The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

* Pichu Bros. ...Meets their mother

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Marcus Hedgehog

Marcus Hedgehog

Number of posts : 547
Registration date : 2009-06-22

* Pichu Bros. ...Meets their mother Empty
PostSubject: * Pichu Bros. ...Meets their mother   * Pichu Bros. ...Meets their mother Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 4:13 pm

'Side by side, they're Pichu and Pichu. Oh...'

Pt. 1: The beginning

Since the beginning of time, the Pichu bros. have confronted and been through many a thing in their lifetime, but that's nothing compared to nothing, or no one, that they have yet to expect than... their mother. Here's where the RP begins.

Name: Pikamum (a.k.a. Elenore)

Eyes: brown

Species: Pikachu

Diaper status: N/A

Appearance: daisy on her head, purple and white dress

Personality: Warmhearted, caring and loving mother figure

dislikes: mischief (which is punishable)

Additional info: has an unspecified feeling for the Pichu bros.

Bio: A loving and caring mother, Pikamum (Elenore to her friends and husband) is one Pokemon who loves her family deeply. She's a firm creature, but a fair one.

---
You may choose to play as one or both Pichu's here, even give them a name if you want.

Name: (enter name here)
Species: Pichu
Diaper status: diapers
Appearance: diapers and booties after she gets through with him
Bio: Born a second before his little brother, he's always keeping near him. Where would he be without him?

Species: Pichu
Diaper Status: diapers
Appearance: same as big brother Pichu
Bio: First born Pichu always trying to make sure that his brother stays out of trouble.

----

The story (so far)

On a warm, breezy day deep in the middle of a town inhabited by Pokemon, sitting in her cottage, a Pikachu was looking at a picture of a couple of Pichus. Her heart sunk, her thoughts racing, but spirits high on her hope that those to are alright and that she can see them again.

Female Pikachu: *thinking* My sons, I know that you worry us by not being around for quite some time wherever you are, I hope you are both safe.

While at the other side of the neighborhood, the Pichus were already running and frolicking around the playground over at the Pokemon Park, playing hide-and-seek and other games with the other Pokemon. It's a fun time of their lives like any other.

Last edited by Marcus Hedgehog on Sat Oct 17, 2009 1:40 am; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : Trying to mke a general plot)
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

Number of posts : 1610
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: * Pichu Bros. ...Meets their mother   * Pichu Bros. ...Meets their mother Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 1:34 pm

Well, watching Camp Pikachu on Youtube got me inspired so I'll join in on this. I'll take over for the Pichu Bros. Might be a nice switch from what goes on in the character lounge, eh Marcus. As for names, I've only ever known them as Pichu Big and Pichu Little. Anyways, for ideas on other characters (for those interested) if you don't want an origional character, try these.
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Pichu_Bros#The_Pichu_Posse
Those are just the regulars in their little group. Now here's to begin.

*Pichu Big and Pichu Little are running up to the top of the club house. Time for them to sound the call that just about everyone in Big Town knows means a lot of fun, a lot of trouble, or both*

Pichu Bros: *take a deep breath and yell out* Piiiiichuuuuuuuu! Piiiiichuuuuuu! *then wait to see who comes while the cry echos across the town*

(While they wait.)

Pichu Little: Do you think mom will be mad we left before she was even up? We haven't even had breakfast yet.

Pichu Big: *fluffs his headfur back the way he likes it since it was still down from Pikamum flattening it last night* Just cause she got back from
(we don't know where from yet. Where has she been Marcus?) doesn't mean she can suddenly tell us what we can and can't do.

Little: *giggles* You're just miffed about her flattening your headfur.

Big: How else are the guys going to tell us apart?

Little: I guess. But she's still our mom and we're not grown up yet. Maybe she can tell us.

Big: Come on. *nudges his brother affectionately* Next thing you know she's gonna have us in diapers. No way is she gonna stop us from playing whenever we want. We took care of each ohter before now so she can deal with us or just go away.

Little: *not really sure about it but nods at his big brother* Yeah. You're right. *suddenly gets worried and thinks "But that's always when trouble starts. He's right about something fun and then who knows what'll happen?"*

Little did the Pichu bros know, Pikamum knew exactly what was going to happen to them.
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/riolucariolu/
Marcus Hedgehog

Marcus Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: * Pichu Bros. ...Meets their mother   * Pichu Bros. ...Meets their mother Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 10:58 pm

Riolu said:
Quote :
(we don't know where from yet. Where has she been Marcus?)

(Good question. Honestly, I haven't gave that much thought... before she came back from her search around the world for them, even in Goldenrod, in Jhoto, after losing them in for a time. More on it will be shown when as this continues. And I'm glad that you decided to do this with me. I just wish more are doing this with us. I wanted to get everyone who does role-play, even everywhere in the den itself, to jump in like they have in the "Character Lounge".)

A Ninetales was coming around the clubhouse with sack of mail around her neck, looking for the Pichus.
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

PostSubject: Re: * Pichu Bros. ...Meets their mother   * Pichu Bros. ...Meets their mother Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 1:10 pm

(You're welcome Marcus. If nothing else this'll be a nice RP for two buddies.)

Little: *hears someone coming* Oh no! Momma heard us! *hides in a nearby tire*

Big: *looks over the edge of the clubhouse and sees the Ninetales* It's just a Ninetales. Don't be such a baby. *rushes down to the Ninetales*

Little: *thinks: He's so reckless. There's something to be said for being the smart one.* *peeks over the edge but stays up in the tire*

Big: *lands in front of the Ninetales* Hiya! I'm Big! What cha' doing around here?

Little: *geeze! He doesn't even ask her her name.*
Back to top Go down
Marcus Hedgehog

Marcus Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: * Pichu Bros. ...Meets their mother   * Pichu Bros. ...Meets their mother Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 2:36 pm

(I hate to seem ungrateful by it, but there has to be more than two of us.)

Ninietales: That Delibird, Danny was feeling ill this morning and I've been asked to do his postal rounds for him.
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

PostSubject: Re: * Pichu Bros. ...Meets their mother   * Pichu Bros. ...Meets their mother Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 7:34 pm

Big: Oh! Does that mean you have something for us?

Little: *curious now, comes down as well*

(I agree that it's a little boring with only two of us, but there's still an element of fun here too. If nothing else this makes for a good co-op story.)
Back to top Go down
Marcus Hedgehog

Marcus Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: * Pichu Bros. ...Meets their mother   * Pichu Bros. ...Meets their mother Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 7:39 pm

Ninetales: That's why I'm here. *digs through the sack with one of her tails and gets out a letter to hand to the Pichus*
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

PostSubject: Re: * Pichu Bros. ...Meets their mother   * Pichu Bros. ...Meets their mother Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 9:29 pm

Big: *snatches the letter excitedly as it comes into view and eagerly tears it open* Read it! *thrust it to his little bro, who had the patience to fully learn how to read while he struggled a bit at it*

Little: Okay, just hold on a sec. *looks at the Ninetales* Thank you for delivering this by the way! *looks down to read the letter out loud to Big*
Back to top Go down
Marcus Hedgehog

Marcus Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: * Pichu Bros. ...Meets their mother   * Pichu Bros. ...Meets their mother Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 9:56 pm

Ninetales: *nods and left to resume her rounds*

*the letter reads as follows:

"Pichus Biggie and widdwe,

If you two are getting this letter, I still searching for you. I hope that you are all right. When you got lost, we are very worried. Please return home if you remember where we all were. My poor little babies, Mommy wiww stiww be dewe fow 'oo to find 'oo and bwing 'oo back safely so we can be together again.

Love,
Mommy"
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

PostSubject: Re: * Pichu Bros. ...Meets their mother   * Pichu Bros. ...Meets their mother Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 10:04 pm

Little: *looks up from the letter blushing* Wow. She sounds worried about us.

Big: *blushing at the letter as well* So what should we do about it?

Little: *stares for a bit* You're asking me? You're the one who usually comes up with the ideas!

Big: I suppose we could at least go and try to find her. I mean, we barely got to see her last night since we were almost asleep and took off so early.

Little: *nods* Let's go then.

And the duo run off for home, not knowing what exactly awaits them. The way Pikamum spoke to them through the letter was disregarded and probably should have been paid better attention to as it may have hinted at their fate upon their arrival.

Big and Little: *peek around the doorway before sneaking in* Hello? Anybody home? *the two look around in every direction but behind themselves*
Back to top Go down
Marcus Hedgehog

Marcus Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: * Pichu Bros. ...Meets their mother   * Pichu Bros. ...Meets their mother Icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 10:09 pm

(for those who want in, their entry sheet is as follows:
Species:
Diaper Status:
Appearance:
Bio:
)

Pikamum: *got up from the couch and was about to go out to find her two sons again*
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

PostSubject: Re: * Pichu Bros. ...Meets their mother   * Pichu Bros. ...Meets their mother Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 8:46 am

Big: *ears twitch as he hears something*

Little: The livingroom?

Big: *nods*

The duo dash for the living room and end up barreling into Pikamum, almost knocking her over but they land flat on their tails simultaneously and identically rubbing their heads.

Big: Ouch.

Little: *looks up shyly* Um.. Hi momma.

Big: *freezes and looks up as well*
Back to top Go down
Marcus Hedgehog

Marcus Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: * Pichu Bros. ...Meets their mother   * Pichu Bros. ...Meets their mother Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 3:49 pm

Pikamum: *stunned* M... M... My... *picks them up and hods them close* BABIES! I've finally found my babies! *tearfully happy*
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

PostSubject: Re: * Pichu Bros. ...Meets their mother   * Pichu Bros. ...Meets their mother Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 9:36 pm

Big: *wiggling a buit in her embrace, feeling a bit embarassed by the sudden burst of affection* Hi mommy. Nice to see you again too.

Little: *surprised at first but decides to go along with it and hugs his mother back, giggles a bit as well when he can tell his slightly older brother was being too "cool" to admit he liked this* (sighs contentedly) Mommy...

Big: *looks worriedly at Little, something Pikamum said bothered him but he couldn't quite place it*
Back to top Go down
Marcus Hedgehog

Marcus Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: * Pichu Bros. ...Meets their mother   * Pichu Bros. ...Meets their mother Icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 5:58 pm

Pikamum: *hugging a bit too tight, but then sits the little Pichu down and then takes the older Pichu under her arm and then takes a hair brush and was lightly swatting his little fanny* You two have no idea how much I was worried about you. How many times I told you to not wander off? Especially you, Birii. You were suppose to make sure hr doesn't get in that kind of trouble. Don't make a move ether, Saimon. I was expecting you to remind him. Both of you are in big trouble.
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

PostSubject: Re: * Pichu Bros. ...Meets their mother   * Pichu Bros. ...Meets their mother Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 5:39 am

Big (now Birii): Owowowow!Please stoppit!Owowow! *kiccking a bit but as a Pichu, he is of course not strog enough to do much* Saimon! Run! Oooooh! *suddenly, harmless sparks begin discharging from him involuntarily and he even more involuntarily releases some urine upon Pikamum*
Back to top Go down
Chimour

Chimour

Number of posts : 691
Localisation : In Denshire Falls playing with Lig, and everyone else!
Registration date : 2009-09-22

PostSubject: Re: * Pichu Bros. ...Meets their mother   * Pichu Bros. ...Meets their mother Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 12:40 pm

Saimon takes the chance and runs off hiding behind the couch not wanting to get spanked.
Back to top Go down
Marcus Hedgehog

Marcus Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: * Pichu Bros. ...Meets their mother   * Pichu Bros. ...Meets their mother Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 5:32 pm

Pikamum: *looking at her dress and gasps* My favorite dress! You are in much bigger trouble now, Birii. Saimon, com here this instant! *walks back to the sofa and then lays Bijii over her knee before resuming his punishment*
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

PostSubject: Re: * Pichu Bros. ...Meets their mother   * Pichu Bros. ...Meets their mother Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 10:07 pm

Birii: Mommy! Please stop! I'm gonna.... CHUUUUU! *he can't hold it anymore and sparks uncontrollably, probably causing a light tickle to Pikamum as she is gently shocked* Ungh.. .. .. *Birii is out cold after the discharge he couldn't hold back*
Back to top Go down
Chimour

Chimour

PostSubject: Re: * Pichu Bros. ...Meets their mother   * Pichu Bros. ...Meets their mother Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 10:09 pm

Saimon knew he was next and turned a little pale in the face.
Back to top Go down
Marcus Hedgehog

Marcus Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: * Pichu Bros. ...Meets their mother   * Pichu Bros. ...Meets their mother Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 10:20 pm

Pikamum: *shaking the shock off* Saimon, come here this minute.
Back to top Go down
Chimour

Chimour

PostSubject: Re: * Pichu Bros. ...Meets their mother   * Pichu Bros. ...Meets their mother Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 10:24 pm

Saimon knew there was no way of getting out of this and with his face still the color of plaster he walked over towards his mom like he was on death row.
Back to top Go down
Marcus Hedgehog

Marcus Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: * Pichu Bros. ...Meets their mother   * Pichu Bros. ...Meets their mother Icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 11:58 pm

(and the thought itself is scary indeed.)

Pikamum: *puts Saimon over her nee with Birii and is spanking his backside for a couple of minutes* This is gonna hurt me more than it's gonna hurt you. *spanking a bit more*

*later, after the spanking, unfortunately for the Pichu Bros., their punishment was far from over. Pikamum picks them up and is carrying them over her shoulder on their way to the nursery. Over there, she turns the knob, opens the door and went in. She lays Siamon and Birii on the changing table, grabs their ankles, lifts their legs up while getting a couple of diapers and some baby powder. She then slides the diapers under their bottoms, all while two other of her children remain asleep*

Pikamum: *shaking baby powder over their bottoms* After Mommy changes Birii and Saimon, they go sit in the corner for time out for worrying mommy.
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

PostSubject: Re: * Pichu Bros. ...Meets their mother   * Pichu Bros. ...Meets their mother Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 9:11 am

Birii: Ungh. *slowly comes too* Wha...? *looks around confusedly* Wha happened? *looks at Saimon next to him* Sa-Sa-SAIMON? *utterly surprised to see his little bro is in a diaper*

***Meanwhile, somewhere else in Big Town***
An old friend of the Pichu Bros was coming to visit after a long time. He hadn't seen his little buddies since he helped them get on board a train back home while his trainer was traveling in the Johto Region. He wasn't looking in the right place however for them.

"Hmmmm... No chaos anywhere. No young pokemon having any crazy adventures. No nothing. Where could those two be?"

The old friend decided to check where the main event of his first incounter with the two happened and found only a Teddiursa at the location.

"Excuse me?"

"WHAAAA!" Teddiursa squealed before hiding something quickly behind him in a tire. "I haven't been storing any food here!"

"Don't worry. I just recognize you from awhile ago. I'm looking for the Pichu Bros. Have you seen them?"

Teddiursa sighed with relief and gave the pokemon some directions to the Pichu Bros home and went back to eating the acorns he'd stashed in the tire as he walked away.

"Here I come guys."

(Gee. I bet you can't guess who the "old friend" is. Cookie for the first one to answer (which is probably the one lucky enough to check here first.))
Back to top Go down
Chimour

Chimour

PostSubject: Re: * Pichu Bros. ...Meets their mother   * Pichu Bros. ...Meets their mother Icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 3:08 pm

(Pikachu?)
Saimon started waking up slowly, but felt something soft and fluffy around his waist and looked down at it.
"Brother why are we wearing diapers?". Saimon asked with a blush.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: * Pichu Bros. ...Meets their mother   * Pichu Bros. ...Meets their mother Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

* Pichu Bros. ...Meets their mother
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next