The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Brothers of the Mansion Flemingale

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kin, the adorable fox

Kin, the adorable fox

Number of posts : 583
Registration date : 2007-10-22

Brothers of the Mansion Flemingale Empty
PostSubject: Brothers of the Mansion Flemingale   Brothers of the Mansion Flemingale Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 12:28 am

So..this was a story I wrote 3 years ago..it was an rp between me and a friend, and I spent several hours editing it into story format xD

James opened the door slowly, yet despite his best efforts, the door still creaked. He still couldn’t believe that he was going through with this dare... The kids at school had found out about his incontinence problem and teased him for it, and the only way they would respect him would be if he stayed at least one night in the creepy old mansion.

“Su...Sure is quiet in here...." James slowly walked into the house, once owned by the woman who murdered her four baby kits.

“I’m brave... I’m brave..." The door suddenly slammed shut and James yipped, running back and trying desperately to open the door "Not that brave! Not that brave!"

James soon gave up on opening the door and sat in the middle of the main lobby, starting to unpack his stuff, which included a sleeping bag, a few snacks, and some 'supplies' for when he had to change.

“It’s...not that bad here...Just a little quiet…that’s all..." James looked around starting to calm down when he heard something crash in the next room* "WH-What w-was that?

Kin was staring at the house, close to wetting himself. So this was the mansion of the Fleminggales. He slowly trudged up to the house, quivering with every step. His classmates had found out about his 'Problem' and told him that they would only stop making fun of him if he could stay one night in the house. "Well....almost...there." He said, nearing the porch. Suddenly, there was a slam. The door had shut. "AHH!” He shouted and dropped to the ground. He got up a few minutes later, brushing himself off. 'I can do this. I CAN DO THIS!' He urged himself. He tried the door, but it was locked. 'Crud.' He cursed. Then he spotted a window. 'I can probably get in there' and with that, he dived in the window.

James slowly walked toward the kitchen with his flashlight "Wh-Whoever you are...come out...I’m not afraid of you..."

Kin got up from the floor, rubbing his knees. 'Bad idea; that hurt.' He thought. "I'm not afraid of you..." He heard someone say. 'Someone’s here too?' He wondered. He slowly edged toward the door, ready to pounce.

James slowly edged up to the door, hearing someone on the other side. He slowly turned the door knob where Kin waited, fists clenched. James suddenly kicked the door open and jumped at Kin, yelling. The two of them rolled on the floor, scratching, kicking, and biting, both well matched. After about four minutes of fighting, James got scratched across the face and he rolled to the side, holding his cheek. "huh?" Kin wondered. He thought he was fighting a ghost! This was no spook. It was a mere child, like him!

James curled up, scared that Kin was going to hurt him even more. Kin saw this and thought 'is he scared of me?' He slowly edged over to the boy and held out his hand. "Sorry about that. I thought you were a ghost. My name's Kin, what's yours?" James’ ears lifted and he turned toward Kin, showing he was sobbing a little from the deep cuts on his face "You...Your not a ghost?" the boy cried. Kin pulled out some gauze and ointment from his bag and handed them to the boy. "No. I'm just your average fox."

James sat up and took the ointment, applying it to his cheek and wrapping it in the gauze "Thanks...I’m James Folfkin, but…what are you doing here?" “I...was sent here on a...dare." Kin replied. James’ ears perked up "Really!? Me too!" he exclaimed. 'Wait a minute, I've seen him before' Kin thought "Do you go to Folken (1) Elementary?" 'I knew I've seen him before!' James thought "Yeah! Do you too?" "Yeah...I go there" Kin's ears drooped. Bad memories came from that school, even though he was a straight A student. Possibly since he was a straight A student.

James also sighed from the thought of the school, always being picked on, whether or not he did well academically. Kin got up and looked around. 'This place is a dump' He thought. He looked back to James. "What do you say we set up in the living room near the kitchen?" He pulled out a map of the mansion. James nodded "I’ll go get my stuff, I set up in the lobby..." James walked back into the lobby, making sure his shirt was below the waist band of his pants...And diaper. Kin walked over to his stuff and hefted it over his shoulders; also making sure his shirt was over his pants.

There wasn’t much in the living room, but there was a couch and an old music player, with a dust covered vinyl record on it, and an unused fireplace. James laid his sleeping bag down near the couch, its navy blue color with large white words saying 'Never Forget'. Kin walked over and sat his stuff on the ground near the couch, then relaxed on it. "Nice digs" He said to James. James chuckled a little. "Yeah... This sleeping bag belonged to my dad, when he was in the great folf war of 1987..."

"I see. All I have is this" Kin pulled out a locket with a photo of a beautiful young fox on the inside with the words 'Always' inscribed on the side without the photo. James looked at it "She looks nice..."
Kin smiles. "Thanks. She was my mom,” Kin wiped away a tear "She....died a few years ago, when I was 5" James nodded in understanding as he sat down on his unfolded sleeping bag with a slight crinkle "My father died shortly after the war...He was one of those that developed the rare terminal disease...And only three days before he was suppose to come home..."

Kin noticed the crinkling sound, but thought nothing of it. "I see. My mother.....was murdered.” James looked down. “I’m... Sorry to hear that..." Kin looked at James "Its okay, she's with my Dad now and they're watching over me” “So... You live on your own?" James asked, curious and surprised at Kin. Did he live on the street?

".....No. I live in an Orphanage." James looked at Kin sadly "Oh..." He decided not to say anything else, lest he hurt Kin's feelings even more. Kin looked at James. "What's wrong?" "Nothing... Just...I’m sorry to hear that... You know..." James replied, eyes to the floor. Kin looked up, then after a few seconds started laughing. James looked up with a confused expression "What’s so funny?" Kin stopped laughing and looked at James “You thought you were hurting my feelings right? Well...my mom always said it's good to talk about things that are hurting you, because that way you can make it better.”

James gave a sort of half smile, and then remembered something about his family and looked away, looking really sad and deep in thought. Kin noticed this and said “Its okay to talk about it James”, wishing he'd take his own advice as he moved around a bit to get comfortable on the couch. James sighed a bit, and decided that Kin was someone that seemed a lot like himself "Well... It’s my mom... Lately she’s been pretty sick...The doctors say it could be the same illness my dad had...”

Kin thought for a bit. “Well remember, no matter what happens your mom loves you and she'll always be right here” As he said this he patted James' chest, right on his heart. James smiled while looking at his friend “Thanks Kin…but...it seems out family line is going to end soon...I’m never going to have kids...” James looked out the window as he continued, Kin waiting patiently. “The illness...it passes throughout our family...anyone that has had...relations with a member of our family...gets it.” Kin walked back over to James and hugged him, whispering in his ear “In that case, always remember that just because someone isn't a blood relative, doesn't mean they aren't related to you.....brother". James's ears perked up for a minute and he started to cry a little. Kin started to cry with him. "I know we've only known each other for an hour, but I feel like I've known you forever"

James hugged Kin back, and they cried together, for what seemed like an eternity. After a few minutes, James let go of his new brother, and looked in his eyes, happy "My brother..." "My brother.....This is getting too sappy for me James..." Kin said as he began got up. James laughed as he sat down on the couch "Yeah... Got a little carried away there..."

"Yeah..." Kin's stomach suddenly growled up a storm. "Oops....hehe. Let’s go to the kitchen. I'm quite good at cleaning, so I could make the table...livable" he said as he walked into the kitchen. “Bring some food!” He called. James followed after Kin, bringing some of the sandwiches he made. When Kin walked into the kitchen and saw what he was dealing with, all he could say was “Wow.” And immediately went into a cleaning frenzy. “Back! Back evil spider!" He yelled as a large spider jumped off the chair he was holding. James shivered as he watched “I hate spiders…”
"That's alright, I’ll take care of ‘em.” As Kin squished another one, the cupboard opened to reveal a whole nest of them. “You're kidding....” Kin grabbed a broom from the kitchen cupboard and quickly went on a killing spree.

James shivered again as he started clearing off the table, and used a knife left forgotten on the table to kill a spider crawling along. As Kin killed the last of the spiders, he sat down on a chair he had brought out and panted "That....was unexpected" James nodded in agreement as he cleared the dust off of the table. Kin looked at the table after a minute. "Ok, it seems to be clean enough; you can put the sandwiches on now" James took out 6 plastic wrapped sandwiches and placed them on the counter, two of which Kin grabbed. He took a bite and instantly was in heaven “Mmmm....That's amazing!" He exclaimed.

"Yeah, I can make some ok sandwiches..." James replied as he took a bite out of his own. "Ok? These are DELICIOUS!" Kin yelled. A few bugs scurried around upstairs. “They're not THAT good...” James said as he blushed a little. “You don't have to be so modest James” Kin said as he laughed a bit. Then he realized; where would he change? James was here and Kin would die if he found out. “Well, I do want to be a cook...” James smiled as he bit into his sandwich, but then realized, he would have to find a bathroom so that Kin wouldn’t find about his diapers. “What do you say we look for the bathrooms?” Kin suggested. “I was just about to suggest the same thing...” James replied as he wrapped up the remaining sandwiches and put them into a little bag.

“I'll look upstairs” Kin announced as he ran up the old stairs, a few floorboards groaning as he passed. James searched the first floor, to no success. Kin found some bedrooms, a dressing room and a nursery, but no bathrooms. As he returned to the living room, he said "I couldn't find anything” “Me either...” James called from a hallway. Opening a closet door, he let out a loud scream. "What is it!?" Kin yelled, rushing to James’ location. James pointed to the closet, hiding behind a grandfather clock with his eyes wide open. Kin looked in the closet to see.... “A mop....you were scared of a mop?”

James looked over, and saw nothing but a dirty old mop. "But...but there was...there was a skeleton!" Kin glanced back at the cleaning tool "It can look that way at first, but it's alright, just a useless old mop." James looked confused "But there was a skeleton RIGHT there!" Kin hugged James, realizing this was a very creepy house. He saw the same thing; he just didn't want to scare James more than he already was. James sighed, feeling like an idiot for his over-active imagination “Sorry about that...” Kin looked James in the eyes “It's alright. This place is really creepy and ANYTHING can look like something frightening in these old houses” Kin suddenly had an idea. "Maybe there’s an outhouse.” He took a minute to look in the kitchen, noticing a back door that lead to an outhouse. “Figures. Problem is, according to the bet, we can’t leave the house” “True... So what are we suppose to do about the bathroom?” James asked “.....I don't know...” James was shifting from foot to foot uncomfortably due to him wetting himself when he thought he saw that skeleton.

Kin suddenly thought of something. "The bullies aren't watching and we'll only be gone a few minutes!” “Yeah, I mean...We’re allowed to take bathroom breaks aren’t we?” James asked, hopeful “Should be” Kin said. “We’ll just tell them the bathroom was an outhouse” “Or we just don’t tell them anything at all! Say we were inside the whole time!” “Good idea, let's go!" Kin ran for the door, when suddenly it slammed shut. James jumped back in fear “TH-That was just the wind...right?” “You have got to be kidding me!!” James and Kin tried to open the door, but to no avail. “It...It won’t budge!” Kin ran over to the kitchen window and threw a chair at it, but the chair merely bounced off the window and fell to the floor. “No....way...”

James was starting to have a panic attack “I’m never going to get out of this house! My mom is never going to know what happened to me!” he said “All because of a stupid bet I won’t be able to become a chef!” James curled up in a fetal position, muttering nonsensical things. Kin ran over and grabbed James by the shoulders, shaking him. “James snap out of it! We ARE going to get out of this, you WILL become a chef! But we won't be doing anything if you don't pull yourself together!” Kin sat down, a slight crinkle signaling the diaper he was wearing.

“Good to see you're back with me. Now, we need to think of something and.....what is that?" Asked Kin as he pointed to a waistband; James' waistband. James's eyes widened as tears rushed to them, he had forgotten to cover his diaper! “Aww...Man...” James lowered his head, whimpering. Kin noticed James' look and felt awful for pointing it out. But what else could he do? He never expected to meet someone wearing diapers like him! ‘aww...crap’ he thought. Kin put his arm around James and pulled him closer, pulling his own pants down a little bit. “See. I wear them too.” James’ eyes widened at this “Y…You wear diapers too?” he asked, incredulous.

“Hehe....yeah.” Kin replied “I was never potty trained.” James hugged Kin with extreme gratitude "I had a bladder infection when I was younger...” He said. Kin thought for a moment “Well, I guess we don't need that bathroom then, huh?” James laughed. “Yeah...” Kin realized something else as well. “But darn, this is going to be hard to deal with.” “Why?” James asked confused. “Because we won't just have to pee you know” Kin replied. James realized the same thing “Oh yeah...” “Now.....I saw a bedroom upstairs you can change in” Said Kin as he held his nose teasingly. James blushed and dashed upstairs to the master bedroom, his back to the bedroom closet, and began changing. He slid the new diaper under his bum and applied talcum powder to his area and then taped it up. “Ah... Good as new...”

Kin was sitting in the living room trying to light the fireplace, without much luck. "Grrr...Light you stupid thing, light!” As he said the last word, the match suddenly flared to life. Kin, surprised, dropped it but luckily it landed in the fireplace. "Phew, almost burned myself" he panted as James returned to the room. “I hate matches. They never light” Kin said. “Sorry, I didn’t bring a lighter” James replied. “That's alright. The matches work eventually, they're just really hard” “Yeah... Hey, you wanna finish your sandwich?" James asked as he held out the half-eaten sandwich from lunch, wrapped in plastic.

“Yeah, good idea.” Kin replied as he walked into the kitchen and sat down at the table, the wood creaking underneath his weight. While eating, James looked through his bag for some things as Kin ate, wondering just HOW someone could make something so good. James pulled out several canned foods, including corn, mashed potatoes, and a can of gravy. “Uhh...what are you doing?” Kin asked. “Getting stuff ready for dinner later...” James answered as he pulled out some salt and pepper shakers.

Kin looked around. “hehe...'Fraid not little bro, look around. No stove or microwave” James smiled and pulled out a special utility, a portable stove all its own. “I’m glad to hear you’re good with matches...Because we're going to need one or two..." After a few hours, James finished the food and Kin sniffed the air. “mmm…..smells delicious……crap” Blushing, Kin ran very quickly up the stairs to the bedroom.

Kin walked up the stairs, feeling quite nervous about this whole thing. Something freaky was going on. As he was changing his diaper he realized something. "CRAP! I forgot the wipes!” Kin thought for a moment. 'What am I gonna do…' Then he saw the nursery door. 'That's it! The nursery will have some wipes!' Kin ran into the nursery naked, searching desperately for some wipes. He found some under the changing table, thankfully 'Score one for Kin!' he thought with glee. He cleaned himself up and got into another diaper and dressed again, walking down the stairs and back into the kitchen where the beautiful smell of James' cooking lie. James was holding two plates of corn, mashed potatoes, and chicken.

"Sorry about that....hehe....I forgot my wipes" Kin said as he and James dug in. “So, how is it?” James asked Kin curious on his opinion of the cooking. Kin looked up with a dreamy look in his eyes "You're fantastic!" James looks at Kin with a very confused expression “Uh, thanks, but... Is it really that good?" "Yes! It's the best thing I've ever tasted!" Kin exclaimed.

James blushed six different shades of red. "Thanks...” “No problem. You really should have more confidence in yourself." “Well…want to eat in the living room now?” James asked “sure” Kin replied and the two headed into the living room. What they saw almost made James drop his plate, the entire living room looked brand new, no dust, a roaring fire, and everything looked beautiful. “What the...” James whispered as he looked around, astounded, and a bit creeped out. Kin was so shocked he just fell to the ground "h-huh?" “How... How is this...Possible?” James asked “Everything was covered in dust... A...And cobwebs! And the paint wasn’t new!” Kin simply nodded. Suddenly the music player turned on, playing a very eerie melody.

“I'm completely creeped out. But to prove those people wrong, I'd stand tall in a lightning storm!” Kin stated, puffing out his chest, while James runs over to the music player and throws it onto the floor, breaking it. Blushing and full of adrenaline, James said “I don’t know about you Kin...But I need to go change” “Yeah....Me too.” The young fox replied. They both headed for the bedroom, but stopped in the kitchen, dumbstruck. “No way...: Kin said. The whole kitchen looked new as well, with a refrigerator, clean tiles, and assorted silverware on a shiny new table. James said "This house is crazy..." Kin was really scared as well. “Whatever this is….We have to stay calm!” “Let’s just change here. I don’t want to see what changed in the hallway…” After a relatively quick diaper change, James headed back to the living room, but stopped at the doorway. Kin noticed this and as soon as he was done, looked past James into the living room.

The broken record player was back in the same position, completely repaired, and playing a sad melody. James simply fell to the ground, scared to death. “This house is really crazy......but...let's hope this is ALL it does.” James went back into the kitchen and came back out with a broom handle, breaking the record player into many small pieces and smashing those pieces into smaller pieces. Kin just stared at the carnage. "James! Calm down. It's just going to repair itself anyway! Just go with it. We're not going to help things by breaking everything" James slowed down and finally stopped, panting heavily.

James turned around to Kin “I don’t ever want to hear that music again!” As though on command, the record player repaired itself and started playing again. James quickly turned around, grabbed the vinyl record, and chucked it so hard against the window it broke not only the record, but the window as well. Kin looked dumbstruck “The window.....it broke...” James walked over to the now open window “We... Can get out...” Kin ran to the window and prepared to jump out, but when he jumped, the window reformed itself and Kin smashed his head on what felt like solid steel instead of glass. "Owwwwwww..." Kin muttered as he rubbed his head.

James helped Kin up as they both stared at the window “We.. We'll get out somehow...” James muttered. Kin had other plans. “I have to spend the night. It’s the only way to prove myself to those bullies” he said. James nodded in agreement.

By sundown, James had broken the record about 49 times. Kin was getting tired of it. “James. It won't work. Just try and change the tune or something. Look for another record” James decided that was a pretty good idea and looked around, but to no avail.

“Forget this, I’m going upstairs!” James yelled as he threw his hands in the air and left the room. James headed into the main lobby, not caring that it was restored to its former beauty, and walked up the staircase. Kin, not wanting to be left alone followed James, who he found upstairs in the nursery. Just as Kin entered, the door slammed shut. “What the!?" James yelled as he slammed his fists on the door, trying to get out. Kin Just sighed ‘you’re kidding....’ James began clawing on the door, crying “I don’t wanna die here!!” Kin grabbed James. “James! Listen to me for once! We.Are.Not.Going.To.Die.Here. We will live and we’re going to laugh at everyone when this is over!” “We're never going to get out of here! In years to come they'll find our skeletons here and laugh, saying that we died in our element!! We're gonna die!!” Kin was running out of ideas, so he did the only thing left he could think of. He slapped James across the face, leaving a large red mark on his cheek.

James slumped to the floor from the force of the hit, frozen. After a bit, James regained his senses and calmed down, rubbing his cheek “Thanks Kin...I needed that...” Kin looked around. "Glad you’re back, because I think we're staying here a while” James looked around and noticed several baby cribs, high chairs, a stroller, several jars of baby food, and lots of diapers. “I have one thing to say. I am NOT eating baby food!” Kin said. “Me neither” James replied, passing a disgusted look toward the jars.

“And I’m not sleeping in a crib... The floor is better...” Kin nodded as he walked over to the jars and picked one up. “Strained peas? Yuck.” he set it back down, making a face like he swallowed a whole lemon. “Nasty” James agreed. He turned to examine the high chairs “We definitely don’t need those either...” “Nope. Nor that” Kin said as he pointed to the stroller. After awhile of sitting around, James and Kin fell asleep, leaning on each other in front of the door. When James woke up, he yawned and opened his eyes, then did a double take, seeing as he was now in one of the cribs, wearing a t-shirt that said “BABY” in block lettering, and an extra thick diaper “What the hell!?”

Kin was waking up, but after hearing James he decided to keep his eyes closed. He grimaced as he felt like he was sitting in sludge. "..........ew." Suddenly, the door to the nursery opened and a beautiful looking 20 year old vixen came in. “Aww... I see the cute babies are up...” James flipped. “What the hell lady!? Let us out of here!” The woman smiled at the young folf “You know what happens to bad babies James?” James blinked as the woman grabbed him and walked over to the rocking chair. The lady pulled down James pants and diaper and started spanking him. James cried out in pain, and after the 20th swat, he was openly sobbing in her lap. The lady took James in her arms and started rocking him back and forth. “Shh..” She soothed, “Its ok now wittle baby... It’s ok...” The lady popped a pacifier into James mouth and set him back into the crib, then turned to Kin.

“Someone sure did make a mess in their diapy...” The fox said as she removed the dirty diaper and gently wiped Kin. Then the woman took out a new diaper and some powder, and within seconds, taped Kin up and patted him on the rear. “All better...” The lady picked up James and Kin, put them into high chairs, and then got out the baby food. “I said it before. I’m not eating baby food” Kin protested. James quietly agreed. “How are we going to get out?” “....I don’t know James...”

The lady started with Kin first “Here comes the plane!” she cooed as she made airplane sounds while flying the spoonful of baby food toward Kin's mouth. Kin refused to play along with her game, keeping his mouth firmly shut. 'I don't think so' he thought smugly. “What’s the matter baby? Not hungwy?” Kin shook his head. The woman moved over to James “How about you?” James tried to say no, but then his stomach roared, and she forced a spoonful down his throat. James’ stomach clenched from the bad taste.

After breakfast, the woman lifted Kin and James out of the highchairs and put them in a playpen near a corner of the nursery “I couldn’t have asked for two better bundles of joy...” The vixen squealed. “You two play nice now...” as the woman left the room, locking the door. “I...Will...Kill...Her...” James said, boiling over with anger. “Calm down, there has to be a reason for this.” Kin admonished. James tried to climb out but on his butt, which was still sore, causing him to yip. Kin also tried to climb out, but failed as well, falling back to the ground with a squish. "Not again!" the young fox whined. “I should never have taken that stupid bet!” James yelled out. “But think. If this is all, we should be fine in the morning right?” Kin pleaded. “I don’t know Kin...I don’t know...”

“I'm completed scared out of my wits with all this, but as long as no one knows....I think I can handle it” “Well... Judging by us now...” James looked in a mirror on the wall, showing two toddlers “I doubt anyone could tell it’s us...” “True.” Kin agreed. As evening arrived, the two children were exhausted from the events of the past few hours. “You two are such darling little angels...” The vixen said. As Kin was being dressed by the lady, he finally snapped. “ENOUGH! I can't take this anymore! I'm not a baby and I don't wear sleepers!” He shouted as he forced himself out of her grasp and ran for the door. The woman set James down and ran after Kin, catching him quickly and easily. The fox swatted Kin pretty hard on the bottom. “Now why can’t you be good like your little brother James?”

“Because we aren't babies! We're 9 years old!” Kin cried. “Stop being silly Kin...” The fox cooed. “Don’t worry...Everything will be alright in the morning Kin...” “No it won't! You're some freaky lady who's treating us like a couple of toddlers and trapping us in this house! What's going to be alright about that?" Kin yelled. This was too much.

“Just calm down Kin! Just calm down!” The vixen was getting frantic. “No! I won’t calm down! This is crazy! I should have been back home working on my chores or something! Not here wearing a sleeper and eating baby food! Now Let. Me. GO!!” All of a sudden, the world around Kin shattered, and he fell into a dark abyss... And then, he woke up. Kin looked around to find himself laying against the door to the nursery. It was morning “It...Was all a dream?" Kin noticed James wasn't there, so he left the nursery to find him. He wasn't in any of the rooms, so Kin checked downstairs.

When he reached the bottom of the stairs, he recoiled in pure fear. Lying on the ground in the middle of a pool of blood was James. “No....this can't be....NO!” He dropped to the ground sobbing. James was his brother...his only brother. It took a while, but Kin was able to compose himself. He noticed a paper in James' hand. “What....?” Kin carefully padded over to James, careful of the blood. He took the paper and read it.

“Only those, with the will to face against my powers, could ever leave this house, but so far... None were able to.” Jessica Fleminggale.

Epilogue

At school a week later, the three kids that gave Kin the dare walked up to him “So diaper butt, did you go into the house?”

Kin was so scared from the incident at the mansion that he hadn’t been able to speak since. He just handed the three boys the letter he found and walked on. The three bullies looked at the paper, but one more thing was written on it. The kids read it aloud.

“Never….Forget”
Back to top Go down
terry

terry

Number of posts : 807
Registration date : 2007-07-12

PostSubject: Re: Brothers of the Mansion Flemingale   Brothers of the Mansion Flemingale Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 12:51 am

jessie mean ,O_O,

why did james hafta die???
Back to top Go down
Kin, the adorable fox

Kin, the adorable fox

PostSubject: Re: Brothers of the Mansion Flemingale   Brothers of the Mansion Flemingale Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 12:53 am

I don't remember the story anymore xD I just copy pasted it from my files x3

I can't remember James' reasons for his death >w<
Back to top Go down
terry

terry

PostSubject: Re: Brothers of the Mansion Flemingale   Brothers of the Mansion Flemingale Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 12:54 am

its a good story, but sad u.u
Back to top Go down
Kin, the adorable fox

Kin, the adorable fox

PostSubject: Re: Brothers of the Mansion Flemingale   Brothers of the Mansion Flemingale Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 12:54 am

*noddles*
Back to top Go down
terry

terry

PostSubject: Re: Brothers of the Mansion Flemingale   Brothers of the Mansion Flemingale Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 12:57 am

what was jessie's reason for cursing the mansion? o.o'
Back to top Go down
Kin, the adorable fox

Kin, the adorable fox

PostSubject: Re: Brothers of the Mansion Flemingale   Brothers of the Mansion Flemingale Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 12:58 am

THAT, we never really thought of >.> Just a regular cursed mansion >> I think it was Jessie's ghost sticking around, never leaving due to the regret of killing her children o.o
Back to top Go down
terry

terry

PostSubject: Re: Brothers of the Mansion Flemingale   Brothers of the Mansion Flemingale Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 1:01 am

she gets 10 on the evil scale for that o.o
Back to top Go down
Kin, the adorable fox

Kin, the adorable fox

PostSubject: Re: Brothers of the Mansion Flemingale   Brothers of the Mansion Flemingale Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 1:02 am

XD I think Kin was just supposed to see something that implied James was lost in the 'ghost' world originally, cause Jessie was supposed to just be a ghost mother wanting more kits to baby..I think
Back to top Go down
terry

terry

PostSubject: Re: Brothers of the Mansion Flemingale   Brothers of the Mansion Flemingale Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 1:04 am

the real question is... how'd he go from bein babied to lyin dead on the floor?
Back to top Go down
Kin, the adorable fox

Kin, the adorable fox

PostSubject: Re: Brothers of the Mansion Flemingale   Brothers of the Mansion Flemingale Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 1:05 am

That's the time skippy thing that happened when kin shouted for her to let him go >w< We never thought that part out-even I'm wondering how he died xD
Back to top Go down
terry

terry

PostSubject: Re: Brothers of the Mansion Flemingale   Brothers of the Mansion Flemingale Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 1:06 am

maybe ko-yami can bring him back? o.o
Back to top Go down
Tugscarebear

Tugscarebear

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2010-06-07

PostSubject: Re: Brothers of the Mansion Flemingale   Brothers of the Mansion Flemingale Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 2:45 am

Awesome story.
Back to top Go down
http://s1.zetaboards.com/Babyfurs_Online/index/
Kin, the adorable fox

Kin, the adorable fox

PostSubject: Re: Brothers of the Mansion Flemingale   Brothers of the Mansion Flemingale Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 3:23 am

Terry: X3 maybe

Tugs: thanks!
Back to top Go down
Light The Fox

Light The Fox

Number of posts : 249
Registration date : 2010-12-28

PostSubject: Re: Brothers of the Mansion Flemingale   Brothers of the Mansion Flemingale Icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 4:32 am

Good Story
I like the mysterious feel you put into the story and i love the abrupt ending how it seemed like when who was it James died it was meant as something more,it seemed like a life lesson with not rushing through life to quickly or else you will die,i can't wait for more work from you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brothers of the Mansion Flemingale   Brothers of the Mansion Flemingale Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1