The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Potty Wars RP

Go down 
+3
joeytheotter
Chimour
Lig
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

Number of posts : 1373
Registration date : 2007-08-26

Potty Wars RP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Potty Wars RP   Potty Wars RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 12:09 am

Rory walks to Joey.

"I don't think it's a good idea,but if you want to do this,then you can count on me if you need any help."
Back to top Go down
joeytheotter

joeytheotter

Number of posts : 247
Registration date : 2009-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Potty Wars RP   Potty Wars RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 4:35 pm

joey looks and smiles, "dont worry guys, i can hold my own, i'm not only able to break into places with ease, but i am also quite the prankster, they cant catch me after i lay down a few booby traps, and i'm way faster than any of their larger and heavier units with all of their armor and whatnot. as long as i stay dry i'll have no problems" joey replies confidently in his abilities
Back to top Go down
http://pokedigidiap.conforums.com/index.cgi
Chimour

Chimour

Number of posts : 691
Localisation : In Denshire Falls playing with Lig, and everyone else!
Registration date : 2009-09-22

PostSubject: Re: Potty Wars RP   Potty Wars RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 28, 2010 7:41 pm

"Well if you're certain you want to go through with it Joey, just don't let them catch you. Okay Lig, so are we ready to move out yet, or do we have to make any preperations before doing this?". Chimour asked curiously as he stood there still garbed in just his t shirt, and diaper.
(Sorry for the lack of content, but I'm running out of ideas here...).
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Potty Wars RP   Potty Wars RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 9:48 pm

(Well this has been paused long enough I was waiting for others to post but I'm continuing this along.)

"Well first we need to get prepared for a mission like this everyone lets head down to the equipment room and get our armor and weapons. Don't forget to stop by the changing station down there and equip your combat diapers. They'll hold a lot more and aren't easily removed by the enemy." Lig told everyone as he sat his bottle down on the desk and walked to the door.
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

Number of posts : 1373
Registration date : 2007-08-26

PostSubject: Re: Potty Wars RP   Potty Wars RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 12:03 am

Rory sits his botte down on the desk and follows Lig.

''Good idea,I needed a diaper change anyway."
Back to top Go down
Sanagi

Sanagi

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2009-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Potty Wars RP   Potty Wars RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 12:18 am

Hrrmphs and sits back up, wiping his paws clean of crumbs as he looks down on the landscape below, boredom beginning to kick in. He mumbles quietly to himself, before getting the idea to go down and explore. He is quickly out in the wilderness, keeping his eyes open for any action.
Back to top Go down
joeytheotter

joeytheotter

Number of posts : 247
Registration date : 2009-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Potty Wars RP   Potty Wars RP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 8:51 pm

joey nods in agreement and heads downstairs following the others to the changing station to get changed into a combat diaper, since it would help him alot more in not sagging so much for him to keep him being weighred down when luring the others into the various traps
Back to top Go down
http://pokedigidiap.conforums.com/index.cgi
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Potty Wars RP   Potty Wars RP - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Potty Wars RP
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2