The Furr Den
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Furr Den

A place for *B/DL Furs and the like to come be themselves!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

life and death

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

life and death Empty
PostSubject: life and death   life and death Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2007 7:15 pm

thu far...
kiru goes to japan every year to settle family dissputes of his past life, he goes alone, but is provided the best protection by the japaneeze government, but in the middle of one of his meetings, kiru blacked out, he is now in a paper gown in a large bed in the hospital, warren has been called and has been givin tickets straight from home to the hospital, any friends may come.

name: kiru kim zilla (weathers)
specie: millenia godzilla
apearance: ((look to avy))
kiru lie in bed with a IV in his arm fast asleep, looking pale and sickly, a doctor (wolf) is by his side with a clip board in his hand with his diagnosus.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

Number of posts : 11138
Registration date : 2006-10-15

life and death Empty
PostSubject: Re: life and death   life and death Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2007 8:44 pm

Alright I'll join.

Name: Lig Weather
Species:Liger
Appearance: Basically my avy.

Name: Warren Weather
Species: Liger
Appearance: Same furr color as Lig only he has a full main.

Warren walked into the hospital after arriving with Lig asleep from the flight in his arms. "Hello ma'am I'm here to see Kiru Weathers. He may also be in under the name Kiru Kim Zilla." Warren said.
Back to top Go down
http://lionstigerandligers.editboard.com

life and death Empty
PostSubject: Re: life and death   life and death Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2007 8:52 pm

"yes right this way" she says showing them kirus room, the doctor greets them at the door " hi i presume your warren?" he says shaking his hand
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

life and death Empty
PostSubject: Re: life and death   life and death Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2007 9:08 pm

"Yes I'm Warren. How is Kiru? What happened? Will he be alright?" Warren asked worriedly.
Back to top Go down

life and death Empty
PostSubject: Re: life and death   life and death Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2007 9:22 pm

"kirus condition is..." he sees lig and whispers to warren " hes not good, were still doing tests, hes in confinment right now but there is a room ready for you, we'll have results in the mourning"
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

life and death Empty
PostSubject: Re: life and death   life and death Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2007 9:35 pm

"I see. So we can't go in and see him now?" Warren asked.
Back to top Go down

life and death Empty
PostSubject: Re: life and death   life and death Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2007 9:51 pm

"im sorry, i cant, not with how random he blacked out. i fill you in in the mourning, this will help" he says handing warren a paper with all the info of there room and the hospital. kiru shifts in his sleep showing his pale little face.
Back to top Go down
The Sleeping Fox

The Sleeping Fox

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2007-06-03

life and death Empty
PostSubject: Re: life and death   life and death Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2007 9:58 pm

(*I'll Join!)

Name: Kobi Allester
Species: Fox
Appearance: Kobi is a red fox with brown headfur, he has white fur on his muzzle and it runs down his neck, chest and tummy, right down to underneath his tail. He has one brown eye, one green, and has black fur on his paws.

Name: Julian Allester
Species: Fox
Appearance: He looks alot like his younger brother but his fur is darker, both his eyes are green and he longer black headfur.

*An older male fox walks through the front doors of the hospital with a younger worried looking fox walks beside him, they are holding hands. They both walk up to the front desk.*

"I'm here to see a Kiru Kim Zilla," Julian says in a out of breath loud tone.
Back to top Go down
Lig
Head Kitten
Head Kitten
Lig

life and death Empty
PostSubject: Re: life and death   life and death Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2007 10:28 pm

"Alright then thank you doctor." Warren said following the directions to there room on the paper.
Back to top Go down

life and death Empty
PostSubject: Re: life and death   life and death Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2007 7:07 am

a nurse greets julian and kobi, " im sorry, noone except hospital personel are allowed in his room right now, but we do have a suit for long term visitors" she said handing them a note with info on it, and the room next to warren and lig.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

life and death Empty
PostSubject: Re: life and death   life and death Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

life and death
Page 1 of 1