The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

SLAVE CAMP

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Riku

Riku

Number of posts : 2939
Registration date : 2007-02-11

SLAVE CAMP - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: SLAVE CAMP   SLAVE CAMP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2007 2:20 pm

Riku smiled and led her to her room
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

PostSubject: Re: SLAVE CAMP   SLAVE CAMP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2007 2:21 pm

Eevar sighed and walked off back down the road to his master's mansion. Were of course he got yelled at for being late and getting dirt on one of the packs. For which he got a shock from his pain colar. After that he was sent outside to do the lawn work.
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com
Riku

Riku

Number of posts : 2939
Registration date : 2007-02-11

PostSubject: Re: SLAVE CAMP   SLAVE CAMP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2007 2:25 pm

Riku nodded and made his way back to his owners home
Back to top Go down
shadow

shadow

Number of posts : 253
Registration date : 2007-05-22

PostSubject: Re: SLAVE CAMP   SLAVE CAMP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2007 2:27 pm

Shadow heard the yelling but did nothing about it she hated yelling but she couldn’t do anything.. it wasn’t her place.. Shadow walked in her room and sat on her bed her legs hurt from walking. she sighed.
"wow its been a long day" she got up and changed her clothes with the clothes she had in her bag.
"hmm.. i need some food…"she said as she got up and walked out of her room locking the door behind her she walked throw the main room and out the door the pain from the guy was bad. she walked up to town and was headed back to the motel when she seen the guy and remembered she had business she needed to do before she could rest she walked over to a big house and stopped, she knocked on the gate.
"excuse me?.. any one there?"

Last edited by on Tue May 29, 2007 4:44 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: SLAVE CAMP   SLAVE CAMP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2007 2:29 pm

(Huh? What just happned? Ya can't just jump to something like that.)
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: SLAVE CAMP   SLAVE CAMP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2007 4:50 pm

A video monitor by the gate clicked on revealing a rather porkly human sitting at a desk. "Yes who is it?" He asked impatiently.
Back to top Go down
shadow

shadow

PostSubject: Re: SLAVE CAMP   SLAVE CAMP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2007 4:53 pm

"umm.. its shadow.. you called for me?"she laid her ears backso that he could not see them.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: SLAVE CAMP   SLAVE CAMP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2007 5:01 pm

"Ah yes come in." He said as the gate opened. "Just follow the guid hologram. It'll lead you right to my office." He told her as a small orb appeared infront of her. Eevar looked up from pulling weeds to see the girl. He then went right back to his task not wanting his master to notice.
Back to top Go down
shadow

shadow

PostSubject: Re: SLAVE CAMP   SLAVE CAMP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2007 5:06 pm

she followed close behind the orb as she seen the guy from before, she waved "hiya." them walked into the building. she wondered why he was pulling weeds for this guy but came to the thought he must be a gardener.
"aw yes Mr. umm sorry i didn’t catch your name sir"
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: SLAVE CAMP   SLAVE CAMP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2007 5:10 pm

"Mister Jovany. It's a pleasure to meet you. Now as to why I called you here. I here you're a very good scout. And have a fair amount of maps. I'm interested in acquiring some of you maps of saurian space and also to scout out a few ships for me. Determine armament and there normal routs" He said smiling behind his desk.
Back to top Go down
shadow

shadow

PostSubject: Re: SLAVE CAMP   SLAVE CAMP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2007 5:14 pm

"right." she pulled her bag of her back and pulled out a few maps.
"these are the ones you asked for over the phone." and as for the others i will work on them give me a week and you will have them "sorry this us out of the blue but what’s that guys story?" she pointed to Eevar out in the garden throw a window
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: SLAVE CAMP   SLAVE CAMP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2007 5:19 pm

"Oh you mean that saurian boy out there. Well if these maps are good and we can scout out some ships he might have some company. Saurian slaves are at a Premium now. Especially the young ones like him. There mental powers aren't very developed at his age. So they're easy to catch." Jovany said smiling. "And they're timid by nature."
Back to top Go down
shadow

shadow

PostSubject: Re: SLAVE CAMP   SLAVE CAMP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2007 5:25 pm

"excuse me but i dont work for slave drivers i am sorry andi will be taking my buisness someware else thank you."she grabed her bag and went to leave the room.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: SLAVE CAMP   SLAVE CAMP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2007 5:39 pm

"Fine then. I'll just get someone else. If I can't. Well then we'll just see what happens" Jovany said evily. Eevar meanwhile out side was using a very old shovel to try and remove a stump from the yard. He was sweating heavily and his feathers stuck to his head. He wished he was home. Back on the home world. Back with his father. Or just away from this place.
Back to top Go down
shadow

shadow

PostSubject: Re: SLAVE CAMP   SLAVE CAMP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2007 5:45 pm

"but for this i will make a deal with you." she pulled out a map of the kingdom. it was made with real golden ink. "i got this from the king him self i will trade you this witch is worth more then anything you have for that one slave."
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: SLAVE CAMP   SLAVE CAMP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2007 5:59 pm

Jovany staired at the map. He mulled over the proposal for lil. Bit. true a saurian slave was valuable. And he hadn't "enjoyed." The slave as much as he would have liked. But he could get a crew witht he money from this and get more. "You've got a deal." He said taking out the collar control and holding it out.
Back to top Go down
shadow

shadow

PostSubject: Re: SLAVE CAMP   SLAVE CAMP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2007 9:58 pm

thank you she took the controller and walked out side.
"hey you stop that.."
she walked over and took the collar off him
"your free now"
she smiled and walked off tours the motel
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: SLAVE CAMP   SLAVE CAMP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2007 10:32 pm

Eevar's eyes widened at when she took the colar off. He smiled and followed after her. "Sekalu. Skalu nuvasha." He said smiling.
Back to top Go down
shadow

shadow

PostSubject: Re: SLAVE CAMP   SLAVE CAMP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2007 9:00 am

she turnd and looked at
"we have alot of work my friend.. come.."
she took him back to teh motel and in her room ware she pulled out a book.
"ok sit this will take a little."
she sat the book on the bed and went throw her stuff.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: SLAVE CAMP   SLAVE CAMP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2007 12:38 pm

Eevar wasn't sure what she said but he was fairly sure he was being asked to wait for something. So he sat cross legged on her bed being patient and curiously watching her.
Back to top Go down
shadow

shadow

PostSubject: Re: SLAVE CAMP   SLAVE CAMP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2007 1:30 pm

shadow pulled out a necklace that had a green gem on it and put it around his neck
"this is a dragons eye it will you you able to speak and understand any language... say somthing."
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: SLAVE CAMP   SLAVE CAMP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2007 1:41 pm

"Thank you." Eevar said smiling at the fact he understood her. "I owe you...."He said trailing off unsure of what to say. His eyes were now teary.
Back to top Go down
shadow

shadow

PostSubject: Re: SLAVE CAMP   SLAVE CAMP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2007 11:14 am

she smiled "its no problem.. i know how it feels to be a slave and would never let a friend go throw that f or long."she hugged him..
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: SLAVE CAMP   SLAVE CAMP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2007 11:45 am

Eevar hugged her tight. He was so greatful to be away from that place. But thing something pinged in the back of his mind. Even if he was free. He was still on an alien world and had no clue where his world was. He missed his parents. He missed his room and his friends. All his emotions bubbled up to the surface and he began to cry.
Back to top Go down
shadow

shadow

PostSubject: Re: SLAVE CAMP   SLAVE CAMP - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2007 1:27 pm

shadow looked at hi9m and whipped his tears away.
"whats rong?"
she had no clue what was ghoing throw his head and she got all confused.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SLAVE CAMP   SLAVE CAMP - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SLAVE CAMP
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next