The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

FR-RY Soldiers

Go down 
+4
Neptune_Orca
Tonga
Lig
The Sleeping Fox
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage

FR-RY Soldiers - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FR-RY Soldiers   FR-RY Soldiers - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 7:43 pm

X replies with a grunt
Back to top Go down
Nanaki

Nanaki

Number of posts : 402
Registration date : 2007-06-06

PostSubject: Re: FR-RY Soldiers   FR-RY Soldiers - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 7:58 pm

Rava sighs as he smells X's dirty diaper. He checks his own and finds that his too is full. "Hey X, would you like me to change you?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/acehardwind

PostSubject: Re: FR-RY Soldiers   FR-RY Soldiers - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 8:06 pm

X pops his head out of the hole and nods
Back to top Go down
Nanaki

Nanaki

PostSubject: Re: FR-RY Soldiers   FR-RY Soldiers - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 08, 2007 8:12 pm

Rava opens his backpack and opening a package of large diapers he'd gotten for X pulls one out as well as wipes. He patts the ground next to him, "Come on over here and lay down."
Back to top Go down
Raikan

Raikan

Number of posts : 927
Registration date : 2007-06-04

PostSubject: Re: FR-RY Soldiers   FR-RY Soldiers - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 12:14 pm

He turns to neptune, and nods, as he grabs Drakes hand tightly."Drake we need to get out of here..hold still." he said as he grabbed the collar with his hand and phased his hand as the collar went intangible and he pulls it off.
Back to top Go down
Drake Silverscales

Drake Silverscales

Number of posts : 737
Registration date : 2007-06-11

PostSubject: Re: FR-RY Soldiers   FR-RY Soldiers - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 3:11 pm

Rubs his neck as the collar came off. "Thanks, but who are you?" he whispers in a quite tone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FR-RY Soldiers   FR-RY Soldiers - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 3:57 pm

X lays down and begins to draw something in the dirt next to him.
Back to top Go down
Raikan

Raikan

PostSubject: Re: FR-RY Soldiers   FR-RY Soldiers - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 8:07 pm

He sighs and rubs his headfurr, then takes you by the hand. "Listen,whants your ability? im rei, I and my friends managed to escape, I came back when I sensed you but we need to go!"He whispers freverently, tugging your paw.
Back to top Go down
Nanaki

Nanaki

PostSubject: Re: FR-RY Soldiers   FR-RY Soldiers - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2007 11:14 pm

Rava looks at what X is drawing as he removes the dirty diaper and begins cleaning X. "What are you drawing?" Rava sprinkles a little powder on X's diaper area before rubbing it in and positioning the new diaper under him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FR-RY Soldiers   FR-RY Soldiers - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 7:52 am

X's drawing takes the look of the word John but it is crudley drawn like a kindergardeners writing
Back to top Go down
Nanaki

Nanaki

PostSubject: Re: FR-RY Soldiers   FR-RY Soldiers - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 12:49 pm

Rava looks at the word. "John." Rava tapes the diaper up and sits back. "There, you're done." He looks again at the word, "Is that your name?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FR-RY Soldiers   FR-RY Soldiers - Page 10 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2007 10:52 pm

X sits up and shrugs grabing the front of his diaper and smiles slightly then nods
Back to top Go down
The Sleeping Fox

The Sleeping Fox

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2007-06-03

PostSubject: Re: FR-RY Soldiers   FR-RY Soldiers - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 2:11 am

(OOC : Who want to restarts this rp now that I'm back?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FR-RY Soldiers   FR-RY Soldiers - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 7:45 am

((i would))
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

PostSubject: Re: FR-RY Soldiers   FR-RY Soldiers - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 1:08 pm

(Sure I'm up for a restart.)
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com
Nanaki

Nanaki

PostSubject: Re: FR-RY Soldiers   FR-RY Soldiers - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 7:51 pm

(I'm all for it.)
Back to top Go down
Raikan

Raikan

PostSubject: Re: FR-RY Soldiers   FR-RY Soldiers - Page 10 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2008 10:12 pm

IM in
Back to top Go down
Incontinent Wolfhound
Serious Business
Serious Business
Incontinent Wolfhound

Number of posts : 870
Registration date : 2007-05-28

PostSubject: Re: FR-RY Soldiers   FR-RY Soldiers - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 1:48 pm

((I'm in!))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FR-RY Soldiers   FR-RY Soldiers - Page 10 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2008 1:55 pm

*X-12 shifts his diaper, likeing the feeling of a poofy clean pad between his legs*
Back to top Go down
Nanaki

Nanaki

PostSubject: Re: FR-RY Soldiers   FR-RY Soldiers - Page 10 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 31, 2008 10:03 pm

Rava sighs and stretches. He picks up his backpack and decides to ignore his dirty diaper for now so they can catch up with everyone else. "Come on, let's see if we can catch up with the others... John."
Back to top Go down
The Sleeping Fox

The Sleeping Fox

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2007-06-03

PostSubject: Re: FR-RY Soldiers   FR-RY Soldiers - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 5:43 pm

*A police loud speaker sounds*

"Attention all residents, there is now a nine o'clock curfew for any and all furs under the age of eighteen. Anyone caught breaking this curfew will be procecuted."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FR-RY Soldiers   FR-RY Soldiers - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 9:53 pm

John (x-12) nods andmoves on with his new friend
Back to top Go down
Raikan

Raikan

PostSubject: Re: FR-RY Soldiers   FR-RY Soldiers - Page 10 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2008 10:32 pm

Rei begins running and dodging gaurds with the dragon in tow as he snaps out.\"Abililty kid, i need to know, now!\"
Back to top Go down
Incontinent Wolfhound
Serious Business
Serious Business
Incontinent Wolfhound

Number of posts : 870
Registration date : 2007-05-28

PostSubject: Re: FR-RY Soldiers   FR-RY Soldiers - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 5:03 am

*Conner quickly creeps around the corner behind Alex, being sure to keel close to his comrades, knowing he would be in danger alone. They soon reach the end of the ally, and police cars can be heard screeching into the motel parking lot, the officers in the room running out and ordering a serch of the perimiter. Conner swears under his breath and pull his pants up which were beguining to slip down*
Back to top Go down
Nanaki

Nanaki

PostSubject: Re: FR-RY Soldiers   FR-RY Soldiers - Page 10 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 04, 2008 10:23 pm

Rava shakes his head, "Prosecuted huh? Stupid curfew." He looks around a corner and sees a group of officers, "Well this sucks." He sees a manhole nearby, and he telekinetically lifts the cover into the air. He whispers, "Come on John, let's see if we can avoid the patrols," before he drops down into the sewers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FR-RY Soldiers   FR-RY Soldiers - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FR-RY Soldiers
Page 10 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Furr Den :: Roleplaying :: Furry RPs-
Jump to: