Never you two mind.” Zoe said quickly to the doctor’s relief. “Do you have any questions about the check-up for the doctor?” All four shook their heads in unison oddly enough and so the doctor began. It all went well enough, Lig and Zee-Zee both getting one as well after they saw how calm Nate and Sai were even in just their diapers for it, until the doc tested Sai’s reflexes.

“I’m so sorry about that!” Zoe said as she helped the doc bandage his nose up. “I should have warned you he’s always been a fast one. He really didn’t do that on purpose.”

“Dun’t worby.” The doc said keeping his nose pinched in a paper towel. “I’b nod bleeding ang I dow da difference betweeb a reflek and a purpodely done kick. Ooof.” The doc wiped the towel away and chuckled at Sai. “Well, you all are healthy as horses and one of you has some excellent strength in those muscles at least so let’s finish this appointment up before one of us does get hurt shall we?”

“Yeah.” Zee-Zee giggled. “We wouldn’t want Zoe tying your tail in a knot.”

The doc looked up sharply at Zoe, who just laughed it off. “Don’t worry Doctor O. I just told them that so they wouldn’t be nervous about the shot hurting. It’s not gonna hurt so your tail is safe.”

“Ah.” The doc said, laughing nervously. “It’s nice of you to keep them calm like that. I assure you all you won’t have to worry. The shot won’t hurt a bit and the only side effect that might happen is about a 1 in 20 chance of flu like symptoms for the course of a day.”

“Why would that happen?” Nate asked nervously.

“It just happens like that with our vaccines sometimes.” The doc explained. “Your body takes the weak little bug we’ve put in you, let it go active and make you sick so it’ll know what it’s fighting when it does have to fight it off. It’s much more likely though it’ll find the bug and kill it off, learning exactly how to fight it later and recognize when you have it before it takes root in you. And if you do get sick, just means bed rest and being waited on hand and foot for a day right miss?”

“Of course!” Zoe agreed. “If either of my two get sick they’ll have everyone wanting to take care of him and if Zee-Zee or Lig get sick I’ll offer to come over myself and take care of them. I’ll even come with some of Skip’s special soup.”

Nate perked up immediately and even the others looked a little excited. Now they half hoped they would get sick, two of them due to the fact they liked the sound of special soup from the lovable big brother Nate had at home, two of them because they knew exactly how good just some of his regular soup was… “Eeep!” Nate yelped as the doc lifted him up onto the exam table. He was an odd cub in that he trusted doctors, but he still hated how their hands always seemed to be cold!

“Now if you’ll just untape your diaper for me for a sec we’ll get this over with in a flash.” The doc said. Nate looked up questioningly at the doc but did as he said anyways. “Don’t worry, still won’t hurt but we’ve found that this particular vaccine works better this way in smaller little guys like you. Now the noise might scare you but don’t worry, it’s over by the time you even react to it.”

Nate tensed as tight as he could as felt the back of his diaper pulled up slightly and gave a loud “YEEP!” when a sharp pop sounded from behind him. Everyone glanced over to see Sai sheepishly smiling with a significant blush. It had just been him starting to pop open the tapes of his own diaper. Suitably distracted, Nate actually didn’t even notice the whoosh noise the shot made until he felt the doc pat the back of his diaper .

“We’re lucky you had a diaper under you little guy.” The doc laughed. “I could feel that one starting to get warm before I even let go of you. Better get a new one on him miss.”

Nate blushed as he was rolled over and scooted aside while Zoe gigglingly changed him in front of the doc, Zee-Zee and Lig. Sai-Sai was preoccupied by being next as he obviously intended. Much the same result happened in his own diaper from the noise and Zoe yelped as she got the front of Nate’s diaper up just in time to stop him from squirting her in his own fright.

“Sai-Sai, how’s about you go ask your momma to change you?” Zoe asked nervously as Lig padded up next, paws on his own tapes.

“Good idea.” Sai admitted with a blush as he got his own tapes fastened. He and Nate both walked out to the waiting room before rushing back in blushing furiously as they hurriedly slipped their clothes back on before returning again. Zee-Zee and Lig couldn’t hold back a laugh and even Zoe had to fight a fit of the giggles, especially with Doctor O struggling to keep his professional composure.

“Eheherhem.” Doctor O coughed to stop his own fit from surfacing. “Let’s finish up with the two of you and then it’s off to wherever you’re going next.” He gave Lig his own shot and surprisingly the machine didn’t make a sound this time.

“Why didn’t it make any noise?” Lig asked, sounding disappointed he didn’t have a reason for a diaper change now himself.

“It’s warmed up now after the first two.” The doctor explained as Lig taped himself back up and got his clothes on. “Now we just have one brave squirrel left. Are you ready miss?”

Zoe caught the wink the oppussum shot her and widened her eyes dramatically as Lig left. “Oh nonono!” she wailed. “I hate shots! Please don’t give me one!”

“Come now miss don’t be so childish.” The doc said, walking towards Zoe as she scurried around to the opposite side of the examination table. “None of the other children put up any fuss. I’ve got to give four shots and the only one left on my list is one brave squirrel.”

“Zee-Zee is brave!” Zoe squealed, diving behind the boy and holding him up as a shield. “Save me Zee-Zee! I need a hero! I’m not a brave squirrely! Please help me!”

“Oh? Do we have a little hero here?” the doctor asked smiling at Zee-Zee. “Are you gonna be a noble knight and save a damsel in distress?”

Zee-Zee jumped out of Zoe’s grasp and hopped up onto the table, puffing out his chest and trying to look fierce. “Yes I will!” Zee-Zee turned around quickly and pulled his trainers down, lifting his furry little tush at the doctor. “Do your worst you evil wizard!”

All three laughed at the little game they’d played and the doc gave the bespectacled little knight his shot. “Your bravery and self sacrifice has changed my heart noble knight.” The doc said, reaching into his pocket and pulling out a few pieces of candy, tossing them to Zoe. “From now on I’ll use my potions to heal the sick and even make sure fewer people get sick.”

Zee-Zee giggled and pulled up his trainers again. He turned around and his eyes went wide suddenly. Looking down he saw the stars on his trainers suddenly fading rapidly and went even wider eyed as they began drooping from the weight of how much he’d suddenly leaked into them.

“Auntie Zoe… I…” Zee-Zee stammered.

“Oh, it’s okay Zee-Zee.” Zoe said, rushing up to hug the squirrel. “Remember, accidents happen. That’s why you’re still wearing trainers.”

“But I…” Zee-Zee began, starting to cry. “I didn’t feel it…”

“Sometimes you just don’t know it’s coming when you’re having so much fun, it’s nothing to be ashamed of.” Zoe said, rubbing the squirrel’s back to soothe him.

“No! I didn’t feel it!” Zee-Zee said sounding scared. “It was like I was asleep! I didn’t feel it!”

Zoe froze at that, stupefied. Slowly she turned her head to look at Dr. O. “Is there some side effect you forgot to mention doctor?” Zoe’s tone of voice had the poor rodent suddenly feeling very small and vulnerable. Quickly he grabbed his clipboard and began looking through the papers on it frantically. He froze and it was almost visible when the skin beneath the fur on his face lost color.

“He’s from off world… isn’t he?”

“Is that a problem?” Zoe asked, keeping a firm hold on Zee-Zee and moving him to her lap so she wouldn’t throttle the doctor so furious was she starting to feel.

“Well… yes and no. I mean… he’s not staying up here is he?” the doc spluttered out.

“No, he’s returning home later today.” Zoe said, starting to feel calmer as it sounded like some good news was on the way.

“Okay then, we should be okay.” The doc explained quickly. “It’s my fault I admit. I looked at his paper there too quick and gave him the wrong vaccine. It’ll do the trick but while he’s up here he’ll suffer some side effects is all. He heads off this world, everything goes back to normal.”

“Alright, so aside from suddenly losing the toilet training he’s worked so hard for, what else is going to happen?” Zoe asked, gritting her teeth and letting out a hiss as the tension began leaving her body. Zee-Zee looked at the doctor pleadingly for some good news.

“He might actually like this one.” Dr. O said. “The only other known side effect is about a 1 in 3 chance he’ll painlessly sprout a pair of wings. Those’ll disappear when he leaves too but while he’s up here he might get some kind of enjoyment at least. I mean, come on. Who doesn’t wish they had wings to fly?”

“I don’t.” Zoe said. “I’m afraid of heights.”

“You are?” both Zee-Zee and Dr. O asked at the same time. Zee-Zee continued, “But we’re squirrels! I thought we all liked trees and climbing them!”

“That I don’t mind.” Zoe said. “That’s when I have something solid beneath me. Flying though bugs me with nothing but air to support me.” Zoe took a deep breath and looked down at Zee-Zee. “So Zee-Zee? Think I should tie his tail in a knot for this? Technically the shot didn’t hurt and sounds like you’ll get to fly yourself here soon. Should we let him off with a warning?”

That's all I have for now. *giggles* Poor Zee-Zee. At least he's in diapees only while he's up in the Star Region. What do ya' say Zee-Zee? Should we let him off the hook or does Zoe punish him Twisted Evil ?
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Fun in the Stars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun in the Stars   Fun in the Stars Icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 3:35 pm

Hehehe. Very cute one Riolu. Nice. Job. Reminds me I should get a story up too sometime. Maybe I'll start a a nice lil short one. ^^
Back to top Go down
Zee-Zee

Zee-Zee

Fun in the Stars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun in the Stars   Fun in the Stars Icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 2:39 am

Hmmmm, well, so long as I grow a really cool pair of wings, I guess we can let him off, maybe... ^.^

Awesome story, Riolu! *squishy hugs*
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

Fun in the Stars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun in the Stars   Fun in the Stars Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 8:56 am

Well, I got about another 2 pages of this written last night so I'll post it now then. Time to answer a few questions... I'll let you see what those questions are at the end of this post Razz

“Well….” Zee-Zee mumbled. “Maybe as long as I get really cool wings we can let him off. When am I supposed to get them?”

Zoe turned around when she heard a slight commotion outside and perked her ears. Grinning, she turned to Zee-Zee and said, “Sounds like Lig just got his out there so yours shouldn’t be too far behind if they’re gonna show up. Let’s give it a couple more minutes and see.”

“If you don’t get em’ I’ll get a shot myself.” Dr. O offered Zee-Zee. “It was a really bad mistake on my part so I’ll make up for it.”

Zee-Zee was about to speak up but instead gave a small “Eeep!” as he felt some kind of rush behind him. Gently turning his head to one side, he went wide-eyed with absolute glee when he saw a pair of stark white, feathered wings twitching slightly behind him. “WINGS! I GOT WINGS!” He squealed excitedly.

“Yes you do.” Zoe said, swiftly grabbing Zee-Zee and pulling him into a hug. “Now you look like the sweet little angel you really are.” Zoe giggled a bit and picked a happy Zee-Zee up and laid him down on the table. “But we better get you padded up and looking like a little cherub. These trainers are about to spring a leak.”

Zee-Zee blushed and turned his head aside, his tail curling in embarrassment. “This’ll stop right?” Zee-Zee asked as Zoe got out some changing supplies for him. “I don’t wanna be a baby. I’m a big squirrel.”

“Diapers won’t change that sweetie.” Zoe said, taking ahold of the side of the trainers. “Thank goodness for these easy open sides.” She said as she opened them on up and pulled them away from Zee-Zee, leaving the squirrel shivering a bit on the table. The thoughtful Dr. O pulled out a blanket and placed it over Zee-Zee’s upper half, both squirrels casting him a grateful glance. “They’ll just make you cuter is all and maybe make a few nice old ladies gush over how adorable you are.”

“But I don’t want people looking at me and saying things like, “Awww, lookit the cute little squirrel.” Zee-Zee whined as Zoe started wiping him up with a thankfully warm disposable wipe. “I want ‘em saying, “Wow, look at that clever squirrel! He’s such a big boy using the potty and keeping his undies dry all day long.” How are they gonna know I’m clever and really a big boy if they think I’m a baby?”

“I guess that’d be a little hard if you’re going for first impressions.” Zoe laughed, starting to dust some powder onto Zee-Zee. “But even if you were in diapers it doesn’t make you any less clever. It’s already really clever that you can come up with an argument like that. I’ll bet when I get this diaper on you you’ll still know your ABC’s, you’ll still know that math you know and even be able to read books like Green Eggs and Ham. Just think how impressed some people would be when they see behind the adorable face of this cute little diapered angel there’s a big brain full of clever thoughts.”

Zee-Zee went silent for a moment. “You guys make it so hard sometimes.” He finally said as Zoe lifted his legs up and slid a diaper beneath his tail, making sure to tape it around his tail.

“Make what so hard sweetie?” Zoe asked curiously, bringing the front up and taping it snuggly around Zoe. “The choice between diapers and big boy underwear?”

“Yeah.” Zee-Zee nodded. “It’s like you do it on purpose, getting me in them and making them sound so cool. Lig, and Nate and Ri…”

“I’ll admit sometimes it’s on purpose sweetie.” Zoe said, pulling Zee-Zee up into a hug. “This time was an accident but we’ve noticed something. No matter how hard you try to admit it, you like diapers more than you let on. You’ve gotta admit they’re comfy and they make you look cute.”

“Well… yeah, but…” Zee-Zee began with a blush, his seat crinkling a bit as he shifted about almost as if to prove it.

“And we’ve seen how disappointed you get when you have an accident.” Zoe added. “So they, and I admit me myself as well, think you might be happier if you just went with diapers instead. I even admit they have some advantages over the potty. Do you understand in our own way we’re trying to help sweetie?”

“Yeah… I guess.” Zee-Zee said, hugging Zoe back. “But I still wanna really look like I’m a clever big squirrel, not just be one on the inside.”

“And I’m starting to think you should actually.” Zoe admitted.

“Huh?” Zee-Zee asked, suddenly feeling confused by Zoe’s sudden change of side.

“As cute as I think you’d be and possibly even happier, I think you should do this instead.” Zoe explained, giving Zee-Zee a little rub between his new wings. “Get fully potty trained and be that big squirrel. When you’re older though and see just how boring some of this grown up stuff is, then you can choose diapers again. You’ll have proven how clever you are, especially after getting potty trained so young, and that you can do anything you really try to do. So by then, if you choose diapers because it makes you that much happier, everyone who really is clever enough to see it that way will think you’re even more clever and grown up than before for making such a choice. Instead of looking like you give up now, it looks like a really clever idea then if you choose to do that.”

“Oh!” Zee-Zee said. “Hmmm… well, maybe… daddy does say things in the mail like bills or something are annoying. Maybe you’re right…”

“And that way you also will even have the choice to begin with.” Zoe said. “You won’t have to choose diapers if you don’t want to. And to answer you’re earlier question, no it shouldn’t last forever. When we go home you’ll be back to normal. The plus side is, if this does end up permanent, so will your wings. And just like we always do, we’ll make sure your being in diapers today is worth it. I’m gonna buy you things like ice cream, and a really tasty lunch, and maybe a couple toys, plus who knows what else? We are going to one of the biggest malls you’ll ever see after all.”

“YAY!” Zee-Zee squealed, suddenly feeling so much better his wings started flapping and almost lifted Zoe up off the floor. “Thank you Zoe!”

Okay, Q&A. Does the doctor get off the hook? So far looks like it. Does Zee-Zee get himself a pair of wings? Yep ^^. Is Zee-Zee ever gonna get somebody else on his side for being potty trained that actually understands why? Yes he is. Is he gonna end up in diapers eventually anyways? ..... only Zee-Zee knows XD.
Back to top Go down

Fun in the Stars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun in the Stars   Fun in the Stars Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 9:10 am

Oh, the manipulating power of a diaper-loving writer over a diaper-hating character. Beat that, big squirrel. You're might need some real big and clever plans now, right?

(what would happen if Zee-Zee talked to Stuie from Family Guy? That little fellow was already planning to take over the world before he was even born... so far for big brains and big plans Razz)
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

Fun in the Stars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun in the Stars   Fun in the Stars Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 11:26 am

Heheh, gotta love that power but I didn't wanna go nuts with it either and suddenly make Zee-Zee give up. I'm still waiting on him to write his own story about that Wink Heheh, I was more going for seeing if I still have that old spark of mine to see if I could give accurate depth to characters not my own. How'd I do Zee-Zee? Did that sound like you there?
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Fun in the Stars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun in the Stars   Fun in the Stars Icon_minitimeTue Aug 17, 2010 3:06 pm

Woot! Once again great stuff ^^ So cute. Oh ZeeZee Will come around to admitting he likes diapers eventually. He just might not be a 24/7 wearer like some of us. ^^ Anyway can't wait to see Lig's reaction to his wings and how much fun we all have using them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fun in the Stars Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fun in the Stars   Fun in the Stars Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fun in the Stars
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next