The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Vampire and werewolf rp.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Sasha Nekosune
Kaela
Kaela
Sasha Nekosune

Number of posts : 1995
Registration date : 2006-11-05

Vampire and werewolf rp. Empty
PostSubject: Vampire and werewolf rp.   Vampire and werewolf rp. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2007 9:44 pm

Kaela is walking through the forrest of darkness and sighs. "Man why did they make me come out here." kaela says. she left her car at the edge of the forrest.
Back to top Go down
Rhuka

Rhuka

Number of posts : 399
Registration date : 2007-01-24

PostSubject: Re: Vampire and werewolf rp.   Vampire and werewolf rp. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2007 9:52 pm

Name: Lexus
Race: werewolf
Features: Black fur, icy blue eyes
clothes: Black shirt, Black pants, Black Trench coat
Bio: renagade soldier who is mainly a mercinary for hire

Last edited by on Tue Mar 06, 2007 9:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sasha Nekosune
Kaela
Kaela
Sasha Nekosune

PostSubject: Re: Vampire and werewolf rp.   Vampire and werewolf rp. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2007 9:56 pm

((Heres a character sheet for those who need it. Its not required.))

Name:
Age(13 lowest.):
Appearance:
Bio:
Back to top Go down
Rhuka

Rhuka

PostSubject: Re: Vampire and werewolf rp.   Vampire and werewolf rp. Icon_minitimeTue Mar 06, 2007 10:07 pm

lexus walks by the edge of the forest and notices a parked car. "I wander whom this car belongs to, and why they are out in this particular forest."
Back to top Go down
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

Number of posts : 1413
Registration date : 2006-12-25

PostSubject: Re: Vampire and werewolf rp.   Vampire and werewolf rp. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2007 12:15 am

Name: Ruby Firepaw.
Species: Vampire feline furre.
Appearance: Black and white fur with reddish black eyes.
Bio: She's normally shy around others and very emotional, but a fierce defender of those she cares about. She got bit by a vampire a few years ago while lost in a forest near her neighborhood.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Nekosune
Kaela
Kaela
Sasha Nekosune

PostSubject: Re: Vampire and werewolf rp.   Vampire and werewolf rp. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2007 4:18 pm

Kaela hears someything. "What was that?" she then hides in a bush as she watches with her own eyes as a battle between vampires and werwolfs happens before her eyes. one of the vampires and werwfolfs looks at her and they run towards her she starts rtunniong away only those two saw her. a ways away. they still give chase catching up she collapses having run further into the forrest away from the entrance. they both try biting her but miss and knock her out. they fight over her when they finish they that in the flurry they attacked scratched and bite her.
Back to top Go down
Rhuka

Rhuka

PostSubject: Re: Vampire and werewolf rp.   Vampire and werewolf rp. Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2007 4:35 pm

Lexus hears a sound in the woods and chases toward it. he see's a werewolf and vampire fighting over a girl and watches as they fight
Back to top Go down
Sasha Nekosune
Kaela
Kaela
Sasha Nekosune

PostSubject: Re: Vampire and werewolf rp.   Vampire and werewolf rp. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2007 3:57 pm

"Hey bob where are you?" one of the vampires says as a werewolf says. "gareth get back here." kaela lays there beat up and bloody.
Back to top Go down
Rhuka

Rhuka

PostSubject: Re: Vampire and werewolf rp.   Vampire and werewolf rp. Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2007 4:36 pm

lexus walks over to the beaten girl and trys to help her
Back to top Go down
Sasha Nekosune
Kaela
Kaela
Sasha Nekosune

PostSubject: Re: Vampire and werewolf rp.   Vampire and werewolf rp. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2007 12:18 am

She sdeems motionless. though she is breathing.
Back to top Go down
Rhuka

Rhuka

PostSubject: Re: Vampire and werewolf rp.   Vampire and werewolf rp. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2007 6:52 am

he picks her up and takes her back to the vehichal he had seen earlier before he went into the forest. "you are safe now." he says in a calm welcoming voice
Back to top Go down
Sasha Nekosune
Kaela
Kaela
Sasha Nekosune

PostSubject: Re: Vampire and werewolf rp.   Vampire and werewolf rp. Icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2007 6:26 pm

She seems to be healing faster then an average human.
Back to top Go down
Rhuka

Rhuka

PostSubject: Re: Vampire and werewolf rp.   Vampire and werewolf rp. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2007 9:44 am

"There is something about this one, i cant truley place my finger on it, but i know she is special." he says to himself as he wonders how she heals so quickley
Back to top Go down
Sasha Nekosune
Kaela
Kaela
Sasha Nekosune

PostSubject: Re: Vampire and werewolf rp.   Vampire and werewolf rp. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2007 3:02 pm

Kaela wakes up hours later completely healed in a bed. "Where am i? and why do my teath hurt?" she feels her teeth they are normal not noticing the fang marks in her pillow.
Back to top Go down
Rhuka

Rhuka

PostSubject: Re: Vampire and werewolf rp.   Vampire and werewolf rp. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2007 3:32 pm

lexus walks in to her carrying a mug of milk and a bit of pancakes and syrup. "you are at my home young one, i found you beaten by a wolf and vampire lastnight in the middle of the woods. i suggest you stay put for the next day or two and then be off to where ever you need to be." he sets the food and drink on the endtable next to her
Back to top Go down
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

PostSubject: Re: Vampire and werewolf rp.   Vampire and werewolf rp. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2007 4:59 pm

*Ruby was crouched in a tree, nursing her wounds from last night's fight, and she saw the fight over Kaela and followed them to Lexus's home, and she was staring into a window*
Back to top Go down
Rhuka

Rhuka

PostSubject: Re: Vampire and werewolf rp.   Vampire and werewolf rp. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2007 5:27 pm

Lexus looks over to the windows to make sure no one had followed them. "I will be right back ma'am, i need to check something out." he slips on his coat and walks outside to his shed and pulls out a moter cycle. hanging from the back was a double barrel shotgun, kept loaded and ready. the house he lives in is secluded in the conrtryside, away from any used roads, only around small dirt passes, which most had lead through the forest.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Nekosune
Kaela
Kaela
Sasha Nekosune

PostSubject: Re: Vampire and werewolf rp.   Vampire and werewolf rp. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2007 6:16 pm

Kaela looks around. She gets up and walks around. "im thirsty." kaela says. she licks her lips and her canine teeth grow.
Back to top Go down
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

PostSubject: Re: Vampire and werewolf rp.   Vampire and werewolf rp. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2007 6:24 pm

*She held a bow in her paws, and a short sword on her back, her gaze following him*
Back to top Go down
Sasha Nekosune
Kaela
Kaela
Sasha Nekosune

PostSubject: Re: Vampire and werewolf rp.   Vampire and werewolf rp. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2007 6:30 pm

Kaela opens the backdoor and heads outside. she looks around and sees a dear. she walks calmly over towards it with a different look in her eyes. as she slides her arms around it she bites its neck and starts drinking.
Back to top Go down
Rhuka

Rhuka

PostSubject: Re: Vampire and werewolf rp.   Vampire and werewolf rp. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2007 6:49 pm

lexus walks behind the house only to see kaela feasting on a deer. "i see you got thirsty. next time you only need to say something, specificly what you need." he opens a shed door to her right. "This is my breeding ground." the shed was full of cattle ready for the feast.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Nekosune
Kaela
Kaela
Sasha Nekosune

PostSubject: Re: Vampire and werewolf rp.   Vampire and werewolf rp. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2007 6:59 pm

After she finishes she shakes her head. she then holds the side of her mouth. "Ow. me teeth." Kaela says.
Back to top Go down
Rhuka

Rhuka

PostSubject: Re: Vampire and werewolf rp.   Vampire and werewolf rp. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2007 7:02 pm

"here, take a couple of these." he hands her a small bottle of painkillers, trust me, before i became full form i went through the same problem
Back to top Go down
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

PostSubject: Re: Vampire and werewolf rp.   Vampire and werewolf rp. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2007 7:06 pm

*An arrow fells the deer she'd been feasting on*
Back to top Go down
Rhuka

Rhuka

PostSubject: Re: Vampire and werewolf rp.   Vampire and werewolf rp. Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2007 7:08 pm

"What the hell?" he sees the arrow hit the dying deer being finished off. he looks over to where the arrow came from and notices someone. "Who is there." he walks over to his bike and picks up his shotgun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampire and werewolf rp.   Vampire and werewolf rp. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vampire and werewolf rp.
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next