The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sonic: Blast of the Past

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

Sonic: Blast of the Past Empty
PostSubject: Sonic: Blast of the Past   Sonic: Blast of the Past Icon_minitimeTue Nov 07, 2006 7:03 pm

Well guys heres an original sonic style story. The main characters are originals of mine. I hope you guys like this one.

Prologue.

Well this follows the story of Rev Raptor and Phen Phoenix. Rev is age 12 and Phen is age 8. They’ve got a relationship kinda like Sonic and Tails. Rev has no memories of his past. He stumbled across Phen one time while making his way through a small village. He saved Phen form Eggman’s robots and Phen has followed him ever since. Both of them have worn diapers there whole lives. Rev becouse he was never taught other wise and Phen becouse he has incontenentce. He also wants to be like Rev in every way too.[/center]
Sonic: Blast of the past.

“Hey Eggman why don’t you ever learn your lesson? I guess I’ll just need to teach it to ya again.” Said a Raptor sprinting up to a large robot. The Raptor was dressed in a simple Japanese style shirt without sleeves and peculiarly a diaper. Although the diaper was obscured by his slightly too long shirt. He leaped high into the air and landed a series of rapid kicks to the Robot’s chest at he seem where the two pieces met. He then bounced off of it and dashed around it making a whirlwind. He then brought his hand to his ear.

“Phen. I time to strike buddy.” He said into what appeared to be a small comlink.

“Don’t tell me you found another one of Eggman’s robots Rev.” Said an orange bird at the other end of the line. He was dressed in sneekers and a diaper as well. Only his was out and obvious.

“Yep. And its was about to attack the near by town.” Rev said dialing up his speed and strengthening the whirlwind. The Robot started to come off the ground. As it did a two seat plan darted into view. It was red with a blue stripe down one side. In the stripe it said. “ Thunder Bolt.” It had a single jet engine in the back and had a cockpit that could seal up air tight. It had a mini Gun attachment in the nose con and twin missile launchers by the wings. The plan dived down and fired off two missiles. They made direct contact with the Robot. The robot bust into a spectacular explosion. A small screen went flying and landed at Rev’s feet.

“You may have won this time Rev but you won’t forever. I’ll kill you off someday! I’ll find you and –“said Eggman as the screen was then crushed under Rev’s foot.

“Over blown wind bag.” Rev says as Phen lands the plane near by. The cockpit opens.

“Nice job Phen.” Rev says smiling.

“Well the targeting sensor were off by a few degrees but it got the job done.” Phen said smiling as Rev climbed up into the plan. They then took off heading off to there next destination. Station square.

“Well at least we’re done cleaning up the area. Now we can get some well deserved R and R.” Rev said kicking back in his seat.

“Yep. I can’t wait.” They leaned back and chatted for a while. After a little while a smell started to come from the pilot’s seat. Phen blushed a bit upfront.

“I think when we get there someone should change.” Rev said with a bit of a snicker.

“Sorry.” Phen said kind of embarrassed and blushing.

“It’s Ok. I need one myself.” Rev said patting Phen on the shoulder.

“Thanks.” Phen said feeling better. He really looked up to Rev. After an hour or so they reached Station Square. Phen landed the plan near by and they went in. It didn’t take long for them to get there room. They had made a reservation in advance. They found there way up to there room. The room sported twin beds, TV with cable, a mini fridge stocked with some soda, a dresser, a single bathroom with separate tub and shower, and by request a changing table.

“Ok Phen hop on up and I’ll change ya.” Rev said patting the table. Phen walked over and climbed up on it.

“Thanks again Rev.” Phen said as Rev started to untapped the diaper.

“Hey no problem.” Rev says going about the diaper change. He used some baby wipes to clean Phen up, they put some cream and power on him. Lastly he put the diaper underneath him and tapped it up. “There ya go buddy all set.”

“Thanks.” Phen said climbing off the table. “You want a hand?”

“Sure. I’m kinda soaked,” Rev said hopping up onto the changing table. Phen then went about the work of changing him. Rev was wearing three thick clothe diapers at he moment. Phen removed the plastic pants and then unpinned the diapers. He then powered and put cream on Rev.

“Hey Rev. You want another clothe diaper or disposable?” Phen asked him.

“Disposable please. I like those ones better there more comfortable. I only wore the clothe so I wouldn’t need to change for a while.” Rev answered. Phen then got out another disposable diaper and threaded Rev’s tail through the whole in the back. Phen then tapped the new diaper up. Rev hopped down and stretched.

“There that’s much better. Thanks Phen.” Rev said smiling. He looked out the window and saw it was getting dark. He flopped down on his bed and turned on the TV. Phen flopped down next to him and snuggled close. Rev smiled. He didn’t mind. He liked having the big bro role. They leaned back and watched TV for a while. They watched a documentary on Miles Powers. Better known as Tails. Phen really enjoyed that. He idolized Tails. He wanted to be that smart. Eventually Phen fell asleep snuggled up to Rev. Rev turned off the TV and soon drifted off to dream land too making a reptilian purr as he did.

Well guys tell me what you think of it so far.
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com
BabyBunny

BabyBunny

Number of posts : 1425
Registration date : 2006-10-16

PostSubject: Re: Sonic: Blast of the Past   Sonic: Blast of the Past Icon_minitimeTue Nov 07, 2006 10:10 pm

<3 Good! Good! Can a character like cream be in this? Like a Bunny? I'm just asking.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Sonic: Blast of the Past   Sonic: Blast of the Past Icon_minitimeTue Nov 07, 2006 10:13 pm

Not sure. I haven't really thought it out all that far. But I think I'm gonna do this with mainlky the two characters I've introed. But I might add something in.
Back to top Go down
BabyBunny

BabyBunny

Number of posts : 1425
Registration date : 2006-10-16

PostSubject: Re: Sonic: Blast of the Past   Sonic: Blast of the Past Icon_minitimeTue Nov 07, 2006 10:19 pm

Does that mean maybe?
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: Sonic: Blast of the Past   Sonic: Blast of the Past Icon_minitimeTue Nov 07, 2006 10:22 pm

Yes maybe. But thats a big maybe. This is kinda like the first sonic game. It focused on Sonic and Tails alone. Thats kinda what this is gonna be like.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sonic: Blast of the Past   Sonic: Blast of the Past Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sonic: Blast of the Past
Page 1 of 1