The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

****Intoducing Yourself!***

Go down 
+24
Maxicoon
Marcus Hedgehog
Zee-Zee
Maxis
deltagumon
FFF
Kayne
Silverdrake20
Nanaki
Incontinent Wolfhound
Twilight_Prophet
lilkitty_sierra
Poco
Gust_The_pup
RyanTRabbit
Rhuka
Flame Fox
LilChris
Sasha Nekosune
Zan~Zan Wulf
Zandar
kaiskune
Baby Dio
Lig
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Maxicoon

Maxicoon

Number of posts : 101
Registration date : 2009-05-27

****Intoducing Yourself!*** - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ****Intoducing Yourself!***   ****Intoducing Yourself!*** - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 12:52 am

*pounces new furry* Hi Marcus. There's no need to be nervous we're all friends here.
Back to top Go down
Marcus Hedgehog

Marcus Hedgehog

Number of posts : 547
Registration date : 2009-06-22

PostSubject: Re: ****Intoducing Yourself!***   ****Intoducing Yourself!*** - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 1:08 am

Thank you for saying so. (paws sweaty... Heart attack eminent... I admit it. I';m a nervous wreck!)
Back to top Go down
Maxicoon

Maxicoon

PostSubject: Re: ****Intoducing Yourself!***   ****Intoducing Yourself!*** - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 1:17 am

*giggles* I'm always nevous coming on to a new site as well.
Back to top Go down
Marcus Hedgehog

Marcus Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: ****Intoducing Yourself!***   ****Intoducing Yourself!*** - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 1:30 am

Because you, like me, are in fear of being judged, to be label a word I don't want to say cuz it's wrong in so many levels. So, I'll say "nothing", a nobody, nowhere man, proving all his nowhere worth to nobody. You come somewhere, they look at you, they say, "GET OUT YOU NUT JOB! GET OFF THE NET! LEAVE US AND GO DIE IN A HOLE! YOU CANT DO Anything RIGHT! TRIP UP AND FAIL AS THAT"S ALL YOU WILL DO! :EASVE NOW or QUIT OR WE"LL MAke YOU WISH YOU NEVER EVEN LIVED!" *curls up back into a ball, crying* All we want to do is commingle! To fit in! To all be accepted as we are! Is that too much to ask!? (Now I really blew it...)
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

PostSubject: Re: ****Intoducing Yourself!***   ****Intoducing Yourself!*** - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 1:38 am

Awww That's Ok everybody wants to belong. *Pats on the back with a smile.* And we don't turn people away here cuz their diffrent or anything. ^^
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com
Marcus Hedgehog

Marcus Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: ****Intoducing Yourself!***   ****Intoducing Yourself!*** - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 1:42 am

As you say it. First, they like you, then you do something you like then they hate you slowly and want you to stopo doing what you love and just quit! THrn thty pot you in a site to be hated and you just! Sit there helplwess. Thers nothing new ones an do... nothing.
Back to top Go down
Maxicoon

Maxicoon

PostSubject: Re: ****Intoducing Yourself!***   ****Intoducing Yourself!*** - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 1:55 am

Yeah there are a lot of sites out there that completely reject someone because of some trivial little thing. One site I joined made fun of me for having a form of autism called Asperger's syndrome. But this site isn't like other sites everyone here is very accepting and incredibly nice.
Back to top Go down
Marcus Hedgehog

Marcus Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: ****Intoducing Yourself!***   ****Intoducing Yourself!*** - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 2:32 am

I can nly pray that you and Lig are right.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: ****Intoducing Yourself!***   ****Intoducing Yourself!*** - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 2:57 am

OH don't worry Marcus we are. ^^ *Huggles the hedgy.*
Back to top Go down
Zee-Zee

Zee-Zee

Number of posts : 1716
Registration date : 2007-04-22

PostSubject: Re: ****Intoducing Yourself!***   ****Intoducing Yourself!*** - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 3:40 am

Hiya, Marcus! *tries to cuddle the prickly hedgy without getting spiked*
Back to top Go down
Marcus Hedgehog

Marcus Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: ****Intoducing Yourself!***   ****Intoducing Yourself!*** - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 3:46 am

(Great, it's Zee-zee. What am I to do now? I can't do anything to show fearful I am.)
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

Number of posts : 1373
Registration date : 2007-08-26

PostSubject: Re: ****Intoducing Yourself!***   ****Intoducing Yourself!*** - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 7:33 am

Hey there Marcus,it's me Little Rory.But you know me as Baby Eevee from the forum that me,you and Cuddy,are on.Welcome to the The Furr Den.

*Give Marcus a hug.*

Last edited by Little Rory on Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:15 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

Number of posts : 1610
Registration date : 2009-03-03

PostSubject: Re: ****Intoducing Yourself!***   ****Intoducing Yourself!*** - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 11:07 am

Yay! New member! Let's throw a party! Welcome aboard Marcus.

PS. Rory Are you by any chance baby eevee from FTT?!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.furaffinity.net/user/riolucariolu/
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

PostSubject: Re: ****Intoducing Yourself!***   ****Intoducing Yourself!*** - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 11:14 am

(Yes I am.I go on the FTT,just to look at the art.)
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

PostSubject: Re: ****Intoducing Yourself!***   ****Intoducing Yourself!*** - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 11:33 am

Wow. Didn't know I was using your avie.
Back to top Go down
Baby Eevee

Baby Eevee

PostSubject: Re: ****Intoducing Yourself!***   ****Intoducing Yourself!*** - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 12:12 pm

(It's ok,you can use my avie.)
Back to top Go down
Marcus Hedgehog

Marcus Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: ****Intoducing Yourself!***   ****Intoducing Yourself!*** - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 4:57 pm

*feels Zee-zee and Rory hugging* *slowly comes out from the spike ball and hugs them, both back*
Back to top Go down
Incontinent Wolfhound
Serious Business
Serious Business
Incontinent Wolfhound

Number of posts : 870
Registration date : 2007-05-28

PostSubject: Re: ****Intoducing Yourself!***   ****Intoducing Yourself!*** - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 9:17 pm

*Hugs Marcus* welcome to the forum!
Back to top Go down
Marcus Hedgehog

Marcus Hedgehog

PostSubject: Re: ****Intoducing Yourself!***   ****Intoducing Yourself!*** - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 9:27 pm

*hugs the wolfhound back*
Back to top Go down
jakinbandw

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-06-21

PostSubject: Re: ****Intoducing Yourself!***   ****Intoducing Yourself!*** - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 9:28 pm

Jak id here...

Hi all!
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: ****Intoducing Yourself!***   ****Intoducing Yourself!*** - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 9:35 pm

Hey there Jak. Welcome to the Den. I've heard a bit about ya from Sirius. It'll be nice having a fellow scifi fan on the board. Well I hope ya make lots of friends here. Now as part of your membership. You get a hug from the friendly site liger. Me! *Huggles* ^^
Back to top Go down
Riolu

Riolu

PostSubject: Re: ****Intoducing Yourself!***   ****Intoducing Yourself!*** - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 11:51 am

Yay! Another new member! Welcome aboard!
Back to top Go down
Rhuka

Rhuka

Number of posts : 399
Registration date : 2007-01-24

PostSubject: Re: ****Intoducing Yourself!***   ****Intoducing Yourself!*** - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 30, 2009 8:49 am

Well, i have been traveling down a road (Metaphorically) trying to figure out what i am, and what i should do with my life, what my purpose should come to, and i have been strayed away from so many friends i have known from this forum. I sincerley apologize to everyone whom i disregarded in the past several months, but i am back, Leo is back, however, i would much prefer to be known by my middle name, Rhuka, if no one minds.
Back to top Go down
Daervhir

Daervhir

Number of posts : 142
Registration date : 2009-12-05

PostSubject: Re: ****Intoducing Yourself!***   ****Intoducing Yourself!*** - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 6:20 pm

Figured I should say a bit of something ^^;;

My name is David and I'm pretty shy around most people >< Joined The Furr Den after a good friend of mine told me about it and I thought it wouldn't be a bad idea. I'll stop bein so lurkish eventually. Favorite things to do would have to be playing xbox....I loves me some xbox. I'm a big metal/screamo fan and every now and then Journey isn't all too bad =P

Thats it for now though~

Back to lurking~
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: ****Intoducing Yourself!***   ****Intoducing Yourself!*** - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 6:26 pm

Hehehe. Finally and intro post. Well Daervhir welcome to the site. Hope ya have fun on here and make some friends. Now as part of the site membership you a get a hug from the friendly site Liger. Me! *Huggles* OH and it being the holiday season have a coupon for a jumbo pack of Pawpers. XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ****Intoducing Yourself!***   ****Intoducing Yourself!*** - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

****Intoducing Yourself!***
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Furr Den :: Introductions-
Jump to: