The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The haven {teen titans meets Sincity}

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
liljade

liljade

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2007-06-20

The haven {teen titans meets Sincity} Empty
PostSubject: The haven {teen titans meets Sincity}   The haven {teen titans meets Sincity} Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2007 12:18 am

Recap: This takes place when the TV show leaves off.A new super villan Has started attack parts of the city.She attacks and steal's her targets are everything from bars to banks.And everytime the titans would show she would get away with all she stole.Now jump ahead by a year and somones buys most of the land outside the city.This same perosn then pays off the cops and mayor so she can open a whore house.
Now see cause of all the times this villan got away from the titans thay all split up to find more info about this girl.Raven and star stay in the city while robin and Cyborg and BB went to get more info.Then this girl attacks again but this time she leaves a huge note on the sid eof the building saying this.
For all thos who have super powers and have been bully/raped or even attacked.There is a place built outside the city.This place is a haven For all thos who are gifted.
--------------------------------------------------------------
Now the rp is about your character coming there and finding a small town built.The Whore house is how this town pulls in money form outside.

Profile.
Name.
Powers.

Last edited by on Thu Jun 21, 2007 1:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
liljade

liljade

PostSubject: Re: The haven {teen titans meets Sincity}   The haven {teen titans meets Sincity} Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2007 12:32 am

Profile.She stands 5'6.She looks like a little girl.Black hair tied back into a bun.green eyes.
Name.Jade
Powers.She has the power of Voodoo.
Age.23 looks 12
Bio.Jade grew up in the Bayoo down south.She was taugh magic From her mom before she died cause people in town thought she was putting curses on them.Affter that jade moved around until she came apon Jump city.When she frist came here she found anyone with super powers were picked as evil until they proved them selves.The masses in the town gave off so much Fear Jade new she had to use it to make the city better.So she started stealing and saveing money until she made herself a small town outside the city.Then funny thing is She used a few zombies to build the town..
-------------------------------------------

Jade sat on the roof of her home and looked at the city.She could see all the Hate,Anger and fear swirling above the city like a storm.Then she said outloud in a bit of rage.

The titans dont know.The people in that city will bring there own doom.All the war and actions Mankind of done to them selfs and yet we never learn.Soon the normal people will start to Try and even try to kill every last perosn who is Gifted.Mom please tell me i have done the right thing by makeing this place.

No answer came of corse but Jade hoped to stop this or at least not live thru another mob.
Back to top Go down
Nanaki

Nanaki

Number of posts : 402
Registration date : 2007-06-06

PostSubject: Re: The haven {teen titans meets Sincity}   The haven {teen titans meets Sincity} Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2007 10:01 am

Profile: Six Feet, three inches; dark brown hair tied in a ponytail that reaches to his sholders; sky blue eyes
Name: Kevin
Powers: Ability to manipulate the natural energy around him to form energy blasts or energy weapons, can sense energy, slightly resistant to harm
Bio: Lived in New York City with his parents until he was 13 when his powers manifested themselves. Lived on his own after his parents forced him out. He traveled across the country doing anything to survive. After hearing the rumors about the haven in Jump City he made his way there...
-------------------------------------------
Kevin walks up to the Haven and after a moment of hesitation walks in. "Weird," he whispers looking around, "this place looks like a town. I was expecting a warehouse or something."

Last edited by on Fri Jun 22, 2007 2:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/acehardwind
liljade

liljade

PostSubject: Re: The haven {teen titans meets Sincity}   The haven {teen titans meets Sincity} Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2007 11:14 am

Jade looked down from the roof at another new person.She stood up and walked to the edge of the roof and just walked off.Then she just kind of floated to the ground.She looked very young but tall little girl.She then walked over to Kevin.When she got lose enough she said.
HOw oo doen???
She spoke in a very thick cree old spech.
Back to top Go down
Nanaki

Nanaki

PostSubject: Re: The haven {teen titans meets Sincity}   The haven {teen titans meets Sincity} Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2007 11:17 am

Kevin looked confusedly at the young girl before him. His eyes were showing him a girl of 12 but according to the energy patterns around her she was much older. He smiled and bowed saying, "I am doing very well thank you. I am Kevin, now might you give me the honor of knowing your name?"
Back to top Go down
liljade

liljade

PostSubject: Re: The haven {teen titans meets Sincity}   The haven {teen titans meets Sincity} Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2007 11:25 am

I tam Jade.And dis ish my home.
Jade gave a little bow.Then she smelled the air and smiled.Then she said.
Tit smells like Dinner ish ready.Hope ya dont have a problem wif fish.
Jade then started walking over to a building then she turned and said.
ISh you comen????
Then she walked into the building where the great smell was coming from.
Back to top Go down
Nanaki

Nanaki

PostSubject: Re: The haven {teen titans meets Sincity}   The haven {teen titans meets Sincity} Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2007 11:57 am

Kevin chuckled and followed her inside. He breathed in the smell and it brought him back to a few times when he'd gone fishing. He catches up with her and asks, "I'm curious, why do you look like you're 12 when I can tell you're much older?"
Back to top Go down
liljade

liljade

PostSubject: Re: The haven {teen titans meets Sincity}   The haven {teen titans meets Sincity} Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2007 12:26 pm

I kind of twisted smile crossed her face and she said.
Well tit has to do wif da gift my mom gave me on er death bed and my power.I am a Voodoo queen.And my mom gave me er life force when she was killed by a mob.
Jade the removed a lid to a huge pot.The smell of Fish and shellfish filled the room quickly.Then jade walked to a counter and snaped her fingers and a old hand behind the counter moved and handed her two bowels and spoons.Jade smiled then snaped again and the hand became still then she walked over to Kevin and handed him a bowel and spoon and said.
Eat while its hot.Den we talk more.
Jade then took her bowel and filled it up with the stew she made.WHen she bowel was filled she walked to a chair made from a tree trunk and sat down and then snaped her fingers and a Table moved closer to her so she could set her bowel down on it and the pointed out another chair for Kevin.
Back to top Go down
Nanaki

Nanaki

PostSubject: Re: The haven {teen titans meets Sincity}   The haven {teen titans meets Sincity} Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2007 1:12 pm

Kevin fills his bowl with the stew and sits down on the chair and begins eating. He smiles at the taste, "I haven't had fish this good since I left New York." He sits in silence watching Jade and wondering just how her voodoo magic worked.
Back to top Go down
liljade

liljade

PostSubject: Re: The haven {teen titans meets Sincity}   The haven {teen titans meets Sincity} Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2007 1:30 pm

Well good.I have allways been good at cooken fish.
Jade finished eating then sat back in her chair and waited.She know he was going to ask about her powers.She did not mind she just waited.
Back to top Go down
Nanaki

Nanaki

PostSubject: Re: The haven {teen titans meets Sincity}   The haven {teen titans meets Sincity} Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2007 2:28 pm

Kevin finished and sat the bowl on the table. He looked at Jade for a moment before he decided to talk. "I'm curious, how exactly did you learn to use your magic, and how did your mother give you her life force? Anyone's life force that I've seen disperses almost the second that person dies."
Back to top Go down
liljade

liljade

PostSubject: Re: The haven {teen titans meets Sincity}   The haven {teen titans meets Sincity} Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2007 1:38 pm

Well Voodoo is an easy magic to learn but doing that magic it self is fround apon.And here how my mom gave me her life force.

Jade lifted a small skull out of her bag.It was painted around its eyes and teeth.Jade then turned to him and said.

The second somones dies there life force does leave there flesh but not there bones.This is my moms skull and thru it i have learnd things that would have taken a lifetime to learn.Oh and i do need to say now.There is no fighting inside this town.If you do you'll have to deal with hellsinger.And trust me you wont want to.Now any other questions???
Back to top Go down
Nanaki

Nanaki

PostSubject: Re: The haven {teen titans meets Sincity}   The haven {teen titans meets Sincity} Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2007 2:14 pm

Kevin smiled, "I don't have a problem with that, I've had enough of fighting to last me a few lifetimes. And nope, no more questions." Kevin stood up and stretched, "Now, I think I'll take the chance to explore." Kevin walks off curious about the many different energy patterns around Haven.
Back to top Go down
Tykari

Tykari

Number of posts : 4489
Registration date : 2006-11-05

PostSubject: Re: The haven {teen titans meets Sincity}   The haven {teen titans meets Sincity} Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2007 2:36 pm

Profile she stands at 6' feet with long flowing silver hair
Name Ryulan
age 19
gender female
powers elemantalist, can manipulate elements to her will
bio she has be abondened hurt and raped in past so she has come in search of a place to call home
/......................................................
Ryulan arrives outside the tower with a sigh on her face*
Back to top Go down
liljade

liljade

PostSubject: Re: The haven {teen titans meets Sincity}   The haven {teen titans meets Sincity} Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2007 12:51 pm

Jade looked at Kevin and said.

Ou can see energy right????Den i have a job for ou.3 nights a week you be a look out.I'm sure ou can see da energy above da city right????All da hate and anger is bulding.Soon dere will be normal people trying to take dere anger out of somthing.And dis will be a target.
Then a black crow few in and started screeching then jade said.
We'll talk more in a minute.Deres somone outside.

A smile crossed jade face and she stood up and walked to the door and said.Come in.Its safe here.Were all friends ere.
Back to top Go down
Tykari

Tykari

PostSubject: Re: The haven {teen titans meets Sincity}   The haven {teen titans meets Sincity} Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2007 1:12 pm

Ryulan nds and slowly enters the tower with her silver cloak swaying with wind* "i am Ryulan an elemantalist, as people call me"
Back to top Go down
Nanaki

Nanaki

PostSubject: Re: The haven {teen titans meets Sincity}   The haven {teen titans meets Sincity} Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2007 2:23 pm

Kevin bows and says, "Nice to meet you Ryulan, I'm Kevin and that's Jade." Kevin examines the energy patterns around Ryulan. "Hm, you've got a lot of power."
Back to top Go down
Tykari

Tykari

PostSubject: Re: The haven {teen titans meets Sincity}   The haven {teen titans meets Sincity} Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2007 2:33 pm

"yes with trhe abilities i have it requires a vase amount of power" she says lowering her cloak hood to reveal her scared face "is it ok if i stay here for a while?"
Back to top Go down
liljade

liljade

PostSubject: Re: The haven {teen titans meets Sincity}   The haven {teen titans meets Sincity} Icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2007 7:38 pm

Jade smiled and said.
Dis place was build for people like us.Somwhere where its safe for us.Would chay care for some stew?????????Its fresh.

Jade could read the feelings in Ryulan heart like she was a picture book.Jade then had her moms skull in hand and she started rubbing the back of the skull and it started glowing a light blue.
Back to top Go down
Nanaki

Nanaki

PostSubject: Re: The haven {teen titans meets Sincity}   The haven {teen titans meets Sincity} Icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2007 1:55 pm

Kevin is staring at the skull entranced by its energy patterns. He pulls his eyes away and says, "You should have some Ryulan, Jade's a fantastic cook."
Back to top Go down
Tykari

Tykari

PostSubject: Re: The haven {teen titans meets Sincity}   The haven {teen titans meets Sincity} Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2007 2:00 pm

she smiles* sure i will take some"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The haven {teen titans meets Sincity}   The haven {teen titans meets Sincity} Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The haven {teen titans meets Sincity}
Page 1 of 1