The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

****Intoducing Yourself!***

Go down 
+24
Maxicoon
Marcus Hedgehog
Zee-Zee
Maxis
deltagumon
FFF
Kayne
Silverdrake20
Nanaki
Incontinent Wolfhound
Twilight_Prophet
lilkitty_sierra
Poco
Gust_The_pup
RyanTRabbit
Rhuka
Flame Fox
LilChris
Sasha Nekosune
Zan~Zan Wulf
Zandar
kaiskune
Baby Dio
Lig
28 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

****Intoducing Yourself!*** Empty
PostSubject: ****Intoducing Yourself!***   ****Intoducing Yourself!*** Icon_minitimeSat Nov 11, 2006 12:26 pm

This post is for indrocuing your REAL selfs. now you can limit on what you reveil, but dont make it impossible like, igot a fox tale with dragon eyes...it just wouldent count.....-_-()
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

PostSubject: Re: ****Intoducing Yourself!***   ****Intoducing Yourself!*** Icon_minitimeSat Nov 11, 2006 12:29 pm

Um Kiru I was gonna make this one. That way it could be a sticky and not get lost among other post.
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com

PostSubject: Re: ****Intoducing Yourself!***   ****Intoducing Yourself!*** Icon_minitimeSat Nov 11, 2006 12:29 pm

well, you can always delete it, u got my permision (if i got any authorota on it)
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: ****Intoducing Yourself!***   ****Intoducing Yourself!*** Icon_minitimeSat Nov 11, 2006 12:30 pm

No worries I just fixed this one as a sticky. I didn't know I could do that after it had already been posted.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ****Intoducing Yourself!***   ****Intoducing Yourself!*** Icon_minitimeSat Nov 11, 2006 12:34 pm

cool, now back to indroductions!
Back to top Go down
Baby Dio

Baby Dio

Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2006-11-09

PostSubject: Re: ****Intoducing Yourself!***   ****Intoducing Yourself!*** Icon_minitimeSat Nov 11, 2006 1:33 pm

****Intoducing Yourself!*** Me2-2

" Hey, My Name Is Christopher and I am 18 years old.
I was Born In Helensbourgh In Scotland and Have Moved about everywhere since, Currenenly abiding in Kilmarnock Southwest of Glasgow"

" My Hobbies include Warhammer 40,000 ( an Rpg like dungeons and dragons to which you build and paint armies )
Bass and Guitar
And general Online Buddying with my fellow Babyfurs. And Bun Bunny ^^ Razzy <3" Razz

****Intoducing Yourself!*** Vestigial
" The course to which Im taking at collage Is a music procuction and performence course to which I Have started a Band called " Vestigial" and are currently in the list to getting signed in by a record company...... Look out for us on the store shelves and NO DOWNLOADING! XD"
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: ****Intoducing Yourself!***   ****Intoducing Yourself!*** Icon_minitimeSat Nov 11, 2006 1:40 pm

Well I'll say a bit about myself. Name's William. I'm 18. I like my scifi and anime. My hobby is collecting cool pics for my photobucket account. I love RPing. I have an Xbox and a gamecube. I love them both. I plan for a career in computers when I'm done with highschool. I'm already IC3 certified and working on my A+ certification so I'm well on my way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ****Intoducing Yourself!***   ****Intoducing Yourself!*** Icon_minitimeSat Nov 11, 2006 2:32 pm

k

Last edited by on Mon Nov 20, 2006 3:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: ****Intoducing Yourself!***   ****Intoducing Yourself!*** Icon_minitimeSat Nov 11, 2006 2:52 pm

Wow thats a long one. But its well thought out and informaitive. I'm glad I'm your friend Kiru. Its nice to see such nice things about me. Its also good to know you better. *Super Duper Huggles.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ****Intoducing Yourself!***   ****Intoducing Yourself!*** Icon_minitimeSat Nov 11, 2006 4:35 pm

im glad to have ya as a friend too lig! *ubber huggles*
Back to top Go down
kaiskune
Admin
kaiskune

Number of posts : 464
Registration date : 2006-10-24

PostSubject: Re: ****Intoducing Yourself!***   ****Intoducing Yourself!*** Icon_minitimeSun Nov 12, 2006 7:32 am

my real name is christopher... just dont call me that... im 18, i live in barnsley, south yorkshire in the UK

my hobbies are warhammer 40K my respected armies are tau and imperial guard. that goes for the dawn of war saga as well

im a major biking fanatic both push bike and motor.

i work in a golf club kitchen serving around 50 - 250 covers a day part time. i have plenty of 'war wounds' from working in the kitchen

i seldom RP caus im usually on when you lot are in bed

im doing a NVQ lv3 in preperation and cooking at college and i have the shortest hair around for that very reason (long hair= very hot head in a 90+ *f hot kitchen) that and my hair stands on end and refuses to flatten down

that finished im gonna find something to stop a hangover. i dont know what i did last night at a house party but i woke up in bed with some lass from my college group and i feel like crap
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/kaiskune/
Baby Dio

Baby Dio

PostSubject: Re: ****Intoducing Yourself!***   ****Intoducing Yourself!*** Icon_minitimeSun Nov 12, 2006 9:16 am

"HA!" My Necron Armies Will Kick your Keester From Here Untill Abadons Destroyer Come!"

"Muah Hahahahaha!"
Back to top Go down
Baby Dio

Baby Dio

PostSubject: Re: ****Intoducing Yourself!***   ****Intoducing Yourself!*** Icon_minitimeSun Nov 12, 2006 12:05 pm

"Youl always have friends here Kari, I realy dont know what to say in the matter exept what where here for you whenever you need us for suport or just a friend to listen to you. "
Back to top Go down
Zandar

Zandar

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2006-11-08

PostSubject: Re: ****Intoducing Yourself!***   ****Intoducing Yourself!*** Icon_minitimeSun Nov 12, 2006 1:30 pm

sweet more and more new friends thats so cool we like nice and cool people here gives you all a big hug
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/zandar90
Zan~Zan Wulf

Zan~Zan Wulf

Number of posts : 935
Registration date : 2006-10-17

PostSubject: Re: ****Intoducing Yourself!***   ****Intoducing Yourself!*** Icon_minitimeSun Nov 12, 2006 7:01 pm

Alright the real me I'm 15 tall skinny and since i don't have any pics sowwy but i must have been switched at birth i am the odd of my family i have almost everything that encompases artistic skill and i'm skinny tall and athletic while the rest of my family is chubby fat and sorta unable to comprehend what i do for some reason. My real names Jacob Stitt (weird name huh) but don't call me Jacob please I hate that name cause it's just to formal for me and i'm a popular guy well sorta and i don't want to be considered a nerd. Anyways my background

My Life Before being a BF:Well i'll start at the begining i've never been able to trust my parents cuz they have never had the decency to get together and actually talk about how much they've screwed me up and lied to me all these years about who and what happened to make them get a divorce and almost all of these arguments have happened because of it but i was only 3 when they did get divorced and they've been at each other trying to get me and my brother to screw the other over and that's screwed me up even more so i may act that way around my parents all the time because honestly one time i had had enough and i did well i sorta did drugs and some alcohol and that didn't have me looking very well afterwards but now i'm one of the sweetest people you'll ever meet and at one time or another we all come to a point where it's either grow up fast or stay a kid i stayed a kid thanks to that i came to learn of AB/DL stuffs and so i've stayed out of trouble but i am also a have a mild case of hyperinsomnia i'll fall asleep and not get any sleep it's just to get away from daily life when i'm not cubbing out. My rents have tried to get me to a psycologist and been unsuccessful with any results in figuring out what is wrong with me and i don't think there is anything wrong because i'm nice to everyone i meet, i'm helpful, and i'm just a good friend but before this babyfur stuff i was really lonely i was never liked in school being the late comer because i had to move but i worked my way into the heart of my class and i know almost everyone at school in my class including those who came from different schools.

My love life: I'm complicated and mixed up sometimes i just don't know if i'm straight, bi, or gay i just get so confused and right now i wish that i just had a girl to hold/ be in love with but i just don't know

My school life: Now i'm better off and way too many people like me so yeah it's hard i just don't think they'd understand me at the momment

My hobbies: I love Warcraft, i also have some collection of warhammer pieces, and i love computers absolutely love them, i am good at cooking, instruments, art, and sometimes writing.

All in all i'm just a kid looking for someone to be with (no offense leo) that would be friends and i wish that i had a good internet friend
Back to top Go down
Baby Dio

Baby Dio

PostSubject: Re: ****Intoducing Yourself!***   ****Intoducing Yourself!*** Icon_minitimeSun Nov 12, 2006 8:01 pm

I suddenly feel so retarded when I put my entry up against what others have posted..... Sad
Back to top Go down
Zan~Zan Wulf

Zan~Zan Wulf

PostSubject: Re: ****Intoducing Yourself!***   ****Intoducing Yourself!*** Icon_minitimeSun Nov 12, 2006 8:04 pm

hehe dats alright we all are jus stating who we are^^
Back to top Go down
Baby Dio

Baby Dio

PostSubject: Re: ****Intoducing Yourself!***   ****Intoducing Yourself!*** Icon_minitimeSun Nov 12, 2006 8:07 pm

Well if you feel like you have to make your mark and let yourself be known thats alright Smile

I didnt decide to do much for I wasnt sure what to post , plus im not editing for I feel more confident in others geting to know me in time.
Back to top Go down
Zan~Zan Wulf

Zan~Zan Wulf

PostSubject: Re: ****Intoducing Yourself!***   ****Intoducing Yourself!*** Icon_minitimeSun Nov 12, 2006 8:18 pm

i know wha you mean i just never have really introduced myslef dat thuroughly
Back to top Go down
Sasha Nekosune
Kaela
Kaela
Sasha Nekosune

Number of posts : 1995
Registration date : 2006-11-05

PostSubject: Re: ****Intoducing Yourself!***   ****Intoducing Yourself!*** Icon_minitimeMon Nov 13, 2006 12:38 am

my name my real name is joseph tate.
Back to top Go down
LilChris

LilChris

Number of posts : 861
Registration date : 2007-01-15

PostSubject: Re: ****Intoducing Yourself!***   ****Intoducing Yourself!*** Icon_minitimeTue Jan 16, 2007 12:26 am

Hi all,

My name is David Chipman. I'm 32 years old, and I live in Southern Ontario, Canada. My middle name is Christopher, so that's where my nickname comes from. I'm a DL (kind of), becasue I have a disability that causes related troubles "down there", and so sometimes I need to use "protection". I hope to RP with you all here. Later,

-David Chipman
Back to top Go down
Flame Fox

Flame Fox

Number of posts : 245
Registration date : 2007-01-13

PostSubject: Re: ****Intoducing Yourself!***   ****Intoducing Yourself!*** Icon_minitimeTue Jan 16, 2007 12:14 pm

my real name is luke thomas i am twelve i live in ormskirk (by liverpool)
i love computers i have 3 best friends(RealLife) i am learning to draw i have a sister no brothers i am bi but none know i have not told my parents anything they have not divorced i have a fairly normal life but i am suicidle i am not sad just indiffrent this forum saved my life my waking hours are spent here or atr school i am tall and skinny i hate all sports exept video games(yet to be made part of the olimpics i constantly start petitions to get it in no luck though) i have no allergys i have two cats i am the class clown i like the simpsons and south park i will soon post pic of me my hair is brown so are my eyes just ask if you want anything else and i will tell all exept for phone(parents) and address(parents)
Back to top Go down
Flame Fox

Flame Fox

Number of posts : 245
Registration date : 2007-01-13

PostSubject: Re: ****Intoducing Yourself!***   ****Intoducing Yourself!*** Icon_minitimeTue Jan 16, 2007 12:19 pm

my name is luke thomas i am a baby fur and i am bi parents do not know anything i am 12 my e-mail says 18 beacause i was not sure of age restrictions i live in ormskirk(by liverpool)i have two cats i am tall and skinny pic cooming soon i will tell anything but phone and address (because of my parents)i have a sister and a mum and dad(still together)just pm fore more info
Back to top Go down
Rhuka

Rhuka

Number of posts : 399
Registration date : 2007-01-24

PostSubject: Re: ****Intoducing Yourself!***   ****Intoducing Yourself!*** Icon_minitimeThu Jan 25, 2007 1:15 pm

well i suppose i never really intorduced myself, My name is matt H, but i do not want to be called this, instead call me Leo please, that is my internet name, Leo Wolf, i hate my real name because i hate my family. Well my hobbies include widdling, Ring meshing, Speaker repairing, Swordfighting, Drawing,writing stories and songs, and lifting weights. I live in Springfield Ohio, a semi crazy town where nobody knows how to drive, and nobody likes anyone. if u guys wanna ask me nething just PM me and ill get back to ya, ill be on the board probably every day
Back to top Go down
RyanTRabbit

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2007-03-02

PostSubject: Re: ****Intoducing Yourself!***   ****Intoducing Yourself!*** Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2007 8:24 am

Right...well... I made an introductory thread..but... MY name is Ryan, or that's what I want to be called, if you becoem my friend, I'll let you call me Largo..or my real name... My interests are gaming, reading, writing, and procrastinating...... and that's all for now
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ****Intoducing Yourself!***   ****Intoducing Yourself!*** Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

****Intoducing Yourself!***
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Furr Den :: Introductions-
Jump to: