The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Fallen Angels

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Riku

Riku

Number of posts : 2939
Registration date : 2007-02-11

Fallen Angels Empty
PostSubject: Fallen Angels   Fallen Angels Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2007 9:55 pm

this is a love RP just to warn u...i want it to be about the love between two people yes there can be fighting but mostly love

there were once two angels who had fallen in love aginst gods decree one was Lucifer the other had no name he send them to earth where they could not remember there love...they now imhabit the bodys of two teens...unaware of there love for each other...but possibly helped by there friends they may find each other

Characters
Lucifer ((myself))
the other no named angel ((can be male or female))
friends
or other angels who wish to help or hinder there progress twords each other
or demons
and diapers are allowed

Character sheet
Name
Bio
Apperence

Name Lucifer AKA Luc to his friends
Age 18
Human or Angel angel
Bio was sent to earth for falling in love
apperence Fallen Angels Vampire1
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

Fallen Angels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angels   Fallen Angels Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2007 10:18 pm

Ok I'm joining this.

Name: Orion
Gender: He's really Genderless but appearance wise other then not having the parts is male.
Species: Angel
Appearance: He wears flowing deep blue robes and has blue hair and eyes. His wings are blue with black here and there with star patterns. His human appearance looks the same exept dressed in a blue hoody and black baggy pants and shoes and no wings usually.
BIO: Orion is the Gaurdian of the physical universe and a kind being. He loves to help others and is quite creative. His powers are great. He has good relations with the almighty despite rarely visiting the higher planes like Heaven. He knows theres more to this degree then meets the eye.
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

Number of posts : 1413
Registration date : 2006-12-25

Fallen Angels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angels   Fallen Angels Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2007 10:18 pm

Name: Lily
H or A: Fallen angel to be exact.
Bio: She's royalty in Hell, but she hates violence and cries easily. She's incontinent since there are no toilets in Hell, and she's very touchy about that. She will only fight if continually teased, but she's very powerful, deadly accurate with a bow and carries an elemental bow, which reverts into a leather glove on her right paw, and a whip which reverts into a glove on her left paw. She loves long, flowing dresses, which cover her secret, and wears stiletto heels. Her fur is midnight black, and her eyes a luminescent green. She's a catfur, which her mother is disgusted by, and she longs to escape to the human and fur realm of Earth, to get away.
Forms: She can change shape between her cat form and a human form of a slight Asian woman of around 20 years of age with long black hair and a slight build if needed.
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

Fallen Angels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angels   Fallen Angels Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2007 10:50 pm

Lucifer walked around sighing his head heart he had had one of his weard dreams again that night unknowingly that they were his past life in heaven
Back to top Go down
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

Fallen Angels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angels   Fallen Angels Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2007 11:01 pm

She awoke in a fancy townhouse and got up after her maid changed her, and sat down to breakfast, rubbing sleep from her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Fallen Angels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angels   Fallen Angels Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2007 11:01 pm

Orion followed him at a distance smiling. Such a test before these two love birds. Wonder how long it takes for there memories to get jogged. Wonder how fast they'll pass this test. Orion thought with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

Fallen Angels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angels   Fallen Angels Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2007 11:04 pm

[Question, who's going to play the other mate? Me or someone who joins in later?]
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

Fallen Angels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angels   Fallen Angels Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2007 11:07 pm

((idk the parts open to anyone)) Lucifer sat at a park bench sighing laying his head back
Back to top Go down
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

Fallen Angels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angels   Fallen Angels Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2007 11:18 pm

[I'll go for it then lol, couldn't hurt.]

She started to eat the meal laid before her, and got dressed afterward in a flowing white silk dress and her red stiletto heels, slipping on her magic gloves and headed out the door in her human form.
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

Fallen Angels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angels   Fallen Angels Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2007 11:21 pm

((the other angel isnt suppost to remember anything about heaven))Lucifer sighed laying back
Back to top Go down
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

Fallen Angels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angels   Fallen Angels Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2007 11:23 pm

She headed to the park with a book under her arm and sat under an ancient oak tree to read, the open sky calmed her for some reason. [so they remember NOTHING or just not that one part?]
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

Fallen Angels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angels   Fallen Angels Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2007 11:24 pm

((nothing at all))
Back to top Go down
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

Fallen Angels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angels   Fallen Angels Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2007 11:24 pm

[Gotcha.]

She listened to the children play and the birds, bees, and other sounds of nature, a small smile on her lips as she brushed a few strands of her dark hair from her face.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Fallen Angels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angels   Fallen Angels Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2007 11:28 pm

Orion smiled and walked over to a swing and sat down silently. He just sat there slowly swinging watching the goings on in the park and keeping an eye on Riku.
Back to top Go down
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

Fallen Angels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angels   Fallen Angels Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2007 11:31 pm

[Where is Riku anyway, exactly?]

She saw the boy on the swing and stared at him from over the top of her book, having an odd feeling he was familiar but didn't know how, her mind clouded somehow.
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

Fallen Angels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angels   Fallen Angels Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2007 11:34 pm

Lucifer sighed and sipped at his bottle of water being in the hot park
Back to top Go down
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

Fallen Angels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angels   Fallen Angels Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2007 11:37 pm

[Thanks for the edit Lig!]

She kept watching him, the annoying feeling not leaving, only frustrating her further.

[Gotta go soon, will be back tomorrow! Nini all.]
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Fallen Angels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angels   Fallen Angels Icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2007 11:41 pm

Orion looked at her. I'm familiar to her. Good. That shows she's trying to remember. Go on girl. Push through the fog and see. Orion thought with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

Fallen Angels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angels   Fallen Angels Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2007 3:29 pm

She tried to clear her mind, but to no avail, and was only further frustrated, and gripped the book.
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

Fallen Angels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angels   Fallen Angels Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2007 10:32 pm

Lucifer got up and leaned aginst a tree sighing " wonder hat my dreams are about?"
Back to top Go down
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

Fallen Angels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angels   Fallen Angels Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2007 10:54 pm

'Dreams?' she thought curiously. 'What dreams......' she asked herself but kept quiet, thinking.
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

Fallen Angels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angels   Fallen Angels Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2007 11:09 pm

Lucifer murred laying back thinking of his dreams he soon fell asleep
Back to top Go down
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

Fallen Angels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angels   Fallen Angels Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2007 11:20 pm

She soon got up and headed over to the boy she had been watching, and slowly tried to work up the nerve to talk to him, the feeling not leaving still.
Back to top Go down
Riku

Riku

Fallen Angels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angels   Fallen Angels Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2007 11:28 pm

Lucifer opened one eye " what?" he said in a soft hevanly voice
Back to top Go down
Blackfirefox6

Blackfirefox6

Fallen Angels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angels   Fallen Angels Icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2007 11:32 pm

She fidgeted a bit, blushing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fallen Angels Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fallen Angels   Fallen Angels Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fallen Angels
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next