The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

FR-RY Soldiers

Go down 
+4
Neptune_Orca
Tonga
Lig
The Sleeping Fox
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage

FR-RY Soldiers - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FR-RY Soldiers   FR-RY Soldiers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2007 11:21 pm

X-12 growls a deep croc growl at alex, he turns reveiling a metal implant in the back of his head and walks twoard the back like as a "hes not worth my time" gesture and tries to remove his diaper with his feet
Back to top Go down
The Sleeping Fox

The Sleeping Fox

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2007-06-03

PostSubject: Re: FR-RY Soldiers   FR-RY Soldiers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 12:51 am

"Well...my name's Kael'Sin, but you can call me Kael, and If there's one thing I've learned in all these years it's that you can gain power anywhere..." Kael started, "it's easy if you're like me...I'm a bloody force of nature without this collar."

*He looked at all of his new cell mates*

"I'm sure if one of you can get this collar to malfuntion I can break everyone out of here"
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

PostSubject: Re: FR-RY Soldiers   FR-RY Soldiers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 12:55 am

"No go. These thing supress our powers too. At best right now I can lovitate a pebble and glance some surface thoughts. For the time being anyway. I'll learn and then this collar will be worthless." Alex said tapping his.
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com
The Sleeping Fox

The Sleeping Fox

PostSubject: Re: FR-RY Soldiers   FR-RY Soldiers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 1:07 am

"Yeah well...I've got to try somehow,"

*Kael'Sin looks over at the Croc*

"You're just angry because noone has changed you,"

*Kael walks over to the door of the cell"

"HEY! Someone come and change the Croc he's starting to get cranky-

*A large Lion hits the door with a nightstick causing Kael to fall back*

"Hah, last time I tried that the Croc nearly bit me arm off," the guard scoffed at his request, "but you can try if you want,"

*The guard left and returned with a large diaper sliding it though the door*

"Have fun"

*Kael walks over to the Croc*

"Please don't eat me" he thought to himself as he reached for the croc's diaper tape.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: FR-RY Soldiers   FR-RY Soldiers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 1:38 am

Alex watched and sighed. "Might as well help. I'll see what I can do to calm his mind." Alex said and tried his best to project the feeling of calmness into X's mind in as soothing a manner as possible.
Back to top Go down
Neptune_Orca

Neptune_Orca

Number of posts : 928
Registration date : 2007-09-19

PostSubject: Re: FR-RY Soldiers   FR-RY Soldiers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 6:51 am

*Neptune was in the corner of X-12s room, he looks over at the big croc*
"calm my big friend, we'll get our chance one day"
*He steps out further into the room and looks over each of the others*
"I''m Neptune by the way, you've obviusly met my cell mate..."
*he turns to the big croc*
"cheer up big guy, I'll help change you"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FR-RY Soldiers   FR-RY Soldiers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 9:06 am

the big croc hisses and growls at the attempters whamming his large tail on the ground, the device on the back of his head begins to turn red giving him a massive headach ((originaly used to help the guards change him)) the croc falls to his knees writhing in pain trying to break the implanted device with his tail.
Back to top Go down
Neptune_Orca

Neptune_Orca

PostSubject: Re: FR-RY Soldiers   FR-RY Soldiers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 9:33 am

*Neptune spots the opening, he rushes forward, manages to get the very dirty diaper off the big croc.*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FR-RY Soldiers   FR-RY Soldiers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 10:17 am

X-12 stands up and and falls backwards attempting to smash the implant, once one the ground he slithers back to his knees to repeat the process, swinging his tail to keep away the others, not to mention the rancid smell from the diaper fills the room.

Last edited by on Sun Oct 14, 2007 12:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: FR-RY Soldiers   FR-RY Soldiers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 11:35 am

Alex looked at the device. "Hmmmmm." He said and concentrated on it. "X try to hold as still as you can. I'll see if I can disable that thing." Alex said concentrating on it and trying to break it's circuit pathways.

(OH and we should probably hold this up for Sleeping Fox though. He was the one with the new diaper and all.)
Back to top Go down
The Sleeping Fox

The Sleeping Fox

PostSubject: Re: FR-RY Soldiers   FR-RY Soldiers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2007 12:58 am

*Kael'Sin gets knocked back by the croc's thrashing into one of the cell's walls causing the collar he's wearing to surge with electricity *

"Damn it!"

*The guard is watching and laughing the entire time*
*Kael'Sin gets back up clutching the diaper and starts walking back towards the croc, ducking this time when the croc thrashes about*

"God Damn It!"

*Kael'Sin's eyes go pale white and his chest expands out*

CAAAAALLLLLMMMMM DOOOOWWWWNNNN! Kael'Sin lets out an ear shattering sonic scream.

Last edited by on Mon Oct 15, 2007 5:53 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Raikan

Raikan

Number of posts : 927
Registration date : 2007-06-04

PostSubject: Re: FR-RY Soldiers   FR-RY Soldiers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2007 11:43 am

Name;Rei
Age;15
Species;Fox
Power;his power is the ability to speed up the moleculesin his body,either giving him speed or the abilkity togo intangible.This alone makes his strikes powerful
Bio;Was put into the program at age 13 and is now totally diaper dependant,messing as well as wetting. Has been on one mission and is contantly reminded of the diapers he wears as he wears pink diapers due to rebellion in his first year.
Appearance;he is a black and blue fox, a blue crescent smackin the center of his forehead. he has 2 tails, a genetic oddiuty. He is mostly black,with one blue tail, blue extending from his tummy to his rear, and blue "gloves"on his arms.
Rei wakes up from his curled up spot in the corner at Xs thumping yawning as he looks around,diaper wet and messy as he looks around.
"Bloody...cant a guy get some sleep?" he asks as he stands up in the droopy diaper.
Back to top Go down
Nanaki

Nanaki

Number of posts : 402
Registration date : 2007-06-06

PostSubject: Re: FR-RY Soldiers   FR-RY Soldiers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2007 12:47 pm

"Sorry about awakening you from your slumber, Rei, but X is all cranky." Rava rubs his ears, "Oh and Kael, could you please warn me next time, that hurt."
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/acehardwind

PostSubject: Re: FR-RY Soldiers   FR-RY Soldiers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2007 2:56 pm

X rolls onto his back trying to cover his ears
Back to top Go down
Raikan

Raikan

PostSubject: Re: FR-RY Soldiers   FR-RY Soldiers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2007 3:52 pm

he looks over at the huge croc,nodding his head."I see your trying to change his diaper...that explains it.." He said as he walks over and looks at x."Poor guy.."
Back to top Go down
The Sleeping Fox

The Sleeping Fox

PostSubject: Re: FR-RY Soldiers   FR-RY Soldiers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2007 5:57 pm

(OOC : Edited my last post, i forgot to add something)

*Kael'Sin takes this chance to wipe the croc with a rag and apply the diaper*

"Sorry about that, it's something I inherited from my mother, " he explained, "Wait...the collar isn't supposed to let me do that..."

*Kael'Sin pulls at his collar and it comes loose*

"Holy crap, the croc broke my collar!" he said excitedly, "maybe now we can get out of here!"

Last edited by on Mon Oct 15, 2007 6:25 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Raikan

Raikan

PostSubject: Re: FR-RY Soldiers   FR-RY Soldiers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2007 6:03 pm

He looks at Kael and snorts.
"so what...we all tried breaking out before they developed the collars..and we're all still diaper dependant.."
He says as he walks over at a fast pace, this being the extent of his powers with the collar on.
"whats the point..I want out just as much as you do but i've got no family,no home....." He sniffles a bit in his soiled diaper.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: FR-RY Soldiers   FR-RY Soldiers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2007 6:04 pm

(Um can we hold this a second. I think Sleeping Fox messed up somewhere. The diapers not even off Kiru yet. And also a new diaper hardly does any good without a clean up first.)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FR-RY Soldiers   FR-RY Soldiers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2007 6:09 pm

with a mighty crack from the bracers one of the crocs hands break free and wraps around kals neck with a death grip but still enough to breath, he pulls the pups face to his and mumbles in a not to clear sentance "tek oof mzl" turning his head to show a release button.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FR-RY Soldiers   FR-RY Soldiers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2007 6:13 pm

(there were no wipes and nep orca riped off the diaper)
Back to top Go down
The Sleeping Fox

The Sleeping Fox

PostSubject: Re: FR-RY Soldiers   FR-RY Soldiers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2007 6:24 pm

*Kael'Sin reaches out and unlatches the muzzle*

"Let-let me g-go now" he chokes.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

PostSubject: Re: FR-RY Soldiers   FR-RY Soldiers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2007 6:26 pm

"Ok You get his muzzle off I'll see what I can do with this device." Alex said putting a paw on it and concentrating on disabling it.

(Sorry for the screw up guys I messed up.)
Back to top Go down
Neptune_Orca

Neptune_Orca

PostSubject: Re: FR-RY Soldiers   FR-RY Soldiers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2007 6:29 pm

*Neptune slumps against the wall*
"whew... glad thats over..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: FR-RY Soldiers   FR-RY Soldiers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2007 6:29 pm

the crocs muzzle falls to the floor with a smash and brings the pup closer "for that is a debt, so play along" he says now in a deeeeeep voic, then out of nowhere lets out a loud roar, guards gather around the door to watch a possible blood bath, the croc drops kal' gently as he breaks the opther cuff and begins to hit the walls making it look like he was missing his hits to kal'sin.
Back to top Go down
Raikan

Raikan

PostSubject: Re: FR-RY Soldiers   FR-RY Soldiers - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2007 6:31 pm

He looks at the orca,still needing a change as he gets up,wanting to be alone,struck with the thought that this is the only place he has,walking and hunkering down near X*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FR-RY Soldiers   FR-RY Soldiers - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FR-RY Soldiers
Page 2 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Furr Den :: Roleplaying :: Furry RPs-
Jump to: