The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

the plan of action! by: Kiru

Go down 
AuthorMessage

the plan of action! by: Kiru Empty
PostSubject: the plan of action! by: Kiru   the plan of action! by: Kiru Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2007 7:01 am

hey ppl, just wanted to post up the things i go do when im outside of my house! ((thats rare)) well im planing on going to wal-mart, of corse im going to get some diapers ((there only 8$ over there!!!)) sldo som baby powder, but im thinking of getting maybe a mobile? or some new baby things, also im thinking of getting a new transfromer!!! yay! so, all child hood things!, ill post later, possbly with some photos

oh btw to the people that actually saw the photos of myself WAY back when i had long dark hair, ive changed that look! who new i was a dirty blonde?
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

PostSubject: Re: the plan of action! by: Kiru   the plan of action! by: Kiru Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2007 11:42 am

Wow Great for ya Kiru. Hehehehe. Ya know I've been thinking about getting a few more baby things myself. I think I'll browse around the Wal-mart Web site and see what my local store has. I wish ya the best with your new stuff buddy.
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com

PostSubject: Re: the plan of action! by: Kiru   the plan of action! by: Kiru Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2007 5:31 pm

okay so i got some powder and diapers ((which they were almost out of)) but ni also got ome new transfomers from te movie!!! i got bumblebee ((my new favorite)) and barricade ((decepticon)) there both soo cool!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the plan of action! by: Kiru   the plan of action! by: Kiru Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the plan of action! by: Kiru
Page 1 of 1