The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Star wars: Knights of the old republic rp.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

Star wars: Knights of the old republic rp. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Star wars: Knights of the old republic rp.   Star wars: Knights of the old republic rp. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 23, 2007 10:32 pm

"Well only a few select ones. I have to personally approve them." Daton said as the bar tender brought their drinks. Alex grabes his and took a sip.
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com
Sasha Nekosune
Kaela
Kaela
Sasha Nekosune

Number of posts : 1995
Registration date : 2006-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Star wars: Knights of the old republic rp.   Star wars: Knights of the old republic rp. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 23, 2007 10:37 pm

Canderous enters the room they are in. "Hey daton im sorry but daviksd got a huge bounty on your friends head there." he says looking at kaela. "He mentioned something about a sith lord. but im not allowed top talk about it." the word sith lord comment puts a sneer of kaelas face. "that basterd. ill kill him for taking my place." she mumbles to herself.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Star wars: Knights of the old republic rp.   Star wars: Knights of the old republic rp. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 23, 2007 10:45 pm

"Ah. So I take it you have a grudge with Davik. Well if it's any conselation. He's a bit of a pushover for someone with your abilities." Daton said to Kaela. "Oh and Candorous. Join us?"
Back to top Go down
Sasha Nekosune
Kaela
Kaela
Sasha Nekosune

PostSubject: Re: Star wars: Knights of the old republic rp.   Star wars: Knights of the old republic rp. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 23, 2007 10:47 pm

"Sure i guess." Canderous says sitting down. "Well lets says Im a sith lord or officially to the public and "ex" sith lord." kaela sdays but then she blushes as she farts. "Heh i never knew a girl could do that." Canderous says. kaela is obviously embarased. a slight buldge can be seen behind kaela.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Star wars: Knights of the old republic rp.   Star wars: Knights of the old republic rp. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 23, 2007 10:55 pm

Daton called attention away from her. "Ah well. Probably for the best. So who else is Davik after these days? Anybody particularly nasty?" Daton asked. "Is he still after that one Twielek guy?" Alex asked.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Nekosune
Kaela
Kaela
Sasha Nekosune

PostSubject: Re: Star wars: Knights of the old republic rp.   Star wars: Knights of the old republic rp. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 23, 2007 11:03 pm

"No actually. kaela is the biggest bounty lets hope they dont put a bounty on your head." Canderous says. "I say we sneak off planet after killing davik." "Thats actually a good idea." canderous says. "By the way how did you get to upper taris without alerting the sith to your presence?" "Well i didnt see any patrols so i snuck by." Canderous says. "This is the sith." they say pounding on the door. ":We have rumor to believe canderous and a wanted criminal." they say.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Star wars: Knights of the old republic rp.   Star wars: Knights of the old republic rp. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 23, 2007 11:12 pm

Daton gave the bartender and apprentice a look. He then walked up to the sith. "Really? I do beleave your mistaken. I wouldn't have the likes of them in my establishment." He said sounding like he meant it.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Nekosune
Kaela
Kaela
Sasha Nekosune

PostSubject: Re: Star wars: Knights of the old republic rp.   Star wars: Knights of the old republic rp. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 23, 2007 11:14 pm

"Well lets have some proof." one of them says pushing him aside. they look around.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Star wars: Knights of the old republic rp.   Star wars: Knights of the old republic rp. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 23, 2007 11:29 pm

"You don't need to look around. My word's good. This is a reputable establishment." Daton said using force perswasion.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Nekosune
Kaela
Kaela
Sasha Nekosune

PostSubject: Re: Star wars: Knights of the old republic rp.   Star wars: Knights of the old republic rp. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 23, 2007 11:30 pm

"Weve been trained to withstand your force persuade." they say as they look around.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Star wars: Knights of the old republic rp.   Star wars: Knights of the old republic rp. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 23, 2007 11:53 pm

"Very well then. But I will say this to you sith. Leave now. This is a place of peace and balance. You will leave it in peace or in pieces. Either is acceptable." Daton said calmly.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Nekosune
Kaela
Kaela
Sasha Nekosune

PostSubject: Re: Star wars: Knights of the old republic rp.   Star wars: Knights of the old republic rp. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 24, 2007 12:06 am

Kaela walks up to them in reguler civilian cloths and says. "Hey Daton i'll go check the wine storage room ok?" kaela asks. they dont pay attention to her as though they think she is a civilian.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Star wars: Knights of the old republic rp.   Star wars: Knights of the old republic rp. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 24, 2007 12:41 am

"Ok you go do that. Alex go help her." Daton said and Alex toddled off behind her like it was the most normal day. "Keep searching if you like sith. Just try to keep our peace while here." Daton said taking a seat at the bar and watching them. "Dex if they start shooting. Get yourself out of here." Daton told the bartender who simply nodded.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Nekosune
Kaela
Kaela
Sasha Nekosune

PostSubject: Re: Star wars: Knights of the old republic rp.   Star wars: Knights of the old republic rp. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 24, 2007 1:01 am

Canderous comes out in a mandalorian outfit. "They giving you trouble sir?" he asks.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Star wars: Knights of the old republic rp.   Star wars: Knights of the old republic rp. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 24, 2007 1:37 am

"No. Our sith friends just dropped in to check out the place. They'll be leaving shortly." He said emphasizing the word leaveing.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Nekosune
Kaela
Kaela
Sasha Nekosune

PostSubject: Re: Star wars: Knights of the old republic rp.   Star wars: Knights of the old republic rp. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 24, 2007 7:35 pm

"Everything checks out." they say as they leave.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Star wars: Knights of the old republic rp.   Star wars: Knights of the old republic rp. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 24, 2007 8:05 pm

"Have a pleasant day sith. Force serve you well." Daton said as they left. He then went down to the wine cellar. "They've left." He told Kaela and Alex.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Nekosune
Kaela
Kaela
Sasha Nekosune

PostSubject: Re: Star wars: Knights of the old republic rp.   Star wars: Knights of the old republic rp. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 24, 2007 8:13 pm

"Thank god.*hic*" kaela says grinning while blushing. theres a poop smell eminating from the room. "Good god whats that smell?" Canderous says putting his helmet back on.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Star wars: Knights of the old republic rp.   Star wars: Knights of the old republic rp. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 24, 2007 8:37 pm

"I think I know. My apprentice is still young you know." Daton said with a wink to Alex.

"Yeah sorry. It's just something I can't controle." He said knowing he was covering for Kaela.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Nekosune
Kaela
Kaela
Sasha Nekosune

PostSubject: Re: Star wars: Knights of the old republic rp.   Star wars: Knights of the old republic rp. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 24, 2007 8:48 pm

"Well ill be off ill say i havent found her yet ok?" Canderous says leaving. Kaela waves and says "Sho what now?" obviously drunk.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Star wars: Knights of the old republic rp.   Star wars: Knights of the old republic rp. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 24, 2007 8:54 pm

"She sampled some of the Wine that we special ordered through Mannaan." Alex told Daton.

"Well now Kaela we get you upstairs to the appartment and get you changed." Daton told her leading her up to the appartment.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Nekosune
Kaela
Kaela
Sasha Nekosune

PostSubject: Re: Star wars: Knights of the old republic rp.   Star wars: Knights of the old republic rp. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 24, 2007 9:03 pm

Kaela giggles drunkenly. "ok."
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Star wars: Knights of the old republic rp.   Star wars: Knights of the old republic rp. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 24, 2007 9:14 pm

Daton took her up to there apartment. He laid her out on his bed. "Ok want me to change you now?" Daton asked her as Alex made some cofee to help sober her up.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Nekosune
Kaela
Kaela
Sasha Nekosune

PostSubject: Re: Star wars: Knights of the old republic rp.   Star wars: Knights of the old republic rp. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 24, 2007 9:24 pm

"Sure." kaela says drinking it.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Star wars: Knights of the old republic rp.   Star wars: Knights of the old republic rp. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 24, 2007 9:29 pm

Daton then went about the task of changeing her diaper like he usually did for Alex. "There ya go all done." He said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Star wars: Knights of the old republic rp.   Star wars: Knights of the old republic rp. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Star wars: Knights of the old republic rp.
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next