The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Misuse of superhero powers All WELCOME *VeryMature*

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Flame Fox

Flame Fox

Number of posts : 245
Registration date : 2007-01-13

Misuse of superhero powers All WELCOME *VeryMature* - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Misuse of superhero powers All WELCOME *VeryMature*   Misuse of superhero powers All WELCOME *VeryMature* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 20, 2007 9:17 pm

just then the sound of helecopters could be heard abouve them Pyro lifted his head and threw a ball of electricity at the nearest one it exploded in a dazzeling explosion that temareraly blinded the others
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Misuse of superhero powers All WELCOME *VeryMature*   Misuse of superhero powers All WELCOME *VeryMature* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 21, 2007 12:42 pm

Savar then used his power and pulled the rest of the copters down to the ground with an explosion. There were screams everywhere. The city seemed to be in panic. He could hear the sounds of crying. Children. He then sunk to his knees grabbing his head wit a painfull shriek.
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com
Flame Fox

Flame Fox

PostSubject: Re: Misuse of superhero powers All WELCOME *VeryMature*   Misuse of superhero powers All WELCOME *VeryMature* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 21, 2007 5:26 pm

Pyro rushed over concerned. What happend he said clearly alarmed
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Misuse of superhero powers All WELCOME *VeryMature*   Misuse of superhero powers All WELCOME *VeryMature* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 21, 2007 5:42 pm

He stoped shrieking and just looked blank. "Mommy. I'll kill them for you. I'll kill them all." He siad in a flat emotionless voice. He then stood up slowly and just stared.
Back to top Go down
Flame Fox

Flame Fox

PostSubject: Re: Misuse of superhero powers All WELCOME *VeryMature*   Misuse of superhero powers All WELCOME *VeryMature* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 21, 2007 5:53 pm

Pyro was kinda freeked out and started backing away
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Misuse of superhero powers All WELCOME *VeryMature*   Misuse of superhero powers All WELCOME *VeryMature* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 21, 2007 6:24 pm

He started walking slowly past the dead his body was starting to glow with a white shimmer. The dead he paced here almost instantly healed and revived. "Must find them. Kill them. For mommy." He said obveously out of it.
Back to top Go down
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

Number of posts : 1413
Registration date : 2006-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Misuse of superhero powers All WELCOME *VeryMature*   Misuse of superhero powers All WELCOME *VeryMature* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2007 1:30 am

[Mind if I join?]

Name: Lily Shadowclaw
Fur color: Black
Eyes: Emerald green
Weaponry: A black bow and a whip of shadows
Bio:
She is the grand-daughter of Lucifer, but dislikes Hell and isn't as cruel as the other Fallen are. She has wings like the others, but hides her true form with a magic gold ring, and she is incontinent as there are no bathrooms in Hell. She wears a black dress and a silver whistle on a chain around her neck.

*Lily stood atop a building, shooting at cars with her bow, the black arrows turning them to ash*
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Misuse of superhero powers All WELCOME *VeryMature*   Misuse of superhero powers All WELCOME *VeryMature* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2007 4:53 pm

(Sure you can join.)

Savar saw the arrows and turned to look at her. His eyes narrowed at her. "DEMON!" He shreiked at her and practically flew towards her.
Back to top Go down
Flame Fox

Flame Fox

PostSubject: Re: Misuse of superhero powers All WELCOME *VeryMature*   Misuse of superhero powers All WELCOME *VeryMature* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2007 4:57 pm

Pyro spun round and through a ball of energy at the shadow instinctavely throwing up mental and physical barriers
Back to top Go down
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

PostSubject: Re: Misuse of superhero powers All WELCOME *VeryMature*   Misuse of superhero powers All WELCOME *VeryMature* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 23, 2007 6:44 pm

*Lily turned in a blink of an eye, the crack of a whip splitting through the screams, the whip aimed in Savar's direction* "Demonslayer! You've met your match facing off against the spawn of Lucifer! And I am no demon, I'm a Fallen thank you very much!"
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Misuse of superhero powers All WELCOME *VeryMature*   Misuse of superhero powers All WELCOME *VeryMature* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 23, 2007 6:51 pm

Savar snarled at her and landed next to her grabing the whip in hand. "Monster! Murderer! You took mother from me. You'll die!" He shouted as claws grew on his hands and he slashed at her.
Back to top Go down
Flame Fox

Flame Fox

PostSubject: Re: Misuse of superhero powers All WELCOME *VeryMature*   Misuse of superhero powers All WELCOME *VeryMature* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2007 4:24 pm

a sawd of fire appererd in Pyros hand as he jumped to the stranger, he brought it up attempting to sever her head
Back to top Go down
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

PostSubject: Re: Misuse of superhero powers All WELCOME *VeryMature*   Misuse of superhero powers All WELCOME *VeryMature* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2007 8:06 pm

*She ducked the attempted beheading and blocked the slash with a kick to your wrist, wrenching the whip from Savar's paw, backflipping off the building and into the flame-covered street* "What do you believe I did, hmm?" Lily asked coolly.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Misuse of superhero powers All WELCOME *VeryMature*   Misuse of superhero powers All WELCOME *VeryMature* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2007 8:17 pm

(Paw? My character isn't a furry in this one. And in case ya can't tell. My guy's sorta crazy at the moment and not thinking clearly.)

"You killed here. Mother. I'm going to kill you now." He siad glaring at her maddness in all four of his eyes. He steped closer to her. "I'll drain the life from you!" He shouted thrusting his clawed hand towards her rib cage.
Back to top Go down
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

PostSubject: Re: Misuse of superhero powers All WELCOME *VeryMature*   Misuse of superhero powers All WELCOME *VeryMature* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2007 8:27 pm

*She dodges, bending backward* "Mother? I've killed no one's mother!"
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Misuse of superhero powers All WELCOME *VeryMature*   Misuse of superhero powers All WELCOME *VeryMature* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2007 8:28 pm

"Stop Moving and just Fucking Die!" He shouted as his shadows reached out from him and attempted to incase her in them.
Back to top Go down
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

PostSubject: Re: Misuse of superhero powers All WELCOME *VeryMature*   Misuse of superhero powers All WELCOME *VeryMature* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2007 8:46 pm

*She jumped and dodge every attempt at imprisonment with cat-like agility and ease.* "I will never die, just leave your world and I can easily return, this is useless fighting."
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Misuse of superhero powers All WELCOME *VeryMature*   Misuse of superhero powers All WELCOME *VeryMature* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2007 8:50 pm

(Um is your character does know mine is kinda crazy at the moment. And your kinda god modding a bit. As in you can't possibly evade every hit.)

"Everything Dies! Even a monster like YOU!" He shouted as his body seemed to move faster then before his eyes glowing red with rage. He once again attempted to plant a hand on her.
Back to top Go down
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

PostSubject: Re: Misuse of superhero powers All WELCOME *VeryMature*   Misuse of superhero powers All WELCOME *VeryMature* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2007 9:16 pm

[she's a cat, she can dodge a lotta things, but not everything] *She grabbed his wrist* "Don't touch me....."
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Misuse of superhero powers All WELCOME *VeryMature*   Misuse of superhero powers All WELCOME *VeryMature* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 24, 2007 9:23 pm

(Yes but yet as far as I've seen she hasn't even gotten touched once.)

"I'll do more then Touch you! I'll Ripp you to peices!" he shouted landing his free hand on the arm grabbing his wrist. His claws imbedding themselves in her. "Now you DIE!"
Back to top Go down
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

PostSubject: Re: Misuse of superhero powers All WELCOME *VeryMature*   Misuse of superhero powers All WELCOME *VeryMature* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2007 6:16 pm

*She screamed in pain, and her free paw ejected her claws and imbedded them as deep as they'll go, and pulled, ripping your flesh, tears of blood running down her face* "I shall not go back to Daddy, not now, not by your hands! You mortal piece of shit!" *She slashed at your throat*
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Misuse of superhero powers All WELCOME *VeryMature*   Misuse of superhero powers All WELCOME *VeryMature* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2007 6:27 pm

He learched forward into it and let the hand make contact with his neck and then swung his hand back around and grabed her face. "I am NOT MORTAL! I am Navalash! And also known as the WRATH!" He shouted as he begain draining the life from her.
Back to top Go down
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

PostSubject: Re: Misuse of superhero powers All WELCOME *VeryMature*   Misuse of superhero powers All WELCOME *VeryMature* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2007 6:39 pm

*Her eyes blazed* "Wrath, eh? I am a crowned princess of Hell! I am a known power here as well as below." *She grabbed your wrist, and pulled your hand off her face, twisting your arm* "As I said before, don't touch me!"
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Misuse of superhero powers All WELCOME *VeryMature*   Misuse of superhero powers All WELCOME *VeryMature* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2007 6:48 pm

He shrieked with pain momentarily. "Fine then I don't need to touch you to kill you!" He shouted as what seemed to be a shadow version oh himself came out of his chest half way and reached inside her chest.
Back to top Go down
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

PostSubject: Re: Misuse of superhero powers All WELCOME *VeryMature*   Misuse of superhero powers All WELCOME *VeryMature* - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 26, 2007 8:13 am

*Her eyes burned as she hisses like a snake, and willfully ejected the shadow out, but looks weary as she summons her bodyguards, the 4 Riders of the Prophecy, Death, War, Famine, and Plague.* "Dissssposssse of him!" she shrieked as they lunged forward.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Misuse of superhero powers All WELCOME *VeryMature*   Misuse of superhero powers All WELCOME *VeryMature* - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Misuse of superhero powers All WELCOME *VeryMature*
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next