The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Babyfur Community

Go down 
+3
Baby Eevee
Marcus Hedgehog
Lig
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

Babyfur Community Empty
PostSubject: Babyfur Community   Babyfur Community Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 5:01 pm

Well I thought it'd be nice to get the ball rolling on another good RP. This one being more domestic in nature. Essentially it's a town populated almost entirely by babyfurs. A town where any babyfur item you could want is available and the dress code allows for just a diaper out in public or cubby undergarment of your choice cuz you know some cubs like pretending their big furrs. XD So I'll set things up.

Name: Lig Weather
Species: Liger
Appearance: You all know what Lig looks like. ^^ In this one he'll be wearing just a diaper and his standard red and black t-shirt.
Bio: Lig and Warren eventually after making friends with so many babyfurs and having so many move to the area eventually got the place turned slowly as more and more babyfurs moved in into an almost exclusively babyfur community. Both are pretty happy with the way the town has changed.

And because we may need a caretaker at times I'll add Warren too.

Name: Warren Weather
Species: Liger
Appearance: Looks a lot like Lig only with a full lion's mane, and darker fur in general. Warren's usual dress code is a t-shirt of some kind and some kaki pants.
Bio: Warren's quite happy with the changes in the town. During the changes he discovered his own bit of babyfurness and has been known to sometimes where diapers too when the mood strikes him. He still runs his lil autoshop but gets a lot more work acting as sitter for cubs in the neighborhood.
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com
Marcus Hedgehog

Marcus Hedgehog

Number of posts : 547
Registration date : 2009-06-22

Babyfur Community Empty
PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Community   Babyfur Community Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 3:39 pm

Name: Marcus Hedgehog

Species: Hedgehog

Appearance: To those of you who haven't been fully aware of this character's redesign, please PM me and I'll give you the details as soon as I can. ^^; As for clothing, light blue tshirt, diaper side-pined on front and red and white sneakers.

Bio: Once a wanderer, Marcus had came across a town that he never would image seeing, a town inhabited by babies. This might be a good opportunity for him to try to blend in with his new surroundings. Unknown to him is that him being new, what to do first? Tired of being alone, he was yearning for companionship and he wanted to be friends with someone too.
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

Number of posts : 1373
Registration date : 2007-08-26

Babyfur Community Empty
PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Community   Babyfur Community Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 4:50 pm

Name:Rory Maxwell
Species:Lion
Appearance:See avatar,wear a red and blue shirt and diaper.
Bio:Rory enjoys at the bakery.He loves to see everyone faces as they enjoy what he makes and making new friends.

He can't use the oven,he will need help,his older brother.

Name:Rudyard Maxwell
Species:Lion
Appearance:Just like Rory,but his mane is lighter,he wears, black shirt,and green army pants.
Bio:Rudyard enjoys being here.He and Rory just move here from the city.He loves baking with Rory.And he does have a screct that nobody knows.

Last edited by Little Rory on Wed May 05, 2010 7:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Babyfur Community Empty
PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Community   Babyfur Community Icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 11:05 pm

Well I'll get this started.

Lig smiled as he climbed up the slide's ladder at the part. He was sporting just a pawpers shirt and his diaper as he sat down with a crinkle and slid down it.

Warren meanwhile sat on a nearby bench relaxing while reading a magazine and keeping an eye on Lig.
Back to top Go down
Marcus Hedgehog

Marcus Hedgehog

Babyfur Community Empty
PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Community   Babyfur Community Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 2:27 am

Marcus was entering the town, looking around to see a lot of babyfurs playing around, walking, crawling, talking...It's like everywhere, he sees a house that's like something out of a fairy tale. There were no hint of problems of any kind in sight in this town. When he walks over to a fountain at the center of town on his exploration, he sees that it kinda resembles the long-fabled fountain of youth, where one sip or scrub makes anyone younger and rumored to be recovered from any illness chronic or otherwise.

It's all good to have some place to look at now and again, but there are times where he faces something not even he can ignore. He needs to get him a sip of something before he dehydrates, before continuing to look the new town over. He sees a bar that has a sign with a display of a baby bottle, meaning they serve milk and juice over there, so he went in, as he did some deep thinking on his first time here. One of his thoughts were who will he meet? And Will they be friendly?

(I got me another character I forgot to put in. Want me to bring her up in the next page, Lig?)

Last edited by Marcus Hedgehog on Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:31 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : under correction by Lig)
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

Babyfur Community Empty
PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Community   Babyfur Community Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 5:52 am

Rory and his father arrives at the park.

Rudyard sits on a bench while Rory runs to the slide where Lig is.
Back to top Go down
JacktheWox

JacktheWox

Number of posts : 185
Registration date : 2010-03-17

Babyfur Community Empty
PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Community   Babyfur Community Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 11:31 am

I might as well get involved in one of these.

Name: Argon Skyline
Species: Fox
Appearance: Bright blue fur with a long, grey and slinky tail that sways.
Bio: Argon is a young fox who's secret is dire; His love for pull-ups has been hidden in his heart- like a barren safe, forcing it's way out. He's a happy fellow, who's only friend is Jack. He likes spending time out in the park. He loves the sunshine, and has recently picked up a bedwetting problem.
Back to top Go down
http://www.chao-life.co.uk
JacktheWox

JacktheWox

Babyfur Community Empty
PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Community   Babyfur Community Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 11:35 am

Argon frantically spun his head; left, right, left right, simultaneously. With his face turning the colour of beetroot, he blasted into the diaper shop, hoping that no-one saw him.
"Phew, that was close" he murmured as he speedily pulled the nearest pack of pull-ups from the rank, skidding to the till.
"That'll be £15.99 please" the woman stated. She had beautiful glistening green eyes that caught Argon's eyes; until he realised he had to pay.
Oh, sorry ma'am, he thought as he handed a £20 note and immediately darted out of the shop.

"KEEP THE CHANGE" he exclaimed as he went to a tree to hide and change.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Babyfur Community Empty
PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Community   Babyfur Community Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 7:28 pm

(Sure you can bring him in. But Marcus the buildings aren't shaped like anything aside from buildings. Now they may have babyish signs or displays outside the building but the buildings themselves are fairly normal most of the time.)

"Hey Rory!" Lig smiled and waved as he slid down the slide and got up with a grin. "So how you been doing? Whatcha been up too?"

Warren leaned back and smiled over to Rubyard. "Hey Rubyard. Brought Rory to the park I see. I had the same idea with Lig. It's a nice ay out. They deserve some fun."

(Just so you guys know though Lig and Rory can't interact with you guys given your not in the same location.)
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

Babyfur Community Empty
PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Community   Babyfur Community Icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 11:27 pm

Rudyard smiles at Warren.

"I agree,spent to much time inside and decided to go to park to have some fun."

Rory goes to Lig.

''I been doing ok,nothing much.Daddy decided that we come to the to have some fun."
Back to top Go down
Marcus Hedgehog

Marcus Hedgehog

Babyfur Community Empty
PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Community   Babyfur Community Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 3:32 pm

A bit later, Marcus was coming out of the building he was in after paying for an apple juice box he baught. Marcus was then looking for something to do so he decided on going to the park. The only problem is, he doesn't know where one is. So, he began wandering around to see where can he find it. New in town, he thinks it's best to ask for directions. He saw a place that has a symbol showing that there's a shop that sells diapers. He doesn't need a change yet, nor is he out of any yet, but it could be a good place to start searching.

Marcus walks over to the store. He turns the knob and opens the door to enter. He walks to the counter and then rings the bell for assistance from anyone who works here.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Babyfur Community Empty
PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Community   Babyfur Community Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 6:14 pm

"Cools. So what ya wanna do? We could build something in the sand box or play on the monkey bars." Lig suggested with a giggle.

Warren nodded. "Uh Huh. Nice to get outside and relax. Plus it's always nice to let the cubs have some fun."
Back to top Go down
Marcus Hedgehog

Marcus Hedgehog

Babyfur Community Empty
PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Community   Babyfur Community Icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 9:35 pm

A young clerk comes up to the front counter and asked the little hedgehog, "May I help you?"

"Do you know where I can get to the closest park from here?" asked Marcus, looking up at her.

"Oh, yes, sir," said the lil lady clerk. "Just go up two blocks from this store, turn left and then straight passed the Ice cream Parlor and left at the lights."

"Thanks." Said Marcus as he went out of the store and on his way. Fallowing the directions given, he was making his way over to the park. He turned and went onward, passing the parlor and made a stop near the street lights. He looks around to the left to find the closest park in the directions given. 'Left at the lights...' he thought to himself. Good thing for him, he was able to follow directions. He turned to the left and was walking over to the park's gates. Destination reached. Now, to find someone to play with.
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

Babyfur Community Empty
PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Community   Babyfur Community Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 5:34 am

Rory thinks for a bit.

"Let's play in the sandbox,I got a bucket and two shovels."

Last edited by Little Rory on Thu Apr 22, 2010 4:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Marcus Hedgehog

Marcus Hedgehog

Babyfur Community Empty
PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Community   Babyfur Community Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 4:17 pm

Marcus was looking around to see the other babyfurs at play.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Babyfur Community Empty
PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Community   Babyfur Community Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 6:42 pm

"Sure that sounds like fun." Lig nodded and scampered over to the sand box happily and plopped down in the sand.
Back to top Go down
Marcus Hedgehog

Marcus Hedgehog

Babyfur Community Empty
PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Community   Babyfur Community Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 11:09 pm

Marcus was walking over to the sandbox to see what goes on. He sees Lig and Rory about to play in the sand. Not wanting to be a bother, he just stood there and watch. But he was really hoping to get to play with someone.
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

Babyfur Community Empty
PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Community   Babyfur Community Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 11:09 pm

Rory runs to the sandbox and sits on his diapered bottom and gives Lig a shovel.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Babyfur Community Empty
PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Community   Babyfur Community Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 11:31 pm

"Thankees Rory." Lig smiled and started to fill the bucket with sand using the shovel. He then noticed Marcus. "Hi there wanna play too?"
Back to top Go down
Marcus Hedgehog

Marcus Hedgehog

Babyfur Community Empty
PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Community   Babyfur Community Icon_minitimeThu Apr 22, 2010 11:49 pm

"OK" said. Marcus as he walks into the box. "My name's Marcus. "
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

Babyfur Community Empty
PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Community   Babyfur Community Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 5:36 am

Rory was filling the bucket with sand and sees Marcus.

"Hi,I'm Rory."
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Babyfur Community Empty
PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Community   Babyfur Community Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 7:15 pm

"Nice to meet ya Marcus I'm Lig." Lig smiled as he finished filling the bucket and started to work on a castle wall.
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

Babyfur Community Empty
PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Community   Babyfur Community Icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 11:57 pm

Rory starts working on the moat.
Back to top Go down
JacktheWox

JacktheWox

Babyfur Community Empty
PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Community   Babyfur Community Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 7:19 am

Argon pulled his trousers up and emerged from the tree. He then saw a sandbox, occupied by a few fellow friends.

"Hey lig, can I pway?" he smiled.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Babyfur Community Empty
PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Community   Babyfur Community Icon_minitimeSat Apr 24, 2010 7:38 pm

"Sure Argon!" Lig nodded happily as he turned the full bucket over at the end of the wall to make a tower.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Babyfur Community Empty
PostSubject: Re: Babyfur Community   Babyfur Community Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Babyfur Community
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next