The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

How can we get people to come here again?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Incontinent Wolfhound
Serious Business
Serious Business
Incontinent Wolfhound

Number of posts : 870
Registration date : 2007-05-28

How can we get people to come here again? Empty
PostSubject: How can we get people to come here again?   How can we get people to come here again? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 2:56 am

Are boards like this completly dead? Have we all migrated elsewhere, greener pastures? What I ask is should we give the board a revival and rebrand, or should we just move on?
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

PostSubject: Re: How can we get people to come here again?   How can we get people to come here again? Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 4:46 pm

Well I think a lot of our members are more active on art sites like FA and such. It would be nice to get our membership more active on the board again. Hmmmm. Need to come up with new topics and keep things as fresh as Possible. Maybe I'll start doing some short stories for the board.
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com
Torterenek Waker

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2010-12-16

PostSubject: Re: How can we get people to come here again?   How can we get people to come here again? Icon_minitimeSat Nov 09, 2013 7:21 pm

The reason why i left so long ago is the religion thread made me very uncomfortable. I read it, and i noticed it was a firefight, and some of the poster's religions just made me feel insecure. I am mormon, and if you have a problem with that, i would be much obliged to be removed from the forum altogether. Any questions, please let me know.
Back to top Go down
http://firedrakeart.webs.com
Chimour

Chimour

Number of posts : 691
Localisation : In Denshire Falls playing with Lig, and everyone else!
Registration date : 2009-09-22

PostSubject: Re: How can we get people to come here again?   How can we get people to come here again? Icon_minitimeMon Nov 11, 2013 12:57 am

Torterenek Waker wrote:
The reason why i left so long ago is the religion thread made me very uncomfortable. I read it, and i noticed it was a firefight, and some of the poster's religions just made me feel insecure. I am mormon, and if you have a problem with that, i would be much obliged to be removed from the forum altogether. Any questions, please let me know.
Neat! I used to be a Mormon myself. :3

Did you know that the Mormon faith was referenced several times in the video game "Fallout: New Vegas" ? They don't call themselves Mormons in-game, but there are some rather interesting connections. The DLC "Honest Hearts" isn't nearly as subtle as the rest of the game is with the references, so that'd be the best place to start looking for the similarities.
Back to top Go down
Daervhir

Daervhir

Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2009-12-05

PostSubject: Re: How can we get people to come here again?   How can we get people to come here again? Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 12:43 am

I came back for giggles. I'm out again, though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How can we get people to come here again?   How can we get people to come here again? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How can we get people to come here again?
Page 1 of 1