The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Misuse of superhero powers All WELCOME *VeryMature*

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

Misuse of superhero powers All WELCOME *VeryMature* - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Misuse of superhero powers All WELCOME *VeryMature*   Misuse of superhero powers All WELCOME *VeryMature* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 26, 2007 11:07 am

Savar shot his shadow power at them. "Ha! My kind make War! We cause Famine! We survived the Plague! And we bring death!" He said as his shadows formed a large sword and slashed at them.
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

Number of posts : 1413
Registration date : 2006-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Misuse of superhero powers All WELCOME *VeryMature*   Misuse of superhero powers All WELCOME *VeryMature* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 26, 2007 6:30 pm

*War blocks the slash, and lunges at the shadow as Famine rots all in his path as it heads toward you, Plague sends a wave of locusts in a huge wave around it and Death destroys all things in it's path*
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Misuse of superhero powers All WELCOME *VeryMature*   Misuse of superhero powers All WELCOME *VeryMature* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 26, 2007 7:26 pm

Just then as all of the blast converge on him Savar is washed in light and every attack is dissipated. His entire body was glowing a brilliant white. He then waved his hand and cast the horsemen back to wents they came. "Forgive me fallen one. My form is almost as chaotic as your own. My form remembers deaths of those close. You happened upon me while I was in one of my rages. I apologize." He siad.
Back to top Go down
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

PostSubject: Re: Misuse of superhero powers All WELCOME *VeryMature*   Misuse of superhero powers All WELCOME *VeryMature* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 26, 2007 7:44 pm

*Anger sweeps her face, but she shrinks back slightly at the light* "Sorry?! SORRY?! You tried killing me! Do you hear me?! You tried sending me back to my father!" *Against her will, tears of anger, hate and an almost alien motion filled her eyes, the unknown emotion: fear.*
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Misuse of superhero powers All WELCOME *VeryMature*   Misuse of superhero powers All WELCOME *VeryMature* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 26, 2007 7:51 pm

"Once again I apologize fallen one. My form sensed the curnel of evil in you. In my rage I attacked the closest thing to the evil that harmed my form's loved ones. That happened to be you. Now I am sensing more from you. A spark perhaps. Something within that is not evil." Savar said looking at her with a softened expression.
Back to top Go down
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

PostSubject: Re: Misuse of superhero powers All WELCOME *VeryMature*   Misuse of superhero powers All WELCOME *VeryMature* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 26, 2007 7:54 pm

"I meant no harm to ones of my kind....." *She fell to her knees, hair covering her face and most of her head*
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Misuse of superhero powers All WELCOME *VeryMature*   Misuse of superhero powers All WELCOME *VeryMature* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 26, 2007 7:57 pm

"None is done." Savar said kneeling next to her. "I sense so much conflict. Here take this. A gift and a chance at redemtpion." He said offering a small orb of light.
Back to top Go down
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

PostSubject: Re: Misuse of superhero powers All WELCOME *VeryMature*   Misuse of superhero powers All WELCOME *VeryMature* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 26, 2007 8:17 pm

*She hisses at the light orb, shrinking back in fear and pain, unseen to you, tears run down her face as fear fills her eyes*
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Misuse of superhero powers All WELCOME *VeryMature*   Misuse of superhero powers All WELCOME *VeryMature* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 26, 2007 8:18 pm

"Why do you fear this light? If you truely disire to never return to the ultamate fallen one it will not harm you. To the contrary. It could heal you." Savar said in a soft voice.
Back to top Go down
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

PostSubject: Re: Misuse of superhero powers All WELCOME *VeryMature*   Misuse of superhero powers All WELCOME *VeryMature* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 26, 2007 8:21 pm

"It.....brings back painful memories......please......put it away....." *Her voice sounded pained and full of fear*
Back to top Go down
Flame Fox

Flame Fox

Number of posts : 245
Registration date : 2007-01-13

PostSubject: Re: Misuse of superhero powers All WELCOME *VeryMature*   Misuse of superhero powers All WELCOME *VeryMature* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 26, 2007 8:40 pm

sory but i gotta drop out my life is caching up with me and i can no longer spend alll my time here. Sad Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Misuse of superhero powers All WELCOME *VeryMature*   Misuse of superhero powers All WELCOME *VeryMature* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 26, 2007 8:43 pm

(Thats ok we understand. *Huggles.*)

"Very well. But I beleave it can help you someday." He said puting it away.
Back to top Go down
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

PostSubject: Re: Misuse of superhero powers All WELCOME *VeryMature*   Misuse of superhero powers All WELCOME *VeryMature* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 26, 2007 8:46 pm

"Thank you....." *She leans against you, crying*
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Misuse of superhero powers All WELCOME *VeryMature*   Misuse of superhero powers All WELCOME *VeryMature* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 26, 2007 8:51 pm

"It's alright child. Things will get better. Very few things in existance are absolute. And sorrow isn't an absolute." He told her.
Back to top Go down
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

PostSubject: Re: Misuse of superhero powers All WELCOME *VeryMature*   Misuse of superhero powers All WELCOME *VeryMature* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 26, 2007 8:53 pm

*She clings to him like a child to her father and continued crying, but instead of water, her tears were of blood*
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Misuse of superhero powers All WELCOME *VeryMature*   Misuse of superhero powers All WELCOME *VeryMature* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 26, 2007 8:57 pm

"There there. It's alright. Perhaps I have another gift for you." He said thinking of what he could do.
Back to top Go down
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

PostSubject: Re: Misuse of superhero powers All WELCOME *VeryMature*   Misuse of superhero powers All WELCOME *VeryMature* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 26, 2007 8:58 pm

*She mumbled a single word* "Daddy....."
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Misuse of superhero powers All WELCOME *VeryMature*   Misuse of superhero powers All WELCOME *VeryMature* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 26, 2007 9:00 pm

"How would you like to have another chance at a good childhood?" He asked in a soft soothing voice.
Back to top Go down
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

PostSubject: Re: Misuse of superhero powers All WELCOME *VeryMature*   Misuse of superhero powers All WELCOME *VeryMature* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 26, 2007 9:03 pm

"Please........Daddy."
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Misuse of superhero powers All WELCOME *VeryMature*   Misuse of superhero powers All WELCOME *VeryMature* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 26, 2007 9:07 pm

"Then so be it." he said as a pale light covered her and changed her into a child of four. "There lil one. I'll take care of you now." He said smiling down to her.
Back to top Go down
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

PostSubject: Re: Misuse of superhero powers All WELCOME *VeryMature*   Misuse of superhero powers All WELCOME *VeryMature* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 26, 2007 9:13 pm

{Mental or just physical regression?] "Daddy!" *She jumped into your arms* [BTW, she's already diapered]
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Misuse of superhero powers All WELCOME *VeryMature*   Misuse of superhero powers All WELCOME *VeryMature* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 26, 2007 9:19 pm

(Both if you want. And yes her clothes altered to fit her new age.)

Savar smiled and hugged her close as his light dimmed back into him and he was at balance. "Daughter." He siad smiling to her.
Back to top Go down
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

PostSubject: Re: Misuse of superhero powers All WELCOME *VeryMature*   Misuse of superhero powers All WELCOME *VeryMature* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 26, 2007 9:20 pm

[I'd prefer only physical, not much of a BF] "You made me small?" *She looks curious but happy*
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Misuse of superhero powers All WELCOME *VeryMature*   Misuse of superhero powers All WELCOME *VeryMature* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 26, 2007 9:25 pm

"Yes. Now you can relive you childhood as you like." Savar said smiling to her. "And I'll be there for you at every step."

(Ok I understand.)
Back to top Go down
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

PostSubject: Re: Misuse of superhero powers All WELCOME *VeryMature*   Misuse of superhero powers All WELCOME *VeryMature* - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 26, 2007 9:29 pm

*She looks relieved, and she kisses you happily, tears of happiness filling her eyes*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Misuse of superhero powers All WELCOME *VeryMature*   Misuse of superhero powers All WELCOME *VeryMature* - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Misuse of superhero powers All WELCOME *VeryMature*
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next