The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Babyfur Potty Wars.

Go down 
+7
Ire
Blackfirefox6
deltagumon
Baby Eevee
Drake Silverscales
Maxis
Lig
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

Babyfur Potty Wars. Empty
PostSubject: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 6:43 pm

It's set in the future where there's now a war of sorts going on. One one side we have our diaper users. Fairly peaceful and nice but not afraid to fight for there diapees. On the other side we've got the Potty users who want nothing more then to potty train everybody. And of course nothing's one sided we have our neutrals who sometimes wear diapers, undies, but more often then not training pants.

Technology's fairly futuristic. However in this war most weapons aren't lethal and come with a wide range of stun setting as well as other non lethal settings.

Name: Lig Weather.
Species: Liger.
Side: Diapers
Appearance: This pic.
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/1452581/
Bio: Lig's a firm diaper user and has never used the potty and doesn't plan on it. He's a good stratagest and brave when he needs to be. He'll do anything in his power to help his friends. His goal in life is to make the world safe for all diaper wearers.
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com
Maxis

Maxis

Number of posts : 2898
Registration date : 2006-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 7:03 pm

Name: Maxis
Species: Tanuki
Appearance: This pic, but diapered of course
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/1528640/
Bio: Max loves his diapers so much he never gave them up at all, he thinks the potty stands for everything evil in the world and his ultimate goal is to convert the world to cubbishness, not just diapers. He's a fierce worrier and is armed with an array of special weapons he built himself
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/maxymaxis
Drake Silverscales

Drake Silverscales

Number of posts : 737
Registration date : 2007-06-11

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 7:23 pm

Name: Drake Blackwell

Species: Silver dragon

Bio: Drake has been in diapers up to 20 years of age, where he had the choice according to dragon socity to be potty trained or not. He chose to stick with his diapers that he loved so much. So when the Diaper vs Potty war broke out he was quick to join with the diaper users. He pitches in where ever he can with the younger diaper users and joins in the fight as well.
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

Number of posts : 1373
Registration date : 2007-08-26

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 11:20 pm

Name:Rory
Species:Lion
Side:Diapers
Appearance:See avatar,but older

Bio:Rory hase been wearing diapers his whole life,he never liked using the potty.He is a good fighter and will help anyone who is needed.
Back to top Go down
deltagumon

Number of posts : 859
Registration date : 2008-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 2:16 pm

Name: Berto
Age: 20 some techically but closer to three in behaviour
Species: deltagumon
Appearance: slightly altered agumon

Bio: No one knows that much but he did once let it slip that he was working on a portal machine with a time displacement mechanism in it when a time storm caused an overload.
Back to top Go down
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

Number of posts : 1413
Registration date : 2006-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 4:06 pm

Now for some opposition ^^

Name: Skrimir
Species: Lion morph
Side: Potty
Appearance: Large male lion morph, somewhat intimidating [mostly because of his species, not because he means to]

Bio: A normal guy who was trained when he was supposed to be and joined the war on the training side. Not much else to tell really. [if you want more, ask what you want to know.]
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 6:02 pm

OH and with this lets get this thing started. I'll plug in my pottly side character too now.

Name: Slen
Species: Monitor Lizard.
Appearance: This pic.
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/1526788/
Side: Potty.
Bio: Slen is a self absorbed guy. He thinks hightly of other reptiles save for diaper users. He was trained at the two and has never looked back. He despises diapers and baby stuff and all those who enjoy them. Nothing makes him smile more then to see a cub cry.

Lig kicked back at the main diaper base. He was dressed hin a tank top and thick diaper as he went over the latest reports from the field and was planning some new strategies as he sucked on a pacifier.

Meanwhile elsewhere Slen sat at the potty base going over the latest field data as well with a grim look on his face at a recent loss.
Back to top Go down
Drake Silverscales

Drake Silverscales

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 9:01 pm

Strides into Ligs office drinking some milk from a bottle and wearing a thick diaper with a t-shirt. Makes him self comfy on a small couch against the wall in his office. "so what's the damage Lig man." Stops drinking from the bottle to say, then continues leaning back into the couch with a crinkle.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 9:21 pm

"Well we retook a city but they got one of our outlying towns. Word has it another 'ReTraining' facility just got finished. Odds are the prisoners will be sent there." Lig said looking over the data pad and cringed at the thought of the facility.
Back to top Go down
Ire

Ire

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2008-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 4:05 am

Joining the opposition:

Name: Ire
Species: Wolf
Appearance: http://www.furaffinity.net/view/1445092/ (without the armor).
Bio: stubborn and deceptive, Ire doesn't have anything against cubs, but expects everyone to act their age, which drove him to join the potty side. Whenever he looks back at when he was a cub, all he can say is: "Those days are over".
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 9:52 am

Name:Vixie
Species:Red fox
Side:Potty
Appearance:Red fur,white fur on feet,the tip of the her tail,nose and belly.

Bio:Vixie is very sneaky,she goes undercover to see what the other cubs are doing.She knows how to use gadgets very well.She hates seeing other furs wearing diapers and baby stuff and vows to get rid of diapers and baby stuff once and for all.

Rory comes in wearing a thick diaper and a t-shirt drinking a bottle of milk and holding his stuffed lion.

''I been in a facility like that,they were going to take away my diaper and start using the potty.Luckly my friend was able to get me free and we escaped,but she was caught and I haven't heard from her.I wonder how's she doing.''

Vixie was at the potty base ready to go the the diaper base to do see what the diaper cubs are planning.

Last edited by Little Rory on Tue Sep 30, 2008 6:35 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
deltagumon

Number of posts : 859
Registration date : 2008-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 1:23 pm

Berto came in through another door and put some papers on the desk in fornt of lig.
"Here are the exact stats and the weapon inventory and the survey feild papers and the perspective battle plans. I know I didn't have to do them all at once but it turned out the second cup of coffee I had wasn't decaf like I thought and I was just so exited and about the battle and then I ate candy and then the coffee I had wasn't decaf and yeah..."
Berto said looking around exitedly with very wide eyes his tail wagging and not noticing his diaper was soaked and was beginning to leak on ligs office floor.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 2:48 pm

Lig looked over the papers on his desk. "Good stuff good stuff. Hmmmm. Lets see. A plan for hitting a potty factory and one for hitting the new retraining facility. Good work. As for the weapons. Oh Yeah these are gonna work nice." Lig grinned and then looked over to Rory. "Yeah I liberated one of those places once. Things in there weren't so nice. A lot of the rescuees needed counciling afterwards and about 17suffered pertinent injury."

"So Vixie. How are you planning on infiltrating the diaper base? It's not like they'll just let you walk right in. Especially if your no diapered? Got an answer mammal?" Slen asked Vixie in a rather condescending tone. She may be on his side but she was previously on the other side and on top of that was a mammal. "Remember Vixie if you fail or betray me I'll make sure you end up in processor room 209."
Back to top Go down
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

Number of posts : 1413
Registration date : 2006-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 3:00 pm

Skrimir looked at the lizard from the other side of the table. "Cool it snake, she's proven her worth to us many times over, she's trained now." He hated the way Slen spoke to her and the other non-serpentine furs in the base and let him know it visibly. His eyes were hard as he regarded the lizard. "She can just redon her old uniform, she might still have it in storage. They'll recognize her symbol I bet." he said simply. "And if that doesn't work we can try something else. She'll have back-up in case that fails."
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 4:06 pm

Vixie smiles at Skirmir and looks at Slen with a stern look.

"Don't worry,I won't fail,I'll go to the diaper base,pretending to tell them I escape from the potty facility.If they give me a diaper,I'll go in the bathroom,I'll get rid of the diaper and put on a pair of undies that looks and feels like a diaper.My old friend Rory is there,and if I can get to him I'll capture him and call for back-up."Also I have a few gadgets that with help me in the diaper base."
Back to top Go down
Maxis

Maxis

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 4:40 pm

*Max walks in calmly, diaper bulge painfully visible on his grease spattered jeans, he was toting a large metal case* "Top of the morning everyone."
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 4:52 pm

Rory looks at Maxis.

Hey,so what have you been up too?"
Back to top Go down
Maxis

Maxis

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 7:18 pm

*he grins* oooh just building some new toys...anyone interested?"
Back to top Go down
Raikan

Raikan

Number of posts : 927
Registration date : 2007-06-04

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 7:28 pm

Mind if i join? I got one for each
Name: Raikan
Species:Mewtwo
Appearance:http://www.furaffinity.net/view/1188824/
Bio: Rai is one of the older Diaper fighters but does so hate to see the rights of cubs infringed upon. He beleives that everyone should be allowed to wear diapers if they so wish to. Due to his powers and ability to change skin color he is most often relied upon as a spy, heavy firepower and general diaper changer due to age.

Name: Nick Nido
Species:Nidoking
Appearance:A red and black plated nidoking
Bio: Nick serves as a 2nd in command to slen, easily yielding to the younger lizard but acting as the voice of wisdom in most cases. He has had some experience with the babyfurs so he knows some of their weaknesses and is in charge of all retraining facilitys.
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 7:31 pm

Rory looks at Max and says,"I am."
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 9:10 pm

"Ah cool. Lets see what you've cooked up Max." Lig grinned leaning back in his chair. "OH speaking of gadgets guys I finally got the base A.I. online. Anyone wanna meet her?"

"Well you better not fail Vixie. Remember your training. Thread lightly at first and once you strike be swift. Succeed and you'll have my respect. As well as a bit more power." Slen told her with a grin. "
Back to top Go down
Maxis

Maxis

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 10:37 pm

*max nods and opens the case, a hiss of compressed air is heard.*
First up...this beautiful little number....
*he pulls out what looks like a rattle, with a trigger on the loop of the handle*
This little thing is a smartgun, it instantly dematerializes porcelain and plastic potty chairs. Leaving them as crumbs!

*he then pulls out a small hand held cannon gun*
"This one is probably my crowning achievement! This little bad boy will actually fire my already successful "HunternNappies" which will instantly seek out a warm blooded creature and attach itself firmly in place. Needless to say this works best if you can get them pants less first"
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 10:46 pm

"Wow nice weapons. But I think I see a flaw in the second one. You said warm blooded. What about reptiles? They're cold blooded. Or do they still have enough of a heat sig for these things to home in on?" Lig askec curiously overlooking the weapons.
Back to top Go down
Raikan

Raikan

Number of posts : 927
Registration date : 2007-06-04

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 11:19 pm

Rai walks into the war room, still wearing his thick messy night diaper as he smiles and shakes his head."Morning all. Whats the status of the war?"

Nick places his hand on slens shoulder, looking down at him as he warns Vixie. "Remember sir, a lord who is loved is much less easier to kill than a lord who is hated."
Back to top Go down
Drake Silverscales

Drake Silverscales

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 12:17 am

Pops the bottle out of his muzzle, "Every interesting stuff Maxi, but the main goal is to capture and make converts out of the potty users. If we convert a larger number then the potty users, the tide of this struggle will turn drasticly. And you know Lig, even though my brother Arix is not here you still have support from the silver fang clan." drinks from the bottle again in thought then pulls it back out to speak. "I know you may not want to hear this, but since we have not seen your friend in a long while. It's clear they eather converted her, or still in the prosses of converting her. And it seems someone is in need of a diaper change." He says directing his gaze onto Berto. "Want me to change your diaper Berto, befor you make a lake on Lig's carpet?" chuckles softly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Potty Wars.   Babyfur Potty Wars. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Babyfur Potty Wars.
Page 1 of 30Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 30  Next