The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Mansion

Go down 
+4
Neptune_Orca
Baby Eevee
Lig
Tykari
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
Tykari

Tykari

Number of posts : 4489
Registration date : 2006-11-05

The Mansion Empty
PostSubject: The Mansion   The Mansion Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 11:53 pm

You come up to a large mansion that a young fox girl use to live in, it is very large and full of secret passages, little does everyone know is that the girl before going out of town for the weekend activated a robotic ai to handle to house and baby those it saw fit to regress into helpless babies. I have not come up with a name for the AI systems but we all start outside the house, and there will be a few people who are dared to go in first and explore and report bak, when tyhey dont return the others go in to find out what happened.

Name: Rennas
Genger: female
species: artic wolf
bio: she was a young girl who was tech gifted and is on of the first who volunteers to go in

The girl that owned the house will show up later and at that point i will post her bio.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

The Mansion Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mansion   The Mansion Icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2008 11:58 pm

I'll join. It looks pretty cool.

Name: Spencer.
Species: Raptor.
Appearance: This pic.
http://www.furaffinity.net/view/1366206/
Bio: Spencer's a curious person and usually willing to explore his curiosity. He's a good problem solver although can get frustrated at times after repeated failure.
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com
Tykari

Tykari

The Mansion Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mansion   The Mansion Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 12:00 am

Once i get at least 5 we will start
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

Number of posts : 1373
Registration date : 2007-08-26

The Mansion Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mansion   The Mansion Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 5:59 am

I'll joined too.

Name:Rory
Species:Lion
Appearance:Just like a lion
Bio:Rory is very outgoing,he likes to learn new things and doesn't gives up if the task is too hard.

Last edited by Baby Eevee on Thu Jun 12, 2008 12:22 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Neptune_Orca

Neptune_Orca

Number of posts : 928
Registration date : 2007-09-19

The Mansion Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mansion   The Mansion Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 9:33 am

I'm in!

Name: Neptune
Species: Orca
Bio: Neptune is a little shy but friendly enough. (lame description but I'll flesh it out later)
Back to top Go down
deltagumon

Number of posts : 859
Registration date : 2008-04-11

The Mansion Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mansion   The Mansion Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 1:04 pm

I could join it sounds fun!

Name: berto
Species: skoot (skunk, racoon, cat)
Bio: likes exploring and techknowladgy, is very curious and likes to look out for his friends

Incase anyone didn't read my story where I got my "skoot" form or don't remember exactly what I look like here is the discription from it

He had brown green cat like eyes with long cat like ears with fur tapering off the tips. His muzzle was medium in length with teeth like that of a coon. He also had a slight mask around his eyes.
His chest was thick and soft looking due to the long skunk fur which covered his entire body.
His arms had cat like muscle tone and shape and his hand had what looked like stretched cat fingers due to the coon DNA.
From the waist down his legs looked mostly cat or skunk like and were curved as such. And his feet were cat feet.
Lastly his tail was long and wide about three fourths the width of his body. It was a skunk tail but slightly narrower then most skunks showing cat influence. The white strips had light brown horizontal strips like that of a raccoon. Also the tale was round not flat indicating more coon and cat influence.
Back to top Go down
Tykari

Tykari

The Mansion Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mansion   The Mansion Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 6:56 pm

The young artic wolf girl was the first to arrive at the mansion. While she awaited the others she walked around the grounds eyeing eveything out and getting an idea of 3 possible entrances into the decrepate mansion. Her tail was between her leg and she had a small backpack over her black shirt that contained lockpicks flashlights, food, water and a flare gun. Many would think she was overprepared but she was geared to handle what may await the travelers inside of the mansion. She pulls out her phone when she is gone and hits a button to beep her four friends at once.
"Guys I am already here and i have noted of 3 possible entrances into the mansion, i will wait out front near my truck till you all can arrive and join me so we can go see why this place is never up kept and always locked" she says into the phone microphone before closing it and sitting down on the hood if a black chevy silverado. She wore a black top and parts pants and a pait of cotton trainers under it and no bra even though she bosted a small C cup.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

The Mansion Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mansion   The Mansion Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 7:12 pm

Spencer had heard the call and was excited to see what it was going to be like. It wasn't too long before he sprinted down the side walk to the Kari. "Hey there! Looks like I beat the drivers here." Spence grinned a bit proud of that. Being a Raptor he loved to run. He was the best on the track team.
Back to top Go down
Tykari

Tykari

The Mansion Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mansion   The Mansion Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 7:31 pm

she smiles and rubs his head "spencer, since you are the fastest of all of us, would you be ok with going in on your own thru one of the entrance while i lead a team and Rory leads the other" she asks her friend while smiling at him
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

The Mansion Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mansion   The Mansion Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 7:49 pm

Spence grinned. "Sure Kari no problem. I ain't afraid of this old musty house." Spencer said puffing out his chest a bit. With that and jogged off to one of the entrances. This particular one was a open window just above his head. He easily jumped up and climbed on in.
Back to top Go down
Tykari

Tykari

The Mansion Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mansion   The Mansion Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 8:09 pm

kari stays outside to awaits the others, she would take her team thru the cellar nad have the other team climb the lattace to go in thru the balcony window. "i wonder were the others are"
Back to top Go down
david_in_diapers

Number of posts : 595
Registration date : 2006-10-19

The Mansion Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mansion   The Mansion Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 9:46 pm

ok this sounds fun.

name: haxer
species: fox
appearance: looks like a fox. also wears a white cloak.
bio: after moving to this neighborhood he had no friends. after awhile he was dared to go to this spooky old house by a few kids who were supposedly his friends. he has a habit of talking to himself also.

haxer: sure is spooky. *remembers his dare* ill show them scaredy fox. heh. whats so scarey about this house anyway? and why am i talking to myself huh? sheesh.
Back to top Go down
http://disneybabies.activebb.net/index.htm
Tykari

Tykari

The Mansion Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mansion   The Mansion Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 9:58 pm

Kari enters thru the cellar leaving a note behind for the others to split up nd go thru the cellar and thru the cbalcony and meet in the great room on the house
Back to top Go down
david_in_diapers

The Mansion Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mansion   The Mansion Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 10:09 pm

*walks into the mansion through a secret entrance in the back of the house*

haxer: besides they say that no1s lived in this house for years. stupid scarey looking house. *just then the door closes behind him* yah. whos there? j-j-j-just the wind. its just the wind. ill just. *tries to open the door but it wont open* winds really strong. gotta remember theres no such things as ghosts.
Back to top Go down
deltagumon

The Mansion Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mansion   The Mansion Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 10:44 pm

berto dashed quickly from bush to bush his favorite white lab coat waving in the wind as he got to the celler

"kari! kari!" he wispered loudly deciding to take his lab coat off and put it in the dark blue back pack he brought

"kari! where are you! I don't know if this is a good idea this is someones house we shouldn't be here"
he continued to wisper while walking through the celler his green glowing eyes now the only other clue he was there besides his voice due to his dark fur
Back to top Go down
david_in_diapers

The Mansion Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mansion   The Mansion Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 10:59 pm

*just then something grabbed ahold of him*

haxer: ahh. who are you?
robot: you are mine now. *sleeping gas expells from a compartment*
haxer: what? sleeping gas? cant break away. getting sleepy. *passes out in the robots arms and the robot takes him to a strange room. still holding the teen fox it throws him into a chamber*
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

The Mansion Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mansion   The Mansion Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 11:15 pm

(David Please slow up. Ok. We don't need people to get lost. Such as me. Also not to be a spelling bug but Capitalization is your friend. Trust me. Makes for an easier read.)

Spencer walked through the up stairs looking around. The inside certainly didn't match the outside. The inside looked very modern and well kept. As Spencer went to put his hand on a banister by the stairs a small needle came out and he pricked himself. "Ouch! What the?" He said looking where he'd been pricked. "Must have...been....a....splin-" With that Spencer collapsed to the floor falling fast asleep the tranquilizer in the needle taking effect.
Back to top Go down
Tykari

Tykari

The Mansion Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mansion   The Mansion Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 11:21 pm

the robotic system picked the liger up and moved into a small room in a secluded part of the basement where it stripped him of his clothes and put him into a diaper and nothing else, leaving him on a folding cot

kari continues to search thru the bottom ogf the house and finds the power controls for the house, she pulls out her phone and beeps the others "i am gonna kill the power so make sure to use your flashlights" she says as berto runs into her and throw the power switch into over drive.

"betro please watch were you go next time" she says and tries to turn power off but the switch was stuck "evryoe the power is tsuck in over drive"
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

The Mansion Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mansion   The Mansion Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 5:06 am

Rory was in the manison too with the others as he he a look around the manison.He says,"Let's try not to get lost here everbody.

Last edited by Baby Eevee on Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
deltagumon

The Mansion Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mansion   The Mansion Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 12:14 pm

"oops sorry kari,
I will try and see if I can shut it off from in here" he said getting out his utility knife

he then took out the screw driver and unscrewed a lower pannel and looked in
"oh dear, kari look at this! Its super advanced! there are huge circit boards and what looks like a metal ball of yarn back there, I think its a cynaps processer!"

just then small metalic tenticals shot out of the componits and grabed the panal and screws right out of bertos hands and re affixed the panel to its spot

"Yikes!" he exclamed his tail puffing out ready to fire his skunk spray then relaxing
"lets get out of here! call the mission off
I knew this wasn't a good idea"
Back to top Go down
david_in_diapers

The Mansion Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mansion   The Mansion Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 1:56 pm

*ok will do lig.*
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

The Mansion Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mansion   The Mansion Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 3:37 pm

Spencer slowly came too. He shot straight up in the room with a jolt. "What the?" He said and then looked down noting that all he was wearing was a diaper. "Why am I diaperd!?" He said getting up. He went to the door to try and open it only to discover two things. One the door was locked. Two he was now shorter. "What the?"

(Remember Kari you said the place would regress them too. And thanks David.)
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

The Mansion Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mansion   The Mansion Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 3:56 pm

Rory says,''I hope the others are ok."
Back to top Go down
david_in_diapers

The Mansion Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mansion   The Mansion Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 4:46 pm

*Awakens as well with a diaper on.*

haxer: what the...? what did that wobot do to mes? *sees another fur that looks like he had also been surprised* sheesh take won dawe and look what happens. you came hewe two? *asking lig* and who are you?
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

The Mansion Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mansion   The Mansion Icon_minitimeFri Jun 13, 2008 5:05 pm

Rory was walking around,when he was grabed by robotic handsthat came out of the floor and was sparyed with sleeping gas and Rory says,"Let me go."

Rory was getting sleepy and after 30 seconds,Rory was fast asleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Mansion Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Mansion   The Mansion Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Mansion
Page 1 of 20Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next