The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Angel wings, and Vampire fangs.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

Angel wings, and Vampire fangs. Empty
PostSubject: Angel wings, and Vampire fangs.   Angel wings, and Vampire fangs. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 16, 2006 5:37 pm

Well boys and girls heres the first story for the site. No diaper stuff in it but plenty of brotherly love and wings and fangs. Just read. Its inspired by the Maximuim Ride book series. Hope you like it.

Angel wings and Vampire fangs

Flight. There’s no better feeling then the wind beneath your wings. Except maybe the feeling you get when you now a big hairy Eraser isn't out to kill you. But at least there gone for the moment. Thank god. Anyway my names Arch and I'm 14. I'm a vampire, angle, human hybrid. So is my little brother. His names Ben and his 8. Sweet kid. Always helpful and thinking of others. Unlike those bastards that created us. Those freaks in white. So help me if they ever cross my path again I'll rip there throats out and spit down there necks. They spent years doing all sorts of horrendous test on us. I hate them. I can't count the number of times they took us for those test. Each time though they took us alone. They enjoyed hurting us. I can't tell you the number of times Ben clung to me in fear and pain after coming back from. They caused us both allot of pain and anguish. But at least we're free now.

"Hey Ben you need a break?"

"No I can keep going." I knew he was getting tired. I had to slow down some to stay at his side. He just didn't want to be a burden. Always thinking of others.

"Well I'm getting winded over here so let’s take a break and get some dinner. I see a town down there. They probably got a Burger King or something down there." I could see his lips watering over the thought of a triple whopper. So were mine.

"Well I am getting hungry. So let’s hit the town." He flew over closer to me and then under me giving me a clear view of his wings. His were tan with brown along the edge and spotted closer to the body. Mine had the same pattern except I had gray and black.

We gave the town a once over and found a good landing spot behind a Burger King. Upon landing we promptly concealed our wings and found a close by ATM machine and Ben did his thing. He put his hand over the panel and the screen went crazy for a second and the machine spat out five hundred big ones. Oh yeah there's advantages to being a freak of nature.

So with cash in hand we went over to the Burger King and got our food. Three triple whoppers each two large fries each and a king sized coke each. Hey don't judge. We got much higher matabaliziums then you normal people. After we ate I checked us into a motel behind the Burger King. (That’s good town planning there.) A good nights sleep on a soft bed would do us both some good. We dragged ourselves to the room a collapsed on the bed. It was so comfortable. Well anything was comfortable compared to a cave floor or dirt. I leaned back and found a remote for the TV on the night stand next to the bed and turned the TV on. I then handed the remote off to Ben who was getting comfortable snuggled into my side. It’s easier to get relaxed if you can hear someone else’s heart beat and feel there warmth next to you. Its comforting, lets you know you’re not alone. That’s how we always slept. Back in that lab, The School, it would let you know instantly if someone was being taken. Ben flipped the channels till he found Who's Line is it Anyway. We relaxed and watched it for awhile. Before too long I noticed Ben had fallen asleep. He snuggled into me more. I grabbed the remote and turned off the TV and put my arm around him and a wing over that. He seemed peaceful. I wonder what he was dreaming about. Us having a normal life with parents? Or just that the Erasers had stopped following us. I ran my hand through his light brown hair. "Sleep tight little bro." Shortly after I drifted of to dream land too.

We slept great. Amazing what a nice motel matters will do for you. I checked us out and we went back to the Burger King for breakfast. After breakfast we went back behind the lot and took off. Nothing like the feeling of wind beneath your wings to wake you up.

Today we where heading north east for Pennsylvania. I knew someone their who could put us up and hide us. At least for awhile. So not a very long flight today. We were already in Illinois. But wouldn't ya know it we ran into a road block. Eraser. The new freaky winged kind. That can't be a pleasant combo. Wolf, human, avian. They were awkward as hell in the air. Like a flying fridge. One almost sideswiped another. I looked over at Ben. He saw that too. I gave him a thumbs up and we went high. You see Erasers are big muscled thing and need that high octane oxygen. And up this high it’s at a premium. Before long they were wheezing. I tucked my wings in and dropped onto the back of one. I grew out my fine claws and dug into the spot where his wings met his back. I severed the tendons driving his big wings. It let out a shriek and started dropping as I unfolded my wings and it dropped away from me. I looked over to Ben. He was above an Eraser. On the Eraser's upbeat Ben grabbed one of its wings and on its downbeat it tour out some of its primary flight feathers and some muscle too. It dropped screaming furiously flapping its wings but not getting any lift. Then an Eraser dived at Ben and managed to grab him. I shot over there. I could feel my fangs now. Oh no you don't get away with hurting one of us without getting the other enraged. I slammed into its back knocking Ben out of its grasp and sunk my fangs down into its throat. Oh yeah I had the bloodlust alright. When I finally pulled away from it I took a sizeable piece of its throat out. I looked around to see if there were anymore of them. Just one. It just hovered there for a second terrified of what it just saw me do. It started to run away. But unfortunately for it I was still had my bloodlust and I shot for it. I landed my feet on its back grabbed its wings and pulled. I heard the satisfying sound of cracking bone and tearing tissues. I ripped its wings right off its back. It howled in agony. But I cut its howl short by snapping its neck. I hovered there for a second as I watched its' life lifeless body fall. As my bloodlust subsided I looked over to Ben. He was hovering near by watching the Eraser fall too. My bloodlust never scared him. Heck his had bloodlust too. I motion to him to get in tight with me as we resume our course.

Feel free to post comments. Constructive critisism is always welcome.
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com
BabyBunny

BabyBunny

Number of posts : 1425
Registration date : 2006-10-16

PostSubject: Re: Angel wings, and Vampire fangs.   Angel wings, and Vampire fangs. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 16, 2006 5:57 pm

*utterly amazed*
Back to top Go down
OnyxAlphaPup
General of the Metal Babyfurs Milita
General of the Metal Babyfurs Milita
OnyxAlphaPup

Number of posts : 1540
Registration date : 2006-10-16

PostSubject: Re: Angel wings, and Vampire fangs.   Angel wings, and Vampire fangs. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 16, 2006 6:07 pm

awesome
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/onyxmetalwolf/
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

PostSubject: Re: Angel wings, and Vampire fangs.   Angel wings, and Vampire fangs. Icon_minitimeMon Oct 16, 2006 6:10 pm

Thanks guys. I thought you might like it. I'll get around to writing more of it later. Glad to see its getting good reveiws.
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com
Zan~Zan Wulf

Zan~Zan Wulf

Number of posts : 935
Registration date : 2006-10-17

PostSubject: Re: Angel wings, and Vampire fangs.   Angel wings, and Vampire fangs. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 19, 2006 2:08 pm

O.o dat is good Lig hehe
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Angel wings, and Vampire fangs.   Angel wings, and Vampire fangs. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 19, 2006 3:53 pm

Dark...a bit creepy...I LOVE IT!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Angel wings, and Vampire fangs.   Angel wings, and Vampire fangs. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Angel wings, and Vampire fangs.
Page 1 of 1