The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Exiles Cast...please don't lynch me!(a notice of change)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Incontinent Wolfhound
Serious Business
Serious Business
Incontinent Wolfhound

Number of posts : 870
Registration date : 2007-05-28

The Exiles Cast...please don't lynch me!(a notice of change) Empty
PostSubject: The Exiles Cast...please don't lynch me!(a notice of change)   The Exiles Cast...please don't lynch me!(a notice of change) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 12:36 am

Alright, as I have been working on the story I have been facing problems with some themes, that are becoming a complication. This problem lies with our favorite artical of clothing...the diaper. Now, originaly, this was going to be a babyfur story. Now it kinda changed and is more of a sci-fi adventure, and about friends working together to fight for a cause.

Anyways, for those who are at a toddler age, I am having no problems with in this case. However, it is rather strange, even with an explaination, that so many characters in the story are padded. While it would be easy for me to remove diaper saltogher, I don't want you all to be offended, therefore I am making diapers on characters more subtle and their mentioning in more timely fashion, just like in real life. If i focus on diapers and babying, it takes away from the story. It WILL be there, but at the right moments.

Now, even though this is MY story, I want those who are participating to be happy. Oh course, I was asking for it when I put "potty training level" in the discription request. SO, tell me what you think. If you If you choose to keep the diapers, I am keeping them, beasue I plan on using them somehow when the timing is right, so basically I am asking, any of you who think their characters can go undiapered, please tell me. So far I have no problem with Lig, Prav or Zee-Zee, you guys are in the green for padding. If you choose to keep the diapers, I will too Smile

PS. The developments will happen slowly, therefore don't be alarmed if something is left out. Everything will have a reason, and if you said you want diapers and I don't mention them, its probably its not the time to say yet.

Okay, here is who is in EP:1

Xenon, Furlock, Akira, Lig and Warren
Back to top Go down
Sasha Nekosune
Kaela
Kaela
Sasha Nekosune

Number of posts : 1995
Registration date : 2006-11-05

PostSubject: Re: The Exiles Cast...please don't lynch me!(a notice of change)   The Exiles Cast...please don't lynch me!(a notice of change) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 1:03 am

can i join? ill be nice.
Back to top Go down
Zee-Zee

Zee-Zee

Number of posts : 1716
Registration date : 2007-04-22

PostSubject: Re: The Exiles Cast...please don't lynch me!(a notice of change)   The Exiles Cast...please don't lynch me!(a notice of change) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 3:24 am

Heehee, you write what you want to write - it'll be a better story that way! (And I don't wear diapers! I'm a big squirrel and I wear pull-ups! Smile )
Back to top Go down
Incontinent Wolfhound
Serious Business
Serious Business
Incontinent Wolfhound

PostSubject: Re: The Exiles Cast...please don't lynch me!(a notice of change)   The Exiles Cast...please don't lynch me!(a notice of change) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 3:33 am

Zee-Zee wrote:
And I don't wear diapers! I'm a big squirrel and I wear pull-ups! Smile

Okay, let me rephrase that as "protective absorbant garments", hehehe
Back to top Go down
Tonga

Tonga

Number of posts : 400
Registration date : 2007-09-12

PostSubject: Re: The Exiles Cast...please don't lynch me!(a notice of change)   The Exiles Cast...please don't lynch me!(a notice of change) Icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2007 11:57 pm

I'm indifferent. I mean, I would like my character to be in diapers, but I don't realy care that much. But if they were in diapers, I like the idea of it being subtle (who spills a big secret like that right of the bat in real life anyway?) I think I'd prefer that he doesn't start out in diapers, and later in the story is persuaded to use them... And just off topic, your sig is made of total win, incontinent wolfhound!
Back to top Go down
Incontinent Wolfhound
Serious Business
Serious Business
Incontinent Wolfhound

PostSubject: Re: The Exiles Cast...please don't lynch me!(a notice of change)   The Exiles Cast...please don't lynch me!(a notice of change) Icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2007 8:02 pm

Thanks man, I agree with ya. Most of the stories I found have no subtly at all. It's prolly better if I try a little more realism.

(Ps. Thanks, hehe, yiff is jsut so useful in so many areas! XD)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Exiles Cast...please don't lynch me!(a notice of change)   The Exiles Cast...please don't lynch me!(a notice of change) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Exiles Cast...please don't lynch me!(a notice of change)
Page 1 of 1